Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCanns will not fly to Lisbon next week (verdict)

+24
Alfiefinn
deborah
Freja53
keepingmum
it's me again
lea
Ang
wjk
kitti
the one and only big_l
Lilemor
Rose59
Estelle
jay2001
welshy
jinvta
FSoares
tanszi
MaryB
Judge Dread
quickfingers
dumouchelwolf
malena stool
fred
28 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

McCanns will not fly to Lisbon next week (verdict) Empty McCanns will not fly to Lisbon next week (verdict)

Post  Lilemor Fri 12 Feb - 18:41

Hi, I did read on Twitter that the McCanns will not be in Lisbon next week.
Just to inform you.
Please, Mods, delete if you wish.
Lilemor
Lilemor
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1149
Warning :
McCanns will not fly to Lisbon next week (verdict) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCanns will not fly to Lisbon next week (verdict) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

McCanns will not fly to Lisbon next week (verdict) Empty Re: McCanns will not fly to Lisbon next week (verdict)

Post  fred Fri 12 Feb - 18:53

Lilemor wrote:Hi, I did read on Twitter that the McCanns will not be in Lisbon next week.
Just to inform you.

Bugger! And i've been saving up rotten tomatoes and eggs. Tomato omlette anyone?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
McCanns will not fly to Lisbon next week (verdict) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCanns will not fly to Lisbon next week (verdict) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

McCanns will not fly to Lisbon next week (verdict) Empty Re: McCanns will not fly to Lisbon next week (verdict)

Post  Guest Fri 12 Feb - 18:57

KeirSimmonsITV Kate and Gerry McCann will not go to Portugal next week for judgement in case of detective who accused them, I'm told.

http://twitter.com/KeirSimmonsITV
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Fri 12 Feb - 18:58

Who is kier Simmons and how does he know?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 12 Feb - 19:52

I reckon if they were confident about the outcome, they'd be planning to be on the steps of the court for photo sessions and a good gloat.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 12 Feb - 19:54

fred wrote:
Lilemor wrote:Hi, I did read on Twitter that the McCanns will not be in Lisbon next week.
Just to inform you.

Bugger! And i've been saving up rotten tomatoes and eggs. Tomato omlette anyone?
Look at the bright side.
It rains in Lisbon everytime the McCann's come here and the wheather improves imediately after their departure.
What do you prefer, rain and McCann's or sunny wheather?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 12 Feb - 19:55

fred wrote:Who is kier Simmons and how does he know?

ITV news reporter, he was in Lisbon, then travelled to PdL in December when the McScams where there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  the one and only big_l Fri 12 Feb - 19:59

they are probs going to ask richard maddely if they can hide in his home made nuke cupboard come cellar McCanns will not fly to Lisbon next week (verdict) 294124
the one and only big_l
the one and only big_l
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 727
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Fri 12 Feb - 20:18

If this is true then the injunction against Sr Amaral should be dropped irrespective of the outcome of the judicial findings.

If the arrogant pair who have challenged his rights and his freedom of speech are not bothering to attending the findings, it should be treated as contempt and made to pay all his costs, expenses and anything else he can slap them with..
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  dumouchelwolf Fri 12 Feb - 20:57

malena stool wrote:If this is true then the injunction against Sr Amaral should be dropped irrespective of the outcome of the judicial findings.

If the arrogant pair who have challenged his rights and his freedom of speech are not bothering to attending the findings, it should be treated as contempt and made to pay all his costs, expenses and anything else he can slap them with..

Wouldn't that be amazing hahahhahahah McCanns will not fly to Lisbon next week (verdict) 23324 McCanns will not fly to Lisbon next week (verdict) 613255
dumouchelwolf
dumouchelwolf
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 237
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post  the one and only big_l Fri 12 Feb - 21:01

if its true they are not going to attend then its the end for the mccanns in the pr war IMHO they are shit scared that amaral wins and right then as they walk out the pj re-open the case and they are both arrested ITS NOW GOING TO BE PROTECTION FROM EXTRADTION
the one and only big_l
the one and only big_l
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 12 Feb - 21:07

the one and only big_l wrote:if its true they are not going to attend then its the end for the mccanns in the pr war IMHO they are shit scared that amaral wins and right then as they walk out the pj re-open the case and they are both arrested ITS NOW GOING TO BE PROTECTION FROM EXTRADTION

Here's hoping! And after the reception they got from Portuguese people this week, they'd get practically lynched leaving the court.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  the one and only big_l Fri 12 Feb - 21:11

AnnaEsse wrote:
the one and only big_l wrote:if its true they are not going to attend then its the end for the mccanns in the pr war IMHO they are shit scared that amaral wins and right then as they walk out the pj re-open the case and they are both arrested ITS NOW GOING TO BE PROTECTION FROM EXTRADITION

Here's hoping! And after the reception they got from Portuguese people this week, they'd get practically lynched leaving the court.
the one and only big_l
the one and only big_l
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  FSoares Fri 12 Feb - 21:24

fred wrote:
Just to inform you.

Please, put it on a thin envelope and send that omelette to Rothley by snail mail. Just hope the postman doesn't eat it! McCanns will not fly to Lisbon next week (verdict) 23324
FSoares
FSoares

Female
Number of posts : 1448
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post  quickfingers Fri 12 Feb - 23:17

Just seen this too:

fduartecarvalho #mccann ann might not be present to hear judge decision on libel case. Could this mean they are not so sure about their chances to win?
quickfingers
quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 661
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Judge Dread Fri 12 Feb - 23:23

AnnaEsse wrote:I reckon if they were confident about the outcome, they'd be planning to be on the steps of the court for photo sessions and a good gloat.

I reckon you are spot on, AnnaEsse!

Doesn't seem like they are at all confident of the outcome!

McCanns will not fly to Lisbon next week (verdict) 25346
Judge Dread
Judge Dread
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 594
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 12 Feb - 23:26

Judge Dread wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:I reckon if they were confident about the outcome, they'd be planning to be on the steps of the court for photo sessions and a good gloat.

I reckon you are spot on, AnnaEsse!

Doesn't seem like they are at all confident of the outcome!

McCanns will not fly to Lisbon next week (verdict) 25346

That's what I think too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 12 Feb - 23:34

quickfingers wrote:Just seen this too:

fduartecarvalho #mccann ann might not be present to hear judge decision on libel case. Could this mean they are not so sure about their chances to win?
Yep, maybe they know something we don't! McCanns will not fly to Lisbon next week (verdict) 25346
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Fri 12 Feb - 23:35

I agree if they were confident of the outcome, they would return to Portugal. In any event, isnt it a courtesy to the Court to be there regardless of the outcome. I know its not an essential, but it is a courtesy.

I think its also to do with the fact that they have via their Press Conference asked for the case to be re-opened (G McCann knew Snr Amaral had already made similar suggestions) and then when pressured Gerry agreed to go back for a reconstruction. I think theyre afraid theyll be asked to do that then. They found time to make another injuction whilst they were there, it will be small beer to do a construction. Im amazed at what the reporters got out of the McCanns this time, even though it was dragged out of them.IMO.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 12 Feb - 23:38

tanszi wrote:I agree if they were confident of the outcome, they would return to Portugal. In any event, isnt it a courtesy to the Court to be there regardless of the outcome. I know its not an essential, but it is a courtesy.

I think its also to do with the fact that they have via their Press Conference asked for the case to be re-opened (G McCann knew Snr Amaral had already made similar suggestions) and then when pressured Gerry agreed to go back for a reconstruction. I think theyre afraid theyll be asked to do that then. They found time to make another injuction whilst they were there, it will be small beer to do a construction. Im amazed at what the reporters got out of the McCanns this time, even though it was dragged out of them.IMO.

"McCanns" and "Courtesy" in the same sentence, what planet you on tanszi? McCanns will not fly to Lisbon next week (verdict) 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Fri 12 Feb - 23:46

LOL TFG I live in hope, and its a much nicer planet that the one the McCs inhabit McCanns will not fly to Lisbon next week (verdict) 23324
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Fri 12 Feb - 23:49

Would it be right to say that the McCanns asked for a review of the case and not for the case to be re-opened. Or did they ask for the case to be re-opened. Why have they waited this long.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sat 13 Feb - 0:09

They did both MaryB. Annabel has posted a special thread Exclusive McCann Press Conference. At various points G McCann says he wants a review of all the information by a special panel, and then he was practically forced to ask for the case to be re-opened. He actually said Im asking now, at the Press Conference. He also said he would attend a reconstruction. Problem is we've heard it all before. IMO
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  FSoares Sat 13 Feb - 3:05

tanszi wrote:They did both MaryB. Annabel has posted a special thread Exclusive McCann Press Conference. At various points G McCann says he wants a review of all the information by a special panel, and then he was practically forced to ask for the case to be re-opened. He actually said Im asking now, at the Press Conference. He also said he would attend a reconstruction. Problem is we've heard it all before. IMO

He said he would attend a reconstruction (?!?!) Well, let's see: when it was still "within the boundaries of a good reconstruction" period, and where that reconstruction would have been vital, we were left with the impression the McCanns have used Tapas Group, to use all the lame excuses to avoid it, like if the reconstruction was going to be the Devil's personification: the hotel wasn't good enough, it wasn't going to be televised with the best Hollywood actors, and all the ridiculous excuses that crossed their minds at the moment. Fiona kept this ridiculous speech, while in Lisbon to support Kate. Why did they fear the reconstruction is beyond me, because, if they're all so innocent as they claim, then, that reconstruction could prove so. The problem is that Jane would have to be there to make part of it and the McCanns would have to explain what door was left open - if there was a door open - how the shutters were jemmied and miraculously appeared perfectly normal, without being touched, etc. They would also have to explain what happened to poor cuddlecat and where was that toy: if left on the bed or on top of a cupboard. How the abductor left by the window but didn't step the bed, and leaving no fingerprints behind. No doubt "chapeau" to this abductor. I think that same person can easily rob a bank, entering from a back door, going directly to the safe, opening it, taking the money, closing it, and leaving carrying the money's bag. Impressive! We need that guy to go to our Prime Minister's office to steal some hot dossiers he might have there hidden, in order to publish them in any country's newspaper.

So, now the kitchen is getting hot, he doesn't mind to attend the reconstruction. Good! About time! I just want to see, what's going to be the version this time.
FSoares
FSoares

Female
Number of posts : 1448
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Sat 13 Feb - 4:04

From the end of the Press Conference transcript (courtesy of the McCannfiles):

Sandra Felgueiras: Are you planning to come on the..., next week?

Gerry McCann: Er. No.

Sandra Felgueiras: Why not?

Gerry McCann: I can't. I've got work commitments.

English Voice: Gerry, do you want to do ???? now.... for the press???

Sandra Felgueiras: How many legal actions are you planning to put in Portugal?

Gerry McCann: If you speak to Isabel. We take all our advice from Isabel regarding further actions.

Isabel Duarte: As many as necessary.

UK Photographer: Will you show it this way?

Portuguese Journalist: Gerry what's your next step?

UK Photographer: Gerry and Kate this way please, this way. In the middle please. Gerry and Kate. Thank you.

British Female journalist: Sorry Mrs McCann, are you intending to come next week? Your husband can't so....

Kate McCann: I've got no plans to come next week, no.
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next