Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sonia poulton

+12
chrissie
Krisy22
wjk
jassi
pennylane
kitti
frencheuropean
princess_leia
interested
fuzeta
jinvta
tanszi
16 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

sonia poulton - Page 3 Empty Re: sonia poulton

Post  frencheuropean Fri 30 Jan - 13:42

I am against doorstepping but in their own way, didn't the McCanns doorstep the entire world, ringing everywhere with their viralmessages, squatting the first pages of our newspapers, jumping on the audience in cinemas,begging for money,sympathie,esteem...all over our screens and radios? It was, imo, very intrusive.
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :
sonia poulton - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100sonia poulton - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Fri 30 Jan - 19:35

I am completely against door stopping anyone.

In my opinion you cant have it both ways. Yay or nay I say.

This going on for 7 years without any signs of real movement ... after the public money that's been and is being spent...
People obviously want some answers from someone.

Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :
sonia poulton - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100sonia poulton - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Fri 30 Jan - 20:54

frencheuropean wrote:I am against doorstepping but in their own way, didn't the McCanns doorstep the entire world, ringing everywhere with their viralmessages, squatting the first pages of our newspapers, jumping on the audience in cinemas,begging for money,sympathie,esteem...all over our screens and radios? It was, imo, very intrusive.

I agree frenchy, very intrusive indeed!  And no worries about the harassment of the so called Maddie lookalikes, whose parents were deemed too dark complected to have a blonde child.  sonia poulton - Page 3 847843

In McCann world 'no stone unturned' only applies to what they want to do. Searching for Madeleine on the night she went missing, was not one of them.  On that night the McCanns decided to stay hauled up in their apartment whilst everyone else  searched for their 3 year old child.  Still, I'm sure the Drs' McCann had far more important things to do, and we wouldn't want a little thing like the darkness to stop them...... oh wait..........
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Fri 30 Jan - 21:52

[]

I agree frenchy, very intrusive indeed!  And no worries about the harassment of the so called Maddie lookalikes, whose parents were deemed too dark complected to have a blonde child.  sonia poulton - Page 3 847843
quote]

....and that's where my interest came in, when my daughter was eating an ice cream on a Wall at Estepona, face scratched by some Brit Chav who got off a tour bus!!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 31 Jan - 10:33

doorstepping is a legitimate journalistic business tool and as such i have no problem with it. what has caught my eye is a small number of posters seeking to justify by whatever means her actions while screaming bloody outrage against martin brunt. that I find convenient.

sonia poulton - Page 3 25346

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=7&ved=0CBsQFjAG&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.theguardian.com%2Fmedia%2F2005%2Ffeb%2F21%2Fpressandpublishing.politicsandthemedia&ei=A67MVKneLdOs7AbY4ICYCA&usg=AFQjCNF-ykFNKZmQw0Rf3YAC26btTvXXJQ&sig2=VH6DRtgRuw9qhAM3ld2G9Q
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Judge Dread Sat 31 Jan - 14:28

Marky wrote:doorstepping is a legitimate journalistic business tool and as such i have no problem with it. what has caught my eye is a small number of posters seeking to justify by whatever means her actions while screaming bloody outrage against martin brunt. that I find convenient.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=7&ved=0CBsQFjAG&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.theguardian.com%2Fmedia%2F2005%2Ffeb%2F21%2Fpressandpublishing.politicsandthemedia&ei=A67MVKneLdOs7AbY4ICYCA&usg=AFQjCNF-ykFNKZmQw0Rf3YAC26btTvXXJQ&sig2=VH6DRtgRuw9qhAM3ld2G9Q

Just to clarify.

Given that doorstepping is a legitimate journalistic business tool, is it fair to say that you have no problem with journalist Sonia Poulton doorstepping the McCann's?...
Judge Dread
Judge Dread
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 594
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 31 Jan - 14:31

Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:doorstepping is a legitimate journalistic business tool and as such i have no problem with it. what has caught my eye is a small number of posters seeking to justify by whatever means her actions while screaming bloody outrage against martin brunt. that I find convenient.

Just to clarify.

Given that doorstepping is a legitimate journalistic business tool, is it fair to say that you have no problem with journalist Sonia Poulton doorstepping the McCann's?...

not at all. sonia poulton - Page 3 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 1 Feb - 14:18

Marky wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:

Just to clarify.

but like the christobell issue it was ill advised and like the rothley leaflet drop has the potential to backfire badly.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Judge Dread Sun 1 Feb - 15:08

Marky wrote:
Marky wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:

Just to clarify.

but like the christobell issue it was ill advised and like the rothley leaflet drop has the potential to backfire badly.  

Why was it ill advised and how could it backfire badly?
Judge Dread
Judge Dread
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sun 1 Feb - 15:13

There wasn't much negative reporting when the media were doorstepping all the residentes in PDL, just look at what poor Mrs Fenn had to put up with
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 1 Feb - 19:00

think people, think. sonia poulton - Page 3 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 2 Feb - 7:29

Shock..horror....KM doorstepped...we've all been ad.

Do you really think that if this was 'kosha' she would get anywhere near KM let alone the doorstep,or even the gate .

Let's go back to the beginning....was it Brunt who was asking for a one to one interview with an 'anti'.

Then we have....Sonia Poulton...'oh I don't believe in the abduction story, I'm doing a documentary and it's out in March'.

Enter.....Cristobelle....Had a bad life so must be unstable, she can be our 'anti'.

So we have Brunt ..looking for an interview...Poulton who pretends to be 'anti' as she needs to fill up her hour documentary and we now have...cristobelle...a blogger who writes about the mccanns..(havent we been here before with Brenda Leyland, the same Brenda Leyland who was 'doorstepped and everyone was shocked and then she killed herself ).

Do you know where I'm going with this....hint...

Brenda Leyland was doorstepped and everyone was outraged by this....KM was 'doorstepped' (it was staged) but what does that matter, the pros will go to town with this, after all, don't moan about Brenda when the same has been don't to KM coff coff, the antis are all mad and belong in a loony bin as Cristobelle has been portrayed, we're all mad and this proves it.

Ask yourself, why doorstep KM when you know full 'there's nobody in' when you can doorstep your most favourite person you have been tweeting asking a one to one with...no contest .
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Mon 2 Feb - 10:31

fred wrote:quote pennylane: I agree frenchy, very intrusive indeed!  And no worries about the harassment of the so called Maddie lookalikes, whose parents were deemed too dark complected to have a blonde child.  sonia poulton - Page 3 847843
quote]

-------------

....and that's where my interest came in, when my daughter was eating an ice cream on a Wall at Estepona, face scratched by some Brit Chav who got off a tour bus!!

That's awful, Fred!   The McCanns are a pair of selfish narcissists.  It's shocking how many lives have been negatively impacted by this self-absorbed couple's actions.  They've never shown an ounce of remorse for the chaos and destruction they have caused.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 2 Feb - 14:11

I dont believe Sonia Poulton got anywhere near the mccanns actual doorstep.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Mon 2 Feb - 16:13

Lioned wrote:I dont believe Sonia Poulton got anywhere near the mccanns actual doorstep.

You're probably right, Lioned!  Although I think KM could have been caught off guard and answered the door, said a few choice words, and promptly slammed it in Sonia's face.

I mean, even Buckingham Palace is occasionally penetrated.  sonia poulton - Page 3 25346
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 2 Feb - 17:01

She has posted a photo of herself and a cameraman outside what appears to be Rothley Towers.

However, thanks to this case, we all know how easy it is to fake photos!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Judge Dread Mon 2 Feb - 17:04

Lioned wrote:I dont believe Sonia Poulton got anywhere near the mccanns actual doorstep.

Why?
Judge Dread
Judge Dread
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Mon 2 Feb - 18:03

I envisage this sort of senario sonia poulton - Page 3 294124

Kate sitting in a chair, rocking back and forth while sticking pins in a effigy of Amaral.
There is a knock at the door.
“Get that, our kid.”
The daughter of the house rolls her eyes expressively, as only a 10 year can and goes to the door.
“Eh Mam, there’s some F*****g Tosser out ‘ere. Sez she wants a word with yer.”
“Yeah, whatever Amy, you deal with it”, whines Kate, sticking in another pin.

jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Mon 2 Feb - 18:08

fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 2 Feb - 18:13

What I found disgusting about sky was that Brenda was plastered all over sky that day every half hour with whole half hour programmes about it throughout the day, with the emphasis bring that the police were about to arrest her for evil things she had tweeted to the Mccanns (A) without them having a direct Internet presence and (B) with day knowing full well the police were not interested in the phoney dossier!  Brenda was hung, drawn and quartered without having her say because the interview brunt did with her was never shown.

Only a few of Brenda's tweets I found beyond the pale, most were the sort of questions we've all asked and yet she was vilified all day.  Sonia Poulton's documentary won't have the same sort of exposure at all.

They might both have been door stopped but there a HUGE difference between the two.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 3 Feb - 12:17

Judge Dread wrote:

Why?

Because i believe the mccanns will have security in place.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Tue 3 Feb - 12:35

For what it's worth, she tweeted photos on 31 January, sorry don't know how to get them on here:

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton

@prophonics Here, this was straight after talking with Kate #mccann I like to stop the myths, too! Let truth be told.
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 3 Feb - 13:15

chrissie wrote:For what it's worth, she tweeted photos on 31 January, sorry don't know how to get them on here:

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton

@prophonics Here, this was straight after talking with Kate #mccann I like to stop the myths, too! Let truth be told.  

Here you go, chrissie from  Sonias Twitter.

sonia poulton - Page 3 B8tQo0RIIAEUpmN

sonia poulton - Page 3 B8tQo0bIQAEtIjE

sonia poulton - Page 3 B8tQo0iIMAAgsg9
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Tue 3 Feb - 13:27

Thank you Chrissie and Wjk x

Do you think this picture proves the statement. Not sure what to make of it all.
I thought I read a few years ago they had had to resort to some top security for their home.
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Tue 3 Feb - 13:33

Thanks wjk! xx

I don't think it proves it and I am not really sure what to think of it all at the moment. Just have to wait to see the documentary. xx
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next