Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour'

+17
Estelle
Keela
Freja53
LJC
Roasted Arizona
HiDeHo
ann_chovey
wjk
AnnaEsse
margaret
Eve
geowoo
zodiac
lynn
Annabel
the slave
Justiceforallkids
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour' Empty Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour'

Post  margaret Tue 18 May - 10:42

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080403043105AAUCrzy

Gerry McCann's strange behaviour.?

For those of you who still suport the McCanns I would like to ask whether you knew about the fridge?

Long ago, shortly after the McCanns hired their car, Gerry reported in his blog that he had taken the fridge from the rented apartment to the dump because it wasnt working.
Gerry himself wrote this and mentioned that people had been supportive at the dump site.
This was of course before they were declared suspects, when the fund was bringing in money everyday and the wave of global sympathy was at its height. Gerry must have felt very relaxed and confident that he didnt need to hide this rather strange action.

But it is a strange thing to do isnt it?
You rent an apartment, the fridge breaks, and instead of getting the owner to replace or repair it you take it upon yourself to remove the fridge and dump it?
How do you know the owner hasnt got a brother who is a fridge repair expert??

You must admit its a VERY strange thing to do.

Cont....

* 2 years ago

Additional Details
However, for those of us without rose tinted glasses, if we believe the highly sucessful sniffer dog evidence of a Cadaver in the Hire car we ask the question, "where was the body stored for the three weeks before Gerry could risk moving it to dispose of it"?

In a hot country....mmmmm..where...
OH I KNOW.....in a FRIDGE>>>>

and poor Madeleines dead juices oozed out and couldnt be cleaned well enough...perhaps the fridge lining was broken absorbing Madeleines rotting corpse juice....so Gery had to dispose of it....and he did, he told us so himself....BUT when they were made CHEIF suspects all reference to the fridge was removed from Gerry's blog...Whoosh Click..gone....

Call me cynical....but this, and all the wealth of other evidence means they atre GUILTY....GUILTY..GUILTY...

I hope the key is thrown away....

PJ arrive this weekend.....

OH..BTW....they got the fridge back from the dump.....

Bye Gerry.....

see ya..wouldnt want to be ya.....

2 years ago
Stammerer...I told you when he put it in his blog...there are copies...its not in his blog now....because hes removed it.

2 years ago
Baby bump...

I'm not sure why you dont want to hear some facts about the McCanns, or are you one of those sad sad delushioned people who believe that they couldnt have done it...because they are respectable middle class doctors????

2 years ago
Baby Blue...maybe you havent noticed but the McCanns are using the fund, which was donated to by people wanting to help finance a search for Madeleine, to employ media manipulation people.

Some people feel strongly enough about this case that they feel the need to make sure the truth, the facts, are put into, and remain in, the public domain.
That doesnt make me sad, or without a life, or sick.
It just makes me someone who feels strongly that these two vile creatures should not be able to get away with their series of crimes AND get rich off them because people like you are so easily manipulated.

Now please do not take offence...Just please go to this site where all the facts are laid out....

http://www.mccannfiles.com/

This site does not have a leaning one way or another, just lays out the facts.

The McCanns of course hate it, as anyone who can see all the facts put in one place can only draw one conclusion....

2 years ago

---------------------------

The poster knows what they're talking about, wonder if the PJ did get the fridge? Could be the 'one piece of irrefutable evidence' that has been mentioned.

I was looking at fridge stuff because it occured to me Gerry blogging he'd taken a 'fridge to the dump' could be a euphamism for burying Maddies body??
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour' Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour' Empty Re: Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour'

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 18 May - 10:46

this comment is kinda sick!!!

and poor Madeleines dead juices oozed out and couldnt be cleaned well enough...perhaps the fridge lining was broken absorbing Madeleines rotting corpse juice....so Gery had to dispose of it....and he did, he told us so himself....BUT when they were made CHEIF suspects all reference to the fridge was removed from Gerry's blog...Whoosh Click..gone...
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :
Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour' Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour' Empty Re: Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour'

Post  the slave Tue 18 May - 11:07

I remember the blog about the fridge.
I pray that the P.J. have irrefutable evidence when the time comes.
Of course they're guilty.
Everything they do or say screams it.
the slave
the slave
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 280
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 18 May - 11:17

the slave wrote:I remember the blog about the fridge.
I pray that the P.J. have irrefutable evidence when the time comes.
Of course they're guilty.
Everything they do or say screams it.

Someone must have a screenshot or the page saved somewhere..?? The police have no doubt! Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour' 25346
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Tue 18 May - 11:37

Isn't this an interesting post from Ironside (on Justice for Maddie) :
SOMEONE LAST EVENING WAS LOOKING FOR THE FRIDGE CONNECTION
01.12.07, 8:55pm

during
the summer months gerry had wrote in his blog that the freezer at the
rented villa had broken and he took it to the dump. the blog was edited
within 24 hours. there was a large thread about it on here. i rembember
that in one of the portugese papers the owners of the villa saying they
were not informed of the breakdown and that gerry had replaced the
freezer.

i also believe that all the apartment in the ocean
club are privately owned and all have fridges/freezers. i also recently
found out that the apartment the mccanns moved to from 5a after the 3rd
may was an apartment on the complex owned by a mr and mrs hubbard!!!

how very strange[/quote]

More about the fridge discussed here:

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/apartment-5a-f138/there-was-a-fridge-t4599.htm?highlight=fridge
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  lynn Tue 18 May - 12:03

It would have to have been a good frig with a jolly good freezer. Meat goes off in a frig and can go off in a freezer too. Most probably the freezer could not be cleaned nor the frig itself. Dumping the frig is odd especially when its not his apartment, and of course, there was the shower curtain too. Wonder what else was dumped from the apartment.
lynn
lynn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 928
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  geowoo Tue 18 May - 12:08

I remember reading about the fridge..(and Gerry McCann's blog mentioning the same). I don't know if anyone here would take it upon themselves to dispose of a broken appliance and remove it to the dump without the owner's consent. The added frivolity in Gerry's blog...about people wishing him well at the dump...it was a needless addition to his blog.
There were many such puzzling comments..and if I listed them here you could all go off for a two week holiday and I would still be typing.
The fridge is not an item that could just disappear...even in a landfill site....it is not biodegradable(sp?). Perhaps it may be recovered.
geowoo
geowoo
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 178
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 18 May - 12:09

Lynn you gave me a belly laugh, does anyone else know a different meaning for the word 'frig' - Or just me?? Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour' 731911

'have to have been a good frig with a jolly good freezer.' Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour' 23324 Sorry!! x
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Tue 18 May - 12:17

margaret wrote:Lynn you gave me a belly laugh, does anyone else know a different meaning for the word 'frig' - Or just me?? Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour' 731911

'have to have been a good frig with a jolly good freezer.' Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour' 23324 Sorry!! x

Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour' 613255
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 18 May - 12:19

Where's Coldwater when you want him? Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour' 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Tue 18 May - 12:31

Usually we don't have "dumps". There are very large communal bins where everyone chucks their rubbish. Where I live if you have anything large to get rid of, you just leave it beside the bins and the refuse collectors ( or possibly the council) takes it away. That is what I did when I had to dispose of my old fridge ( I didn't do a blog about it though!!). Must admit that you wouldn't normally get rid of any applicance in a holiday apartment. You would tell the owner or management company and they would deal with it. This story is either pure fantasy or he did get rid of a fridge with the owners consent and the owner bought a new one. Let's face it, if you replaced items in holiday accommodation, in the past I would have totally refurbished some places I had stayed in! Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour' 294124
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  zodiac Tue 18 May - 12:33

geowoo wrote: There were many such puzzling comments..and if I listed them here you could all go off for a two week holiday and I would still be typing.

Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour' 294124 Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour' 23324
zodiac
zodiac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1248
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  geowoo Tue 18 May - 12:40

I'm thinking of letting out my dingy flat.....I have a cr*p fridge freezer..a microwave that is temperamental...and a 50 ton telly that has sat in the corner for ages. I can't heave them out for disposal so..if you all want to come along and replace them(like good old Gerry)..there's some friendly folk at the local dump who will say hello.
Really..this has to be a royal piece of fabrication or the well-known "red herring".
geowoo
geowoo
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 178
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Eve Tue 18 May - 12:53

Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour' 306321

It does seem odd to get rid of a fridge freezer if it does not belong to you as people are saying in here it is up to the person who Owen's the apartment for them to get rid of it or get it fixed if they can very strange
Eve
Eve
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 225
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 18 May - 13:04

Eve wrote:Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour' 306321

It does seem odd to get rid of a fridge freezer if it does not belong to you as people are saying in here it is up to the person who Owen's the apartment for them to get rid of it or get it fixed if they can very strange

Thats right and how would Gezza & Co know where the dump was, their priority was trying to find Maddie surely?? Besides, as has been pointed out that's not how it works abroad, you leave everything out for the dumpster and neither do the Mcs seem to be the sort of people who'd put themselves out for people.

Either they really did need to get rid of a fridge for obvious reasons and took it upon themselves to make sure it really ended up at the dump - for obvious reasons again! Or, it was Gerry blogging the rest of the tapas group that Maddies body had finally been buried.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 18 May - 13:22

For me, Gerrry McCann doesn't do anything for nothing, not even look for his daughter. Most parents whose child went missing would move Heaven and earth to search. They'd actually do some of the searching themselves. Gerry McCann set up a fund so that any searching was done by others. Sell his house or any of his property to help the search? No, just let small children sell cookies and older people send some cash from their pensions and use some of that money to pay his own mortgage. Taking out, not putting in.

Soon after Maddie disappeared, Gerry was told that he could have free drinks at the Tapas Bar. Now, if that was me, I'd assume that meant when I went there for an evening or for lunch or whatever and my upbringing would have me making sure I wasn't asking for free drinks: scrounging my parents would have called that. Yet, Gerry was so keen to take advantage of this offer, he went to the bar to get a couple of free bottles of wine to have with his visitors.

So, would Gerry replace a fridge in a rented apartment out of his own pocket? I doubt it. This wasn't a rent-free apartment. So, why would Gerry, the one who grabbed the free wine, not ask the owner to replace the fridge? And then, why would Gerry actually mention this in his blog? Perhaps if he had asked the owner, that person would have wanted to have the fridge inspected or get rid of it him/herself. So, generous Gerry gets rid of and replaces the fridge? No, I can't see him doing that unless there was something to be gained for him. To me, both Gerry and Kate are money-grubbers, expecting other people to finance them in whatever they care to do and better still, finance them so they can get others to do anything that needs doing.

In my opinion, Kate and Gerry McCann have the narcissistic sense of entitlement that leads them to expect that every word they utter will be treated like pearls of wisdom and never questioned and that other people will, of course, want to throw money at them and that they will not have to do anything other than count it. And God forbid that anyone should want to know what they did with the money! Gerry and Kate behave as if they are above explaining anything to anyone.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 18 May - 13:35

Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour' 307691 Brilliant, Anna Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour' 944533
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Tue 18 May - 13:37

I think Sentinel is still lugging that fridge around on the Maddie case files forum. Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour' 294124 Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour' 294124

A funny old tale. Like previous poster said , a red herring or what, but he def. blogged about it. Too many people saw it for it to be made up.
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Tue 18 May - 13:54

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Tue 18 May - 14:16

I am sure that Gerry has made reference to going to the dump before - I think I also read he said they did not have a large communal bin in close vicinity to the villa, so had to go to the dump. This was the reason for the car boot being open alot, to get rid of odour from stuff they had put in the boot to take to the dump.

I would think the fridge is a red herring of some sort, meant to cause confusion. I have no doubt if there had been any link with Gerry and a fridge whatsoever, that would have been investigated, especially as there were people who saw him at the dump. I would not put it past him to dump a fridge on purpose in order to cause confusion. It seems a strange thing to blog about when your daughter is missing and it is as if he was trying to 'wind someone up' by getting the Police running around like headless chickens trying to keep up with all the strange comings and goings and producing zilch result. Very clever.

I am sure if there was an actual freezer or fridge used to store a body, he would not go to a public dump in full view of others to get rid of it.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Roasted Arizona Tue 18 May - 14:25

LJC wrote:I am sure if there was an actual freezer or fridge used to store a body, he would not go to a public dump in full view of others to get rid of it.

On the contrary, I think if there was an actual freezer used, that is exactly what he would do......so that he could say 'does anyone in their right mind think I would take a freezer used to store my dead child's body in, to the local dump?'

That has been their behaviour the whole way through this whole pantomime.
Roasted Arizona
Roasted Arizona
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 719
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Tue 18 May - 14:30

Roasted Arizona wrote:
LJC wrote:I am sure if there was an actual freezer or fridge used to store a body, he would not go to a public dump in full view of others to get rid of it.

On the contrary, I think if there was an actual freezer used, that is exactly what he would do......so that he could say 'does anyone in their right mind think I would take a freezer used to store my dead child's body in, to the local dump?'

If he did really do it, then it would have had to have been steam cleaned several times first if no connection can be found to the dumping of the fridge and a dead body. I would not put this past him either. Confusion is good.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Freja53 Tue 18 May - 14:42

Roasted Arizona wrote:

On the contrary, I think if there was an actual freezer used, that is exactly what he would do......so that he could say 'does anyone in their right mind think I would take a freezer used to store my dead child's body in, to t(he local dump?'

Totally agree Roasted Arizona. We have lived all over the world in rented apartments as ex-pats and we would NEVER EVER remove any items like a fridge ourselves ("the guy" does all that for you).

This is a very serious lead that needs to be followed up. Do not trust that the police have done this. They had a million leads and were being leaned on left, right and centre politically to believe only in an abduction theory.

If Madeleine was not abducted then obviously a freezer must be used imo. How do we know that the freezer was truthfully taken to a dump. Maybe it was put into another apartment/location???? The dogs indicate a cadaver was in the hire car. Maybe it was later recovered and moved to its final resting place?? Just guessing of course. Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour' Icon_flower Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour' 303636
Freja53
Freja53
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 288
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Tue 18 May - 15:12

Anna... Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour' Icon_flower Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour' Icon_flower Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour' Icon_flower Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour' Icon_flower Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour' Icon_flower Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour' Icon_flower Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour' Icon_flower Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour' Icon_flower
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Tue 18 May - 17:00

t;Freja53.

If Madeleine was not abducted then obviously a freezer must be used imo. How do we know that the freezer was truthfully taken to a dump. [color=red]Maybe it was put into another apartment/location
???? The dogs indicate a cadaver was in the hire car. Maybe it was later recovered and moved to its final resting place?? Just guessing of course. Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour' Icon_flower Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour' 303636[/quote]

IMO this is where Robert Murat was helpful! he is a property developer with access to a lot of apartments in PDL and the surrounding lawless villages He can't be 100% innocent in all this (still JMO) other wise he would have kicked up a bigger stink than he has done!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next