Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

stike lucky scams?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stike lucky scams?

Post  jeanie on Mon 19 Jul - 6:39

in last weeks post i received a letter telling me i have been chosen to win a major prize(dont know why?)...
prizes are..LCD TV..£10,000..£250 Argos vouchers..New Car..... i am not going to phone the very very xpensive phone line but wonder if anyone else has had this same letter from ...'FIDELITY RESPONSE SERVICE,HEREFORDSHIRE' part of the lucky strike company.

oops...i have posted in the wrong place

jeanie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 446
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: stike lucky scams?

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 19 Jul - 6:45

Ah well, jeanie, I guess I'm replying in the wrong place! I got one of those too a couple of weeks ago and this week got a reminder that I hadn't claimed my prize yet....via the 0906 number that costs a-plenty!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18467
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon 19 Jul - 8:17

Nah, it's a scam. We got one too.

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 19 Jul - 8:27

The Famous Grouse wrote:Nah, it's a scam. We got one too.

I'm going to stick with that nice man from Nigeria who wants my help to claim his inheritance!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon 19 Jul - 8:34

Meh. I have a member of the Governmnent of Burkina Faso ready to give me six million dollars!

(I don't even know were Burkina Faso is. It sounds like the sort of place where all the women dress in tents.)

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 19 Jul - 8:39

The Famous Grouse wrote:Meh. I have a member of the Governmnent of Burkina Faso ready to give me six million dollars!

(I don't even know were Burkina Faso is. It sounds like the sort of place where all the women dress in tents.)

Sounds a bit like those Islamic swimsuits! I think they're called something like 'Burkini.'

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:48