Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summers and Swan reply to critics - Portugal Newswatch

+7
Chris
kitti
interested
whatsupdoc
pennylane
wjk
mara thon
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Summers and Swan reply to critics - Portugal Newswatch Empty Summers and Swan reply to critics - Portugal Newswatch

Post  interested Thu 11 Sep - 20:27

"Authors Summers and Swan reply to critics of their book about Madeleine"  The article by Len Port is available at www.algarvenewswatch.blogspot.com
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
Summers and Swan reply to critics - Portugal Newswatch Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Summers and Swan reply to critics - Portugal Newswatch Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Summers and Swan reply to critics - Portugal Newswatch Empty Re: Summers and Swan reply to critics - Portugal Newswatch

Post  kitti Thu 11 Sep - 21:20

TWITS

Last edited by kitti on Fri 12 Sep - 5:18; edited 1 time in total
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Summers and Swan reply to critics - Portugal Newswatch Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Summers and Swan reply to critics - Portugal Newswatch Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Summers and Swan reply to critics - Portugal Newswatch Empty Re: Summers and Swan reply to critics - Portugal Newswatch

Post  tanszi Thu 11 Sep - 21:23

so they did speak to the McCanns and Scotland Yard who asked them not to do anything to hinder the investigation, and on the premise that Madeleine is alive. why, Sy in the form of Andy Redwood said clearly more than once that Madeleine might equally be dead. so the bias is already there before they have written the book. how many of the prominent people involved in the case did they interview apart from Brian Kennedy?
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 11 Sep - 21:31

LIARS...

They said they didn't speak to the Mccanns.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 11 Sep - 21:33

Well actually a source said ...the mccanns aren't commenting
on the book.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Thu 11 Sep - 22:00

In the initial, overblown blurb, we were promised "he most definitive account possible."

Now they are saying that " they have an opinion but not a definitive one."

***sigh***

It's very telling that they feel it necessary to justify their actions on the actual day of the book launch.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 11 Sep - 22:27

oh and the haters just who are these people and what defines a hater. is it someone who hates K or G, or hate what they did or hates the lies that the McCs have told, or hates the fact that they employed a firm to try and change peoples perception of them, or hates the way K talks about the PJ who were looking for her child, I could go on its just a don't know exactly what a hater is.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Thu 11 Sep - 22:53

tanszi wrote:oh and the haters  just who are these people and what defines a hater.  is it someone who hates K or G,  or hate what they did or hates the lies that the McCs have told, or hates the fact that they employed a firm to try and change peoples perception of them, or hates the way K talks about the PJ who were looking for her child,  I could go on its just a don't know exactly what a hater is.

I guess the answer is simple enough tanszi, a hater is obviously a person who doubts the Mccanns, doesn´t believe their fairy stories and doesn´t worship at the McCann temple.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Fri 12 Sep - 1:46

well im am obviously what the McCs and the authors of the book would term a hater. I have my own words for the authors and the McCs and I am quite sure they each know what they are!.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Fri 12 Sep - 2:11

I don't as a rule use the term "hate" but I despise the McCanns' abhorrent behavior and if the McCanns see me as a "hater" I take that enthusiastically as a compliment.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Fri 12 Sep - 2:35

For anyone who has a Twitter account and would like to 'tweet' the authors, their account is Summers & Swan @summersandswan  There are some interesting "reply" tweets on their timeline from so-called haters.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 12 Sep - 7:31

The book is to contradict the PJs findings and that's it.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Fri 12 Sep - 10:20

i don't either interested. I wonder who coined the term for those who like me are concerned about the lies and inconsistencies as haters. I don't hate the McCs, I find their actions and behaviour reprehensible, I was trying to respond in terms of what they might consider as reasons for hate. Kitti, so succinct.

tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Fri 12 Sep - 11:27

almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 12 Sep - 12:13

For Facebook users, the account name is Anthony Summers & Robbyn Swan.

Pam Gurney is making her presence felt as usual!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Fri 12 Sep - 12:42

Imagine for a moment that you decided to buy this book.
Even before publication day, you could see which line the authors were going to take:

Speculation that the McCanns played a role in their daughter's fate, the authors demonstrate, is unfounded.

But you go ahead, because even if it's an opposite view, you think that there may be a few nuggets of interesting material. You take delivery and read, and your reaction to the content swings from anger to huge disappointment and back again.
Much worse still, you reach a point in the book where you see that you are categorised in the most pejorative fashion by Summers & Swan - ''haters' who 'propagate poison', 'cowards' who 'hide behind screens'.
You can hardly believe it. They're talking about you and the collective 'you' - thousands, nay millions across the world who came together, many from as far back as more than seven years ago to research the case. get justice for  MBM, and later Mr Amaral, to vocally support those whose lives have been damaged by the McCanns and to dig out the real news which the UK MSM do not have the balls to print. Freedom of spech, eh? Not in McCannland where the clocks all strike thirteen.
We expect florid and hysterical labels from the extreme wing of the pro-McCanns. We are used to that.
We do NOT expect the identical taunts from two so-called professional writers who have emphasised their objectivity and non-bias (my arse).

Hey, way to go, Summers & Swan and Headline Publishing!
How to win friends, influence people and build up a regular readership. NOT.

We will carry on, voluntarily, seeking justice for MBM.
And metaphorically speaking, we will never dime-dance for thirty pieces on a child's unmarked grave and call it a career.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 12 Sep - 12:58

Good post, Almost Gothic.

I hadn't held out much hope for this book in view of that quote about suspicion of the parents' involvement being unfounded - also these people believe the official 9/11 story for goodness sake! - but the reality of how dreadful it actually is is still hard to take in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Fri 12 Sep - 14:25

Brilliant post "almostgothic"!!!!  I thank you for your fervent thoughts shared by millions throughout the world.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 12 Sep - 14:37

Well said, ag Summers and Swan reply to critics - Portugal Newswatch 307691
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 12 Sep - 14:43

wjk wrote:Well said, ag  Summers and Swan reply to critics - Portugal Newswatch 307691
Absolutely Summers and Swan reply to critics - Portugal Newswatch 307691
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 12 Sep - 16:17

Earlier today I posted a link to the Rich D Hall video on the Summers & Swan Facebook page. No rude remarks, just that it needs to be out in the media. It has now been removed!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Fri 12 Sep - 18:17

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Earlier today I posted a link to the Rich D Hall video on the Summers & Swan Facebook page. No rude remarks, just that it needs to be out in the media. It has now been removed!

Can't have any documented facts creeping in amidst Summers & Swan's big pile of fiction now can we.

Methinks Jim Gamble would  be most displeased with your initiative, NBY.  After all, he's kindly promoted this book, and spent years of effort defending the lying duo... no matter how many red flags hover over their multiple version of events.  Naturally this 'seasoned professional' also dismisses the CSI blood and cadaver dog alerts in favour of the lying duo's absurd story.

No doubt Gamble entertains DCI Redwood's brilliant theory, that 3 year old Maddie spooked a burglar, who accidentally killed her and whoosh clucked her body in a fit of panic.  Don't know whether to laugh or cry really.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sat 13 Sep - 12:01

Firstly, thanks to all for kind comments. xxx
-------------------------------------------------

From Twitter:
Joana Morais ‏@xklamation 4h
Your authors @summersandswan published quotes from my copyrighted blog without seeking my permission on their #McCann book @headlinepg

Joana Morais @xklamation  ·  3h
What @summersandswan did, in the manner that they did is both unethical and insulting. Do you stand by their actions? @headlinepg #Mccann
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sat 13 Sep - 12:19

http://www.express.co.uk/comment/columnists/richard-and-judy/510491/Richard-Judy-Scottish-independence-Kate-s-pregnancy-Maddie-book
(scroll down to pic of MM)

There are not enough swear words in the world to describe this piece of excrement.
Suffice it to say that, if you have high blood pressure as I do, please make sure you have taken your medication before reading.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 13 Sep - 13:17

They been on the cheap tesco plonk?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next