Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brenda (sweepyface) on FB

+29
frencheuropean
almostgothic
jeanmonroe
comperedna
winjoy
jinvta
Chris
interested
LJC
mossman
tanszi
saloongirl
dutchclogs
princess_leia
margaret
pennylane
chrissie
wjk
Annabel
weissnicht
kathybelle
AnnaEsse
ann_chovey
Roasted Arizona
SteveT
cherry1
Justiceforallkids
dazedandconfused
mara thon
33 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Brenda (sweepyface) on FB - Page 3 Empty Re: Brenda (sweepyface) on FB

Post  tanszi Sun 5 Oct - 19:40

im so distressed. twitter has gone beserk. so many distressed and angry people.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :
Brenda (sweepyface) on FB - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Brenda (sweepyface) on FB - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Sun 5 Oct - 19:41

tanszi wrote:im so distressed.   twitter has gone beserk.   so many distressed and angry people.

yeah did you see my post STM blaming the victim fuck them
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :
Brenda (sweepyface) on FB - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Brenda (sweepyface) on FB - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  winjoy Sun 5 Oct - 19:46

Like to many others I have shed tears for Brenda today.

I think something good and positive may come out of all of this though. I think there will have been many well-heeled lawyers called out today to work out how best to shield their clients. I am confident though that Brenda will leave a lasting legacy and that a new order will prevail from now on. I do hope I am right.
winjoy
winjoy
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 130
Warning :

Registration date : 2013-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  princess_leia Sun 5 Oct - 19:47

I can't do it, the comments on there are basically saying she brought it on herself.

If there was to be a police investigation then leave it to the police, not friggin Martin Brunt!

She did not bring it on herself.......are these people really that stupid!!!!!
princess_leia
princess_leia
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 421
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 5 Oct - 19:48

I expressed my condolences (about an hour ago) and expressed the wish that Brenda's soul rests in peace.  As of now, my comment has received 418 RED ARROWS - a lot of hateful people in this world.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Sun 5 Oct - 19:49

this is what the forum who started all this had to say please post on forums and fb etc

Re: Police investigate McCann trolls

Postby tigerloaf » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:05 pm

Jayelles wrote:Absolutely tragic news:-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -home.html

(And the hounders are whipping themselves up into a frenzy, blaming everyone other than themselves :s_sad )

It is a very sad that Brenda Leyland has apparently chosen not to continue her life. She has, it would appear according to the Daily Mail, chosen to commit suicide instead of facing up to the things she has done under the pseudonym of “Sweepyface”.

This woman, in her sixties, was so devastated at being found out as the person behind the disgusting and abusive tweets posted under that pseudonym that she felt she had to take this drastic step.

She actually made two clear choices. The first was to deliberately inflict a sustained hate campaign on two innocent people. She followed the other haters and spread the same lies and abuse as them with no compunction at all. Her Facebook posts show that her opinions about the McCanns were, at least in part, based on the lies spread by the haters and not upon actual truth.

She claimed that she was entitled to do this when confronted. The truth was, I suspect, deep down she recognised she was not entitled to do it at all.

Having been confronted over her actions, actions which are not in dispute at all, she made her second decision. She chose not to face up to the consequences of her actions having been exposed.

No-one forced her to choose to post abuse and no-one forced her to take her final action. I am very sorry for her family who have to face the consequences of her actions.
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 5 Oct - 19:51

Two comments on the Mail site that were there earlier, but aren't there now. What a surprise not it is.

Mary, Scarborough, 27 minutes ago
I woud like to express my condolences to Brenda Leyland's family and friends. She must have been overwhelmed with distress after the chaos of the past couple of days. Talk about being hounded to death. May her soul rest in peace.

rose, west midlands, 19 minutes ago
This woman was harassed by Martin Brunt and exposed as a " troll" WHY??? Because, like me and thousands of other people, she does not believe that Madeleine was abducted. Until the truth is exposed there will always be those who believe that the McCanns are guilty of being complicit in their daughter's disappearance. This woman to my knowledge did not really threaten the McCanns so why did Mr.Brunt hound her. She looked a really lovely lady. I am so sad for her and her family. We will not go away. We need to know what our tax payers money is paying for. We need the McCanns to request Portugal to re-open the case, answer the questions they refused to answer, do a reconstruction do a lie detector test - anything to clear their names - otherwise we shall continue to disbelieve them and be convinced that there is a huge cover up. Martin Brunt I wonder if you will be able to live with yourself - shame on you!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Sun 5 Oct - 19:51

Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  princess_leia Sun 5 Oct - 19:52

Justiceforallkids wrote:please post this anywhere  you can  this is from STM   the forum who  are involved with   this blaming the  victim

(And the hounders are whipping themselves up into a frenzy, blaming everyone other than themselves :s_sad )

It is a very sad that Brenda Leyland has apparently chosen not to continue her life. She has, it would appear according to the Daily Mail, chosen to commit suicide instead of facing up to the things she has done under the pseudonym of “Sweepyface”.

This woman, in her sixties, was so devastated at being found out as the person behind the disgusting and abusive tweets posted under that pseudonym that she felt she had to take this drastic step.

She actually made two clear choices. The first was to deliberately inflict a sustained hate campaign on two innocent people. She followed the other haters and spread the same lies and abuse as them with no compunction at all. Her Facebook posts show that her opinions about the McCanns were, at least in part, based on the lies spread by the haters and not upon actual truth.

She claimed that she was entitled to do this when confronted. The truth was, I suspect, deep down she recognised she was not entitled to do it at all.

Having been confronted over her actions, actions which are not in dispute at all, she made her second decision. She chose not to face up to the consequences of her actions having been exposed.

No-one forced her to choose to post abuse and no-one forced her to take her final action. I am very sorry for her family who have to face the consequences of her actions.

And sharing it is going to acheive what exactly?

I'm sorry, but a woman has just taken her life. I can't see any good coming out of sharing the words of someone who may have played a part is going to help anyone.
princess_leia
princess_leia
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Sun 5 Oct - 19:55

princess_leia wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:please post this anywhere  you can  this is from STM   the forum who  are involved with   this blaming the  victim

I'm sorry, but a woman has just taken her life. I can't see any good coming out of sharing the words of someone who may have played a part is going to help anyone.

i dint know really to make the people who caused all this to think what they have done?
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 5 Oct - 19:59

I think they probably do know JFAK. Otherwise they wouldn't be trying to justify their disgusting actions with the sh1te posted above.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 5 Oct - 20:00

Iris wrote:Two comments on the Mail site that were there earlier, but aren't there now.  What a surprise not it is.

Mary, Scarborough, 27 minutes ago
I woud like to express my condolences to Brenda Leyland's family and friends. She must have been overwhelmed with distress after the chaos of the past couple of days. Talk about being hounded to death. May her soul rest in peace.

rose, west midlands, 19 minutes ago
This woman was harassed by Martin Brunt and exposed as a " troll" WHY??? Because, like me and thousands of other people, she does not believe that Madeleine was abducted. Until the truth is exposed there will always be those who believe that the McCanns are guilty of being complicit in their daughter's disappearance. This woman to my knowledge did not really threaten the McCanns so why did Mr.Brunt hound her. She looked a really lovely lady. I am so sad for her and her family. We will not go away. We need to know what our tax payers money is paying for. We need the McCanns to request Portugal to re-open the case, answer the questions they refused to answer, do a reconstruction do a lie detector test - anything to clear their names - otherwise we shall continue to disbelieve them and be convinced that there is a huge cover up. Martin Brunt I wonder if you will be able to live with yourself - shame on you!

The first comment you mentioned is among those on the Best Rated list (at the moment) but sadly has been RED ARROWED 525 times.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Sun 5 Oct - 20:01

frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  princess_leia Sun 5 Oct - 20:04

Justiceforallkids wrote:
princess_leia wrote:

i dint know really  to make   the people who   caused all this to think  what they have  done?

Going on that post you quoted, I think they know already and to be honest, I don't think any of them give a crap.
princess_leia
princess_leia
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Sun 5 Oct - 20:05

sky is pardon the pun dead silent about this
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 5 Oct - 20:13

At the end off the day, if two people had told the truth in he beginning none off this would off happened.

Brenda would still be sitting in her lovely back garden in her lovely village surrounded by her lovely friends.

What hurt her the most....the friends she thought were her friends....abandoned her when she needed them most .

Thats my opinion anyway.

Sorry to say this BUT do you really think the Mccanns will give a stuff she has taken her life....they will still be on the first plane bound for Lisbon In The hope off getting g their grubby little hands on that 1m.

Sky news will be calling her a dead troll now like the mail....that's if they mention it at all
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 5 Oct - 20:14

The article states, "The death is not being treated as suspicious."  I know that is the term used in a case of suicide but somehow without the events of the last few days, I suspect it would not have happened.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 5 Oct - 20:21

Off course it wouldn't off happened.

She left her lovely house I supposed because she didn't want her family finding her In that house or she didn't want them having the horrible memory off her commiting suicide there.

So actually she was selfless to the end.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Sun 5 Oct - 20:23

kitti wrote:Off course it wouldn't off happened.

She left her lovely house I supposed because she didn't want her family finding her In that house or she didn't want them having the horrible memory off her commiting  suicide there.

So actually she was selfless to the end.

my thoughts go out to brenda and to the hotel workers who found her
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 5 Oct - 20:26

Sadly, I think her death will be in vain. It will be a case of "evil troll got what she deserved. Poor, poor McCanns." Nobody will be investigated and nothing will happen. The only good to come of it will be that Crunt and his media cronies might think twice before doing it to anybody else.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveT Sun 5 Oct - 20:27

Poor lady, so sad. Martin Brunt and Sky really have got blood on their hands.
SteveT
SteveT
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 602
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 5 Oct - 20:29

SteveT wrote:Poor lady, so sad. Martin Brunt and Sky really have got blood on their hands.

So sad that SKY still have not  acknowledged this tragic news (at least not that I have seen online).
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 5 Oct - 20:32

What can they say....let's face it, if brunt hadn't off done what he did and sky hadn't off posted all the place...she wouldn't be dead, would she.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveT Sun 5 Oct - 20:34

Sky not reporting it is disgusting.
SteveT
SteveT
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 602
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  princess_leia Sun 5 Oct - 20:34

People saying she brought it on herself, is like saying a woman who dresses provactively deserves to be raped.

Absolutely disgusting comments I'm reading. Some people have absolutely no shame whatsoever.
princess_leia
princess_leia
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next