Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flashmob Carter Ruck 15 Oct

+14
MJH1901
Carolina
the one and only big_l
deborah
Lillyofthevalley
jay2001
Christine
macy
Simon K
MissGivings
curious george
halfamo
sybilsleaves
Justiceforallkids
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Flashmob Carter Ruck 15 Oct - Page 2 Empty Re: Flashmob Carter Ruck 15 Oct

Post  Guest Tue 13 Oct - 22:44

macy wrote:Blimey, their website makes interesting reading, just stumbled on this page:-

http://www.carter-ruck.com/Media%20Law/publicationDetails.asp?ID=1

They truly are ruthless bas***ds

Didn't work this time though Flashmob Carter Ruck 15 Oct - Page 2 849426 Flashmob Carter Ruck 15 Oct - Page 2 849426
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Flashmob Carter Ruck 15 Oct - Page 2 Empty petition

Post  Guest Tue 13 Oct - 23:43

signed ,,wowww just made it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 14 Oct - 0:25

Well under their Spanish Injunction Tactics article Carter Ruck certainly got one thing right.

If a client unsuccessfully applies for an injunction it may well draw more attention to the libel or breach of confidence than leaving it alone. The client should be told to foresee headlines such as "The story he tried to ban" or "The photographs they didn't want you to see".

Indeed that is very much the case - the question about Trafigura is now very well known and not just to those who normally peruse the Parliamentary Order Papers or the internal pages of The Guardian.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  deborah Wed 14 Oct - 10:53

I am angry , no one should back down to Carter Ruck or Adam Tudor , this proves how I felt all along , I am kicking the hell out of myself now - even more so than 2 weeks ago .
deborah
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 875
Warning :
Flashmob Carter Ruck 15 Oct - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Flashmob Carter Ruck 15 Oct - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 14 Oct - 11:46

deborah wrote:I am angry , no one should back down to Carter Ruck or Adam Tudor , this proves how I felt all along , I am kicking the hell out of myself now - even more so than 2 weeks ago .

Debbie l did a post on 'How did CR get away with this on MF' it's near the bottom of the page if you wanted to look....

Don't kick yourself, it's important the MF website keeps going in whatever form so taking away photos is nothing, it speaks volumes the McScums didn't sue you for libel when you consider how important the points are in 60 reasons. Flashmob Carter Ruck 15 Oct - Page 2 Icon_flower

ETA: Is there still this news to come you mentioned..... *hopeful face* and had to bump post up
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
Flashmob Carter Ruck 15 Oct - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Flashmob Carter Ruck 15 Oct - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Carolina Wed 14 Oct - 14:35

Hi Debbie :Hiya:

Wouldn't it be possible for you to denounce Carter Muck for their bullying tactics against you? Or maybe denounce them for denying you of your freedom of speech and expression? Now that the tide is going against them, it might be possible to take advantage of the situation.

Is it true that you cannot even discuss the subject of MBM in personal correspondence, whether it be email or post, with your family? How can that be? If you did say something about the McCanns in a personal letter, the only way CR would find out, would be if they violated your correspondence, which is in itself a crime.
Carolina
Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  MJH1901 Wed 14 Oct - 14:46

Hi Debbie I have begun tweeting with the hashtags 'carteruck' and 'mccann' to get the two linked in the public's minds... need others to suggest links/titles etc please
http://twitter.com/Mairy_Hinge
Mairy xxxx
MJH1901
MJH1901
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 696
Location : Scouseland - You don't have to be gullible or corrupt to support the McCanns, but - no sorry that's wrong you DO.
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  deborah Wed 14 Oct - 14:50

[quote="Carolina"]Hi Debbie :Hiya:

Wouldn't it be possible for you to denounce Carter Muck for their bullying tactics against you? Or maybe denounce them for denying you of your freedom of speech and expression? Now that the tide is going against them, it might be possible to take advantage of the situation.

Is it true that you cannot even discuss the subject of MBM in personal correspondence, whether it be email or post, with your family? How can that be? If you did say something about the McCanns in a personal letter, the only way CR would find out, would be if they violated your correspondence, which is in itself a crime.[/quote
No I have not been gagged that much to my knowledge and as yet they have not even written to me after having agreed what they asked of us , I am a person who has the rights of free speech and will use it if I wish so they are welcome to come and follow me if they wish , I will take what is necessary to help gain justice for Madeleine , btw is anyone here going to their offices tomorrow ?
deborah
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  deborah Wed 14 Oct - 14:52

MJH1901 wrote:Hi Debbie I have begun tweeting with the hashtags 'carteruck' and 'mccann' to get the two linked in the public's minds... need others to suggest links/titles etc please
http://twitter.com/Mairy_Hinge
Mairy xxxx
who was it that said " I dont give a carter rcuck " or was is carter McCUCK ?
deborah
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Carolina Wed 14 Oct - 15:13

If I were in the UK, I would be in London tomorrow but instead I will be working in my office in Carvoeiro. Just like the old days when I lived in Paris, demonstrating during May '68 and going to the streets for so many other things, when people had hope that things were changing.

Bon courage Ă  tous! Wish I could be with you all! :niceday: :Wave:
Carolina
Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  deborah Wed 14 Oct - 15:20

Hello bonny - I did not give the site back to Stevo - it was in his name anyway - why dont you get your facts right ? I am glad he has chosen to carry on with it and if he leaves my details on there then there is nothing I can do is there ? I do not have a problem with it .
As for my son , I take care of him perfectly well thank you and he too does not care for people that leave their children alone so that one of them disappears. Should I Lose my house to McCanns legal action then I shall start again with my son and even if it were in a tent or caravan then I know I would have done my best to get justice for Madeleine . Do you have nothing better to do than skip back and forth repeating parrotfashion whatever is on here ?
forgot to add ring me if you like 07867887066 think you have it anyway ?
deborah
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  deborah Wed 14 Oct - 15:32

Lamplighter - your wick must have gone out - I do not need egging on as you put it - I have a mind of my own
deborah
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 14 Oct - 15:36

deborah wrote:Lamplighter - your wick must have gone out - I do not need egging on as you put it - I have a mind of my own

It must be a small "wick" Flashmob Carter Ruck 15 Oct - Page 2 23324 Flashmob Carter Ruck 15 Oct - Page 2 613255 :risas: Flashmob Carter Ruck 15 Oct - Page 2 294124
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Wed 14 Oct - 15:37

Hi Debbie

Dare I ask.... who are Bonny and Lamplighter?
Christine
Christine
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 972
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 14 Oct - 15:41

Photon, thanks for link to Petition, signed, Carter Ruck need not think they can re-write historical precedent and the fount of democracy and free speech for Trafigura or Kate and Gerry McCann. If people are bad enough to get discussed in the House, we have a right to know!¬
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  deborah Wed 14 Oct - 15:44

Christine wrote:Hi Debbie

Dare I ask.... who are Bonny and Lamplighter?
sorry Christine - I am replying to those people at justathoughtyouknow blog who know nothing and spend all day reading here and then posting total codswallop on their own site Flashmob Carter Ruck 15 Oct - Page 2 613255
deborah
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Wed 14 Oct - 18:30

Wonder if the Conservatives know about Clarries upgrade to them, do they want him? the question is if they do then Im wondering what the hell is going on?? IMO he is a loose cannon. :Hit:
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  jay2001 Wed 14 Oct - 18:34

Reply to Deborah's morning post - please don't beat yourself up about Carter Ruck. You and Tony have done more than anyone else in the UK to try and get justice for Madeleine. You could have both lost everything against those lawyers.

I know from bitter experience that if the other side has more ruthless, devious and 'clever' lawyers they can win despite truth and justice being casualties. Some of these types are just legalised criminals and they want only to win even when they know what they're doing is wrong. How can CR justify their involvement in the Trafigura scandal where thousands of innocent people have suffered immeasurably.

A couple of weeks ago I thought CR had won by stopping Tony and Debbie. Maybe now CR won't be quite so sure of themselves as the UK's most feared libel lawyers.
jay2001
jay2001
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 403
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  deborah Wed 14 Oct - 18:37

Lillyofthevalley wrote:Wonder if the Conservatives know about Clarries upgrade to them, do they want him? the question is if they do then Im wondering what the hell is going on?? IMO he is a loose cannon. :Hit:
Tactical move as he probably wants to be in with them in time for the next general election as it doesnt look like Labour will last much longer , also his favourite rag the sun ( his best reporter - camel lady is from the sun ) has changed to favour conservatives
deborah
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Wed 14 Oct - 18:40

Debbie do you not think that Mitchell is trying to save his (and the Mccanns) sorry arse, Gordy is a dead man walking Mitchell needs the help of Cameron to keep a lid of this case!! but Cameron aint no fool, if he is taken in by Mitchell then he shouldn't be the leader of the Conservative Party imo
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 14 Oct - 18:44

LOTV they are my thoughts !! What the hell is under that lid ???
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  deborah Wed 14 Oct - 18:47

chucky wrote:
deborah wrote:
Lillyofthevalley wrote:Wonder if the Conservatives know about Clarries upgrade to them, do they want him? the question is if they do then Im wondering what the hell is going on?? IMO he is a loose cannon. :Hit:
Tactical move as he probably wants to be in with them in time for the next general election as it doesnt look like Labour will last much longer , also his favourite rag the sun ( his best reporter - camel lady is from the sun ) has changed to favour conservatives

Good thinking Deborah.

Don't worry about the others you know you have support here. Flashmob Carter Ruck 15 Oct - Page 2 Icon_flower
Thank you , I do not worry about them ! well - maybe I worry that they get everything soooo wrong
deborah
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  deborah Wed 14 Oct - 18:53

One more message for twat forum - when I leafleted, my son was at school so I didnt palm him off on someone else as you put it and I did not leaflet under cover in the night either - by the way nice tent Flashmob Carter Ruck 15 Oct - Page 2 23324
deborah
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfiefinn Wed 14 Oct - 19:07

oh deborah, you've shattered my illusions - I thought you'd done the leafletting in the dark (on a moonless night) in full black ninja get-up (I bet eagle-eye Jane Tanner would still have spotted you though and noticed all the tiny details like your ninja handbag). You mean you're NOT special forces trained???? :risas:
Alfiefinn
Alfiefinn
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1482
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 14 Oct - 19:18

Alfiefinn wrote:oh deborah, you've shattered my illusions - I thought you'd done the leafletting in the dark (on a moonless night) in full black ninja get-up (I bet eagle-eye Jane Tanner would still have spotted you though and noticed all the tiny details like your ninja handbag). You mean you're NOT special forces trained???? :risas:

Wot, not even a motorbike?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next