Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kate returns to where Madeleine disappeared

+5
mossman
malena stool
Keela
cass
cherry1
9 posters

Go down

Kate returns to where Madeleine disappeared  Empty Kate returns to where Madeleine disappeared

Post  cherry1 Sun 1 May - 0:16

cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :
Kate returns to where Madeleine disappeared  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kate returns to where Madeleine disappeared  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Kate returns to where Madeleine disappeared  Empty Re: Kate returns to where Madeleine disappeared

Post  interested Sun 1 May - 1:44

So the woman with all the answers is looking for answers. She knew the answers when she was asked the 48 questions but couldn't bring herself to divulge them even when told her refusal would harm the search for Madeleine. She was more concerned about harm to herself and her husband in the way of consequences if she spoke the truth.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
Kate returns to where Madeleine disappeared  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kate returns to where Madeleine disappeared  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Kate returns to where Madeleine disappeared  Empty Re: Kate returns to where Madeleine disappeared

Post  cass Sun 1 May - 7:55

Ooops i posted in the wrong thread .I think all involved should go back and be questioned wasn't it Robert muratt that said be would do a reconstruction .give statements and help in any way he can????
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Mon 2 May - 11:50

News UK News Madeleine Mccann
Madeleine McCann's mother returns to holiday spot where daughter disappeared 9 years ago to hunt for answers
22:30, 30 APR 2016
BY NICK DORMAN , TRACEY KANDOHLA
Kate made a secret visit to Praia da Luz in Portugal, where she says she feels closest to Madeleine, who went missing in May 2007 aged three

PAKate McCann, mother of missing Madeleine MacCannKate McCann has returned to Portugal

Madeleine McCann’s mother has returned to the holiday spot where her daughter vanished nine years ago.

Kate made a secret visit to Praia da Luz in Portugal, where she says she feels closest to Madeleine, who went missing in May 2007 aged three.

The former GP wandered the streets “looking for answers”. She believes her daughter is still in the country.

She and her family, from Rothley, Leics, face the ninth anniversary of Madeleine’s disappearance on Tuesday.

A friend said: “Kate went back to Praia da Luz last month. She didn’t make a big fuss but just went quietly.

PAUndated file handout photo issued by Everton Football Club of Madeleine McCannMadeleine McCann has been missing since 2007
"She likes to stroll along the beach and relive the happier memories of her and Madeleine together.”

In an interview in February Kate, 48, said: “I’ve always said Praia da Luz is the place where I feel closest to her.

Kate and Gerry McCann, the parents of missing Madeleine McCannKate and Gerry McCann are still hunting for their daughter
"I go back a couple of times a year. I still walk those streets, I guess to try to look for answers.”

Kate believes she could still be alive, but fears “no one will recognise my Madeleine any more” and is considering having new age-progression images created of her.

An aerial picture of where the McCann's were staying when Madeleine disappeared
It is not known if her husband, heart doctor Gerry, 47, and their 11-year-old twins Sean and Amelie, accompanied Kate on her latest pilgrimage.

Family spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: “Kate and Gerry will never give up searching for their daughter.”
Unquote

I'm sorry Clarence, you are wrong as usual.... To never give up doing something implies they have have started doing it.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Mon 2 May - 14:03

Apparently she goes back to PDL 2 or 3 times a year. She walks the streets looking for answers. Where the hell does she think these answers will come from.
I wonder if she goes into any of the cafes , bars or restaurants and if so, what reception does she get. Considering that it was her and her party which was instrumental in killing off the resort for a long time and even now people are convinced that if you go to Portugal you will be harmed in some way.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Mon 2 May - 20:57

The Leicester Mercy has the pilgrimage story - comments being accepted.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 3 May - 0:21

I notice the saintly McCanns are not on Tuesday's front pages. It looks like Leicester football players are the new men of the hour.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Tue 3 May - 9:30

No. I was surprised too that they aren't at the top of the news. And no interviews. I think somebody has told them to wind their necks in. And about time too.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Tue 3 May - 9:41

interested wrote:I notice the saintly McCanns are not on Tuesday's front pages.  It looks like Leicester football players are the new men of the hour.

And rightly so  interested, there was a lot of honest sweat, endeavour and 100% true team effort that took the Blues to attaining their aspired goal. It was real concentrated teamwork, no leaving people behind while the rest jollied, no persecuting those who were trying to help and support them....
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 3 May - 10:20

The cynic in me believes the silence this year and the absence from sofas around the world is carefully planned in order to make the tenth anniversary appearances more lucrative. I can see it now.....Kate and Gerry's first interview in 2 years on the 10th anniversary - available to the highest bidder.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Tue 3 May - 12:14

mossman wrote:The cynic in me believes the silence this year and the absence from sofas around the world is carefully planned in order to make the tenth anniversary appearances more lucrative.  I can see it now.....Kate and Gerry's first interview in 2 years on the 10th anniversary - available to the highest bidder.

You have a point. Kate returns to where Madeleine disappeared  182123 Kate returns to where Madeleine disappeared  182123
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Tue 3 May - 14:04

I agree. Everything is planned for the 10th anniversary. A new book at the very least. And serial in probably that well respected Sun newspaper. Oh the hand ringing and agony but with hope to that the next 10 years search will be a success for stone turning. Can see it now. Mccanns anguish as they break 2 year's silence. It's not about the money. As the cash flows in from the interviews.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 3 May - 15:09

I agree with those who predict the McCanns are holding off this year in anticipation of the lucrative and bankable tenth anniversary interviews when they will assure everyone it has never been about money. They have made a mockery of Madeleine's death under the pretense of wanting answers to her disappearance.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Tue 3 May - 16:59

But surely all mccann PR were calculating that Leicester City could win...awww...and mccann anniversary would clash with the great party, best football win ever. That's why mccann were all over the press over the weekend. No?
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Tue 3 May - 18:07

They couldn't leave it...they go all way to 'we safe all the children' mode. I could puke. I wonder how much they get paid for this promotion.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/666708/Missing-Child-What-To-Do-Advice-Madeleine-McCann-Disappearance-Anniversary
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 3 May - 21:21

weissnicht wrote:They couldn't leave it...they go all way to 'we safe all the children' mode. I could puke. I wonder how much they get paid for this promotion.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/666708/Missing-Child-What-To-Do-Advice-Madeleine-McCann-Disappearance-Anniversary

This is puke worthy. Anyone but the McCanns would know that if your child goes missing the first thing you would do would be to notify the police and fully co-operate with them by answering ALL questions TRUTHFULLY - the last thing you would want to do is hinder the search and investigation into the child's disappearance.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Kate returns to where Madeleine disappeared  Empty Make up your mind dear

Post  kitti Sat 7 May - 14:41

It's the place where she last saw her daughter alive, but Kate McCann has declared she will never return to Praia da Luz.

The 40-year-old made the heartbreaking decision as husband Gerry went back to the Portuguese resort for the first time since Madeleine vanished.

Heart surgeon Gerry was heckled by angry villagers who blame the youngster's disappearance for job losses in the resort after a dip in visitors.

Kate stayed at home with four-year-old twins Sean and Amelie as her husband oversees filming of a reconstruction of the night Madeleine went missing nearly two years ago. A friend said: "Kate is never going to go back. It's just too hard for her."

Gerry, who is being trailed by Channel 4 for the documentary, yesterday said prayers for Madeleine, five, at Our Lady of Light church where he and Kate sought solace when she disappeared.

He has also visited the apartment at the Ocean Club resort from where she vanished.

The friend said: "He managed to hold things together but it was still hard for him to be in there." But some locals turned on the 40-year-old after 21 of the 48 staff were axed at the resort. Bosses claim the number of visitors has fallen since Madeleine disappeared and the recession has made things worse.

One former worker shouted at Gerry: "Go home, leave us alone." A sacked cleaner said: "We're fed up with Mr McCann. We want him to disappear for good from this place."

Fresh appeal posters in the town have been damaged.

The McCanns' spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: "People are entitled to their opinions but all we're trying to do is find a missing child.

"This trip has not been easy for Gerry.

"Where is the humanity in daubing paint over a picture of Madeleine? Gerry will stop at nothing to find Madeleine or at least discover what happened to her, no matter how difficult and painful it is. He and Kate still believe Madeleine is alive."

Accompanying Gerry on the trip were two of the friends who were with the family at the time – Jane Tanner and Matthew Oldfield.

In the TV re-enactment, Madeleine will be played by the daughter of a family friend who lives in Portugal.

Kate will be played by American mum-of-three Lisa Donovan, who bears a striking resemblance to the former GP. Lisa, 40, who now lives in the UK, said: "It's emotional to play someone who's been through such a heart-wrenching experience."
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down