Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Cup..(England wont Win)

+6
malena stool
AnnaEsse
kitti
wantthetruth
tigger
Claudia79
10 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 6 Empty Re: The World Cup..(England wont Win)

Post  Lioned Mon 30 Jun - 20:01

So France sneak past Nigeria 2-0.

Tonights the turn of the Germans v Algeria.

Time for the Germans to impress ? Maybe should be three or four nil !
But the Germans havnt looked solid in defence so i go for 4-1 Germany.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 6 Empty Re: The World Cup..(England wont Win)

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 30 Jun - 20:05

AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 30 Jun - 20:11

AnnaEsse wrote:

That is the best National Anthem in my opinion.

Some of the South American ones are quite rousing as well.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 30 Jun - 20:24

Lioned wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

That is the best National Anthem in my opinion.

Some of the South American ones are quite rousing as well.

It's a brilliant anthem, I reckon.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 30 Jun - 20:25

I'm going for a German win 3-1.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 1 Jul - 8:51

It was a cracking game and I would have loved to have seen the Algerians win.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 1 Jul - 18:17

That was a great game last night felt sorry for Algeria who played so well.

These so called bigger teams are really struggling against the lesser Nations !

Come on Switzerland.  The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 6 307691 

So who do we want to win tonight Belgium or USA.  The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 6 303636 
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 1 Jul - 18:35

Swiss to win definitely  The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 6 944533 

I'm going for a USA win tonight
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 1 Jul - 19:43

having watch all the last 16 games so far i have a sneaking that colombia could win this show.  The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 6 25346 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 1 Jul - 19:55

Can you just believe it the Swiss miss a couple of open goals play their socks off and the rubbish Argies score with a minute to go !

Germany done that last night,Holland did it,Brazil done it and France.One of those teams could go on to win it !

I too hope Columbia do well.

Did you make friends with any Camels Marky ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 1 Jul - 20:06

Lioned wrote:Can you just believe it the Swiss miss a couple of open goals play their socks off and the rubbish Argies score with a minute to go !

Germany done that last night,Holland did it,Brazil done it and France.One of those teams could go on to win it !

I too hope Columbia do well.

Did you make friends with any Camels Marky ?

traded the wife for two of them. they're settling in well.  The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 6 25346 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 1 Jul - 20:13

wjk wrote:Swiss to win definitely  The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 6 944533 

I'm going for a USA win tonight

well, if anyone can upset the applecart that could well be uncle sam.  The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 6 25346 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 1 Jul - 20:28

Belgium have been everyones dark horses.They may well have an exciting squad of players but they havn't looked great as a team yet but that may come.
USA have been impressive so could be another last gasp goal for Belgium after a stubborn USA performance.

They got a good manager.    The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 6 25346
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 1 Jul - 23:40

Hoe goed was dat! Verder België!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 1 Jul - 23:47

That was a great game and once again the spirit of the underdogs made it exciting right to the end.

I dont know what that commentators assistant (Danny Murphy) has against Fellaini but he was getting on my nerves,much as he did when he was not a very good player himself.
I thought Fellaini was out of position a lot but also put in some really good defensive tackles.

Anyway i hope they beat the Argies in the next round.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 2 Jul - 0:05

Lioned I am so happy you said that, I thought it was just me, these BBC commentators were really getting on my threepenny bits. The bias in favour of the USA was just so obvious! I almost threw something through the telly when he said, oh these boys from the US have worked so hard and given it their all for the last 120 minutes - and the Belgians didn't? Then when Vertongen missed a goal and hit the side of the net, he was slagging him off left right and centre, I thought, you wouldn't be bloody saying that if it had gone in!
Anyway I thought the result was fair, Belgium were the better side but the US were good too and deserved their consolation goal.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 2 Jul - 6:58

a great game. possibly the most entertaining yet.  The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 6 25346 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 2 Jul - 7:35

Lioned wrote:That was a great game and once again the spirit of the underdogs made it exciting right to the end.

I dont know what that commentators assistant (Danny Murphy) has against Fellaini but he was getting on my nerves,much as he did when he was not a very good player himself.
I thought Fellaini was out of position a lot but also put in some really good defensive tackles.

Anyway i hope they beat the Argies in the next round.

I think his problem is, he was Liverpool, Fellaini was Everton and then Man U.

It was a fantastic game!
This has got to be one of the best World Cups we've seen  The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 6 944533 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 2 Jul - 19:18

I dont know what to do with myself,no football till Friday.  The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 6 389741 
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 2 Jul - 19:22

I know! I didn't realise and went to set my thingy on the TV to switch channels at the start of the matches and there was none on!!  The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 6 868596 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 2 Jul - 19:35

I forgot i was going to post some sexy Samba dancing....

(Dont watch if you have a nervous disposition).  

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 2 Jul - 19:48

Lioned wrote:I forgot i was going to post some sexy Samba dancing....

(Dont watch if you have a nervous disposition).  

Thank you Lioned... I feel great now... The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 6 25346 
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 2 Jul - 20:02

Oh gawd! Was eating a packet of crisps, which have now gone in the bin!  The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 6 294124 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 2 Jul - 20:03

wjk....The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 6 23324 The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 6 23324 
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 2 Jul - 20:14

I remember Tripz used to have a favourite video.I'll see if i can find it before Fridays games.  The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 6 25346 
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next