Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Cup..(England wont Win)

+6
malena stool
AnnaEsse
kitti
wantthetruth
tigger
Claudia79
10 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 7 Empty Re: The World Cup..(England wont Win)

Post  Lioned Wed 2 Jul - 20:28

I think this is the one.Not sure how many of these Samba girls would be allowed in the football stadium.There would have to be some safety considerations and a risk assessment first.

Is it called twerking ?

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 7 Empty Re: The World Cup..(England wont Win)

Post  Lioned Sat 5 Jul - 20:33

Argentina 1-0 belgium

Argentina are improving now and looking good bets for the final.

Tonight Holland v Costa Rica

Love to see Costa Rica win this but Roben is bound to score at least once.I go for 3-1 to Holland.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :
The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 5 Jul - 20:41

cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 5 Jul - 20:41

cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 5 Jul - 20:49

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 5 Jul - 20:52

ha ha what on earth was that Nordic one The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 7 303636 

I liked the flip - that was amazing  The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 7 25346 
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 5 Jul - 20:57

cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 5 Jul - 21:02

Dont know what you women see in Ronaldo !  The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 7 36898 
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 5 Jul - 21:07

Its official,the World Cups hottest player is Mauricio Pinilla  from Chile.    The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 7 25346 

http://eprotoeu.mtiny.com/article.ftl?id=555627&cc=ND
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 5 Jul - 22:02

Yeah, I might as well sit and ogle the eye candy now that the football dream's been killed for another 4 years :(
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 5 Jul - 22:05

The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 7 294124 that's all we can do ogle the talent
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sat 5 Jul - 22:40

I must say, RvP is looking pretty gorgeous tonight!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 5 Jul - 22:58

wjk wrote:I must say, RvP is looking pretty gorgeous tonight!

He should have just scored three goals in the last few minutes !
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 6 Jul - 9:55

Yep, he missed a few sitters there!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 6 Jul - 21:18

I still cant predict who will win but have a funny feeling about the Argies.
Messi is just a million miles the best player in the World.
As long as hes fit he will make a difference.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 9 Jul - 0:08

I have just returned from the 02 Robbie concert to find that the Germans have walloped Brazil 7-1 !

Good job i got German blood in me.

Will have to watch the highlights in the morning.

That Jochim Lowe is a great manager,rotten hygiene/manners but a great manager.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 9 Jul - 9:17

A man came to the door with a parcel for my neighbours. By the time I'd gone downstairs, proved my identity, taken in the parcel, shut the door and gone back upstairs, the Germans had scored four goals!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 9 Jul - 12:21

That was a truly woeful performance from Brazil.They should be ashamed of themselves absolutely shocking.

The fans in Brazil have been fantastic and have pushed this team to the semi finals on a tide of emotion.Easy to say with hindsight but Brazil have looked fragile in defence and have had an enormous amount of luck to get to the semi finals,they have without doubt had penalty decisions and other refereeing decisions go in their favour.

The Germans are good and clinical.

Will be interesting now how both these teams handle the situation.

Brazil have to go into a 3rd place game with this shame hanging over them,Scholari will be wise to change the team completely and put the youngsters out.

Germany will have to forget this one and go into the final expecting a tougher challenge than that.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 9 Jul - 14:40

I was tremendously impressed with the Brazil fans, they really do love good football, no matter who is playing it. By the end they were actually cheering on the Germans!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 9 Jul - 15:04

Iris wrote:I was tremendously impressed with the Brazil fans, they really do love good football, no matter who is playing it.  By the end they were actually cheering on the Germans!  

Yes true football fans recognise quality and a good thrashing.

Tonight do we want Holland or Argentina ?

A European final in South America might shut a few pundits up !

There is one true genius in South America and that is Lionel Messi.

Roben is also World class and having a great tournament,hes got faster as hes got older ! How does that work ?

To close to call but hope Holland win.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 9 Jul - 15:47

For what its worth, and I'm rubbish at predicting, I'm going for Holland.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 9 Jul - 20:46

Just seen the team line ups,Holland look like a strong team.

I go 3-1 Holland
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 9 Jul - 21:58

Its a bit of a  The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 7 680495  after last nights goal fest!
Still, only half time, plenty of time yet!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bebootje Wed 9 Jul - 23:44

Bu#@#@cks we lost  The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 7 956518 
Bebootje
Bebootje
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 9 Jul - 23:46

You beat me to it Bebootje :(
It was kinda exciting at the end. I felt sorry for the goalie.

Argentina v Germany for the final on Sunday!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next