Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amaral says a WOMAN saw Gerry walking to the beach!

+2
mossman
Panda
6 posters

Go down

Amaral says a WOMAN saw Gerry walking to the beach! Empty Amaral says a WOMAN saw Gerry walking to the beach!

Post  Guest Mon 16 Jun - 9:15

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&tl=en&u=http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/policia-inglesa-esconde-provas-no-caso-maddie

Gonçalo Amaral says that information provided by a woman who saw Maddie's father walking towards the beach disappeared from the files.

A few days after Madeleine McCann disappeared from the Ocean Club holiday resort in Praia da Luz, Algarve, May 3, 2007 (seven years ago), a witness emerged: a British tourist who said she saw the girl's father to walk the beach at night. The revelation was made by the former PJ coordinator Gonçalo Amaral, who adds that the data of the witness disappeared.

"We tried to recover this testimony and the documents that were in the British sphere and simply disappeared. Still do not know who this person is and where it is," said Goncalo Amaral. Today, the former coordinator of the PJ of Portimão will meet up again with Gerry and Kate in the Justice Palace, in Lisbon, since it will continue the trial in which the British couple seeks EUR 1.2 million compensation for publishing the book 'Maddie, The Truth of the Lie', written by Goncalo Amaral, in defending the thesis that parents are responsible for the disappearance of the girl and the concealment of the body (see box). Goncalo Amaral has no doubts that Maddie is dead. "The girl's parents had the key of the church and in the same church a funeral a month after the disappearance was performed. According to some reports, the child could well go to the feet of this woman who was going to be cremated," further explained Gonçalo Amaral.

This is not Mr Smith and it's not a mistranslation, the original Pt text definitely says "uma mulher".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Amaral says a WOMAN saw Gerry walking to the beach! Empty Re: Amaral says a WOMAN saw Gerry walking to the beach!

Post  mossman Mon 16 Jun - 9:28

How very interesting.

Has it ever been confirmed those efits were prepared by the Smiths ? I believe it has been implied as such, but never confirmed. This report could also explain the two "different" efits, one prepared by Mr Smith, the other by this witness.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
Amaral says a WOMAN saw Gerry walking to the beach! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Amaral says a WOMAN saw Gerry walking to the beach! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Amaral says a WOMAN saw Gerry walking to the beach! Empty Re: Amaral says a WOMAN saw Gerry walking to the beach!

Post  Panda Mon 16 Jun - 9:30

[quote="Iris"]http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&tl=en&u=http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/policia-inglesa-esconde-provas-no-caso-maddie

Gonçalo Amaral says that information provided by a woman who saw Maddie's father walking towards the beach disappeared from the files.

A few days after Madeleine McCann disappeared from the Ocean Club holiday resort in Praia da Luz, Algarve, May 3, 2007 (seven years ago), a witness emerged: a British tourist who said she saw the girl's father to walk the beach at night.  The revelation was made by the former PJ coordinator Gonçalo Amaral, who adds that the data of the witness disappeared.

"We tried to recover this testimony and the documents that were in the British sphere and simply disappeared. Still do not know who this person is and where it is," said Goncalo Amaral.  Today, the former coordinator of the PJ of Portimão will meet up again with Gerry and Kate in the Justice Palace, in Lisbon, since it will continue the trial in which the British couple seeks EUR 1.2 million compensation for publishing the book 'Maddie, The Truth of the Lie', written by Goncalo Amaral, in defending the thesis that parents are responsible for the disappearance of the girl and the concealment of the body (see box).  Goncalo Amaral has no doubts that Maddie is dead.  "The girl's parents had the key of the church and in the same church a funeral a month after the disappearance was performed. According to some reports, the child could well go to the feet of this woman who was going to be cremated," further explained Gonçalo Amaral.

This is not Mr Smith and it's not a mistranslation, the original Pt text definitely says "uma mulher".

Morning Iris, what does "uma mulher"mean? Yes , the Portugese were very lax letting SY have access to all the files knowing the case was not closed.

So now we have a Woman reporting a Man who had been drinking , another who said she saw Gerry walking on the Beach SY taking away Files given to them by the Portugese Police??? What next ?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Amaral says a WOMAN saw Gerry walking to the beach! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Amaral says a WOMAN saw Gerry walking to the beach! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 16 Jun - 9:42

I hope the mccanns realise if they win mr amaral will still spill the beans regardless .

So all this time trying to gag him will be wasted as win or lose....mr amaral will tell all ...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 16 Jun - 9:43

Drip feeding little bits off info....MI5...the mystery women who saw Gerry McCann at the beach ....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  duncanmac Mon 16 Jun - 9:45

kitti wrote:I hope the mccanns realise if they win mr amaral will still spill the beans regardless .

So all this time trying to gag him will be wasted as win or lose....mr amaral will tell all ...

Good lad, even if he is pennyless, he can come and stay at my house, I have a spare room
duncanmac
duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Mon 16 Jun - 9:46

duncanmac wrote:
kitti wrote:I hope the mccanns realise if they win mr amaral will still spill the beans regardless .

Good lad, even if he is pennyless, he can come and stay at my house, I have a spare room

So do I, we could put him up too.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Mon 16 Jun - 9:48

kitti wrote:Drip feeding little bits off info....MI5...the mystery women who saw Gerry McCann at the beach ....

Didn't Amaral say a long time ago there were things he had not made public ? I believe he knows exactly what happened. Knowing and proving are two different things, but he absolutely has a very very good idea of what they have done.

This is why they fear him so much. They offered to settle this libel trial. What is the betting that the settlement offer included a clause gagging Amaral for all time.

I hope this is a clever ploy by Amaral. Put snippets of information out there, while he still can. In the event he looses this trial, it might be more difficult for him to speak freely in the future.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 16 Jun - 9:58

uma mulher = a woman
The rest of the description also uses the Portuguese female word formations, this is definitely a woman being spoken about here
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 16 Jun - 10:10

I think that IF he loses he won't have anything left to lose so will tell all....believe me, he will, wouldn't you.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Mon 16 Jun - 10:12

kitti wrote:I think that IF he loses he won't have anything left to lose so will tell all....believe me, he will, wouldn't you.

Of course, but not if there was an order preventing him from talking, like Tony Bennett for example. I don't know if its a possibility in Portugal.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Mon 16 Jun - 10:13

kitti wrote:I think that IF he loses he won't have anything left to lose so will tell all....believe me, he will, wouldn't you.

Unless someone shuts him up - remember his dog!
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 16 Jun - 10:22

dazedandconfused wrote:
duncanmac wrote:

You two can bloomin' well get in the queue like everybody else  Amaral says a WOMAN saw Gerry walking to the beach! 294124 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  duncanmac Mon 16 Jun - 10:27

Iris, I will leave you women to argue that one out.

Amaral says a WOMAN saw Gerry walking to the beach! 294124 
duncanmac
duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 16 Jun - 10:48

If the women is right then it puts paid to Madeleine not being alive on 3rd.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Mon 16 Jun - 12:14

Iris wrote:
dazedandconfused wrote:
duncanmac wrote:

You two can bloomin' well get in the queue like everybody else  Amaral says a WOMAN saw Gerry walking to the beach! 294124 

Forming orderly queue as we speak  Amaral says a WOMAN saw Gerry walking to the beach! 25346 
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidA Mon 16 Jun - 21:26

kitti wrote:If the women is right then it puts paid to Madeleine not being alive on 3rd.

I think some other evidence also points to her possibly not being alive on the 3rd.
DavidA
DavidA
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 385
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down