Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

......coming up to the "Biggie" 10 years

4 posters

Go down

......coming up to the "Biggie" 10 years Empty ......coming up to the "Biggie" 10 years

Post  fred Tue 3 Jan - 20:53

fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
......coming up to the "Biggie" 10 years Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100......coming up to the "Biggie" 10 years Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

......coming up to the "Biggie" 10 years Empty Re: ......coming up to the "Biggie" 10 years

Post  interested Tue 3 Jan - 23:45

It's no wonder they are tormented; I would be too if I was living with what they have on their conscience.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
......coming up to the "Biggie" 10 years Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100......coming up to the "Biggie" 10 years Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

......coming up to the "Biggie" 10 years Empty Re: ......coming up to the "Biggie" 10 years

Post  mara thon Wed 4 Jan - 8:34

I very much doubt this pair have a conscience. I dread to think how the twins will turn out having been told their sister (the one they never had anything to do with) was taken by a monster and living in a house with a room packed to the ceiling with presents for their sister. Imagine, 10 years worth of birthday and Christmas presents, a very unhealthy atmosphere for the twins. No doubt it´s well within the bounds of reasonable parenting !
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 4 Jan - 19:46

mara thon wrote:I very much doubt this pair have a conscience.  I dread to think how the twins will turn out having been told their sister (the one they never had anything to do with) was taken by a monster and living in a house with a room packed to the ceiling with presents for their sister.  Imagine, 10 years worth of birthday and Christmas presents, a very unhealthy atmosphere for the twins.  No doubt it´s well within the bounds of reasonable parenting !

Sadly I must admit "marathon" they probably do not have a conscience between them or they would have "owned up" ten years ago. I also share your concern for the twins' future. I am afraid we are in for more pity articles in the coming months - from day one the McCanns made themselves out to be the victims of Madeleine's "disappearance" - she is only history to them now - but a suitable little money earner in death to be used to their advantage.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Fri 6 Jan - 12:30

We had 10y anniversary
-xmas
-new year

-what next?

2017 has hardly started and they are all over the press. Every week.
This year will be a very long year.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Fri 6 Jan - 12:42

weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Fri 6 Jan - 14:43

No but Amaral has deleted his FB in the last couple of days.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Fri 6 Jan - 14:43

fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Sat 7 Jan - 11:43

fred wrote:
......coming up to the "Biggie" 10 years 303636
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down