Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sonia poulton

+12
chrissie
Krisy22
wjk
jassi
pennylane
kitti
frencheuropean
princess_leia
interested
fuzeta
jinvta
tanszi
16 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

sonia poulton - Page 4 Empty Re: sonia poulton

Post  Guest Tue 3 Feb - 13:37

It certainly looks like the front door of Rothley Towers but, as I've said before, it's so easy to photoshop images nowadays.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 3 Feb - 13:48

It does look like Rothley Towers front facade,so i am surprised She got that far and even thought that kate would ever agree to open the door.

There's 'doorstepping' and 'doorstepping' and standing on someones doorstep i suppose counts if you want to take the literal interpretation.

Brunt sticking a microphone in Brenda's face is what i call doorstepping.

In any event i would imagine this is some time ago certainly we know it was before Xmas.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
sonia poulton - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100sonia poulton - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 3 Feb - 19:46

margaret wrote:They might both have been door stopped but there a HUGE difference between the two.

yup, one was undertaken by a respected journalist working for a major news company and the other one wasn't.

sonia poulton - Page 4 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 3 Feb - 19:52

and before anyone starts tearing their hair out, if this case finds against the mccanns all UK media and that includes sky, will be down on them like buzzards on a gut wagon.

and you will love them for it.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Tue 3 Feb - 20:21

Marky wrote:and before anyone starts tearing their hair out, if this case finds against the mccanns all UK media and that includes sky, will be down on them like buzzards on a gut wagon.

So fucking what? My hair is intact, and I'll gloat over nobody, never have never will.
My opinion is if the case finds against the Mccanns the media, and that includes Sky will still be on "Team Mccann" side and will still slag of the Portuguese media/Amaral etc.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
sonia poulton - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100sonia poulton - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 3 Feb - 20:45

Marky wrote:and before anyone starts tearing their hair out, if this case finds against the mccanns all UK media and that includes sky, will be down on them like buzzards on a gut wagon.

I won't have any sympathy for them after what they done. And it will be heartbreaking that it means Madeleine really is dead, although I believe the dogs, until they find her there's still a glimmer of hope. Stupid as it sounds.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 3 Feb - 20:51

fred wrote:

So fucking what?  My hair is intact, and I'll gloat over nobody, never have never will.  
My opinion is if the case finds against the Mccanns the media, and that includes Sky will still be on "Team Mccann" side and will still slag of the Portuguese media/Amaral etc.

language fred and no, they won't. business is business. sonia poulton - Page 4 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 3 Feb - 21:07

margaret wrote:

I won't have any sympathy for them after what they done. And it will be heartbreaking that it means Madeleine really is dead, although I believe the dogs, until they find her there's still a glimmer of hope. Stupid as it sounds.

no, it's not stupid. sonia poulton - Page 4 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Judge Dread Tue 3 Feb - 21:29

No they won't... They'll just spin it... sonia poulton - Page 4 25346
Judge Dread
Judge Dread
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 594
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Wed 4 Feb - 10:23

fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4