Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you did'nt laugh.....................................

+3
Angelina
malena stool
katertaif
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

If you did'nt laugh..................................... - Page 2 Empty Re: If you did'nt laugh.....................................

Post  Angelina Thu 16 Jun - 9:03

I'm sick of all the threats. Saw one yesterday from Rajoy saying it was possible Brits would not be able to travel to Spain any more.......oh paleese. The mind boggles.
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :
If you did'nt laugh..................................... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100If you did'nt laugh..................................... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

If you did'nt laugh..................................... - Page 2 Empty Re: If you did'nt laugh.....................................

Post  fuzeta Thu 16 Jun - 9:39

Hello Angelina. On TV last night a young student said that she liked to travel and she would not be able to go to Europe anymore if we Brexit. Yes Angelina the mind does surely boggle, these people have a vote!
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :
If you did'nt laugh..................................... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100If you did'nt laugh..................................... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Thu 16 Jun - 11:59

fuzeta wrote:Hello Angelina. On TV last night a young student said that she liked to travel and she would not be able to go to Europe anymore if we Brexit.  Yes Angelina the mind does surely boggle, these people have a vote!

Oh for goodness sake.....she must have been on day release from the hospital.    People seem to think we would all just be living here with no-one coming or going as if the rest of the world doesn't exist....get a grip people!
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Thu 16 Jun - 17:09

I agree fuzeta, I saw a clip of some young mothers being asked what will they vote for ? her reply was , I have never heard of it .now we know so many wont vote ,don't know and don't care it seems . joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 345
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Thu 16 Jun - 18:24

joyce1938 wrote:I agree fuzeta, I saw a clip of some young mothers being asked what will they vote for ? her reply was , I have never heard of it .now we know so many wont vote ,don't know and don't care it seems . joyce1938

Hello joyce I hope that you are well. How bad is that? " I have never heard of it" All I can say is thank goodness they are not voting. Were they of voting age? Young Mothers seem to get younger and younger.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 16 Jun - 23:47

WONDER HOW MANY ACTUALLY VOTE IF THEY DON'T KNOW.
GEORGE OSBORNE SAYS HE WILL NEED TO HAVE AN EMERENGCY BUDGET IF WE BREXIT.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 17 Jun - 13:36

THE MP MURDERED IN YORKSHIRE,ATTAVKER ALLEGEDLY SAID BRITAIN FIRST,NOT SURE IF CONNECTED TO EU REFERENDUM.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 21 Jun - 23:08

SEVERAL INCLUDING RICHARD BRANSON HAVE SAID BREXIT WILL BE BAD FOR BUSINESS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Wed 22 Jun - 1:39

Well, almost one week gone by. RIP, Jo Cox.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 23 Jun - 21:24

I VOTED REMAIN
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2