Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kate Made A Mistake/Or Told A Lie Outside Court ?

+7
lea
Dimsie
MaryB
deborah
Ang
Eve
buildersbum
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kate Made A Mistake/Or Told A Lie Outside Court ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kate Made A Mistake/Or Told A Lie Outside Court ?

Post  Guest Thu 14 Jan - 21:46

Watch that video carefully.
She just cannot look anyone in the eye for any length of time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Kate Made A Mistake/Or Told A Lie Outside Court ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kate Made A Mistake/Or Told A Lie Outside Court ?

Post  Guest Thu 14 Jan - 21:49

Bren wrote:Hiya on this video

She says she knows what is in the Police Files and the conclusions.

Bren! Your back, Kate Made A Mistake/Or Told A Lie Outside Court ? - Page 2 306321

Thanks for posting that, I was thinking well Katie McScam yer at it again with yer wee lies ya wicked woman. I called her worse on me blog but try to tone it here Kate Made A Mistake/Or Told A Lie Outside Court ? - Page 2 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  oliver Thu 14 Jan - 22:32

i agree ANG - its disturbing isnt it.
oliver
oliver
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 197
Warning :
Kate Made A Mistake/Or Told A Lie Outside Court ? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kate Made A Mistake/Or Told A Lie Outside Court ? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Thu 14 Jan - 22:37

So what's in the police files is the same as what is in the book. And that's the fact they've been trying to hide by spin. So really that doesn't prove they're guilty but doesn't prove they're innocent either. And that's the spin we've been fed that they have been proved innocent.. That's my opinion.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :
Kate Made A Mistake/Or Told A Lie Outside Court ? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kate Made A Mistake/Or Told A Lie Outside Court ? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Thu 14 Jan - 22:51

Kate has said on previous occasions that she's had the files translated and knows what's in them. But one thing puzzles me: how come their chief PI doesn't seem to know too much about what's in the files? When Dave Edgar gave his interview back in Sept 2009 to the Belfast Telegraph it was obvious he knew nothing about the PJ's use of low copy number DNA in this case. Why didn't he know this? Hasn't he read the translated files and knows what's in them? Or is he only given certain information and works from that?

I find it very strange that a private investigator doesn't seem to be familiar with the contents of the files regarding the methods, including forensics, already used by the police force that originally investigated the crime. Wouldn't this be one of the first things any PI taking on a case would need to know?
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1476
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 14 Jan - 23:05

I agree Dimsie. Its not exactly hard to find them either is it. All translated for them from Portugese into English and no outlay for the Defectives, except the cost of printing paper.

I m a bit miffed that Kate has the gaul to say that some one is saying something thats not true, does she remember what she and Gerry have said, and the later consistencies.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Thu 14 Jan - 23:24

Not sure on this one - I thought they were only allowed a certain number of pages from the Police files, so maybe she hasn't seen the whole file. I think alot of what they were allowed might have been to do with sightings, so they could re-visit the information with their own PI's.

Please correct me if I'm wrong on this one, but I'm certain some of it was deemed confidential and that now the whole file is before the Court - something the McC's tried to stop!
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 14 Jan - 23:33

Im sorry LJC i should have been clearer, what has been officially released to the Press is available translated on line on the net.

I also understand that some of the files have been held back by the PJ, and that the McCanns had some additional files available to them, which I understood, was relating to people who had been questioned and exonerrated and sightings. Must be clearer next time, thanks.

You mentioned that the Judge had asked for the police files, and that now the whole file is before the court, something the McCs tried to stop. I must admit i hadnt realised ALL the police files were before the court.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  lea Fri 15 Jan - 1:20

oh my,just seen kate on sky news,
she looks soooo guilt ridden,
she was talking really fast and wasnt looking at the cameras,
lying all the way to the bank,
youd av thought she might have at least appealed to maddies abductor to bring maddie home,
lying scum.
lea
lea
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 640
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 15 Jan - 7:39

Yes, she never looked up - in fact, I thought she was reading a pre-prepared 'speech'.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Fri 15 Jan - 16:52

tanszi wrote:Im sorry LJC i should have been clearer, what has been officially released to the Press is available translated on line on the net.

I also understand that some of the files have been held back by the PJ, and that the McCanns had some additional files available to them, which I understood, was relating to people who had been questioned and exonerrated and sightings. Must be clearer next time, thanks.

You mentioned that the Judge had asked for the police files, and that now the whole file is before the court, something the McCs tried to stop. I must admit i hadnt realised ALL the police files were before the court.

Assumed it was all the police files, but i stand to be corrected on this one.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Fri 15 Jan - 17:13

Wasnt correcting you, I didnt know, and perhaps you were correct.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  oliver Fri 15 Jan - 17:21

was she really talking a bit faster? cuz i was certain she was on tranquilizers when i heard her outside the court. - do you have the link please? ta
oliver
oliver
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 15 Jan - 18:13

The Famous Grouse wrote:
MoondampRoses wrote:
Eve wrote:Kate Made A Mistake/Or Told A Lie Outside Court ? - Page 2 306321

Yes you are correct Moondamp, kate had said that she was checking all the files that why they ask to have the files

Thanks Eve, I knew I'd heard her say it, that " she hadn't checked the files " what a mistake to make right outside the Court.
Don't worry about not saying my name properly, it is alright xx Kate Made A Mistake/Or Told A Lie Outside Court ? - Page 2 Icon_flower
All best wishes Rose xx

So what has she been getting paid from the Fund for, for all this time then? And where did the £100,000 spent on "translators" go?

Well spotted, ladies! Kate Made A Mistake/Or Told A Lie Outside Court ? - Page 2 463742
Hello TFG, That's a very good point. What have they been doing with that money and why claim you've spent it on translation when you have'nt. There is a very bad smell coming from that Fund & what its been used for all along. All my best wishes Rose xxx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 15 Jan - 18:19

Am I being really thick here Kate Made A Mistake/Or Told A Lie Outside Court ? - Page 2 284844 I cant hear on either of these videos where kate says she hasnt read the files? What time is it at?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 15 Jan - 18:20

oliver wrote:was she really talking a bit faster? cuz i was certain she was on tranquilizers when i heard her outside the court. - do you have the link please? ta

It"s on page two of this thread, Bren"s post.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 15 Jan - 18:22

Harvesmom wrote:Am I being really thick here Kate Made A Mistake/Or Told A Lie Outside Court ? - Page 2 284844 I cant hear on either of these videos where kate says she hasnt read the files? What time is it at?

I know it"s hard to understand what Kate is saying, but if you listen hard she says"Iv"e read the files and know what"s in them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 15 Jan - 18:27

Beattie wrote:
Harvesmom wrote:Am I being really thick here Kate Made A Mistake/Or Told A Lie Outside Court ? - Page 2 284844 I cant hear on either of these videos where kate says she hasnt read the files? What time is it at?

I know it"s hard to understand what Kate is saying, but if you listen hard she says"Iv"e read the files and know what"s in them.

Thanks Beattie, I can hear her say that, but I thought the OP on here by Moondamp Roses was saying Kate had said she HADNT read the files? I'm confused Kate Made A Mistake/Or Told A Lie Outside Court ? - Page 2 303636
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 15 Jan - 18:29

Harvesmom wrote:
Beattie wrote:

Thanks Beattie, I can hear her say that, but I thought the OP on here by Moondamp Roses was saying Kate had said she HADNT read the files? I'm confused Kate Made A Mistake/Or Told A Lie Outside Court ? - Page 2 303636
Me too, Harvesmom Kate Made A Mistake/Or Told A Lie Outside Court ? - Page 2 303636
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  oliver Fri 15 Jan - 18:31

thanks guys for the links - i already saw both.
i dont hear her talking fast - certainly not as fast as she used to in the days of whoosh clunk
for me it is as though she is on propanolol or such like.
a string of words, then slow, then pause, then a string again.
in my opinion she is tranked.
oliver
oliver
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 15 Jan - 18:41

eddie wrote:Watch that video carefully.
She just cannot look anyone in the eye for any length of time.

Hello eddie, I also noticed on the clip I saw that someone asked her a direct question about Madeleine & she immediately put her head right down and looked away to the side,still with her head right down. That gesture spoke volumes.
All my best wishes Rose xxx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 15 Jan - 18:48

oliver wrote:thanks guys for the links - i already saw both.
i dont hear her talking fast - certainly not as fast as she used to in the days of whoosh clunk
for me it is as though she is on propanolol or such like.
a string of words, then slow, then pause, then a string again.
in my opinion she is tranked.

Hi Oliver, I think you may be right. She did look 'out of it ' at times. This is the first real time she's had to face people who don't believe her & I'm sure she's knows it. Perhaps that's why she has needed to take something. Just IMO. All best wishes Rose xx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 15 Jan - 21:20

It's in the panorama interview. I posted it here some time ago. Will have a look for it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2