Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iraq.................

+12
AnnaEsse
Claudia79
fuzeta
Angelina
kitti
tigger
wantthetruth
Panda
malena stool
wjk
chrissie
joyce1938
16 posters

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Iraq................. - Page 23 Empty Re: Iraq.................

Post  katertaif Tue 12 May - 20:43

Badboy wrote:REPORTEDLY THREE JIHADIS BRIDES,POSSIBLY THE THREE TEENAGERS  FROM BRITAIN WHO WENT OUT THERE HAVE ESCAPED FROM THEIR ISIS HUSBANDS AND ARE REPORTED TO BE HIDING IN MOSUL,ISIS GOING DOOR TO DOOR TO LOOK FOR THEM.

Possibly being passed around like a parcel for the pleasure and use of the so called fighters has lost it's appeal; that is if it ever had any in the first place.

Iraq................. - Page 23 680495
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :
Iraq................. - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Iraq................. - Page 23 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Tue 12 May - 20:45

Badboy wrote:REPORTEDLY THREE JIHADIS BRIDES,POSSIBLY THE THREE TEENAGERS  FROM BRITAIN WHO WENT OUT THERE HAVE ESCAPED FROM THEIR ISIS HUSBANDS AND ARE REPORTED TO BE HIDING IN MOSUL,ISIS GOING DOOR TO DOOR TO LOOK FOR THEM.

Possibly being passed around like a parcel for the pleasure and enjoyment of the so called fighters, has lost any appeal it ever had. They will find worse is to come if IS find them.

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :
Iraq................. - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Iraq................. - Page 23 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 13 May - 20:05

ABU ARI,BAGHDADI DEPUTY HAS BEEN REPORTED TO HAVE BEEN KILLED IN TEL AFAR,WONDER WHOM WILL TAKE OVER IF TRUE.
AN OIL REFINERY MAY HAVE TO BE DESTROYED IN BATTLE.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 15 May - 1:14

TAPE SUPPOSEDLY OF BAGHDADI HAS BEEN RELEASED,URGES MUSLIMS TO MIGRANT TI ISIS STATE,FIGHT HARD ETC.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Fri 15 May - 11:42

Badboy wrote:ABU ARI,BAGHDADI DEPUTY HAS BEEN REPORTED TO HAVE BEEN KILLED IN TEL AFAR,WONDER WHOM WILL TAKE OVER IF TRUE.
AN OIL REFINERY MAY HAVE TO BE DESTROYED IN BATTLE.

That's two who have been taken out then. I read yesterday that between the Kurdish forces, and airstrikes plus what remains of regime forces between them are killing an average of 1200 IS thugs a day. That in itself may provide a reason for so many wanting to come back "home"

Having said that, there are still people joining them.

The same article quoted several estimates of "fighters" available to them, and agreed that a figure of 100,000 was the most credible of them. So they still have a viable force. Whoever gets the job will have to hold them together, that may prove more difficult.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Fri 15 May - 11:53

Badboy wrote:TAPE SUPPOSEDLY OF BAGHDADI HAS BEEN RELEASED,URGES MUSLIMS TO MIGRANT TI ISIS STATE,FIGHT HARD ETC.

Yes badboy I read that as well. I wouldn't have thought it would actually make much difference in that those who want to join them are already making plans to get there, and those who have no wish to join them are not going to be swayed.

I say that because I believe the moderate among Muslims believe as we do that they are barbaric. A friend of mine in Oman tells me that everyone he knows is sickened by the senseless brutality. he believes in beheading of course because that is what he has always been taught was the way. Having said that it is done with a sword not a knife, and is the penalty for a capital crime. Not the penalty for being born into the wrong religion or even the wrong sect of it.

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 15 May - 19:11

ISIS REPORTED TO HAVETAKEN OVER RAMADI IN ANBAR PROVINCE MORE OR LESS,GOVERNMENT HQ IN THEIR HANDS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Fri 15 May - 21:29

Badboy wrote:ISIS REPORTED TO HAVETAKEN  OVER RAMADI IN ANBAR PROVINCE MORE OR LESS,GOVERNMENT HQ IN THEIR HANDS.

Possibly that estimate of 100,000 fighters needs to be revised. They certainly seem to have the resources both in manpower and materiel.

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 16 May - 1:55

IF THEY HAVE THAT MANY FGHTERS UNDER THEIR COMMAND,THEORETICALLY IT COULD BE A HUNDRED YEAR WAR TO STAMP THEM OUT.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Sat 16 May - 10:35

Badboy wrote:IF THEY HAVE THAT MANY FGHTERS UNDER THEIR COMMAND,THEORETICALLY IT COULD BE A HUNDRED YEAR WAR TO STAMP THEM OUT.

There was an article on it in the Islamist watch and the Clarion. Both had several estimates but both agreed that 100,000 was "the most credible" figure. I personally read that as meaning they don't actually know.

It's virtually the same with the figures quoted for killing IS fighters. again "the most credible" figure is 1,200 per day. Once more the use of the phrase the most credible. The article went on to say that doesn't include defections (if any) or people going to join them so once again to me it boils down to they don't really know. The equation becomes meaningless. 1200/day + defections? - recruits?

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 18 May - 20:18

ISIS HAVE TAKEN RAMADI IN ANBAR PROVINCE,EXPERT SAYS BATTLE FOR BAGHDAD MAY SOON BEGIN WHICH WOULD BE VERY BLOODY.
SEPARETLY ISIS SUPPORTERS HAVE BEEN TAKING PICTURES OF PLACES IN ROME AND MILAN,POSSIBLE TERROR ATTACKS ARE BEING PLANNED?
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Mon 18 May - 22:15

Badboy wrote:ISIS HAVE TAKEN RAMADI IN ANBAR PROVINCE,EXPERT SAYS BATTLE FOR BAGHDAD MAY SOON BEGIN WHICH WOULD BE VERY BLOODY.
SEPARETLY ISIS SUPPORTERS HAVE BEEN TAKING PICTURES OF PLACES IN ROME AND MILAN,POSSIBLE TERROR ATTACKS ARE BEING PLANNED?

'Yes, it does seem as if the terrorists are on the march again. Ramadi is more of a psychological victory than anything else, so I would expect the Regime forces to throw all they have in to getting it back. Having said that IS apparently captured another cache of war materiel The battle for Baghdad if it materialises will certainly act a  massive recruitment incentive. If they cant get there through Turkey they will find some way of doing it, quite possibly through Iran.

I'm sure that terror attacks are being planned on all major European cities, not only Rome an Milan, Just look at Charlie Hebdo. The lure of getting the Pope in the Vatican must act as a magnet. There are many who disagree with us on this, and I for one fervently hope they are right. Sooner or later though, our security services are doing a magnificent job of keeping us safe, but they only have to slip once.

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 31 May - 19:06

SHIITE MILITIAS HAVE CAPTURED A TOWN NEAR RAMADI.
I BET THE MILITIAS COULD GIVE A GOOD FIGHT TO ISIS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Sun 31 May - 22:40

Badboy wrote:SHIITE MILITIAS HAVE CAPTURED A TOWN NEAR RAMADI.
I BET THE MILITIAS COULD GIVE A GOOD FIGHT TO ISIS.

I have absolutely no doubt that you are correct in that statement my friend. It does seem however that starting with the so called "Arab spring" the eternal internecine war between Sunni and Shiite not only goes on unabated, but has intensified. both of them fighting Christians of course and both equally falling on Alawites, Yazidids and Abadis etc etc. whenever the opportunity presents itself. A cauldron which could erupt at any time. I seriously believe IS, and their affiliated, or sometimes non affiliated terrorist groups are the most dangerous thing we have so far faced.

I accept for instance that the wanton slaughter of millions of Jews in the last world war was terrifying enough, and a living testimony to this day of man's inhumanity to man. The only difficulty I have is the figure of 6 million Jews murdered. I personally believe it was a great deal higher. Having said that, the Nazis did not pose a threat to the destruction of the entire planet whereas we now have that capability in spades. It is known that IS and their ilk do believe that the last battle for the "end of days" is close and they are doing their best to embrace it.

Altogether it does I believe add up to the greatest threat humankind has ever faced, and I make no apology for saying that.

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 1 Jun - 20:13

ISIS HAS KIDNAPPED 500 CHILDREN IN RAMADI AREA TO TRAIN AS SUICIDE BOMBERS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Tue 2 Jun - 0:00

Badboy wrote:ISIS HAS KIDNAPPED 500 CHILDREN IN RAMADI AREA TO TRAIN AS SUICIDE BOMBERS.

Good evening my friend. I can't say I'm terribly surprised at that. It's a logical progression. Given that you have insufficient numbers prepared to blow themselves into martyrdom ( a strange anomaly there I think) If these extremists truly believe that dying while killing us infidel dogs is a sure and certain road to paradise, I would have thought they would be lining up for the privilege.

Still with the brain washing techniques learned, and improved on since the Korean war, and the mind bending drugs now available (scopolamine is old hat) I don't suppose it will be too difficult to - how to say it without sounding callous realign these poor doomed children.

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 2 Jun - 18:25

katertaif wrote:
Badboy wrote:ISIS HAS KIDNAPPED 500 CHILDREN IN RAMADI AREA TO TRAIN AS SUICIDE BOMBERS.

Good evening my friend. I can't say I'm terribly surprised at that. It's a logical progression. Given that you have insufficient numbers prepared to blow themselves into martyrdom ( a strange anomaly there I think) If these extremists truly believe that dying while killing us infidel dogs is a sure and certain road to paradise, I would have thought they would be lining up for the privilege.

Still with the brain washing techniques learned, and improved on since the Korean war, and the mind bending drugs now available (scopolamine is old hat) I don't suppose it will be too difficult to - how to say it without sounding callous realign these poor doomed  children.

:Zzzz:

Amazing insight into Martyrdom you have.For the last two years you been banging on about how many back packing slitty eye Muslims there are on the London Underground and now,at last,you seem to suggest there aint so many after all !
Well well,you and badboy can continue your lovefest and the rest of us can sleep well tonight.

Do you think this isis 'army' will go knocking on any doors outside the wastelands of Syria and Iraq.Serious question i doubt you can muster a sensible answer,but carry on you xenophoboic rants by all means.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 3 Jun - 20:29

Lioned wrote:
katertaif wrote:

Still with the brain washing techniques learned, and improved on since the Korean war, and the mind bending drugs now available (scopolamine is old hat) I don't suppose it will be too difficult to - how to say it without sounding callous realign these poor doomed  children.

Amazing insight into Martyrdom you have.For the last two years you been banging on about how many back packing slitty eye Muslims there are on the London Underground and now,at last,you seem to suggest there aint so many after all !
Well well,you and badboy can continue your lovefest and the rest of us can sleep well tonight.

Do you think this isis 'army' will go knocking on any doors outside the wastelands of Syria and Iraq.Serious question i doubt you can muster a sensible answer,but carry on you xenophoboic rants by all means.  

need to catch up on this but my guess is lioned and moi ain't too far apart. Iraq................. - Page 23 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 3 Jun - 21:26

Quite simple really.Blame the immgrants,blame the Muslims.

We are all doomed ! The in house racists/xeonophobes are just preaching to themselves,about five on this forum and a couple who just go with the flow cos they believe the crap.

I'll be up town tomorrow as the weathers set fair.I'll keep an eye out for them back packing slitty eye Muslims though,just in case.

Course there will be another 'terror' attack and the Express and Mail will keep us well informed.

200 migrant builders killed in Qatar building the corrupt World Cup village this year ! Killed in Britain this year due to Muslims/Isis so far = 0 !
Cyclists killed by big lorries in London ?
Isis bullies marauding around the wastelands of Syria and Iraq yes they are and killing and raping yes,so we are told.
Want to go help and put British and American troops on the ground and bring them home in body bags ?
Why ?
Let isis go see the Iranians or the Saudies or the Israelis ? Do you think so ?

Watch out there are 500 little kids about to be let loose on the free World !

Lucky this is la la land and i'm just being sarcastic ! Sleep well the bogie men (and women and children) are coming to get us !

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 4 Jun - 1:48

ISIS TO USE WATER FROM RAMADI DAM IN THEIR FIGHT.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Thu 4 Jun - 16:05

Badboy wrote:ISIS TO USE WATER FROM RAMADI DAM IN  THEIR FIGHT.

Good afternoon Badboy

I'm not sure whether you mean release it to drown people or withhold it from people. Either way is a particularly barbaric act, but then we know how barbaric these extremists are.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 5 Jun - 0:06

katertaif wrote:
Badboy wrote:ISIS TO USE WATER FROM RAMADI DAM IN  THEIR FIGHT.

Good afternoon Badboy

I'm not sure whether you mean release it to drown people or withhold it from people. Either way is a particularly barbaric act, but then we know how barbaric these extremists are.
THEY ARE WITHHOLING WATER CAUSING EUPHRATES WATER LEVEL TO DROP,CAUSING WATER SHORTAGES,MAY ALSO TRY TO CROSS EUPHRATES RIVER ON FOOT.
SEPARATELY US PLANES HAVE ATTACKED AN ISIS HQ AFTER ONE FIGHTERS POSTED A SELFIE ON FACEBOOK.,PERSON CALLED A MORON BY US GENERAL.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 5 Jun - 22:06

Lioned wrote:
katertaif wrote:

Lioned, please stop making sarcastic remarks to other members. This is becoming rather tedious.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 6 Jun - 18:22

IRAQI FORCES HAVE USED ANTI-TANK WEAPONS TO STOP SUICIDE BOMBINGS IN ANBAR PROVINCE,GOOD IDEA.
A STIFF FIGHT MIGHT SEE THEM OFF.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Sat 6 Jun - 21:57

Badboy wrote:IRAQI FORCES HAVE USED ANTI-TANK WEAPONS TO STOP SUICIDE BOMBINGS IN ANBAR PROVINCE,GOOD IDEA.
A STIFF FIGHT MIGHT SEE THEM OFF.

That might work badboy. I say might, because I'll have to look up the relevant passages again. A suicide bomber who dies in the act, or at least coming very close to destroying infidels as well is guaranteed paradise. That seems pretty clear, but if they are going to find themselves with an anti tank shell blowing them up, and setting off the charge by sympathetic detonation while they are nowhere near any infidels may be a deterrent.

As you know I believe they have kidnapped those children in order to brainwash them, rather than use the experienced and "battle hardened" people they currently have, Inexperienced and probably drugged children may just keep going regardless until stopped by an anti tank round. rather like during the Iran/Iraq war when Iran sent children as young as 10 in to fight with golden keys in their hands which they were told were symbolically the keys to paradise. In an unexpected way it worked, in that Iraqi troops couldn't bring themselves to kill children. Anyway I'll look that one up, and get back to you.

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next