Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iraq.................

+12
AnnaEsse
Claudia79
fuzeta
Angelina
kitti
tigger
wantthetruth
Panda
malena stool
wjk
chrissie
joyce1938
16 posters

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

Iraq................. - Page 13 Empty Re: Iraq.................

Post  wantthetruth Fri 22 Aug - 10:23

Claudia79 wrote:
Lioned wrote:They would shit their pants,they are idiots led by cowards.How many times have we seen these great warriors run and hide when faced with a more organised and disciplined force.
Their leaders you will never see leading from the front,they run and hide in their holes in the ground or their caves up in the hills and then beg for their lives ! Despite the promised land and 72 virgins beckoning they still have human frailties.

And yes Claudia the Governments of the West,UK and US in particular love to have a bogeyman to drum up fear and distract from domestic politics !
Does anyone with half a brain cell really think the 'Muslims' are coming to get us ?

For hundreds of years the 'Muslims',Sunnis and Shiites and others have been fighting amongst themselves throughout the old Ottoman and Persian empires.
How are they going to mount a coordinated attack on World domination.Utterly ridiculous.

Anti Muslim feeling has been building in the UK since New Labour completely fck'd up the countrys immigration policy.
So now we have areas of the country where white British are the minority and understandably,but illogically, some now blame the 'Muslims'.

Well i got news for you.There are about 1.6 Billion of them Nasty Muslims around the World but as far as i can remember there has not yet been any attempt at World domination !

So which group will be landing on our shores first, the Sunnis or the Shiites ?

What we need to be concerned about are the dysfunctional and disillusioned young British men who opt out of a responsible existence and turn to Islam on a promise of a better life (and afterlife) and buy themselves a one way ticket to Turkey.
They are potentially tomorrows terrorists and need to be rounded up if they attempt to come back here.

Iraq................. - Page 13 307691    Iraq................. - Page 13 307691    Iraq................. - Page 13 307691 

The answer to your first question: yes, they do.
The answer to your second question: they aren't.   Iraq................. - Page 13 Icon_flower 

Finally, hoorah and thank you Lioned and Claudia..........

Iraq................. - Page 13 307691 Iraq................. - Page 13 307691 Iraq................. - Page 13 307691 Iraq................. - Page 13 307691 Iraq................. - Page 13 307691 
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :
Iraq................. - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Iraq................. - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Fri 22 Aug - 11:16

AnnaEsse wrote:
kitti wrote:I have no problem with anyone other than British people living in the UK.

The problem I have is when they try to and have taken away our heritage.

Also...When they come up to you , which they have in my work, complaining about things that 'Insult and upset them'...trivial day to day things like last week.....can I go over to a couple off 15y olds and tell them to stop holding hands and canoodling in public as it is not right in front off children....no I bloody won't, they don't like it....tough.

That's what I don't like, forcing their opinions on ME....sorry but if some muslims have  there way....women in this country would never see the light off day......simple as that.....I have spoken to women and children and the men, which I say good morning to...ignore me....that to me is disgusting.

Other close-knit communities can be the same, kitti. There is a large Sikh community in my town and lots of Sikh families in my neighbourhood. For a long time, none of the Sikhs ever said hello to me on passing in the street until one day I was suddenly accepted and now have so many who speak to me and wave as I drive past.

What changed? Just something I did that must have got round the community. I was driving home one day and just round the corner from my house, I saw an Asian woman sitting on the grass verge, surrounded by supermarket bags. At the risk of interfering, I stopped to make sure the woman was OK and she said she couldn't go any further. The logical thing to do? I asked did she want a lift home, got her and her bags into the car and took her to her house.

Anyway, a couple of days later, a Sikh gentleman who had always blanked me when I said hello, came into my garden to chat! Then I found that others were waving and saying hello. I was suddenly part of my local community and it's lovely.

No wonder your son is the lovely man he is.
Integration is a two way street. I've never been through something similar myself because I'm white and living in Europe but I take it I wouldn't be so social if I lived in a place where some people thought I was a terrorist about to blow them up just by the way I look or my name. Some communities are indeed too closed. But that doesn't bother me as long as they respect the law. If they don't, then I expect the authorities to deal with them as I expect the authorities to deal with anyone breaking the law.

Last edited by Claudia79 on Fri 22 Aug - 17:43; edited 1 time in total
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :
Iraq................. - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Iraq................. - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Fri 22 Aug - 11:21

You're welcome, wtt!  Iraq................. - Page 13 83453 
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Fri 22 Aug - 17:02

AnnaEsse wrote:
kitti wrote:I have no problem with anyone other than British people living in the UK.

Also...When they come up to you , which they have in my work, complaining about things that 'Insult and upset them'...trivial day to day things like last week.....can I go over to a couple off 15y olds and tell them to stop holding hands and canoodling in public as it is not right in front off children....no I bloody won't, they don't like it....tough.

That's what I don't like, forcing their opinions on ME....sorry but if some muslims have  there way....women in this country would never see the light off day......simple as that.....I have spoken to women and children and the men, which I say good morning to...ignore me....that to me is disgusting.

Other close-knit communities can be the same, kitti. There is a large Sikh community in my town and lots of Sikh families in my neighbourhood. For a long time, none of the Sikhs ever said hello to me on passing in the street until one day I was suddenly accepted and now have so many who speak to me and wave as I drive past.

What changed? Just something I did that must have got round the community. I was driving home one day and just round the corner from my house, I saw an Asian woman sitting on the grass verge, surrounded by supermarket bags. At the risk of interfering, I stopped to make sure the woman was OK and she said she couldn't go any further. The logical thing to do? I asked did she want a lift home, got her and her bags into the car and took her to her house.

Anyway, a couple of days later, a Sikh gentleman who had always blanked me when I said hello, came into my garden to chat! Then I found that others were waving and saying hello. I was suddenly part of my local community and it's lovely.

I'm afraid it doesn't sound at all lovely to me. What you're basically saying is the Sikh "gentleman" was too rude to even bother to reply when you said hallo but after you "proved yourself" (although why you should have to is beyond me) you are suddenly accepted. Doesn't sound very much like integration from where I'm sitting! Just imo.
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 23 Aug - 0:51

ISIS ARE PLANNING TO BLOW UP AN US TOWN
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Sat 23 Aug - 8:05

Angelina wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

I'm afraid it doesn't sound at all lovely to me.   What you're basically saying is the Sikh "gentleman" was too rude to even bother to reply when you said hallo but after you "proved yourself" (although why you should have to is beyond me) you are suddenly accepted.   Doesn't sound very much like integration from where I'm sitting!   Just imo.  

I tend to agree with you Angelina

You should not have to be part of what is after all our community. They should be as far as possible part of ours. Everywhere I've worked I have been told a variation of that same theme. You fit in with us, we don't fit in with you.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 23 Aug - 11:36

katertaif wrote:
Angelina wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

I'm afraid it doesn't sound at all lovely to me.   What you're basically saying is the Sikh "gentleman" was too rude to even bother to reply when you said hallo but after you "proved yourself" (although why you should have to is beyond me) you are suddenly accepted.   Doesn't sound very much like integration from where I'm sitting!   Just imo.  

You should not have to be part of what is after all our community. They should be as far as possible part of ours. Everywhere I've worked I have been told a variation of that same theme. You fit in with us, we don't fit in with you.

I think you're both right. Thank you. It has taken a long time to feel like I'm part of a community in my own town!

There is a huge Gurdwara round the corner from my house and on special days, the attendees park in the surrounding streets and on the grass verges because the temple only has car parking for about 20 vehicles whereas the building is big enough to accommodate thousands. The Gurdwara is built in an area where there is a retail park and before it was there, the stores and other commercial premises were forbidden to build more than a single storey. The Gurdwara is 5/6 storeys high! I don't know how they got round the planning restrictions for that and for the car park since Sainsbury's opposite the temple had to provide plans for an extended car park before they got planning permission to extend their store. The Gurwara got planning permission for a building that would accommodate thousands without ample car parking when stores in the same road had to guarantee that they would have enough parking places.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Sat 23 Aug - 15:19

AnnaEsse wrote:
katertaif wrote:
Angelina wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

I think you're both right. Thank you. It has taken a long time to feel like I'm part of a community in my own town!

There is a huge Gurdwara round the corner from my house and on special days, the attendees park in the surrounding streets and on the grass verges because the temple only has car parking for about 20 vehicles whereas the building is big enough to accommodate thousands. The Gurdwara is built in an area where there is a retail park and before it was there, the stores and other commercial premises were forbidden to build more than a single storey. The Gurdwara is 5/6 storeys high! I don't know how they got round the planning restrictions for that and for the car park since Sainsbury's opposite the temple had to provide plans for an extended car park before they got planning permission to extend their store. The Gurwara got planning permission for a building that would accommodate thousands without ample car parking when stores in the same road had to guarantee that they would have enough parking places.

Glad to hear you are feeling more at ease in your own town.   Don't get me started on planning permissions! Iraq................. - Page 13 645452
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 23 Aug - 21:49

ISIS HAS THREATENED TO DESTROYED BOROBUDUR TEMPLES IN INDONESIA.
COULD ISIS BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MASACRE BLAMED ON SHIA MILITIAS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 23 Aug - 22:32

20,00 SUNNIS IN AMERLI????????????????? ARE AT RISK OF BEING MASSACRED.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 24 Aug - 15:12

ISIS ATTACK ON BAIJI OILD REFINERY REPELLED.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 24 Aug - 18:47

US AIMS TO KILL ISIS LEADERS HIDING IN SYRIA?
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 24 Aug - 18:51

Badboy wrote:US AIMS TO KILL ISIS LEADERS HIDING IN SYRIA?

Good idea.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 24 Aug - 19:41

BRITAIN CLOSE TO IDENTIFYING JIHADI WHO EXECUTED JAMES FOLEY.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Sun 24 Aug - 19:49

That is good Badboy. What a terrible barbaric act for anyone to commit. As for it being a British man that did it. it is truly shocking.
My heart goes out to his poor parents
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Sun 24 Aug - 19:52

http://militarybases.com/overseas/iraq/

With all the talk about airstrikes etc isn't it strange that nobody has mentioned that the US has a number of bases in Iraq - so it should be fairly easy to act as and when required.
Iirc one of the bases has an airport the size of Heathrow. Quite impressive.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 25 Aug - 21:33

ISIS SUPPORTER HAS TWEETED AN IMAGE OF WHITE HOUSE SAYING THEY WILL ATTACK WHITE HOUSE.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 25 Aug - 22:41

US SPECIAL FORCES AND SAS ARE SEEKING TO KILL ISIS COMMANDERS BY DEVELOPING INTELLIGENCE.
KURDISH FORCES HAVE TAKEN 3 MORE VILLAGES,ALSO REPELLED ATTACK ON ANOTHER TOWN.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Tue 26 Aug - 9:47

Badboy wrote:ISIS SUPPORTER HAS TWEETED AN IMAGE OF WHITE HOUSE SAYING THEY WILL ATTACK WHITE HOUSE.

I would imagine it would take quite a sophisticated plot to attack the White House directly, but I can well imagine that they will at least try it. I don't think a repeat of the twin towers is possible any more but then you never know with these people. There are other ways. Even if a direct plot failed and killed enough innocents they would claim it as a moral victory.

The situation everywhere being very fluid and volatile. Some sort of Manchurian Candidate scenario may be envisaged Good point about the US air bases.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 27 Aug - 0:00

ISIS HAS CALLED FOR ANOTHER 9/11.
ISIS ARE PLANNING TO LAUNCH DRONES TO ATTACK US AND ISRAEL.
US IS DOING SURVEILLANCE OF ISIS IN SYRIA,AIRSTRIKES ARE A POSSIBILITY.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 27 Aug - 15:03

SOME WANT TO JOIN ISIS SO THEY CAN HAVE SEX SLAVES.
SOME PEOPLE HAVE ONLY GOT THE ONE THING ON THEIR MIND.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Wed 27 Aug - 15:13

Badboy wrote:SOME WANT TO JOIN ISIS SO THEY CAN HAVE SEX SLAVES.
SOME PEOPLE HAVE ONLY GOT THE ONE THING ON THEIR MIND.

These so called extremists do have that, and killing on their minds. In Saudi I found even the moderate ones were inordinately preoccupied with sex. One of my trainees quite seriously told me one day that was the main reason they were allowed up to four wives, so that if they got tired of one, they had the others until he could divorce the "tiresome" one, an replace her. What an attitude!1
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 27 Aug - 17:42

I was watching an interview with the manager of Ann Summers in Oxford Street. Apparently their biggest spending customers, and the ones who go for the most outrageous underwear, are all those Saudi wives who normally run around like walking tents. The reason being that when a man has several wives, these women will do anything to make him notice them, and be chosen as the "favoured" wife.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Wed 27 Aug - 17:46

Iris wrote:I was watching an interview with the manager of Ann Summers in Oxford Street.  Apparently their biggest spending customers, and the ones who go for the most outrageous underwear, are all those Saudi wives who normally run around like walking tents.  The reason being that when a man has several wives, these women will do anything to make him notice them, and be chosen as the "favoured" wife.

I can believe it....went up to Oxford Street last week and saw all the black limos on the yellow lines outside Selfridges. Couldn't move in the shops for long black robes!
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Wed 27 Aug - 20:59

Iris wrote:I was watching an interview with the manager of Ann Summers in Oxford Street.  Apparently their biggest spending customers, and the ones who go for the most outrageous underwear, are all those Saudi wives who normally run around like walking tents.  The reason being that when a man has several wives, these women will do anything to make him notice them, and be chosen as the "favoured" wife.

That is not the idea Iris. A man is entitled to up to four wives provided he can treat them all exactly the same. Certainly he can get them all the same jewellery, perfumery etc. etc. even dress them the same. The moment he starts to favour one above the others he is breaking the rules and very seriously. That very few of them take little to no notice of this aspect of it speaks volumes.

We were going back to Saudi Arabia once after our leave. the female passengers wee as you say like peahens, with mini skirts etc. the men like peacocks in their male finery/ About an hour and a half before we entered Saudi airspace they started going to the toilets. My wife as a matter of interest couldn't use them for the disgusting state they were in by then. when we got off at Jeddah international, you never saw a more sedate, demure crowd in you r life. Guinness bottles had replaced the mini skirts and full canonicals for the men.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next