Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metaphoric Comprehension Revisited - Dr. Martin Roberts

Go down

Metaphoric Comprehension Revisited - Dr. Martin Roberts Empty Metaphoric Comprehension Revisited - Dr. Martin Roberts

Post  interested Fri 18 Sep - 20:08

Dr. Martin Roberts latest (September 18, 2015) is available at onlyinamericablogging.blogspot.com
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
Metaphoric Comprehension Revisited - Dr. Martin Roberts Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Metaphoric Comprehension Revisited - Dr. Martin Roberts Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Metaphoric Comprehension Revisited - Dr. Martin Roberts Empty Re: Metaphoric Comprehension Revisited - Dr. Martin Roberts

Post  interested Sun 20 Sep - 16:16

I have been a fan of Dr. Martin Roberts' articles but his latest hypothesis, which I have now read for a third time, is difficult for me to believe. It leaves me wondering if he is suggesting the McCanns are getting a break from the 'establishment' and their involvement in the circumstances of her death and disposal of her body, by allowing Madeleine's "abduction" to be the focus here to cover up "something else".

It makes me think of Gerry's remarks, "I'm not here to enjoy myself" and his "long term agenda" though. I think perhaps I need to take a break from this case, too much corruption, double-dealing and fraud for this tired old brain to handle. It makes me want to yell, "Stop the world, I wan't to get off".
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
Metaphoric Comprehension Revisited - Dr. Martin Roberts Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Metaphoric Comprehension Revisited - Dr. Martin Roberts Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down