Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poor kids.

4 posters

Go down

Poor kids. Empty Poor kids.

Post  steve1295 Thu 9 Dec - 10:29

steve1295
steve1295
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 567
Warning :
Poor kids. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Poor kids. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Poor kids. Empty Re: Poor kids.

Post  fred Thu 9 Dec - 10:30

These stories seem to be never ending now. Terrible!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  steve1295 Thu 9 Dec - 10:38

Just wondering if its something in food .water.or other things that make people do this.Goin to tell hubby today if he ever notices that i am acting uncaring or agressive or strange to walk with the kids....cos it does seem to be happening on a very regular basis.Out and out murde.....no acidents.
steve1295
steve1295
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 567
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Thu 9 Dec - 10:48

This is just terrible. Also what is wrong with some people:

Mobile police spokesman Christopher Levy said: ‘No family members, no friends, no neighbours, none of them reported them missing - and that's probably one of the most disturbing parts of the whole thing, that we're finding out six months later that they've been gone.’

He said several people have come forward and said they believed the children were being abused, but did not notify anyone.

‘That's my question for them, is 'Where were you a year ago when they were actually in danger?’ he added.

I honestly don't understand.
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Thu 9 Dec - 10:56

Is it a drug related thing? I wouldn't have thought that alcohol was so much a problem with murdering children. Child abuse and neglect maybe but not murder. Certainly not on the scale we are seeing it happen nowadays.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 3 Apr - 20:08

I dumped my son's body on Father's Day: Toddler's skeletal remains found as his father confesses
By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 1:45 PM on 9th December 2010
Comments (5) Add to My Stories Police investigating the disappearance of three-year-old Chase DeBlase believe they have found the body of the missing boy.
Skeletal remains were found in a heavily wooded area near Vancleave, Mississippi this morning.
The boy's father John DeBlase allegedly told police that he tried to bury his son's body on Father's Day but the ground was too hard.
Tragedy: The remains of Chase DeBlase (right), three, was found today - his sister Natalie, four has not yet been found - they have both been missing for six months

He then reportedly put the body in a garbage bag and dumped it 30 to 40 feet off the side of a road.
DeBlase pleaded not guilty to charges of aggravated child abuse and abuse of a corpse in a Mobile courtroom this morning.
Police say the discovery of the boy's bones give them enough evidence to charge DeBlase with two counts of murder.
Mobile Police Officer Chris Levy said authorities are convinced the remains found this morning are those of little Chase but they are currently doing tests to positively identify him.
Police have still not found the body of Chase's 4-year-old sister Natalie. DeBlase apparently told police he buried her near Citronelle in North Mobile County.

Authorities began hunting for the two young siblings last month but they apparently went missing from their home in Mobile, Alabama at the end of June.

Charged: The children's father John DeBlase. Police are now searching for the body of his daughter
But no family, friends or neighbours – not even their natural mother – reported that anything was wrong.
It was only when their stepmother Heather Keaton recently contacted police to claim she thought their father, John DeBlase, murdered the children that authorities knew they had disappeared.
Keaton said the father killed the children because they were ‘non-responsive.’
She said DeBlase told her ‘choices were made and that he had to do what he had to do.’
Keaton asked for a restraining order against DeBlase because she feared her life was in danger because she knew about the killings.
DeBlase was arrested in Milton, Florida, on Friday and faces two counts of aggravated child abuse and two counts of abuse of a corpse.
The second charge reportedly involves the way he tried to bury the bodies.
‘From what we understand, the father was going to bury the child about six months ago. He had a shovel and everything, but the ground was too hard. He’s not real sure where. Whether he’s telling us the truth or not, we just don’t know,’ said ,Jackson County Sheriff Mike Byrd.
Keaton is charged with two counts of willful abuse and neglect of a child.
Both the accused have reportedly blamed each other for the children’s deaths.
Mobile police spokesman Christopher Levy said: ‘No family members, no friends, no neighbours, none of them reported them missing - and that's probably one of the most disturbing parts of the whole thing, that we're finding out six months later that they've been gone.’
He said several people have come forward and said they believed the children were being abused, but did not notify anyone.
‘That's my question for them, is 'Where were you a year ago when they were actually in danger?’ he added.
Police would not say exactly where they were searching for the bodies, but they did say it was within a 100 mile radius of Mobile, Alabama
Police searched all day using cadaver dogs guided by information from 27-year-old DeBlase.
'We want to make sure that we find these children and that they're buried properly,' Mobile Police Chief Michael Williams said.
The siblings’ biological mother, Connie Heathcock, said she hadn’t seen her children for more than a year.

She told a local TV station that DeBlase took the children when they got divorced, claiming she did not have a job or a steady place to live.

She said when she attempted to see the children, DeBlase stopped answering the phone.

'Where's my children at?' she said to the local station.

'I want them home... if they're dead, I want to bury them. They deserve that.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1336976/Body-missing-Alabama-toddler-Chase-DeBlase-father-John-confesses.html#ixzz1IUbXEQaA
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down