Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Those bloody MCCANNS

+12
fred
kitti
kathybelle
Keela
dazedandconfused
tanszi
weissnicht
chrissie
mara thon
saloongirl
wjk
wantthetruth
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Those bloody MCCANNS - Page 2 Empty Re: Those bloody MCCANNS

Post  fred Tue 17 Jun - 16:35

[quote="kitti"]If they were sorry concerned about the kids then it takes less than 3 hours to get to Portugal , they could off flown in and out in a day but no, they have to spend a few days In an expensive hotel leaving the kids with babysitters once again.

Those poor twins, boy will they grow up resentful .[/quote]

They will grow up totally brainwashed, and if things don't change they will just carry on where their parents left off (if indeed they ever do let it go!)
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
Those bloody MCCANNS - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Those bloody MCCANNS - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Tue 17 Jun - 16:36

Gerry is much more intelligent than Kate. If she didn't have him, she would have spilled the beans long ago.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :
Those bloody MCCANNS - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Those bloody MCCANNS - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 17 Jun - 16:45

kathybelle wrote:
mossman wrote:
kathybelle wrote:

Hi Mossman

I don't feel sorry for Isobel Duarte, she is doing what other lawyers do, when they defend people who have committed the most heinous of crimes, including crimes committed against children, which is to make as much money as they can.

Duarte will be far from upset that this lawsuit, has been put back for a couple of weeks, the longer the case goes on, the more money she will make. Whoever loses this case, will have to pay the costs of the court and the costs of the lawyers and winners.

Kathybelle Hi..  I said "nearly" feel sorry for her, I've not lost my mind just yet  Those bloody MCCANNS - Page 2 294124 

Those bloody MCCANNS - Page 2 554636  Those bloody MCCANNS - Page 2 284844 Mossman.  Those bloody MCCANNS - Page 2 731911 

Not necessary at all.  Those bloody MCCANNS - Page 2 Icon_flower Those bloody MCCANNS - Page 2 Icon_flower 
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 17 Jun - 18:25

Claudia79 wrote:Gerry is much more intelligent than Kate. If she didn't have him, she would have spilled the beans long ago.

I noticed how he seemed to tense up yesterday when she spoke. She has a feeble grasp on reality - a walking disaster waiting to happen.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Tue 17 Jun - 20:36

She has no foresight re how her words will be perceived by others.
It's just a case of 'open gob - let rip'.

It's actually quite shocking to watch - this mardy-arsed, whining teenager in the body of a 46-year-old woman.
Her old man has made some howlers in his time, but he winces and flinches at her PR own goals.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2