Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10

+37
fred
Carolina
kitti
Fudge
darsi
Eve
louiseh
Lilemor
margaret
jozi
POPPY1
AnnaEsse
Annabel
Dimsie
frankie stein
dumouchelwolf
jenagain
malena stool
jejune
4timesanan
welshy
Krisy22
Alpine Aster
tabs
tourmaline
LindaDA
dutchclogs
tanszi
Freja53
SteveT
wjk
squeaker
Roasted Arizona
wantthetruth
MJH1901
Loopdaloop
RIORITA
41 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10

Post  Claudia79 Wed 17 Mar - 20:18

Lilemor wrote:Please please let us wait for an official source.
I only picked up the news from another forum.

Hi, Lilemor.
I confirmed it with Mr Amaral himself. Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 2 Icon_flower
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :
Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10

Post  Lilemor Wed 17 Mar - 20:19

wjk wrote:This is great news and has really cheered me up tonight Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 2 849426
All my best wishes to Mr Amaral and his family xx

Lilemore, Claudia has it confirmed by Mr Amaral Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 2 Icon_flower

Thank you!

Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 2 849426 Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 2 929468 Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 2 849426 Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 2 929468 Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 2 849426 Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 2 929468
Lilemor
Lilemor
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1149
Warning :
Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 17 Mar - 20:21

AnnaEsse wrote:Interesting time for you to stop by, Jack. Have you been loitering for some time or just happened to look in now?

Sounds like another conspiracy. Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 2 306321
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 17 Mar - 20:22

Claudia79 wrote:
jack wrote:The judge looked at the evidence and came to a conclusion based on it , as happened in the case versus the McCanns. This shows that there is not a conspiracy against Amaral, as some have suggested. He's just lost 2 out of the 3 cases hes been involved in based purely on the evidence.

You're ill-informed, I'm afraid.
The cases you mentioned have been appealed. When the appeals run out (as in the Cipriano case) then you can say he lost them.
And by the way, following your somewhat twisted logic, it's actually 2 out of 5 as he was the coordinator of the Cipriano case and the loony lawyer managed to get Leonor's conviction maintained (instead of overturned) and see an appeal for a new trial turned down.
Sorry, didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

Ohhhh! I think I might be psychic! I have this feeling that we might be about to witness an influx of trolls. We have Jack here and on the guest forum, we've had someone say they'd join if the banning of someone were to be confirmed. Get ready folks, just in case they're coming out from under that bridge.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 17 Mar - 20:22

Very great news... some common sense at last!
Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 2 307691

(Yours to savour Sr. Amaral! Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 2 Icon_flower )
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Wed 17 Mar - 20:23

AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
jack wrote:The judge looked at the evidence and came to a conclusion based on it , as happened in the case versus the McCanns. This shows that there is not a conspiracy against Amaral, as some have suggested. He's just lost 2 out of the 3 cases hes been involved in based purely on the evidence.

The cases you mentioned have been appealed. When the appeals run out (as in the Cipriano case) then you can say he lost them.
And by the way, following your somewhat twisted logic, it's actually 2 out of 5 as he was the coordinator of the Cipriano case and the loony lawyer managed to get Leonor's conviction maintained (instead of overturned) and see an appeal for a new trial turned down.

Ohhhh! I think I might be psychic! I have this feeling that we might be about to witness an influx of trolls. We have Jack here and on the guest forum, we've had someone say they'd join if the banning of someone were to be confirmed. Get ready folks, just in case they're coming out from under that bridge.

Oh my, have you thought about opening a psychic business in Madeira? Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 2 Icon_flower
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Wed 17 Mar - 20:23

That's fantastic Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 2 944533 Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 2 307691 Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 2 307691 Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 2 849426
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 17 Mar - 20:24

jack wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:Interesting time for you to stop by, Jack. Have you been loitering for some time or just happened to look in now?

Sounds like another conspiracy. Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 2 306321

What? Asking you why you happened along just now?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 17 Mar - 20:25

Claudia79 wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

Oh my, have you thought about opening a psychic business in Madeira? Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 2 Icon_flower

Madeira sounds like a nice place, but i think I might offer my services to one of the tabloids as Mystic Mog!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Wed 17 Mar - 20:27

AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

Madeira sounds like a nice place, but i think I might offer my services to one of the tabloids as Mystic Mog!

Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 2 294124
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Wed 17 Mar - 20:29

Rep points from me for Claudia79 and Lilemor thanks both for your information. (Cant find the thanks button)
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 17 Mar - 20:32

Thank you Lilemor & Claudia xx
Brilliant News !!! A rep point for both of you.
Viva Senor Goncalo Amaral

Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 2 873702

All my very best wishes Rose xxx Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 2 944533

Last edited by MoondampRoses on Wed 17 Mar - 20:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Wed 17 Mar - 20:33

Claudia79 nezxt time you speak, text, email or whatever to Goncalo Amaral would you please say how pleased we all are for him. Many thanks.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveT Wed 17 Mar - 20:33

Time for another fun run.
SteveT
SteveT
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 602
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Wed 17 Mar - 20:33

tanszi wrote:Rep points from me for Claudia79 and Lilemor thanks both for your information. (Cant find the thanks button)

Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 2 Icon_flower

Thanks, Tanszi. My true compensation was to confirm the news. Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 2 Icon_flower
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 17 Mar - 20:35

Claudia79 wrote:

Seems like I hit a raw nerve . Actually I can say he lost two cases , fact at present, unless of course you cannot stand freedom of speech.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 17 Mar - 20:37

SteveT wrote:Time for another fun run.

Something will have to be done now! What next? I know! The Pope is visiting an airport in the midlands. The McCanns could book a front row seat to see their friend Benedict and make sure the press are right beside them!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 17 Mar - 20:39

jack wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

Seems like I hit a raw nerve . Actually I can say he lost two cases , fact at present, unless of course you cannot stand freedom of speech.

Hit a raw nerve by being misinformed? No. We're used to people turning up with their misinformation.

Next!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Freja53 Wed 17 Mar - 20:42

Rep point from me Lilemor. (Är du svensk?) Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 2 307691
Freja53
Freja53
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 288
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Wed 17 Mar - 20:43

Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 2 23324 steveT, AnnaEsse gosh that would be fun ....... the Pope is preparing himself to meet K and G ..... I think not, yet I feel a new cardi coming on.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Wed 17 Mar - 20:49

Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 2 912418 Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 2 912418 Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 2 680495 Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 2 680495
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  LindaDA Wed 17 Mar - 20:54

Just logged on, and have seen this great news!!!

Thank God justice has been done in this case!
LindaDA
LindaDA
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 292
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Wed 17 Mar - 21:08

jack wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

Not at all.
I didn't mean to embarrass you, but the truth is that you are ignorant regarding the law in this country. If there is an appeal (by any of the parts) the case starts all over again. For instance, when Leonor Cipriano was convicted for the first time of murdering her daughter, her lawyer appealed immediately. At that time, calling her a convicted murderer was libellous, because she had appealed the case. Only after the appeals ran out could we call her a convicted child killer, which is what she actually is.
Next time, do some research first.
As for freedom of speech, I suspect you have no idea what that means. As a Portuguese citizen, I still remember.
Stay well.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Wed 17 Mar - 21:09

tanszi wrote:Claudia79 nezxt time you speak, text, email or whatever to Goncalo Amaral would you please say how pleased we all are for him. Many thanks.

I will. Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 2 25346
And he knows.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tourmaline Wed 17 Mar - 21:14

Wonderful news, God bless Mr Amaral and his family. Thanks for the information. Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 2 944533
tourmaline
tourmaline
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 71
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next