Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread.....................

+3
littlepixie
Susan
audrey
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread..................... - Page 3 Empty Thank you

Post  Guest Sun 8 Feb - 12:56

Audrey and Dave asked me to say thank you to everyone who sent birthday wishes to Amy on her website over the last few days. They really appreciated everyones kind wishes of support for them over the last few days and the last 14 months. Let's just hope Amy gets to read them and sees how many people want her home.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread..................... - Page 3 Empty Re: Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread.....................

Post  Susan Thu 12 Feb - 19:06

I wasnt able to get in contact with Audrey on Amys birthday but I managed to call her the day after which was just as well as I didnt really know what to say to be honest!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread..................... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread..................... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread..................... - Page 3 Empty Re: Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread.....................

Post  Guest Thu 12 Feb - 20:43

eddie wrote:No need for thanks Antoinette, I meant every word and it was such a small thing to do for Audrey. If it went even a tiny fraction of a way to help her through the day then I would do it a thousand times over....

Same here. I just wish to God Amy could be found.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  littlepixie Mon 24 Aug - 21:54

Amy reminds me of my daughter. She looks like her. I found my daughter recently on Bebo after she had disappeared mysteriously on her 16th birthday, she hadnt been seen at school - nothing.
She had posted on bebo that she couldnt come home as her parents (us) hated her and the only person who had stood by her was this boy she had met. I was so shocked as I hadnt a clue what she was talking about. There had been no rows or signs that she was unhappy. I joined bebo and messaged her.
It turned out she was pregnant and couldnt tell us so she ran away. We are back in touch now and have sorted things out.

I am not saying this is what has happened to Amy at all. We had moved to a different country when my daughter was 11. She had to make all new friends. Some of them I didnt know and I think when you move to a different area it is sometimes hard to know who are the "goodies and who are the baddies" as you dont know their mums and families like you do at home.

I will post Amys details on as many places as I can. I hope she is found soon and I will pray for her and her family.
littlepixie
littlepixie
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 274
Warning :
Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread..................... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread..................... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 24 Aug - 22:05

littlepixie wrote:Amy reminds me of my daughter. She looks like her. I found my daughter recently on Bebo after she had disappeared mysteriously on her 16th birthday, she hadnt been seen at school - nothing.
She had posted on bebo that she couldnt come home as her parents (us) hated her and the only person who had stood by her was this boy she had met. I was so shocked as I hadnt a clue what she was talking about. There had been no rows or signs that she was unhappy. I joined bebo and messaged her.
It turned out she was pregnant and couldnt tell us so she ran away. We are back in touch now and have sorted things out.

I am not saying this is what has happened to Amy at all. We had moved to a different country when my daughter was 11. She had to make all new friends. Some of them I didnt know and I think when you move to a different area it is sometimes hard to know who are the "goodies and who are the baddies" as you dont know their mums and families like you do at home.

I will post Amys details on as many places as I can. I hope she is found soon and I will pray for her and her family.

Thank you little pixie. I am glad to see you fould your own daughter. can I ask you her name. You can PM me if you like. I have worked on a few missing kids cases over the last two years and I just wondered if I had heard about her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 2 Oct - 12:41

Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread..................... - Page 3 58420810
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 2 Oct - 12:42

Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread..................... - Page 3 58420811
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 2 Oct - 12:43

Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread..................... - Page 3 58420812
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 2 Oct - 12:43

Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread..................... - Page 3 58420813
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 2 Oct - 12:44

Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread..................... - Page 3 58420814
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 2 Oct - 12:45

Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread..................... - Page 3 58420815
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  littlepixie Fri 9 Oct - 14:40

I too am thinking about Amy. I have asked my daughter to circulate her details amongst her friends where we live. It is a seaside area and you do get a lot of people visiting and travellers passing through.
When my daughter left home she took no money or clothes or any of her possessions. She survived by scrounging off other people.
Aundrey if you ever read this please know that I pray every day that Amy is back with you soon x x
littlepixie
littlepixie
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 274
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Tue 1 Dec - 19:49

Almost another year gone. Is there still no news?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 1 Dec - 20:32

fred wrote:Almost another year gone. Is there still no news?

Nothing at all. I wish there was for everyones sake.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fishie Tue 1 Dec - 20:43

How sad,that there is still no news of Amy.
Thinking of Amy and her lovely family.
fishie
fishie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1140
Warning :

http://thepjfiles.prophpbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  deborah Tue 1 Dec - 21:26

I was in a waiting room a few days ago and was flicking through the magazines and there was a double page article on Amy , it was a few weeks old but at least the magazines are still in places like that so more people can read and it may jog someones memory hopefully
deborah
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 875
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 1 Dec - 21:54

deborah wrote:I was in a waiting room a few days ago and was flicking through the magazines and there was a double page article on Amy , it was a few weeks old but at least the magazines are still in places like that so more people can read and it may jog someones memory hopefully

I take it that was chat magazine.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  deborah Wed 2 Dec - 13:28

Antoinette wrote:
deborah wrote:I was in a waiting room a few days ago and was flicking through the magazines and there was a double page article on Amy , it was a few weeks old but at least the magazines are still in places like that so more people can read and it may jog someones memory hopefully

I take it that was chat magazine.
It was either chat or new ? there was a photo of Amy and Mum
deborah
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 875
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Wed 23 Dec - 21:33

AMY, where ever you are i wish you a merry christmas

Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread..................... - Page 3 99240
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 29 Dec - 23:23

vengefulangel wrote:
Antoinette wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:
itsmexxx wrote:
eddie wrote:I think U2 might be a good bet.....I used to write to record comapnies all the time and I used to get replies too.
I think it might be worth a try.
Maybe i will draft a letter when I've got time and run it by you?

We emailed U2 already they are too busy, the same with boyzone, louis walsh, and aslan. these are the only replies we got. i still have their email addresses i will pass them onto u eddie

Too busy to send some money???

when I emailed them I was looking for them to back the CD amy's cousin has written 4 her. to be honest i didnt mention money to them. Beverley has the voice of an angel and I thought one of them would back the song. heres her link with samples of her music
http://www.beverleyosullivan.com click on samples.

This is the first time that I have ventured off the main mccann threads and read of other missing children. I watched the youtube clips of this beautiful girl who has gone missing. I then came across the above link to Amy's cousin and listened to the wonderful clips, what a fantastic voice. It should I think be pointed out, I think, that this cousin of Amy's tragically died in a car accident on 2nd November 2009. How so tragic for the family.

Blessings to the family of Amy who must be torn apart. My thoughts are with you.

Yeah Vengfulangel It was the same cousin who was killed. It was such a tragic loss of a young and beautiful life. Ill pass on your good wishes to Audrey and Dave
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 31 Dec - 17:54

Antoinette wrote:
vengefulangel wrote:
Antoinette wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:
itsmexxx wrote:

We emailed U2 already they are too busy, the same with boyzone, louis walsh, and aslan. these are the only replies we got. i still have their email addresses i will pass them onto u eddie

Too busy to send some money???

when I emailed them I was looking for them to back the CD amy's cousin has written 4 her. to be honest i didnt mention money to them. Beverley has the voice of an angel and I thought one of them would back the song. heres her link with samples of her music
http://www.beverleyosullivan.com click on samples.

This is the first time that I have ventured off the main mccann threads and read of other missing children. I watched the youtube clips of this beautiful girl who has gone missing. I then came across the above link to Amy's cousin and listened to the wonderful clips, what a fantastic voice. It should I think be pointed out, I think, that this cousin of Amy's tragically died in a car accident on 2nd November 2009. How so tragic for the family.

Blessings to the family of Amy who must be torn apart. My thoughts are with you.

Yeah Vengfulangel It was the same cousin who was killed. It was such a tragic loss of a young and beautiful life. Ill pass on your good wishes to Audrey and Dave

Thank you Antoinette.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3