Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brenda Leyland Inquest

+13
frencheuropean
comperedna
whatsupdoc
chrissie
Chris
Krisy22
almostgothic
Angelina
kitti
Lioned
margaret
wjk
fred
17 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Brenda Leyland Inquest - Page 3 Empty Re: Brenda Leyland Inquest

Post  Guest Sat 20 Dec - 11:32

Chris wrote:
Marky wrote:
Chris wrote:
Marky wrote:
Chris wrote:

Why would the coroner want to pre-empt the inquest conclusion before hearing the evidence/submissions? It seems perfectly reasonable to keep all options open. Incidentally concerning your earlier point on whether Sky were concerned or not. My guess would be an unconcerned Sky wouldn't have bothered to send a legal representative to the pre-hearing.

that doesn't answer the question and since no one else seems willing to, it's now reasonable to consider that the coroner's statement as it appears in just about everywhere that carried the story, is as printed.

oh, legal presence doesn't necessarily equate to concern. read the coroners statement again. carefully. coroners don't charge people. the police do that.

Brenda Leyland Inquest - Page 3 25346

BIB Why would you think otherwise from a clearly syndicated (or plagiarised) story? For example, both the Guardian & Telegraph wording for the overall report are too close not to be drawn from the same source with the Telegraph even attributing it to an agency. The Leicester Mercury (who may well have had a reporter there) actually uses different words as a direct quote so your suggestion of a definitive and consistent quote from the media is ill placed.

I don't need any further reading thanks it is only you introducing non-existent powers for a coroner which is irrelevant to explaining the rationale for the presence of Sky's legal representation.

BIB ah right, a conspiracy theorist. indeed the leicester mercury didn't trouble themselves with the word 'foreseeabilty' but once again nowhere does the omission, allegedly independently verified, that many are up in arms about appear, which of course is the point of the discussion which you conveniently ignore. your final paragraph isnt really worth responding to as you appear to have chosen to ignore the point i was making; ain't i nice, could have put that much worse; but just for the hell of it, don't read too much into sky being legally represented. the polizie have spoken. no one called as witnesses will be charged. no one. at all.

Who is suggesting a conspiracy apart from you trying to defend a statement found lacking in substance about consistency? I haven’t ignored anything, someone who was there claims the wording used differed from that reported by the media. You on the other hand are seeking to make a case on "quantity" based on reports carried by those who were clearly not there to question that view. It is you who seems to have a problem suggesting a motive other than accuracy from someone who has disagreed with the media reports despite hearing the coroner first hand. Perhaps it is you who should be tagged the conspiracy theorist.  Personally I am not greatly excited either way but I would like to think the coroner remains open minded at the present time and if so I am happy to accept she qualified her statement pending hearing the evidence.  Having said that, I don’t (and never have) expect any charges to be made except in the very unlikely event foul play is determined. I haven’t suggested Sky’s legal team are taking an interest because of that eventuality as you appear to imply. It is much more likely their concern relates to possible criticism of their reporting and door stepping if the coroner chooses to make a narrative decision.

no, i didn't think you had anything to add to the general point at hand. Brenda Leyland Inquest - Page 3 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Sat 20 Dec - 15:49

@ chris Well said!

@ marky Attack the post, not the posters.
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :
Brenda Leyland Inquest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Brenda Leyland Inquest - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 20 Dec - 15:54

chrissie wrote:@ chris Well said!

@ marky Attack the post, not the posters.

that's proving to be a challenge. Brenda Leyland Inquest - Page 3 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Sat 20 Dec - 16:17

I had you down as more intelligent than that but you lost me when you said you believed what the MSM reported. You remind me of someone, trying to put my finger on it, someone who belittles anyone questioning the facts, it will come to me..
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :
Brenda Leyland Inquest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Brenda Leyland Inquest - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Judge Dread Sat 20 Dec - 17:21

chrissie wrote:I had you down as more intelligent than that but you lost me when you said you believed what the MSM reported. You remind me of someone, trying to put my finger on it, someone who belittles anyone questioning the facts, it will come to me..

Chrissie... Marky is a WUM and best ignored...
Judge Dread
Judge Dread
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 594
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Sat 20 Dec - 17:49

Judge Dread wrote:
chrissie wrote:I had you down as more intelligent than that but you lost me when you said you believed what the MSM reported. You remind me of someone, trying to put my finger on it, someone who belittles anyone questioning the facts, it will come to me..

Hi, I notice that you never post on here, although you do in response to marky. I will disregard your opinion if you don't mind.
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Sat 20 Dec - 17:53

Yawns, back on topic. RIP Brenda Leyland x
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 20 Dec - 20:16

no, it's only me but do let me know who you have in mind. always up for a good laugh. as for chris, he seems to be running with the fox and hunting with the hounds while playing the devils advocate and all the time not giving a toss either way. seems like a kinda argumentative strategy to these eyes. all i've been after is did the coroner say it and if so who verified it and that's what no one has been able to provide. therefore the only conclusion that can be considered is that she did not and that media reports are correct.

Last edited by Marky on Sun 21 Dec - 7:53; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 20 Dec - 20:25

chrissie wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:

Hi, I notice that you never post on here, although you do in response to marky. I will disregard your opinion if you don't mind.

and what a good move chrissie. judge dumb exists only to kiss ass. always has. ever since he's been here he's never offered anything other than a pair of lips on whoever's ass is flavour of the moment. i'll argue the toss with anyone but judge dumb? a complete waste of time. the expression fly, irritating, fly swat oft springs to mind ever time he pipes up. still, we live in a democracy. shame.

Brenda Leyland Inquest - Page 3 294124

Last edited by Marky on Sun 21 Dec - 9:03; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 20 Dec - 20:29

Judge Dread wrote:

ah, cartoon. that time of the month? how predictable you are. Brenda Leyland Inquest - Page 3 294124

Last edited by Marky on Sun 21 Dec - 9:04; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Sat 20 Dec - 22:48

Back on topic, RIP Brenda x
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Judge Dread Sat 20 Dec - 22:49

chrissie wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:

No, I don't mind at all.

And, just for the record, I do post on here and not just in response to Marky.

In fact, I have posted 548 times on here since 2009.
Judge Dread
Judge Dread
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Sat 20 Dec - 22:52

Hahaha!
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Judge Dread Sat 20 Dec - 23:33

chrissie wrote:Hahaha!

Judge Dread
Judge Dread
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 21 Dec - 7:25

and that's the the last we'll hear from judge dumb until the inquest in march. Brenda Leyland Inquest - Page 3 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 21 Dec - 10:17

I don't think that there is anything further that can be said until the outcome of the inquest is known.

We just don't know what, if any, effect the events of Brenda's last days - plus the abuse from the gutter element of the McCann supporters - had on what happened to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 21 Dec - 11:04

Lioned wrote:
interested wrote:Does anyone know if the "Dr. Zakrzewski" who is mentioned as a witness to be heard (but not Brenda's G.P.) is by any chance a Psychotherapist or Psychiatrist who might have been seeing Brenda, who obviously was under tremendous stress after being accosted by Martin Brunt?
Sonia Poulton
@martin_liz @winnower1 @arongord @Ms_LeFaye unstable? YUP!They have called psychiatric witness who knew her from before but not recent. Bad.
7:58pm - 18 Dec 14

why can't people read tweets or posts properley before making ridiculous claims about someone's stress levels.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 21 Dec - 11:05

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I don't think that there is anything further that can be said until the outcome of the inquest is known.

We just don't know what, if any, effect the events of Brenda's last days - plus the abuse from the gutter element of the McCann supporters - had on what happened to her.

quite so. Brenda Leyland Inquest - Page 3 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sun 21 Dec - 11:30

Marky wrote:
Lioned wrote:
interested wrote:Does anyone know if the "Dr. Zakrzewski" who is mentioned as a witness to be heard (but not Brenda's G.P.) is by any chance a Psychotherapist or Psychiatrist who might have been seeing Brenda, who obviously was under tremendous stress after being accosted by Martin Brunt?
Sonia Poulton
@martin_liz @winnower1 @arongord @Ms_LeFaye unstable? YUP!They have called psychiatric witness who knew her from before but not recent. Bad.

why can't people read tweets or posts properley before making ridiculous claims about someone's stress levels.

Is that the same as not reading the time on posts?

interested on Thu 18 Dec - 18:30
Does anyone know if the "Dr. Zakrzewski" who is mentioned as a witness to be heard (but not Brenda's G.P.) is by any chance a Psychotherapist or Psychiatrist who might have been seeing Brenda, who obviously was under tremendous stress after being accosted by Martin Brunt?

Sonia Poulton
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 21 Dec - 11:36

Chris wrote:
Marky wrote:
Lioned wrote:
Sonia Poulton

Does anyone know if the "Dr. Zakrzewski" who is mentioned as a witness to be heard (but not Brenda's G.P.) is by any chance a Psychotherapist or Psychiatrist who might have been seeing Brenda, who obviously was under tremendous stress after being accosted by Martin Brunt?

Sonia Poulton

not sure of your point but interested should really have read the reports a little better. the answer he was looking for was pretty much there. lioned has merely helped out later.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 21 Dec - 18:19

Chris wrote:
Marky wrote:
Lioned wrote:
Sonia Poulton

Sonia Poulton

Thanks to "Chris" for pointing out my query was prior to "Lioned" posting Sonia Poulton's tweet.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Judge Dread Sun 21 Dec - 21:46

Marky wrote:and that's the the last we'll hear from judge dumb until the inquest in march. Brenda Leyland Inquest - Page 3 25346

Don't bank on it... Brenda Leyland Inquest - Page 3 25346
Judge Dread
Judge Dread
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 22 Dec - 8:56

Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:and that's the the last we'll hear from judge dumb until the inquest in march. Brenda Leyland Inquest - Page 3 25346

Don't bank on it... Brenda Leyland Inquest - Page 3 25346

well done for proving chrissie right. Brenda Leyland Inquest - Page 3 294124
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 22 Dec - 9:20

interested wrote:
Chris wrote:
Marky wrote:
Lioned wrote:
Sonia Poulton

Sonia Poulton

Thanks to "Chris" for pointing out my query was prior to "Lioned" posting Sonia Poulton's tweet.

and thanks to marky for pointing out your query had just about drawn a conclusion based upon pretty much nothing at all, not that that seems to bother some posters on this forum.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 11 Jan - 20:12

Brenda Leyland was entitled to free speech (even Gerry McCann said people have a right to their opinions) and yet she was targetted even though her opinions were based on the official investigation files.

Rest in peace Brenda.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next