Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Larry Murphy RAPIST free to roam wherever he may please

+12
kitti
Sandi
LJC
fred
jay2001
AnnaEsse
lifeisforliving
aqeleega
lynn
welshy
gravylady
steve1295
16 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Larry Murphy RAPIST free to roam wherever he may please - Page 3 Empty Re: Larry Murphy RAPIST free to roam wherever he may please

Post  lifeisforliving Wed 11 Aug - 20:44

Antoinette wrote:
lifeisforliving wrote:
Antoinette wrote:Larry Murphy RAPIST free to roam wherever he may please - Page 3 40416_10

THIS SICK BASTARD IS DUE FOR RELAESE IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS. PLEASE PASS THIS PHOTO ONTO EVERYONE SO EVERY WOMAN KNOWS WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE.

Perhaps there is some potential that people like this should be tagged for life while out of prison or even as some have claimed that such people should be micro-chipped.

Is there an amber alert system for people going missing in the area? But even then it wouldn't apply to adults I suppose. Perhaps there should be a system like that.

Amber alert has been approved in Ireland but like everything in Ireland it is put on the long finger. Seemingly there are no organisations to take it on. The ISPCC wanted to take it on but as they are a charity already they wernt given the contract as such

Seems strange. I would have thought a children's charity would have been ideal to run it if they felt they were capable. I suppose it would be quite a challenge though.
lifeisforliving
lifeisforliving
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1096
Warning :
Larry Murphy RAPIST free to roam wherever he may please - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Larry Murphy RAPIST free to roam wherever he may please - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-07-27

Back to top Go down

Larry Murphy RAPIST free to roam wherever he may please - Page 3 Empty Re: Larry Murphy RAPIST free to roam wherever he may please

Post  Claudia79 Wed 11 Aug - 20:44

Antoinette wrote:Larry Murphy RAPIST free to roam wherever he may please - Page 3 40416_10

THIS SICK BASTARD IS DUE FOR RELAESE IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS. PLEASE PASS THIS PHOTO ONTO EVERYONE SO EVERY WOMAN KNOWS WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE.

This should be put up on every street this man may walk in. Disgusting!
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :
Larry Murphy RAPIST free to roam wherever he may please - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Larry Murphy RAPIST free to roam wherever he may please - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 11 Aug - 20:48

Claudia79 wrote:

Ive mine printed out already. If the people in this town are aware of him and he does venture in here we will all know who he is. Going to post them up everywhere I can. pubs, shops, train stations and of course the local Gardai will be getting a few copies of him too. Just incase they dont know what he looks like. Small town and all that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Wed 11 Aug - 20:50

Antoinette wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

Ive mine printed out already. If the people in this town are aware of him and he does venture in here we will all know who he is. Going to post them up everywhere I can. pubs, shops, train stations and of course the local Gardai will be getting a few copies of him too. Just incase they dont know what he looks like. Small town and all that.

Larry Murphy RAPIST free to roam wherever he may please - Page 3 307691 Larry Murphy RAPIST free to roam wherever he may please - Page 3 307691 Larry Murphy RAPIST free to roam wherever he may please - Page 3 307691

From what I've read, this creature will only need an opportunity. It seems that's the only thing stopping him from his devious ways. Information is essential!
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :
Larry Murphy RAPIST free to roam wherever he may please - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Larry Murphy RAPIST free to roam wherever he may please - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 11 Aug - 21:03

His wife has fled from her home.

The estranged wife of notorious rapist Larry Murphy (45) has fled her Baltinglass home ahesd of the beasts imminent release from prison.
The mum- who was pregnant with Murphy's third child at the time of his arrest in 2000- left the area on Sunday with her children.
"She has left and she is not coming back until this is all over," a neighbour told the Star yesterday.
"She's a lovely woman... its horrible that this has all come up again"

Earlier this year Murphy's estranged wife told the newspapers she never wanted to see him again. And she revealed she too was unhappy the beast of Baltinglass was being released from prison early.

"No im not happy about it, she told the Star "Who is happy about it?
"It wasnt just us he hurt, he hurt an awful lot of people with what he did.
"Ive kept out of this for nine years, she conitnued. "I was able to...it's a very simple life I live here with the kids. "I dont want to get involved in any of it. I really dont. I know I am involved but I dont want to be involved again. "I dont want anything to do with him. I dont ever want to see him again.

Murphy who is scheduled to released from Arbour hill prison early tomorrow, was conicted of raping and attempting to murder a young businesswoman from Carlow in 2000. Gardai brought him to justice after two hunters interrupted him as he was raping the woman in the Wicklow mountains. He fled the scene and was arrested the following morning.

Printed in the Irish Star on August 11th 2010
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Wed 11 Aug - 21:09

Antoinette wrote:His wife has fled from her home.

The estranged wife of notorious rapist Larry Murphy (45) has fled her Baltinglass home ahesd of the beasts imminent release from prison.
The mum- who was pregnant with Murphy's third child at the time of his arrest in 2000- left the area on Sunday with her children.
"She has left and she is not coming back until this is all over," a neighbour told the Star yesterday.
"She's a lovely woman... its horrible that this has all come up again"

Earlier this year Murphy's estranged wife told the newspapers she never wanted to see him again. And she revealed she too was unhappy the beast of Baltinglass was being released from prison early.

"No im not happy about it, she told the Star "Who is happy about it?
"It wasnt just us he hurt, he hurt an awful lot of people with what he did.
"Ive kept out of this for nine years, she conitnued. "I was able to...it's a very simple life I live here with the kids. "I dont want to get involved in any of it. I really dont. I know I am involved but I dont want to be involved again. "I dont want anything to do with him. I dont ever want to see him again.

Murphy who is scheduled to released from Arbour hill prison early tomorrow, was conicted of raping and attempting to murder a young businesswoman from Carlow in 2000. Gardai brought him to justice after two hunters interrupted him as he was raping the woman in the Wicklow mountains. He fled the scene and was arrested the following morning.

Printed in the Irish Star on August 11th 2010

She did right!!!
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Larry Murphy RAPIST free to roam wherever he may please - Page 3 Empty Terror in the mountains. IN VICTIMS WORDS

Post  Guest Wed 11 Aug - 21:19

Rapist Larry Murphy's victim was so devastated after he repeatedly raped her she asked him if he had a gun- because she wanted him to end it all.

The Carlow-based businesswoman said in a statement to Gardai after her ordeal in February 2000 thet she felt so "Numb I couldnt move"
"I just hoped it would all end" She said.
"I feared for my life all the time- I thought: This is it. "

The woman then 28, told officers "My hands were blue:the bra was tied so tightly around my wrists and they were really hurting."
I pleaded with him not to put me in the boot but he said he had to because I'd start making noise"

She revealed how he demanded that she "Make Love" to him after he drove her to Wicklow's Spinnans Wood.
He then told her he would never see his family again. "He told me his name was Michael and that he was from Baltinglass and that he worked in Dublin" she told officers
"This made me more frightened and made me fear for my life more.
A short time later Murphy tried to strangle her
"He put a white plastic bag over my head" She said.
"He was tying to stop me breathing" I kept struggling to get th ebag off my head.

" He took the bag in his hand and put it in my mouth, I thought there was some chemical on it that would knock me out" I felt lightheaded and couldnt breathe for a while.
" I managed to get my right foot over the boot of the car and kept struggling until eventually I had my two legs over and could feel my feet on the ground.
" At one stage I asked if he had a gun because he may as well have shot me the pain was so bad.

Thh woman was eventually freed when Murphy fled as two hunters arrived. Murphy was arrested the next morning.

He was later sentenced to a total of 97 years jail for rape, kidnap and attempted murder. But the sentences wwere made cuncurrant rather than consecutive making the effective sentence just 25 years

With his automatic remission Murphy will walk free from prison tomorrow after serving just 10 years
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Wed 11 Aug - 22:11

Antoinette wrote:Rapist Larry Murphy's victim was so devastated after he repeatedly raped her she asked him if he had a gun- because she wanted him to end it all.

The Carlow-based businesswoman said in a statement to Gardai after her ordeal in February 2000 thet she felt so "Numb I couldnt move"
"I just hoped it would all end" She said.
"I feared for my life all the time- I thought: This is it. "

The woman then 28, told officers "My hands were blue:the bra was tied so tightly around my wrists and they were really hurting."
I pleaded with him not to put me in the boot but he said he had to because I'd start making noise"

She revealed how he demanded that she "Make Love" to him after he drove her to Wicklow's Spinnans Wood.
He then told her he would never see his family again. "He told me his name was Michael and that he was from Baltinglass and that he worked in Dublin" she told officers
"This made me more frightened and made me fear for my life more.
A short time later Murphy tried to strangle her
"He put a white plastic bag over my head" She said.
"He was tying to stop me breathing" I kept struggling to get th ebag off my head.

" He took the bag in his hand and put it in my mouth, I thought there was some chemical on it that would knock me out" I felt lightheaded and couldnt breathe for a while.
" I managed to get my right foot over the boot of the car and kept struggling until eventually I had my two legs over and could feel my feet on the ground.
" At one stage I asked if he had a gun because he may as well have shot me the pain was so bad.

Thh woman was eventually freed when Murphy fled as two hunters arrived. Murphy was arrested the next morning.

He was later sentenced to a total of 97 years jail for rape, kidnap and attempted murder. But the sentences wwere made cuncurrant rather than consecutive making the effective sentence just 25 years

With his automatic remission Murphy will walk free from prison tomorrow after serving just 10 years

Unbelievable!
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 12 Aug - 0:17

There is a possibility that Larry Murphy will leave Ireland and travel somewhere to Europe. I am begging everyone to please keep this bastards face in the public eye. Ireland knows about him, the rest of the world doesnt. This man will strike again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 12 Aug - 8:13

Antoinette, I share your concern that Murphy will strike again. Also, I believe that his interrupted abduction and rape for which he was sent to prison was too organised to have been his first offence. I fully believe he is a serial killer and that no woman will be safe, wherever he ends up. Even if women always tell someone where they're going and what time they can be expected, women have to walk to their cars in quiet car parks, walk out of their homes in the early morning to take out the bins etc. There was an American serial killer who abducted women in car parks: slick as anything, he approached them, got their attention and bundled them into their own cars.

We may think we are very careful, but the serial killer like Murphy gets away with his crimes because there are always those moments when we are vulnerable. My daughter is very good at spotting those times. When she was here one evening and I went out the front door, leaving it unlocked to go down to the bottom of my big garden to put out the bin for the next morning, she asked me if I usually left the door unlocked while I did that. I had to admit that I did.

The women in the town where Murphy used to live will probably be aware and taking extra care and precautions to try to keep themselves safe, but he's got a passport and although he is supposed to inform the police of his whereabouts, he could easily get on a plane and disappear, turn up in a place where no one knows him. He's out in the world today and he'll strike again. Of that I have no doubt.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Larry Murphy RAPIST free to roam wherever he may please - Page 3 Empty Larry Murphy released from prison

Post  Guest Thu 12 Aug - 10:31

As you can see by thie article below he doesnt have to formally register his address with anyone for 7 days. so he can go anywhere he likes for the next week and no one will know where he is. Yes the Gardai have said they will be monitoring him but they are not going to have the resources to keep this up indefinitely. He can then move on for another 7 days if he wishes before he has to inform anyone again. The laws in this counrty is a feckin joke.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.rte.ie/news/2010/0812/murphyl.html

Larry Murphy released from prison
Thursday, 12 August 2010 10:20
Convicted rapist Larry Murphy has been released from prison this morning.

The 45-year-old was due for early release for good behaviour.

He has served ten-and-a-half years of a 15-year jail term for the rape and attempted murder of a woman in February 2000 in the Wicklow mountains.

Murphy, a carpenter from Baltinglass, kidnapped his victim and drove into the mountains where he raped her repeatedly before he put a shopping bag over her head and forced her into the boot of his car.

The woman, then in her mid 20s, was rescued by two men who were hunting.

Murphy fled the scene and was arrested a short time later at his home.

He was released under an established practice in this country, which allows many prisoners to be granted remission equivalent to a quarter of the sentence imposed.

Murphy to be monitored

Gardaí said a management plan has been put in place to monitor the activities and whereabouts of Murphy.

They said that while he does not have to formally register his address with them for seven days, the national sex offenders management unit will know where he is and what he is doing.

The unit is responsible for the management of over 1,100 sex offenders in Ireland.

Murphy will be considered a high-risk offender and therefore will also be visited by a member of the Garda Síochána at least once a month following his release.

Speaking on RTÉ's Morning Ireland, Dublin Rape Crisis Centre Chief Executive Ellen O'Malley-Dunlop said that any remission of a sex offender's sentence should be based on their participation in treatment programmes in prison.

Watch an interview with NUI Galway Senior Law Lecturer Tom O'Malley about what happens to Larry Murphy upon his release

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Larry Murphy RAPIST free to roam wherever he may please - Page 3 Empty Sky News covers Murphy's walk out of the prison

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 12 Aug - 13:52

Sky News

This seems to be a very good article on Sky News with an informative video, featuring Larry Murphy's brother and a retired police detective who asks the question, "Why did the disappearances stop when Larry Murphy went to prison.?"

Larry Murphy RAPIST free to roam wherever he may please - Page 3 15682048

A brutal sex offender who is the prime suspect in the disappearance of six women has controversially been released early from jail - and plans to move back to the area where they went missing.

Larry Murphy is one of Ireland's most notorious sex attackers but he has been released just 10 years into a 15-year sentence.

Protesters say he has shown no remorse and refused to take part in any rehabilitation programme.

In February 2000, he kidnapped a woman in her 20s, repeatedly raped her in the isolated Wicklow Mountains and then tried to suffocate her with a plastic bag.

She only escaped when two men stumbled across the scene while out hunting late at night.

Murphy was arrested for the crime and became the prime suspect in the cases of six missing women from the so-called "Vanishing Triangle" area of the Irish midlands.

At least one former senior detective still believes Murphy, who lived in the village of Baltinglass with his wife, may be linked to the disappearances of those women.

PJ Browne, a retired detective superintendent, said officers from Operation Trace considered Murphy their prime suspect.

"The Guards (police) interviewed Larry Murphy… and he failed to co-operate," he said.

"And the question I would ask… is why did the disappearances stop when Larry Murphy went to prison?"

Murphy's early release from Dublin's Arbour Hill Prison has sparked a public outcry.

His own brother has questioned the decision to grant him his freedom.

"He won't be coming back to me," Thomas Murphy told Sky News Online.

"And I don’t know what I can say to the people of Baltinglass to pacify them and put their minds at rest."

Villagers in Baltinglass do not want him back.

Gerry O'Neill, a local councillor, said women are now afraid to travel alone.

"There's unbelievable concern that this lad has been let loose without any conditions whatsoever," he said.

Cathal McMahon from the Irish Star Sunday newspaper has co-authored a book entitled The Beast of Baltinglass.

He said: "Detectives asked him if he felt any sympathy for the woman he attacked and all he said was, 'Well she lived, didn't she?'"

Murphy's ex-wife is reported to have fled her home with their two children.

Under Ireland's Sex Offenders Act, the 45-year old has one week to inform police of his new address.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 12 Aug - 17:10

Just read in The Irish Mirror that he intends on moving to the Uk according to sources in the prison. Ill have a look online and see if I can get the link
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 12 Aug - 17:18

If they could just find the body off one women and enough dna to point to him....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 12 Aug - 17:31

kitti wrote:If they could just find the body off one women and enough dna to point to him....

If they searched around the same area where he attacked his last victim i bet there would be bodies around that area. Its a very secluded place and unless you know where it is you would never find it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Larry Murphy RAPIST free to roam wherever he may please - Page 3 Empty Rapist went to bed with his pregnant wife hours after horror sex

Post  Guest Thu 12 Aug - 18:05

Rapist went to bed with his pregnant wife hours after horror sex
Sunday Mirror, May 13, 2001 by DEIRDRE O'DONOVAN
RAPIST Larry Murphy had sex with his wife just hours after carrying out one of the most horrific sex attacks in the State's history.

The Irish Sunday Mirror has learned that he calmly took off his clothes and climbed into bed with his heavily pregnant wife to make love to her.

At the same time his terrified victim was telling Gardai of her nightmare abduction and rape ordeal at the hands of the 37-year-old.

The sex beast, jailed for 15 years last week for the attack, is now to be questioned in connection with missing young women.

But yesterday relatives of one of the girls said they did not believe that carpenter Murphy had played any part in her disappearance six years ago.

The Irish Sunday Mirror has also learned that sadistic Murphy never bothered to shower before he got into bed.

He had just returned home to his unsuspecting wife after a night of terror in Carlow and Wicklow.

And bizarrely, father of two Murphy got up the next morning and put on the same clothes he had worn at the time of the attack.

A source said last night: "At the time his wife was well into her pregnancy, carrying their third child.

"It just shows how depraved Murphy was, that he could brutally rape and almost kill a woman and then calmly go home to his wife and have sex with her as if nothing had happened.

"We feel so sorry for his wife that she knew nothing about what he had done to this woman."

Murphy, who worked as a cleaner in Clover Hill Jail while on remand was visited regularly by his wife when he first went into custody in February 2000.
But it is believed that after he told her he would be pleading guilty to the sick crimes, she cut off all communication with her husband.

Prison sources say he hadn't had a visitor in months.

He said: "Nobody came to see him at Clover Hill. We can't blame people for staying away after what he did to his victim.

"And it is little wonder that his wife has cut off all contact with him."

The convicted rapist, who is now in a secure wing in Mountjoy Jail, was said to have adapted well to prison life but had gained a reputation as a loner.

He avoided all eye-contact with staff and fellow prisoners in the secure wing he shares with other high-risk prisoners.

Officers are convinced that the rape was not his first offence, despite the fact he has no other convictions.

Murphy, from Baltinglass, Co Wicklow, was jailed for 15 years on Friday after admitting the abduction, rape and attempted murder of a 28-year-old in February last year.

He attacked his victim in a car park in Carlow town, punched her in the face and forced her into the boot of his car where he stripped her.

Murphy drove nine miles out of Carlow before stopping to rape his victim on a dirt track.

He bundled her back into the boot and drove another 14 miles into the Wicklow mountains where he raped her again.

With a plastic bag over her head tied with a gag around the throat, Murphy tried to strangle his victim when two local hunters, Ken Jones and Trevor Moody drove into the lane. He panicked and fled the scene.

A Garda source said: "These two hunters were heroes. But for them arriving on the scene, the woman would have been killed."

When questioned later Murphy told Gardai that he had only raped his victim once - and claimed the second time they made love was at her request.

Although friends and relatives may have cut off contact with Murphy, prison sources in Clover Hill Jail also told yesterday how Gardai have visited him frequently.

Detectives have been in constant contact with him since he was linked to missing women waitress Jo Jo Dullard,21, US tourist Annie Carrick, 26, and student Deirdre Jacob, 18.

Gardai set up Operation Trace in 1988, to try to track down the women who had gone missing in the area of Wicklow, Kildare and Carlow.

Officers now suspect Murphy may have been involved in their disappearance.

But last night Mary Phelan, sister of Jo Jo Dullard, said she does not believe that Murphy is responsible for her sister's disappearance.

Jo Jo was 21 when she was last seen standing outside a telephone box at Moone, Co Kildare, in November 1995.

She was hitching home from Dublin after missing the last bus.

Mary said last night: "I thought Larry Murphy was questioned over this before. I've been waiting for the Gardai to get back to me to let me know how the investigation is going.

"But it is more than two years now since I have spoken to them.

"But they have never come back to me and they have never answered any of the questions I have asked them either.

"I wouldn't say that he has anything to do with Jo Jo's case, not personally.

"I know it's a terrible thing to say but I have lost confidence in the Gardai. I know nothing about what's going on - nothing at all.

"What annoys me is that the Gardai come out and say, 'Oh the families have a liaison officer', but we don't.

"And that is very misleading to people. The Gardai made a whole mess of the thing from the very start.

"From the beginning, I had asked them to search a farm in Moone, where she had gone missing near and a 20-mile radius area there, but they didn't.

But then they say that I have asked them to search the area again, when in fact it was never done in the first place.

"That's even though I have been campaigning for that since 1996. It still hasn't been done."

Mary said that in 1998 two detectives from Operation Trace visited the family over Jo Jo's disappearance.

She added: "We really thought that they were going to help us.

"They turned round and said, 'Come on now Mary, you must give us a chance, we're only learning how to trace missing people - all we're doing now is filing information into a computer.'

"And they told me that they are using clairvoyants to find missing people.

Mary also said the family held out little hope of ever finding out what happened to their sister.

She added: "Because of that we are now campaigning for a proper murder squad to be set up in this country.

"Because that is essential, especially in a small country like Ireland.

"If you take a look at England, America and Australia, they have murder squads but we don't in a small country like ours.

"And the families of these missing girls have all been labelled.

"Some people say that Jo Jo, because she was hitching was out looking for trouble, she was on drugs and all this.

"This is what is happening instead of finding out what did happen to these girls."

But Mary said the family still had not lost hope in unearthing the truth about her sister's disappearance.

She said: "I doubt they ever will find out what happened to my sister."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jay2001 Thu 12 Aug - 18:26

Let out early for good behaviour! That'll be a comfort to his victim/s.

FGS does no-one care about the victims of crime.

How many of these thugs re-offend. Give them 15 hours hard labour and they might think twice about committing heinous crimes. Prison doesn't work and these scum need taking off the streets so we can walk safely.

Criminals get off on technicalities by smooth talking lawyers and those that are imprisoned get disgracefully short sentences for murder, manslaughter, drinking drivers who kill. And then they never serve the full sentence and are often back on the streets within a couple of years.
jay2001
jay2001
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 403
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Thu 12 Aug - 18:36

]quote="jay2001"]Let out early for good behaviour! That'll be a comfort to his victim/s.
Yes it will not!! No one gives a shit about the victim

FGS does no-one care about the victims of crime.

How many of these thugs re-offend.
At leat 50% of them
Give them 15 hours hard labour and they might think twice about committing heinous crimes. Prison doesn't work and these scum need taking off the streets so we can walk safely.

Criminals get off on technicalities by smooth talking lawyers and those that are imprisoned get disgracefully short sentences for murder, manslaughter, drinking drivers who kill. And then they never serve the full sentence and are often back on the streets within a couple of years.[/quote]

Nowadays the victim has the rights and the criminaL NONE! It isn't right, these people are humans with feelings, they won't forget what happened to them...ever!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 12 Aug - 19:20

Just found out where he is. He is staying in a halfway house on the northside of Dublin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 12 Aug - 19:28

Antoinette wrote:Just found out where he is. He is staying in a halfway house on the northside of Dublin.

http://www.paceorganisation.ie/about.php?id=accommodation

PACE Priorswood House

PACE Priorswood House is PACE’s oldest project and is a residential house that provides transitional accommodation for homeless men who have recently been released from prison. PACE offers a comprehensive residential support programme for up to 22 men at a time.

The house offers a two-tiered approach to the accommodation and support needs of the men using the project. In summary the project offers the following services:

Two-tiered accommodation, 14 high support units & 8 low-support apartments
Intensive assessment procedure
Social and Personal Development programme
Working with addiction issues
Key-working system
Aftercare service
Settlement work
Personal planning and goal setting
Work on Family issues
Independent living skills
Working in partnership with external agencies to offer a package of services to residents
Access to training and education programme in the Training for Employment Project
PACE also provides 7 long-term accommodation units for ex-prisoners in need of permanent accommodation with access to ongoing support where necessary.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 12 Aug - 21:59

According to Gardai LArry Murphy is not at the halway house in Dublin. No one seems to know where he is at this stage.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Thu 12 Aug - 23:57

lifeisforliving wrote:

Perhaps there is some potential that people like this should be tagged for life while out of prison or even as some have claimed that such people should be micro-chipped.

Is there an amber alert system for people going missing in the area? But even then it wouldn't apply to adults I suppose. Perhaps there should be a system like that.

I am not a beleiver in the death penalty but do beleive that male convicted rapists/child abusers/paedophiles should be castrated.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 13 Aug - 11:04

LJC wrote:
lifeisforliving wrote:

I am not a beleiver in the death penalty but do beleive that male convicted rapists/child abusers/paedophiles should be castrated.

With this piece of scum the torture he put his victim through he needed more than castration. Only for the two hunters disturbing him there would have been another missing person in Ireland and Murphy would have never been caught. He is now a free man AGAIN and his victim is still living in fear as well as every other woman in Ireland.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next