Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you did'nt laugh.....................................

+3
Angelina
malena stool
katertaif
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

If you did'nt laugh..................................... Empty If you did'nt laugh.....................................

Post  katertaif Sun 5 Jun - 23:15

Unfortunately,I believe that by the end of the month we will have voted as a country to stay in Europe. I say
this because I genuinely believe It is the wrong thing.

both sides, are of course perfectly right to bring out their big guns as is were. But surely neither side is allowed to make specious statements. I quote two howlers from today only. Ex PM John Major gravely told us that it is the Exit campaign who want to take us out on a raft of lies so to speak. Gravely forgetting for the moment that we were taken in in the first place on dishonest statements. No one mentioned the United States of Europe then, although papers published under the 30 year rule, showed that Heath knew exactly what the then common market would become.

In response to a statement by Farage about migrant attacks on women. a lady from the remain camp, from Norway took immediate exception, and said it was nothing but scaremongering, she wen on to say all by herself, that it was only scaremongering if true. Not sure what we are to make of that. The same is happening in Germany, France, Sweden and Denmark.

IN any event the present mass movements of people, has little to do with the EU in it's present or even future form. It has more to do with Europe and its future form..
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :
If you did'nt laugh..................................... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100If you did'nt laugh..................................... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

If you did'nt laugh..................................... Empty Re: If you did'nt laugh.....................................

Post  Angelina Mon 6 Jun - 16:45

I would love to know....if leaving Europe will be such a huge disaster .......WHY did Cameron ever let us have one in the first place. What has changed since the general election?
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :
If you did'nt laugh..................................... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100If you did'nt laugh..................................... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

If you did'nt laugh..................................... Empty Re: If you did'nt laugh.....................................

Post  Badboy Mon 6 Jun - 19:50

IT IS SUPPOSED TO END THE CONTROVERSITY WITHIN THE CONSERVATIVES,I THINK,SEEMS ONLY TO HAVE INFLAMED THEIR QUARRELLING.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Tue 7 Jun - 16:24

katertaif wrote:Unfortunately,I believe that by the end of the month we will have voted as a country to stay in Europe. I say
this because I genuinely believe It is the wrong thing.

both sides, are  of course perfectly right to bring out their big guns as is were. But surely neither side is allowed to make specious statements. I quote two howlers from today only. Ex PM John Major gravely told us that it is the Exit campaign who want to take us out on a raft of lies so to speak. Gravely forgetting for the moment that we were taken in in the first place on dishonest statements. No one mentioned the United States of Europe then, although papers published under the 30 year rule, showed that Heath knew exactly what the then common market would become.

In response to a statement by Farage about  migrant attacks on women. a lady from the remain camp, from Norway took immediate  exception, and said it was nothing but scaremongering, she  wen on to say all by herself, that it was only scaremongering if true. Not sure what we are to make of that. The same is happening in Germany, France, Sweden and Denmark.

IN any event the present mass movements  of people, has  little to do with the EU in it's present or even future form. It has more to do with Europe and its future form..

Good afternoon katertaif.
I agree that on the 24th June we the plebs, will remain as fully paid up members of the EU, (although over-paid up members) seems a more apt statement of our affairs, but I'm not sure just how honestly the result will be obtained... Cameron did say a couple of weeks ago that if he thinks the results are close he will order a new referendum to be held, but of course omitted to say which way the results were weighted, (In or Out) would spark a renewed vote. He's determined to get his EU superannuation....

Yes he is correct to bring in his so called experts to put the Remain pros and cons to the electorate, as are those wishing to Exit to bring in their spokespeople. But nowhere does he have the right to use taxpayers money to fund his campaign, nor to bring in Obama from the US and business leaders from the EU, all who plainly have a vested interest in keeping the UK in the fold and supplying an endless stream of British cash and a destination for the unwanted mass of European criminals and unskilled labour force.

The attacks on European women right across the continent are well known and very well documented on the internet, Youtube especially, (but not so much on the news channels or the daily rags). I have a feeling the next target for the EU knowledge control police will be sites such as facebook, where so much of our information comes from.

There are many strange events taking place across all developed countries. The US is suffering as much as we here in Europe from the Obama administration's meddling with their constitution.

Strangely the only reasonably solid and stable regimes at this time seem to be those of the former communist bloc..

Does this perhaps indicate we have a need to vote Corbyn into No 10 after his superb demonstration of singing The Red Flag on the Queen's Birthday?

malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 7 Jun - 21:28

I SAW A NEWSPAPER HEADLINE SUGGESTING PRO-EU MPS COULD GO AGAINST REFERENDUM RESULT.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Wed 8 Jun - 15:04

Badboy wrote:I SAW A NEWSPAPER HEADLINE SUGGESTING PRO-EU MPS COULD GO AGAINST REFERENDUM RESULT.

Where's the democracy in that!
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 8 Jun - 15:36

Angelina wrote:
Badboy wrote:I SAW A NEWSPAPER HEADLINE SUGGESTING PRO-EU MPS COULD GO AGAINST REFERENDUM RESULT.

Where's the democracy in that!
PRECISELY,WHY HAVE A REFERENDUM WITH ALL THE EXPENSEE ETC ETC IF MPS WILL DECEIDE DIFFERRENTLY.

WHY VOTE AT ALL
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Wed 8 Jun - 21:05

Well the registration to vote deadline has been extended. Apparently over half a million people tried to register in the last couple of hours before the deadline last night. They have had weeks to do this. It has been on the TV news and in newspapers every day. Apparently the website knows that these people trying to register at last minute were all under the age of 34. Also it has been said that many were non British Europeans. I wonder if they had been over sixty, would they have extended it then? I very much doubt it.

I hope that they are going to make proper checks and not wave them through because of supposedly not having the time. This happened before with the postal votes in a General Election. It is all sounding very worrying. I have a feeling the Remain campaign led by the Prime Minister is trying every trick in the book.

If I have to listen to David Cameron's set answer to every question put to him, I will explode. He is like a robot.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 8 Jun - 23:21

I HEARD THAT AS WELL FUZETA,THIS REFERENDUM SOUNDS LIKE A FARCE.
TIME THINGS WRRE BETTER ORGANIZED.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 9 Jun - 15:08

I SAW ON TWITTER THAT THERE WILL BE A LEGAL CHALLENGE TO A LONGER PERIOD TO REGISTER FOR THE REFERENDUM,INTERESTING TIMES AHEAD.
MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL,WHICH IS THE GREATEST REFERENDUM FARCE OF THEM ALL.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Thu 9 Jun - 16:24

Here's a farce badboy. The President of the European Commission after too many eggnogs for breakfast If you did'nt laugh..................................... 294124

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPgiI46FCDU
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 10 Jun - 11:39

GERMAN FINANCE OR FOREIGN MINISTE SAYS A LEAVE VOTE WILL MEAN BRITAIN LEAVES COMMON MARKET.
EVERY FAMILY WILL LOSE OVER £5,000 IN BENEFITS/TAX CREDITS IF WE LEAVE.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sat 11 Jun - 12:30

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/654175/French-voters-demand-Frexit-EU-referendum-Germany-UK-Brexit?_ga=1.177153701.1222398467.1462705225

Now French voters call for FREXIT after Germany face demands for EU referendum

MORE than half of French voters want their own in-out referendum on European Union (EU) membership, renewing fears in Brussels that a Brexit could topple the 28-country bloc.

By SELINA SYKES, EXCLUSIVE
PUBLISHED: 06:11, Mon, Mar 28, 2016 | UPDATED: 11:35, Mon, Mar 28, 2016

53 per cent of the French voted in favour of holding a referendum on the country’s membership
With Britons set to go to the polls in June, there are increasing signs the UK’s referendum is paving the way for other European countries to question their own relationship with Brussels.

It comes after calls for Germany to have their own EU referendum in the aftermath of the migrant crisis.

In a fresh blow to the EU, 53 per cent of the French voted in favour of holding a UK-style referendum on the country’s membership.

Dr David Lees
Such a response from one of the EU’s founder members will undoubtedly ruffle feathers in Brussels.

Front National (FN) leader Marine Le Pen welcomed the poll results in a recent blog post, saying French demands for a referendum were “extremely encouraging”.

A quarter (25 per cent) of French people also want to see an end of free movement throughout Europe after the EU’s Schengen zone was heavily criticised in the aftermath of the Paris attacks.

Alongside Germany, France is considered the central pillar of the European project.

But a struggling economy and a faltering government has fuelled a rising Eurosceptic sentiment in France, as well as an escalating migrant crisis and a surge in popularity for the far-right FN.

And with France’s neighbours across the Channel winning negotiations with Brussels, many French voters are asking why their government cannot do the same.

In a University of Edinburgh survey of 8,000 voters in Germany, France, Poland, Ireland, Spain and Sweden, France was the only country where a majority said they would back holding a UK-style EU referendum.

But France is not the first European country where voters are demanding their own chance to leave the EU, with both the Netherlands and the Czech Republic saying they want to follow Britain in holding an in-out referendum.

In a Dutch poll, 53 per cent supported an in-out vote, while the Czech prime minister Bohuslav Sobotka warned a "Czexit" could follow if Britons choose to leave the EU in June.

Anand Menon, a professor of European politics at King’s College, said: “The British referendum is a laboratory for other referendums in Europe.

“Such trivialisation could produce devastating effects.”

While a central member of the EU, France, like Britain, has always been traditionally hostile to further European integration.

In 2005 French voters overwhelmingly rejected the proposed European Constitution, sending political reverberations throughout the EU.

A third (33 per cent) of French people surveyed would back a so-called Frexit, while 45 per cent would vote to remain and 22 per cent are undecided, according to the University of Edinburgh poll.

Migrant crisis in Europe
Wed, June 8, 2016
Hundreds of migrants are continuing to arrive in Europe as they flee the scenes of chaos and brutality of the Islamic State in the Middle East.

Germans are demanding their own EU referendum in the aftermath of the migrant crisis
While France leaving the EU seems unlikely, the “surprising” result from a country “at the heart of the EU” shows other European nations holding referendums after Britain is a real possibility, according to Dr David Lees, a Teaching Fellow in French Studies at the University of Warwick.

Dr Lees told Express.co.uk: “A referendum in France is an absolute possibility. Certainly, if Britain votes to leave the EU in June, I think France will be under increasing pressure to have a referendum.

“Especially because a Brexit would change the entire nature of the EU.

“It’s a logical thing to do to keep everything afloat in the EU.”

Dr Lees added: “After Britain’s negotiations with the EU, it is only natural for France to look to the UK and say: ‘We contribute more to Europe than the UK does, so why can’t we negotiate?’

“I think the French will have to hold a referendum, there’s no other way of looking at it. You have to give into that kind of popular demand.”

Angela Merkel greeting Francoise HollandeGETTY
France and Germany are considered the central pillar of the European project
An increasing Eurosceptic sentiment in France is linked to the country’s long-term economic turmoil after the Eurozone crisis and the ongoing migrant crisis in Calais, with many people pinning France’s troubles on the EU.

Dr Lees said: ”France is facing a significant crisis, a crisis of migration. There is also a massive dissatisfaction with François Hollande who remains the least popular president of the Fifth Republic.

"The French government doesn't seem to have any sense of improving things economically and I think this explains the dissatisfaction and why some people may be looking to blame the situation on the EU."

Ms Le Pen's FN has capitalised on this widespread dissatisfaction in France, with the Paris attacks and Europe's migrant crisis fuelling a rise of the far-right in France.

Ms Le Pen, who has long campaigned for France to leave the EU, has vowed to hold a referendum if her party wins the presidential elections in 2017.

The FN leader has been highly critical of Angela Merkel’s contribution to the EU, accusing François Hollande and Nicolas Sarkozy of “blindly following” the German Chancellor who has been “a disaster for the EU”.

Ms Le Pen recently said during an interview on French television: “Germany is doing whatever it likes regarding the economy and immigration.

“When Merkel opened wide her arms to migrants, they then came to France.”

If we leave it may restore the country’s economic independence
If the door shuts to immigration, rents are likely to fall, not so good for landlords
Holidays could become pricier, sterling has fallen a long way from it’s €1.44 peak
Not having to contribute to the EU budget will mean an immediate cost reduction of around €180 per person in the UK, raising the prospect of tax reductions that could benefit businesses
Legislation: We wouldn't be bound by the European Parliament, which is considered by many to be undemocratic. This is because its Commission which proposes legislation is not directly elected
Crime fighting: The European arrest warrant helps us fight against cross-border crime, allowing the police to bring justice without drawn-out extradition procedures
In February the far-right leader declared Britain's negotiations with the EU were "the beginning of the end" for the union, saying she was "delighted" the bloc "seems to be backing down".

While an "out" campaign in France does not have the political backing from respected politicians, Dr Lees said the continuing migrant crisis could “lead people to taking more extreme views”.

If a right-wing government headed by former French president Nicolas Sarkozy is elected in next year’s presidential elections, France is likely to seek to follow Britain’s example in renegotiating its relationship with the EU, according to Mr Lees.

Welcoming the news of a potential Frexit, Ms Le Pen said French demands for a EU referendum “confirm what I have increasingly felt while travelling: the French have started a rebellion against the EU.

“The French are thirsty for liberty and sovereignty.”

The FN leader added: “Returning to an expression which amused and intrigued the English press last year, ‘Call me Madame Frexit!’ That name suits me more than ever.”
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 11 Jun - 14:19

SAYS IN GUARDIAN,JEREMY CORBYN NEEDS TO PUT MORE EFFFORT IN FOR REMAIN VOTE.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 12 Jun - 13:07

Badboy wrote:SAYS IN GUARDIAN,JEREMY CORBYN NEEDS TO PUT MORE EFFFORT IN FOR REMAIN VOTE.

Hi Badboy, I'm sorry I'm going to use this post as a bit of a soap box.

Jeremy Corbyn needs to consider both his own views and those of the Labour Party membership concerning the referendum. He has always voted against the EU, the way it operates as an autocratic machine and criticised it at every available opportunity in the past.
He now says we must be in.... Why?

He is doing the bidding of Blair, Brown, Mandelson and McCluskey and others like them.

Corbyn does not represent these men, who plainly have a vested interest in the EU. He represents the membership of the New Labour Party, many of whom may well not want to be in Europe.

He certainly doesn't represent the multi millionaire ex MPs and members of the House of Lords, who fund the party for their own devious ends.

If he is going to give advice and, 'put more effort in' he should first grow both a spine and Gonads then give his advice fairly and accurately.

Rant over, sorry. ms
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 12 Jun - 14:59

MY BROTHERS SAY IT IS A LIE THAT ANY MONEY SAVED ON LEAVING EU WOULD BE SPEND ON NHS BECASE IT WOULD BE SPEND ON TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH,NOT SURE IF HE ACTUALLY SAID THAT BUT THAT WAS THE IMPRESSION GIVEN.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Sun 12 Jun - 19:12

So now the odious Cameron is frightening and threatening pensioners. He says he cannot guarantee that they will get their annual rise in state pensions if we leave the EU. That's the rise that is worth a couple of loaves of bread! He has threatened the loss of free TV licences for the over 75's and bus passes. Well he has certainly gone the lowest he can now. I have an idea for him, how about him using the 12 billion he has ring fenced for foreign aid to make sure our pensioners, who have worked all their lives in this country, get what they are due. Charity begins at home.

He has further stated that if we vote to leave he will stay in office, perish the thought, he will stitch us up good if that happens. Detestable man.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 12 Jun - 22:00

HE SAYS LOTS OF JOBS WILL BE LOST IF WE LEAVE EU !
LEAVE SUPPERTERS ARE IN LEAD IN POLL.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 12 Jun - 22:30

fuzeta wrote:So now the odious Cameron is frightening and threatening pensioners. He says he cannot guarantee that they will get their annual rise in state pensions if we leave the EU.  That's the rise that is worth a couple of loaves of bread!  He has threatened the loss of  free TV licences for the over 75's and bus passes.  Well he has certainly gone the lowest he can now.   I have an idea for him, how about him using the 12 billion he has ring fenced for foreign aid to make sure our pensioners, who have worked all their lives in this country, get what they are due. Charity begins at home.

He has further stated that if we vote to leave he will stay in office, perish the thought, he will stitch us up good if that happens. Detestable man.

Good evening fuzeta.
If we leave, and I sincerely hope we will, I would think Cameron will almost certainly have to resign. He would have been shown to be the liar he is by the amount of disingenuous statements and blatantly outrageous lies he personally has stood before the public and told.
No Prime Minister before him, including Blair has been exposed as telling so many lies in so short a time.

He may well be forced to resign by his own party:-
See link. EU vote: Where the cabinet and other MPs stand 10 June 2016 http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-35616946

This shows 131 Tory MPs back the exit vote..... Leaving just 168 Tory MPs who show solidarity with Cameron and Remain in EU.
New Labour has just 10 MPs who back the exit... With 217 MPs who who wish to stay in.

This is probably another reason why Corbyn is pushing for a vote to remain in the EU.

If the Tories keep Cameron they could well be defeated on every bill they tried to vote through parliament.

malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Mon 13 Jun - 16:51

Good afternoon Malena I see that Edi Truell one of the Conservative Parties big funders has had enough of the lies and irresponsibility of the Remain campaigners. He said he will donate to the party with Michael Gove and Boris Johnson at the head. He says many people that donate to the party feel the same way.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/conservative-donor-withdraws-support-over-david-camerons-irresponsible-eu-campaign/ar-AAgX6Wz

I hope you are right Malena that if we vote Leave Cameron will go. I dread the thought of him and Osborne in charge of the 2 year negotiations that we will have. They will sell us out, nothing surer.

fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Tue 14 Jun - 9:06

fuzeta wrote:Good afternoon Malena I see that Edi Truell one of the Conservative Parties big  funders has had enough of the lies and irresponsibility of the Remain campaigners.  He said he will donate to the party with Michael Gove and Boris Johnson at the head.   He says many people that donate to the party feel the same way.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/conservative-donor-withdraws-support-over-david-camerons-irresponsible-eu-campaign/ar-AAgX6Wz

I hope you are right Malena  that if we vote Leave Cameron will go.   I dread the thought of him and Osborne in charge of the 2 year negotiations that we will have.  They will sell us out, nothing surer.

Good morning fuzeta, I'm sure they would, but fingers crossed Cameron and Remain are haemorrhaging support and being exposed for the bullies, cheats and liars they really are on a daily basis. The Sun, is the latest to turn from supporting Cameron, Blair Brown and the born again beatnik Corbyn. https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1277920/we-urge-our-readers-to-believe-in-britain-and-vote-to-leave-the-eu-in-referendum-on-june-23/

And Andrew Neil did a remarkable put down on Osborne with regard to his threatening pensioners with empty purses if we leave the EU...

In or Out, I believe the Conservative Party, in it's present form will be struggling at the next general election. Which may be a shame if New Labour get in and carry on where they and the Tories left off, filling their pockets at the expense of developing the UK into a 3rd world country.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Wed 15 Jun - 17:44

Hello Malena Yes the Sun article was very good indeed, very clear and no waffle. Well done to them.   I did watch  Andrew Neil with George Osborne, it was good stuff, especially when they showed Cameron's double dealings as far as Turkey is concerned.    To think that the UK has actually already given Turkey a billion to help ease their way into the EU is a real eye opener.   Whilst cutting services here they have given away another billion just like that.  The things they are doing that we do not know about is extremely  worrying.    It has also come out that we are due to receive a million Turkish people here together with  their families and any children under 25!    Just how many more people can we take before the infrastructure breaks down completely?   The government keep taking our taxes, cutting services because of the state of the economy and there they are giving billions away like sweets.

Last edited by fuzeta on Wed 15 Jun - 17:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add)
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 15 Jun - 18:59

Prior to the recent multiple exposures of ministerial lying, double dealing and blatant acts of virtual treason, we would not believe the stories that are coming to light. Given that most of these exposes' are spread across all party borders, there is a plainly a serious dearth of trustworthy public representatives.

I doubt we could form a complete competent trustworthy government from the entire 650 so called 'Honourable Members'.

Our public servants and elected representatives are fulfilling Merkel's directions of forming a Federal Europe without a whimper, certainly as far as the migration from Eastern Europe is concerned. The ingress of uncounted teeming thousands from North Africa and the Middle East is seemingly a world wide problem, which will only end in tears, as we have recently seen in Paris, Brussels and Florida.

God alone knows where it will all end... Probably the Russians will finally calls ISIS and their Middle Eastern backers to account.... It won't be us that's for sure, with our 3rd world Navy, the smallest peacetime army we've had since Agincourt and an Air force that has to borrow munitions from the US. All courtesy of Blair, Brown and Cameron.

The billions £ we give to the EU could be better spent in defending our own island.

malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Wed 15 Jun - 20:21

Well Malena if we don't get out now by a referendum, we will never get another chance to get out peacfully that is for sure.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 15 Jun - 23:01

I REALIZED EARLIER THAT ITS ONLY A WEEK TO GO,SEEMS BREXIT IS IN THE LEAD,I AM SURE I SAW ANOTHER INTERESTING ARTICLE ABOUT SUBJECT,CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT IT WAS ABOUT.
WHAT WERE GELDORF AND FARAGE DOING. ON THAMES?
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next