Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PEADOPHILE RING WITH LINK TO MADELEINE MCCANN JAILED

+16
pennylane
mumbles
Faithlilly
FSoares
malena stool
buildersbum
MJH1901
Bebootje
Eve
the slave
fred
Dimsie
Panda
kitti
AnnaEsse
Annabel
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

PEADOPHILE RING WITH LINK TO MADELEINE MCCANN JAILED - Page 2 Empty Re: PEADOPHILE RING WITH LINK TO MADELEINE MCCANN JAILED

Post  Guest Sun 5 Sep - 12:36

FSoares wrote:
mumbles wrote:~One of the abused boys, Pedro Namora, is now a lawyer and was a key witness in the case.

He wants Portuguese detectives to continue their probe as he believes the ring may be connected to the disappearance of Madeleine at the Praia da Luz resort on the Algarve in May 2007.~

Is Pedro Namoro (in a roundabout way) suggesting that the case be re-opened? PEADOPHILE RING WITH LINK TO MADELEINE MCCANN JAILED - Page 2 303636

I never heard those words from Pedro Namora - and I live in Portugal - and I highly doubt he'd ever said that. They are putting on his mouth words he didn't say, I tend to believe.

i tend to agree with you. PEADOPHILE RING WITH LINK TO MADELEINE MCCANN JAILED - Page 2 25346

Last edited by Marky on Sun 5 Sep - 13:30; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

PEADOPHILE RING WITH LINK TO MADELEINE MCCANN JAILED - Page 2 Empty Re: PEADOPHILE RING WITH LINK TO MADELEINE MCCANN JAILED

Post  MJH1901 Sun 5 Sep - 12:41

' some believe '... Oh, Righto then PEADOPHILE RING WITH LINK TO MADELEINE MCCANN JAILED - Page 2 294124
MJH1901
MJH1901
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 696
Location : Scouseland - You don't have to be gullible or corrupt to support the McCanns, but - no sorry that's wrong you DO.
Warning :
PEADOPHILE RING WITH LINK TO MADELEINE MCCANN JAILED - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100PEADOPHILE RING WITH LINK TO MADELEINE MCCANN JAILED - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  buildersbum Sun 5 Sep - 12:54

Annabel wrote:http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/197591/Peadophile-ring-with-link-to-Madeleine-McCann-jailed

]Express says .............. ''One man arrested in the case and later released without charge was said to have had a great interest in the ancient underground tunnels running under Praia da Luz.''

Story Image

Madeleine McCann disappeared in Portugal

Sunday September 5,2010
By James Murray

A GROUP of rich and powerful men in Portugal have been jailed for their involvement in a paedophile ring which some believe is linked to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

A former ambassador, a television presenter, a doctor and a lawyer were found guilty on Friday after an eight-year investigation and a six-year trial which shook the country, with 32 men giving evidence of hundreds of crimes committed against them when they were children.

EXPRESS OFFER: CLAIM £15 IN FREE BETS HERE!

Members of the ring snatched children as they slept at the state-run Casa Pia orphanages in Lisbon and took them to grand houses to endure sickening abuse.

One of the abused boys, Pedro Namora, is now a lawyer and was a key witness in the case.

He wants Portuguese detectives to continue their probe as he believes the ring may be connected to the disappearance of Madeleine at the Praia da Luz resort on the Algarve in May 2007.
ì
‘These men committed barbaric crimes’
î

Pedro Namora

Speaking to the Sunday Express, Mr Namora said: “During the summer children were taken to the summer homes of paedophiles on the Algarve. It was highly organised and involved a lot of planning and control.

“It is possible that those connected with the ring who have not been caught may be involved in Madeleine’s disappearance. I do think detectives should look at this possibility. No stone should be left unturned.”

Although most of the abuse involved hundreds of boys, he said some girls also fell victim to the gang.

One man arrested in the case and later released without charge was said to have had a great interest in the ancient underground tunnels running under Praia da Luz.

SEARCH UK NEWS for:

There were emotional scenes at the Lisbon court house as two judges read out the punishment to the men, once regarded as being among the country’s great and good.

Socialite Carlos Cruz, once Portugal’s most popular television presenter, was sentenced to seven years in prison.

The 68-year-old father of two was found guilty of having sex with a 14-year-old and abusing another boy. Cruz said: “There is no proof of my guilt. This brings back memories of Portugal under dictatorship.”

A former Portuguese ambassador to Unesco, Jorge Ritto, 74, was jailed for six years and doctor Ferreira Diniz got seven years.

Former Casa Pia ombudsman Manuel Abrantes should have been safeguarding the boys but he was also an abuser. He was sentenced to five years.

Casa Pia caretaker Carlos Silvino, 53, known as Bibi, used to pluck sleeping boys from their beds and take them away to abuse them or pass to others.

He confessed to 600 crimes and was given the longest sentence of 18 years.

Mr Namora, who was in court along with four other victims, said: “These men have to be condemned. They committed barbaric crimes against humanity.”

Catalina Pestana, who has run Casa Pia since the crimes were reported in 2002, said: “The stories that I heard were the most terrible of my life.

“Now when a child accuses an adult, nobody will look with the same lack of attention that they did for many years.”

d]]Clarence Mitchell, spokesman for Madeleine’s parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, said they had been closely following the Casa Pia case but did not have a lead linking Madeleine’s disappearance to the paedophile ring.

Of course there is no connection is there Clarence, what with the Mcs been Doctors and all, FFS the people found GUILTY were all the same professional shitheads that have/are actually helping the Mcs .........................................

A former ambassador, a television presenter, a doctor and a lawyer were found guilty PEADOPHILE RING WITH LINK TO MADELEINE MCCANN JAILED - Page 2 884747

Dimsea PEADOPHILE RING WITH LINK TO MADELEINE MCCANN JAILED - Page 2 307691 PEADOPHILE RING WITH LINK TO MADELEINE MCCANN JAILED - Page 2 307691
buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :
PEADOPHILE RING WITH LINK TO MADELEINE MCCANN JAILED - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100PEADOPHILE RING WITH LINK TO MADELEINE MCCANN JAILED - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Sun 5 Sep - 13:37

Marky wrote:
FSoares wrote:
mumbles wrote:~One of the abused boys, Pedro Namora, is now a lawyer and was a key witness in the case.

He wants Portuguese detectives to continue their probe as he believes the ring may be connected to the disappearance of Madeleine at the Praia da Luz resort on the Algarve in May 2007.~

Is Pedro Namoro (in a roundabout way) suggesting that the case be re-opened? PEADOPHILE RING WITH LINK TO MADELEINE MCCANN JAILED - Page 2 303636

I never heard those words from Pedro Namora - and I live in Portugal - and I highly doubt he'd ever said that. They are putting on his mouth words he didn't say, I tend to believe.

i tend to agree with you. PEADOPHILE RING WITH LINK TO MADELEINE MCCANN JAILED - Page 2 25346

I admit to momentarily taking the words "Speaking to the Sunday Express, Mr Namora said: blah, blah " as possibly being true.

OK - so he didn't say it.

I will now consider myself suitably chastised. PEADOPHILE RING WITH LINK TO MADELEINE MCCANN JAILED - Page 2 25346

mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 5 Sep - 13:40

These people must think there's no one with a brain reading British newspapers. When the sick abuses started at Casa Pia, Kate and Gerry McCann were probably in nappies (during the 70's) and when the now convicted sexual abusers were ARRESTED Madeleine wasn't even born (Carlos Cruz was arrested on the 1st of February 2003). It seems the only requisite needed to be a journalist working for some newspapers in the UK is to be brain dead.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Sun 5 Sep - 13:52

Claudia79 wrote:These people must think there's no one with a brain reading British newspapers. When the sick abuses started at Casa Pia, Kate and Gerry McCann were probably in nappies (during the 70's) and when the now convicted sexual abusers were ARRESTED Madeleine wasn't even born (Carlos Cruz was arrested on the 1st of February 2003). It seems the only requisite needed to be a journalist working for some newspapers in the UK is to be brain dead.

Agree with all that you say Claudia... but what they are actually suggesting is that Mr.Namora thinks “It is possible that those connected with the ring who have not been caught may be involved in Madeleine’s disappearance."

ETA: That's if he even said it - of course!

mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 5 Sep - 13:58

Claudia79 wrote:These people must think there's no one with a brain reading British newspapers. When the sick abuses started at Casa Pia, Kate and Gerry McCann were probably in nappies (during the 70's) and when the now convicted sexual abusers were ARRESTED Madeleine wasn't even born (Carlos Cruz was arrested on the 1st of February 2003). It seems the only requisite needed to be a journalist working for some newspapers in the UK is to be brain dead.

Pictures of Gordon Brown flashed before my eyes then, Claudia PEADOPHILE RING WITH LINK TO MADELEINE MCCANN JAILED - Page 2 294124

The poisoned dwarf Kelly stands as absolute testimony to that
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 5 Sep - 14:04

mumbles wrote:

Agree with all that you say Claudia... but what they are actually suggesting is that Mr.Namora thinks “It is possible that those connected with the ring who have not been caught may be involved in Madeleine’s disappearance."

I think Mr Namora is well aware of the dates... And the 'no stone should be left unturned' thing says all that needs to be said. A perfectly typical Portuguese expression. PEADOPHILE RING WITH LINK TO MADELEINE MCCANN JAILED - Page 2 23324
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 5 Sep - 14:04

malena stool wrote:

Pictures of Gordon Brown flashed before my eyes then, Claudia PEADOPHILE RING WITH LINK TO MADELEINE MCCANN JAILED - Page 2 294124

The poisoned dwarf Kelly stands as absolute testimony to that

PEADOPHILE RING WITH LINK TO MADELEINE MCCANN JAILED - Page 2 613255
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  FSoares Sun 5 Sep - 14:36

Not only that, but also their business was never kidnap children. It's completely ridiculous. They were interested in the boys of Casa Pia, and only that - boys. They wanted boys and that type of people involved would never, never enter a house to kidnap a young child from the female gender. Why kidnap if they could access children from Casa Pia without so many problems? Besides, I just asked around and no one has ever heard Namora speaking about Madeleine's case. Something is wrong with this Brit newspaper (as usual, when it comes to comment about things from this rectangle called Portugal and when it fits their Madeleine agenda). Beyond sick.
FSoares
FSoares

Female
Number of posts : 1448
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 5 Sep - 14:40

FSoares wrote:

Not only that, but also their business was never kidnap children. It's completely ridiculous. They were interested in the boys of Casa Pia, and only that - boys. They wanted boys and that type of people involved would never, never enter a house to kidnap a young child from the female gender. Why kidnap if they could access children from Casa Pia without so many problems? Besides, I just asked around and no one has ever heard Namora speaking about Madeleine's case. Something is wrong with this Brit newspaper (as usual, when it comes to comment about things from this rectangle called Portugal and when it fits their Madeleine agenda). Beyond sick.

But F., even if they did (let's just assume it for argument's sake because we all know they didn't) the dates are impossible. They were arrested before Madeleine was born! What I meant by using the dates is that they are incompetent even when they make ridiculous things up because they can't work out things as simple as dates. No wonder their timelines are crap!
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Faithlilly Sun 5 Sep - 16:22

Claudia79 wrote:
FSoares wrote:

But F., even if they did (let's just assume it for argument's sake because we all know they didn't) the dates are impossible. They were arrested before Madeleine was born! What I meant by using the dates is that they are incompetent even when they make ridiculous things up because they can't work out things as simple as dates. No wonder their timelines are crap!

TBH Claudia I think with this story the Express are, for once, being cleverer than we're giving them credit for and are actually seeking to undermine in the public's minds the 'letter' story of the last few days and the claim that Madeleine is unharmed and living in luxury. Their motive for running the story is open to debate but perhaps it is to remind the McCanns that their control over the information surrounding this story is not now absolute. A very subtle form of payback when they are so obviously isolated, vulnerable and desperate to prove Madeleine is unharmed. Whatever the motive I am sure the McCanns will not be happy this morning to have Madeleine linked to the unimaginably grotesque abuse perpetrated on the poor, defenceless children of Casa Pia.

Last edited by Faithlilly on Sun 5 Sep - 16:27; edited 1 time in total
Faithlilly
Faithlilly
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 5 Sep - 16:23

Faithlilly wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
FSoares wrote:

TBH Claudia I think the Express with this story are, for once, being cleverer than we're giving them credit for and are actually seeking to undermine in the public's minds the 'letter' story of the last few days and the claim that Madeleine is unharmed and living in luxury. Their motive for running the story is open to debate but perhaps it is to remind the McCanns that their control over the information surrounding this story is not now absolute. A very subtle form of payback when they are so obviously isolated, vulnerable and desperate to prove Madeleine is unharmed. Whatever the motive I am sure the McCanns will not be happy this morning to have Madeleine linked to the unimaginably grotesque abuse perpetrated on the poor, defenceless children of Casa Pia.

Still impossible, though, And still an example of moronic journalism. And I can never be glad with that.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Faithlilly Sun 5 Sep - 16:54

Claudia79 wrote:
Faithlilly wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
FSoares wrote:

TBH Claudia I think the Express with this story are, for once, being cleverer than we're giving them credit for and are actually seeking to undermine in the public's minds the 'letter' story of the last few days and the claim that Madeleine is unharmed and living in luxury. Their motive for running the story is open to debate but perhaps it is to remind the McCanns that their control over the information surrounding this story is not now absolute. A very subtle form of payback when they are so obviously isolated, vulnerable and desperate to prove Madeleine is unharmed. Whatever the motive I am sure the McCanns will not be happy this morning to have Madeleine linked to the unimaginably grotesque abuse perpetrated on the poor, defenceless children of Casa Pia.

Still impossible, though, And still an example of moronic journalism. And I can never be glad with that.

Absolutely Claudia but the Express know their readership. We, the informed, were not the target of this little piece of disinformation. To the writer the minutiae of the article was not important ( can you really see the average Express reader actually bothering to avail themselves of the true facts of a paedophile scandal beyond British shores ? ). What was important IMO was to leave the reader with the impression that the possibility still remains that Madeleine is neither unharmed nor living with a childless couple.
Faithlilly
Faithlilly
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Mon 6 Sep - 0:08

Exactly.

When I saw his quote I first thought how odd he used that "no stone" crap, this must be Clarence putting words in his mouth and he has just got too lazy to think up something that sounds more reasonable, like it would have come from somewhere other than his file of regurgitated acceptable statements. But when you read it again... hmmm, could he be speaking with tongue in cheek? For whatever reason? Leaving no stone unturned certainly means coming back to PT and investigating further, what really could have happened, not just working the news stories when ever you find a pedophile somewhere and saying it could be something to do with her (right place boys, you're just a few decades off on the timeline).

Those boys in Casa Pia case were taken to be raped, not adopted by gipsies stealing them to order for rich people, and they weren't taken through some ancient aqueduct system under PDL FGS. But this brings attention to two things, one, the system of underground tunnels - if there is one - which anyone could have used even as a hiding place for her body and two, the whole pedophile network thing is real and had real victims that McCanns' story dishonors. Real pedophile networks don't sneak in and take little tourist girls, they attack children who have little protection, at least in this case, and they do so for bad reasons not fairy tale outcomes. maybe he is sick of reading their demented, spun nonsense and wants to invite them back to PDL to look a little closer?

Of course leaving no stone unturned means coming back to investigate in Portugal, a thing mcCanns would prefer not to do in case that opens a whole can of worms around them and what really happened that night.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Mon 6 Sep - 9:10

mumbles wrote:

........and Goncalo Amaral, the investigating detective who was on the scene after Maddie disappeared, believes she died in the apartment and her parents hid her body. There are a couple of CSI dogs who also marked a body being in their apartment. In addition, the McCanns and friends' version of events are riddled with inconsistencies and glaring fabrications.

Perhaps some bright British journalist could delve deeper into these very important aspect of the case! PEADOPHILE RING WITH LINK TO MADELEINE MCCANN JAILED - Page 2 619981
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Mon 6 Sep - 9:40

If I were a journalist, I would find out if the paedophile doctor, the paedophile tv presenter, the paedophile lawyer, and the paedophile retired ambassador, who have now all been convicted of a heinous crime, where married men with children? That would be an angle that would truly make people sit up and think (imo).

It is about time the public became aware of the fact that there are plenty of these scum amongst our top professionals that go undetected - merely because they have money and power!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Mon 6 Sep - 10:09

pennylane wrote:
mumbles wrote:

........and Goncalo Amaral, the investigating detective who was on the scene after Maddie disappeared, believes she died in the apartment and her parents hid her body. There are a couple of CSI dogs who also marked a body being in their apartment. In addition, the McCanns and friends' version of events are riddled with inconsistencies and glaring fabrications.

Perhaps some bright British journalist could delve deeper into these very important aspect of the case! PEADOPHILE RING WITH LINK TO MADELEINE MCCANN JAILED - Page 2 619981

PEADOPHILE RING WITH LINK TO MADELEINE MCCANN JAILED - Page 2 306321 Pennylane,

It's perfectly possible that Mr.Namora didn't make the comments attributed to him.

But ...

What if he has been following the McCann case?

What if he agrees with Goncalo Amaral's thesis?

What if he did make these comments in an attempt to get the case reopened?

A lot of 'what if's' I agree - but still worth pondering.

Can I also make it absolutely clear that I personally don't for one moment believe that Casa Pia has any bearing on the Madeleine case.

mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Mon 6 Sep - 10:21

mumbles wrote:
pennylane wrote:
mumbles wrote:

PEADOPHILE RING WITH LINK TO MADELEINE MCCANN JAILED - Page 2 306321 Pennylane,

It's perfectly possible that Mr.Namora didn't make the comments attributed to him.

But ...

What if he has been following the McCann case?

What if he agrees with Goncalo Amaral's thesis?

What if he did make these comments in an attempt to get the case reopened?

A lot of 'what if's' I agree - but still worth pondering.

Can I also make it absolutely clear that I personally don't for one moment believe that Casa Pia has any bearing on the Madeleine case.

PEADOPHILE RING WITH LINK TO MADELEINE MCCANN JAILED - Page 2 306321 mumbles

I also don't believe there is a connection with Casa Pia and the McCann case..... although I am absolutely certain there is a similar group of heavies in the UK that are members of a paedophile gang, that all watch each others backs! Whether there is a connection from this prospective, who knows?

I also realise that Mr Namora may have not made those comments at all... or his remarks have been morphed into a different meaning to suit the journalists agenda, also he could have been defending GA's thesis and said more than was quoted? You just cannot trust what you read. So I agree with your post entirely PEADOPHILE RING WITH LINK TO MADELEINE MCCANN JAILED - Page 2 Icon_flower
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 6 Sep - 11:11

Although pia case properbly no connection with madeleine mccann case,gm did oncemention freeport,so a pdl resident said about august 2007
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Mon 6 Sep - 21:20

The problem with the abduction for hire theory - for hire by people who want the child as their own child and not for some ugly purpose that has resulted in her death- is that it requires people of great wealth and/or power not just rich people, I would think. Because you may pay a gypsy $20,000 to get you a child of a particular age and description, but if he is willing to do such a hideous thing for a mere twenty grand, or more or less, what stops him, apart from knowing the child is dead, in going to the police or having a colleague go to the police (or threatening you that he will do this) to say, I know she was taken by a fellow gypsy which I heard through the gypsy grapevine, and he gave her to this person or couple. If it's a no questions asked reward for a safe return?

The people who want the child would not only have to pay for the child but to pay the blackmail or risk possible detection that would come around as soon as this talk of reward money came up. As soon as the case began to be in the media on a regular basis and this huge reward etc you would likely "get rid of" the child in a very permanent and non findable way so that you would be protected from blackmail. If she's dead there is no reward and there is also a big hole in the blackmail attempt. "Nice" people who want a little girl don't get one kidnapped, they might at worst do a dodgy adoption, pay a woman for her baby, etc. Not a four year old who can talk and will be a problem for months if not years.

Whether this lawyer wanted to bring this alternative scenario up for reality check or to get the case reopened the fact is there staring you in the face, of the real outcomes of children that are permanently abducted and not "used" and put back to the children's home.

Last edited by widowan on Tue 7 Sep - 4:49; edited 1 time in total
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Mon 6 Sep - 21:28

Didn't the whole abduction for hire thing get a no-go from the UK detectives that were hired for this? I recall seeing a video of them walking around PDL and considering various options. One had been a former policeman or with Scotland Yard or something.
In any case I think the abduction by a gang was the least likely scenario the British detective they had over there, came up with, or equally unlikely woke and wandered to just up and disappear - the most likely being either abduction (probably by a pedophile) in which case 90% likelihood she was not surviving 24 hours. Can't remember if they thought it likely the parents did something, I think not because of the difficulty of disposing of her in such a short time although I don't remember how they weighed in on that. It would be hard to find an independent source who would say the likely case is she was abducted by or for a pedophile ring and is still alive. Although these Casa Pia boys were alive and old enough to tell someone what happened, and it took years to ferret out the bad guys, the whole nation wasn't out trying to figure out what happened, it was hushed up for years.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jejune Tue 7 Sep - 19:48

FSoares wrote:

Individuals have been sentenced, and the Casa Pia case can no longer be used as an example by those with a [racist] agenda to push who have suggested that peadophilia is ignored in Portugal, due to the involvement of those with influence and money. One pro McCann website in particular has used it to argue that the official investigation was a whitewash. Do these idiots truly believe that an investigation such as this is going to end up with people tried and convicted within a matter of months? People with wealth and contacts can manipulate the law to their benefit but, in this case, justice has finally been seen to be carried out. That's more than you can say for a lot of victims of child abuse in Britain. It's utterly ridiculous that Madeleine McCann has been linked to Casa Pia in any shape or form PEADOPHILE RING WITH LINK TO MADELEINE MCCANN JAILED - Page 2 36317 . None of the known facts compare in any way. PEADOPHILE RING WITH LINK TO MADELEINE MCCANN JAILED - Page 2 130652
jejune
jejune
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 312
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Tue 7 Sep - 21:51

jejune wrote:
FSoares wrote:

Individuals have been sentenced, and the Casa Pia case can no longer be used as an example by those with a [racist] agenda to push who have suggested that peadophilia is ignored in Portugal, due to the involvement of those with influence and money. One pro McCann website in particular has used it to argue that the official investigation was a whitewash. Do these idiots truly believe that an investigation such as this is going to end up with people tried and convicted within a matter of months? People with wealth and contacts can manipulate the law to their benefit but, in this case, justice has finally been seen to be carried out. That's more than you can say for a lot of victims of child abuse in Britain. It's utterly ridiculous that Madeleine McCann has been linked to Casa Pia in any shape or form PEADOPHILE RING WITH LINK TO MADELEINE MCCANN JAILED - Page 2 36317 . None of the known facts compare in any way. PEADOPHILE RING WITH LINK TO MADELEINE MCCANN JAILED - Page 2 130652

You're absolutely right. But you have to understand that these are people who latch on to any case to suit their agendas. These are people who defend convicted child murderers. In fact, these aren't people at all. Just useless pieces of scum with no conscience, moral and values.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 8 Sep - 7:58

I still remember Rabidpops and Christabile howling, "But the Casa Pia was founded by the PJ!"

Errrr -in 1800 and something, I believe? PEADOPHILE RING WITH LINK TO MADELEINE MCCANN JAILED - Page 2 294124
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next