Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gloria Estefan concert Sunday............

2 posters

Go down

Gloria Estefan concert Sunday............ Empty Gloria Estefan concert Sunday............

Post  Susan Sat 23 Aug - 14:11

Greg bought us tickets for Sunday night....should be good...and at least he got seated ones :)

Anyone seen her live before?

Last edited by Ambersuz on Mon 25 Aug - 9:18; edited 1 time in total
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
Gloria Estefan concert Sunday............ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gloria Estefan concert Sunday............ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Gloria Estefan concert Sunday............ Empty Re: Gloria Estefan concert Sunday............

Post  pm Sat 23 Aug - 14:36

Ambersuz wrote:Greg bought us tickets for Sunday night....should be good...and at least he got seated ones :)

No, i don´t like her

Madona will be in Lisbon next september! Any one like her?
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
Gloria Estefan concert Sunday............ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gloria Estefan concert Sunday............ Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Gloria Estefan concert Sunday............ Empty Re: Gloria Estefan concert Sunday............

Post  Guest Sat 23 Aug - 14:51

Ambersuz wrote:Greg bought us tickets for Sunday night....should be good...and at least he got seated ones :)

I heard Kate & Gerry like 'Doctor Beat' Gloria Estefan concert Sunday............ 23324
I wonder if they sing this verse to each other every morning?

Doctor, I've got this feeling
Deep inside of me, deep inside of me
I just can't control my feet
When I hear the beat, when I hear the beat
Hey doctor, could you give me something
To ease the pain, to ease the pain
Cause if you don't help me soon
Gonna lose my brain, gonna go insane

(and tell the truth!) Gloria Estefan concert Sunday............ 23324 Gloria Estefan concert Sunday............ 23324 Gloria Estefan concert Sunday............ 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sat 23 Aug - 15:00

Tosca wrote:

No but I saw her on TV about 6 months ago and she didnt sound as good as she used to, should be good tho...she will sing all her greatest hits Gloria Estefan concert Sunday............ 849426

I've got her on a *divas* dvd with more erm divas Gloria Estefan concert Sunday............ 613255

She was ok but i preferred the others...Aretha Franklin and Mariah Carey etc...but well....i didnt pay for the tickets so its a night out......

Gloria Estefan concert Sunday............ Icon_flower
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sat 23 Aug - 15:01

pm wrote:

No, i don´t like her

I'm going to see Madonna Sept 16th in Sevilla.....I dont like her much but well...Greg bought the tickets again so its another night out Gloria Estefan concert Sunday............ 613255
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sat 23 Aug - 15:02

poinksy wrote:

I heard Kate & Gerry like 'Doctor Beat' Gloria Estefan concert Sunday............ 23324

(and tell the truth!) Gloria Estefan concert Sunday............ 23324 Gloria Estefan concert Sunday............ 23324 Gloria Estefan concert Sunday............ 23324

:risas: Excellent...how did you think of that one???
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 23 Aug - 15:06

Ambersuz wrote:
poinksy wrote:

:risas: Excellent...how did you think of that one???

Hidden talent of mine i guess. If i wasn't training to be a social worker i would like to work with Jimmy Carr...he's hilarious!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sat 23 Aug - 15:35

Ah a social worker??? In the uk?

....bet you know what i'm going to ask next??? Gloria Estefan concert Sunday............ 849426
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Sat 23 Aug - 15:51

Tosca wrote:
pm wrote:

No, i don´t like her

Paula are you still in Algarve :Hugs:

i am

is our last day here as tomorrow we have to leave the villa at 14hoom

we decided that we will buy one day one for us here or in South of Spain!
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 23 Aug - 16:07

Ambersuz wrote:Ah a social worker??? In the uk?

....bet you know what i'm going to ask next??? Gloria Estefan concert Sunday............ 849426

Yes, I have nine months left.

I have a good idea what you might ask me!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Sat 23 Aug - 16:19

Ask Amber, i am also waiting for the answer
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sat 23 Aug - 16:31

poinksy wrote:

I just wanted to know what you had thought of the McCanns...had it been you going to see them....

But you dont have to answer as that is a professional question and not a personal one... Gloria Estefan concert Sunday............ Icon_flower
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 23 Aug - 17:51

Ambersuz wrote:
poinksy wrote:

I just wanted to know what you had thought of the McCanns...had it been you going to see them....

But you dont have to answer as that is a professional question and not a personal one... Gloria Estefan concert Sunday............ Icon_flower

Ok. I would have serious concerns due to their lack of genuine remorse for leaving the children and their use of the word NAIVE!

They played the niavety card!.... Bad move.... If they really are that naive to leave children alone considering the usual dangers plus all those that related to where they were left i.e. pool, road and foreign country then i would be concerned about the welfare of the other 2 children. Taking all this into account i would instigate a S.47 investigation (this means that i have reason to beleive that the children are being harmed or at risk from significant harm). This could result in anything from a Supervision Order which means the children would stay with them but they would have to adhere to certain requirements or a Care Order (the children would be placed elsewhere, possibly permanently). The key word for me was NIAVE....this has been their defense...it's not good enough, they are doctors for godsake! I think only people with severe learning difficulties could get away with this level of naivety.

Looking at how they have behaved in the belief that Madeleine was taken, possibly, by a paedophile network raises alarm bells. It brings me to two conclusions 1, they dont feel anything for her
2, they know that it is not the case and that she is alive
But this is my personal view so i could not let that influence my professional practice. Throughout the case i have said to my husband "how can they act like that" My husband always replies by saying "they are different to us, we wouldn't leave children in the first place, that's why they act in the way they do"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sat 23 Aug - 18:45

Thanks so much for that Pointsky!

I just needed to know a professional opinion on the subject....and I got more than i expected but not at all surprised :Hugs:
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 23 Aug - 21:54

Ambersuz wrote:Thanks so much for that Pointsky!

I just needed to know a professional opinion on the subject....and I got more than i expected but not at all surprised :Hugs:

Do you remember 'magali' from Sky? she went on to call herself other names because she kept getting banned. I think hugh was her last but 'mags supertrampy' and 'magic wand' were other names.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sun 24 Aug - 17:32

eddie wrote:I like Gloria Estaefan!! :Jump:

She's ok i guess but she's not one of my favorite singers....but the tickets are bought and paid for...not by me... so off i go Gloria Estefan concert Sunday............ 613255
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sun 24 Aug - 17:33

poinksy wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:Thanks so much for that Pointsky!

Do you remember 'magali' from Sky? she went on to call herself other names because she kept getting banned. I think hugh was her last but 'mags supertrampy' and 'magic wand' were other names.

Yes i remember her...she was on the Mirror forum and Sky then the 3A's....then she disappeared...
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Mon 25 Aug - 9:35

Gloria Estefan concert Sunday............ Picture002
Gloria on Stage

Gloria Estefan concert Sunday............ Picture013
Emily Estefan making her debut on stage....aged 8
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 25 Aug - 10:24

eddie wrote:OMG Magali was doo lally!! I think she is another ID too, but will not say till I have ze proof!

She was quite misunderstood. She is french and sometimes her posts seemed odd and abrupt, having said that i think she is quite fiesty! I will aways remember her passion for getting Madeleine found. She followed the case religiously, she was even trying to organize a search in PDL because she was dismayed at the search being called off. If you think you know who she is ask her about Poinksy, she knows my real name and about me. I'd like to speak to her again. Thanks
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 25 Aug - 10:28

Ambersuz wrote:Gloria Estefan concert Sunday............ Picture002
Gloria on Stage

Nice to see that she hasn't transformed into a 6 stone plastic!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Mon 25 Aug - 22:36

MsTaken wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:Gloria Estefan concert Sunday............ Picture002
Gloria on Stage

Lovely photos amber. It looks like you were very close to the stage. Does her daughter sing too? I'm assuming that is her daughter or am i wrong?

I was further than it looks by those photos Gloria Estefan concert Sunday............ 613255 If i show you the photos from afar you'll wonder how i manged to take them so close Gloria Estefan concert Sunday............ 849426

NO her daughter didnt sing but she played the guitar like a rock star and then run around to the drums and then played those too!!! Amazing show for an 8 year old and on stage for the first time!!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Mon 25 Aug - 22:37

eddie wrote:cool to see a kid playing the guitar!

Its was great....she played "schools out for summer"

I dont know if thats the title but thats all i could make out from the people singing Gloria Estefan concert Sunday............ 613255
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Tue 26 Aug - 19:47

leep wrote:

I loved Gloria Estefan when I was in my teens...
I would love to see her live.If she sings all her Miami Sound Machine stuff it should be great.Let us know... :Wave:

Yes she sang all the old ones plus lots of new ones too.....The band is huge and they are still called the Miami Sound Machine Gloria Estefan concert Sunday............ Icon_flower
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Tue 26 Aug - 19:55

leep wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:
pm wrote:

No, i don´t like her

I'm going to see Madonna Sept 16th in Sevilla.....I dont like her much but well...Greg bought the tickets again so its another night out Gloria Estefan concert Sunday............ 613255

Madonna is coming to Rome the same weekend I will be there.I would love to see her but what she is charging for tickets is absolutely disgusting! My other half said he would go,but after reading her brothers book,she can feck off! What an awfull character she is..(if its true)..he he.

Yes the tickets are expensive but my boyfriend likes her....or likes her bits of clothing Gloria Estefan concert Sunday............ 613255 so he's paid for the tickets as i wouldnt bother...and yes she's a nasty person i've heard!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down