Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Those bloody MCCANNS

+12
fred
kitti
kathybelle
Keela
dazedandconfused
tanszi
weissnicht
chrissie
mara thon
saloongirl
wjk
wantthetruth
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Those bloody MCCANNS Empty Those bloody MCCANNS

Post  kitti Tue 17 Jun - 9:46




How dare kate McCann say Mr Amaral isn't a victim...how dare she .



If it wasn't for her and her husband there would be no victims.


The victims are...



Madeleine/Twins.....



Madeleine because if they hadn't off done what they did, and we don't know the full extent off what actually went on BUT they are involved In the concealment off Madeleine ..at least...whether it be KNOWING or DOING and FRAUD.



The twins because this will effect them for the rest off their lives, it won't matter where they go or live, it will follow them around till eternity...and haunt them.




Mr Amaral because that man did his utmost to find their daughter and when it turned out they were involved, the mccanns turned Into rabid beings, they I insulted him, belittled him in public, they lied about him, they starved him financially and in the end MAY off done untold damage to his health and wellbeing.



Mr Amarals wife and children because his wife had to leave and take his children away from him depriving him seeing them everyday and able to kiss them good morning and goodnight...the children are suffering untold heartache being away from their father



They are all victims off the mccanns actions, selfishness and greed.


I hope Mr Amaral has the strength to sue the mccanns for what they have done to him and his family, sue them because money seems to be the only thing these two excuses for parents care about and hurting them this way...is the only way.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Age : 112
Location : London
Warning :
Those bloody MCCANNS Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Those bloody MCCANNS Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Those bloody MCCANNS Empty Re: Those bloody MCCANNS

Post  kitti Tue 17 Jun - 9:49

I'm sure in the interview I heard a journo say to Kate McCann....'don't you think Mr Amaral feels pain' and Kate McCann replied...'why'



What a b...h.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Age : 112
Location : London
Warning :
Those bloody MCCANNS Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Those bloody MCCANNS Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Those bloody MCCANNS Empty Re: Those bloody MCCANNS

Post  Guest Tue 17 Jun - 10:18

kitti wrote:I'm sure in the interview I heard a journo say to Kate McCann....'don't you think Mr Amaral feels pain' and Kate McCann replied...'why'



What a b...h.

If you heard it kitti, then so did lots of others.

Kate just cannot be trusted without a script. She will bury herself eventually.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Those bloody MCCANNS Empty Re: Those bloody MCCANNS

Post  wantthetruth Tue 17 Jun - 10:24

Iris wrote:
kitti wrote:I'm sure in the interview I heard a journo say to Kate McCann....'don't you think Mr Amaral feels pain' and Kate McCann replied...'why'



What a b...h.

If you heard it kitti, then so did lots of others.

Kate just cannot be trusted without a script.  She will bury herself eventually.

I thought this when I watched her yesterday. She's a loose cannon. You could tell by Gerry's face when she started to speak.
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :
Those bloody MCCANNS Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Those bloody MCCANNS Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Those bloody MCCANNS Empty Re: Those bloody MCCANNS

Post  chrissie Tue 17 Jun - 10:25

I thought the same, the way he almost glared at her when she was speaking. It was clear that he didn't want her to speak at all.
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Age : 61
Warning :
Those bloody MCCANNS Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Those bloody MCCANNS Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Those bloody MCCANNS Empty Re: Those bloody MCCANNS

Post  wjk Tue 17 Jun - 10:42

Iris wrote:
kitti wrote:I'm sure in the interview I heard a journo say to Kate McCann....'don't you think Mr Amaral feels pain' and Kate McCann replied...'why'



What a b...h.

If you heard it kitti, then so did lots of others.

Kate just cannot be trusted without a script.  She will bury herself eventually.

Yep, I heard it! It sounded like Sandra F, does anyone know if she was there?
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Age : 57
Location : Manchester
Warning :
Those bloody MCCANNS Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Those bloody MCCANNS Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Those bloody MCCANNS Empty Re: Those bloody MCCANNS

Post  kitti Tue 17 Jun - 10:44

Journo..'don't you think that mr amaral is in pain too?'


KM..'why'



Journo....'because he has children too'.


KM....'Mr Amaral is not the victim here'



What a vile creature Kate McCann is.


She couldn't care less about the impact on his children.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Age : 112
Location : London
Warning :
Those bloody MCCANNS Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Those bloody MCCANNS Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Those bloody MCCANNS Empty Re: Those bloody MCCANNS

Post  saloongirl Tue 17 Jun - 10:50

I totally agree Kitti. She definitely comes across as someone who can't control her temper, and this video, for all to see, has done her no favours. Hopefully people who were "fence-sitters" will see this, and begin to wonder what poor Madeleine's life might have been like with a mother like that.
saloongirl
saloongirl
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 757
Warning :
Those bloody MCCANNS Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Those bloody MCCANNS Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Those bloody MCCANNS Empty Re: Those bloody MCCANNS

Post  chrissie Tue 17 Jun - 11:02

Will be interesting when they get to court and have to give their statements without a script. Let them keep talking imo.....they do themselves no favours, just show their true colours.
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Age : 61
Warning :
Those bloody MCCANNS Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Those bloody MCCANNS Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Those bloody MCCANNS Empty Re: Those bloody MCCANNS

Post  mara thon Tue 17 Jun - 11:15

You are so right kitti. Kate McCann is a truly hard faced, selfish, bitter and twisted woman. I don´t believe any of this suing everyone they can has anything to do with poor little Madeleine, it has everything to do with Kate and Gerry, especially Kate, daring to doubt them, it´s more to do with revenge for daring to cross them. They are a truly evil pair but to my dying day I will always believe that their sorry backsides are being very well protected by people in high places, although I very much doubt we will ever know why.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :
Those bloody MCCANNS Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Those bloody MCCANNS Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Those bloody MCCANNS Empty Re: Those bloody MCCANNS

Post  Guest Tue 17 Jun - 11:44

That sums it up for me too, Mara Thon.

I'm sure they assumed that, due to their respected and upstanding characters (my elbow!), they would be believed without question.

I've met a few people like that who go absolutely mad when they are challenged.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Those bloody MCCANNS Empty Re: Those bloody MCCANNS

Post  fred Tue 17 Jun - 11:49

chrissie wrote:Will be interesting when they get to court and have to give their statements without a script.  Let them keep talking imo.....they do themselves no favours, just show their true colours.

Aren't they going to read out a letter they have writtten?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
Those bloody MCCANNS Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Those bloody MCCANNS Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Those bloody MCCANNS Empty Re: Those bloody MCCANNS

Post  chrissie Tue 17 Jun - 11:57

fred wrote:
chrissie wrote:Will be interesting when they get to court and have to give their statements without a script.  Let them keep talking imo.....they do themselves no favours, just show their true colours.

Aren't they going to read out a letter they have writtten?

Hi fred, my understanding is that they have to speak spontaneously. I read it on this thread:

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t27118p30-date-for-libel-trial-to-resume
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Age : 61
Warning :
Those bloody MCCANNS Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Those bloody MCCANNS Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Those bloody MCCANNS Empty Re: Those bloody MCCANNS

Post  weissnicht Tue 17 Jun - 11:58

Excellent post Kitty  Those bloody MCCANNS 944533 
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :
Those bloody MCCANNS Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Those bloody MCCANNS Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Those bloody MCCANNS Empty Re: Those bloody MCCANNS

Post  tanszi Tue 17 Jun - 12:10

it was also mu understanding that they speak without a script.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :
Those bloody MCCANNS Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Those bloody MCCANNS Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Those bloody MCCANNS Empty Re: Those bloody MCCANNS

Post  mossman Tue 17 Jun - 12:13

Why did Izzy not address the press on their behalf yesterday ?
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
Those bloody MCCANNS Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Those bloody MCCANNS Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Those bloody MCCANNS Empty Re: Those bloody MCCANNS

Post  tanszi Tue 17 Jun - 12:15

because they wanted their say, they wanted to play the victim and tell lies about the number of times Dr Goncalo Amaral has himself delayed the trial and so that Kate can say this has happened to other children. imo me thinks they believe their own spin.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :
Those bloody MCCANNS Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Those bloody MCCANNS Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Those bloody MCCANNS Empty Re: Those bloody MCCANNS

Post  mossman Tue 17 Jun - 12:53

tanszi wrote:because they wanted their say, they wanted to play the victim and tell lies about the number of times Dr Goncalo Amaral has himself delayed the trial and so that Kate can say this has happened to other children. imo  me thinks they believe their own spin.


Exactly, Gerry went to speak and he was going to do that one way or another. Had their lawyer stood with them, explained they were all the things they said they were, the story would have come across so much better. Much more sympathetic public.

I can't help feeling they are being more and more alienated, their "advisors" are much quieter. I nearly feel sorry for Isabelle at this stage, I think she would run if she could.

The polished, professional roadshow was gone yesterday. Standing alone they were two raving mad people, blaming everybody but themselves, not good for the image.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
Those bloody MCCANNS Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Those bloody MCCANNS Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Those bloody MCCANNS Empty Re: Those bloody MCCANNS

Post  kathybelle Tue 17 Jun - 13:52

mossman wrote:
tanszi wrote:because they wanted their say, they wanted to play the victim and tell lies about the number of times Dr Goncalo Amaral has himself delayed the trial and so that Kate can say this has happened to other children. imo  me thinks they believe their own spin.


Exactly, Gerry went to speak and he was going to do that one way or another.  Had their lawyer stood with them, explained they were all the things they said they were, the story would have come across so much better.  Much more sympathetic public.  

I can't help feeling they are being more and more alienated, their "advisors" are much quieter.  I nearly feel sorry for Isabelle at this stage, I think she would run if she could.

The polished, professional roadshow was gone yesterday.  Standing alone they were two raving mad people, blaming everybody but themselves, not good for the image.

Hi Mossman

I don't feel sorry for Isobel Duarte, she is doing what other lawyers do, when they defend people who have committed the most heinous of crimes, including crimes committed against children, which is to make as much money as they can.

Duarte will be far from upset that this lawsuit, has been put back for a couple of weeks, the longer the case goes on, the more money she will make. Whoever loses this case, will have to pay the costs of the court and the costs of the lawyers and winners.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 76
Warning :
Those bloody MCCANNS Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Those bloody MCCANNS Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Those bloody MCCANNS Empty Re: Those bloody MCCANNS

Post  dazedandconfused Tue 17 Jun - 14:35

mara thon wrote:You are so right kitti.  Kate McCann is a truly hard faced, selfish, bitter and twisted woman.  I don´t believe any of this suing everyone they can has anything to do with poor little Madeleine, it has everything to do with Kate and Gerry, especially Kate, daring to doubt them, it´s more to do with revenge for daring to cross them.    They are a truly evil pair but to my dying day I will always believe that their sorry backsides are being very well protected by people in high places, although I very much doubt we will ever know why.

I agree.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
Those bloody MCCANNS Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Those bloody MCCANNS Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Those bloody MCCANNS Empty Re: Those bloody MCCANNS

Post  mossman Tue 17 Jun - 14:35

kathybelle wrote:
mossman wrote:
tanszi wrote:because they wanted their say, they wanted to play the victim and tell lies about the number of times Dr Goncalo Amaral has himself delayed the trial and so that Kate can say this has happened to other children. imo  me thinks they believe their own spin.


Exactly, Gerry went to speak and he was going to do that one way or another.  Had their lawyer stood with them, explained they were all the things they said they were, the story would have come across so much better.  Much more sympathetic public.  

I can't help feeling they are being more and more alienated, their "advisors" are much quieter.  I nearly feel sorry for Isabelle at this stage, I think she would run if she could.

The polished, professional roadshow was gone yesterday.  Standing alone they were two raving mad people, blaming everybody but themselves, not good for the image.


Hi Mossman

I don't feel sorry for Isobel Duarte, she is doing what other lawyers do, when they defend people who have committed the most heinous of crimes, including crimes committed against children, which is to make as much money as they can.

Duarte will be far from upset that this lawsuit, has been put back for a couple of weeks, the longer the case goes on, the more money she will make. Whoever loses this case, will have to pay the costs of the court and the costs of the lawyers and winners.



Kathybelle Hi.. I said "nearly" feel sorry for her, I've not lost my mind just yet  Those bloody MCCANNS 294124 
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
Those bloody MCCANNS Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Those bloody MCCANNS Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Those bloody MCCANNS Empty Re: Those bloody MCCANNS

Post  Keela Tue 17 Jun - 14:36

Speaking without a pre-prepared, well rehearsed script will certainly be interesting. So the lovely Kate can't be trusted to speak. I say let her speak, let her talk her head off. If she is a loose cannon, then sooner rather than later, she will hang herself with her words.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Age : 69
Location : Darkened room, hoping for the best.
Warning :
Those bloody MCCANNS Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Those bloody MCCANNS Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Those bloody MCCANNS Empty Re: Those bloody MCCANNS

Post  almostgothic Tue 17 Jun - 14:43

Agree wholeheartedly.

She couldn't even get her May 3rd one-liner right.
I'm sure that 'They've taken her!' wasn't in the original script.
It doesn't make sense.

Can't wait.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Location : Lost in the barrio
Warning :
Those bloody MCCANNS Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Those bloody MCCANNS Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Those bloody MCCANNS Empty Re: Those bloody MCCANNS

Post  kathybelle Tue 17 Jun - 15:24

mossman wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
mossman wrote:
tanszi wrote:because they wanted their say, they wanted to play the victim and tell lies about the number of times Dr Goncalo Amaral has himself delayed the trial and so that Kate can say this has happened to other children. imo  me thinks they believe their own spin.


Exactly, Gerry went to speak and he was going to do that one way or another.  Had their lawyer stood with them, explained they were all the things they said they were, the story would have come across so much better.  Much more sympathetic public.  

I can't help feeling they are being more and more alienated, their "advisors" are much quieter.  I nearly feel sorry for Isabelle at this stage, I think she would run if she could.

The polished, professional roadshow was gone yesterday.  Standing alone they were two raving mad people, blaming everybody but themselves, not good for the image.


Hi Mossman

I don't feel sorry for Isobel Duarte, she is doing what other lawyers do, when they defend people who have committed the most heinous of crimes, including crimes committed against children, which is to make as much money as they can.

Duarte will be far from upset that this lawsuit, has been put back for a couple of weeks, the longer the case goes on, the more money she will make. Whoever loses this case, will have to pay the costs of the court and the costs of the lawyers and winners.



Kathybelle Hi..  I said "nearly" feel sorry for her, I've not lost my mind just yet  Those bloody MCCANNS 294124 


 Those bloody MCCANNS 554636  Those bloody MCCANNS 284844 Mossman.  Those bloody MCCANNS 731911 
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 76
Warning :
Those bloody MCCANNS Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Those bloody MCCANNS Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Those bloody MCCANNS Empty Re: Those bloody MCCANNS

Post  kitti Tue 17 Jun - 16:12

If they were sorry concerned about the kids then it takes less than 3 hours to get to Portugal , they could off flown in and out in a day but no, they have to spend a few days In an expensive hotel leaving the kids with babysitters once again.


Those poor twins, boy will they grow up resentful .
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Age : 112
Location : London
Warning :
Those bloody MCCANNS Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Those bloody MCCANNS Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Those bloody MCCANNS Empty Re: Those bloody MCCANNS

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum