Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Royal Snub!

3 posters

Go down

The Royal Snub! Empty The Royal Snub!

Post  malena stool Sat 29 Jan - 15:17

The Royal Snub!

Good for the royal couple! They have class!

Royal snub for the Obama’s:

Prince William and Kate Middleton wedding: President Barack Obama and Michelle are not invited!

Michelle is livid over the snub and Obama can’t believe it…
What is happening and what can I do about it seems to be the thoughts in Obama’s head.
Meanwhile, William and Kate have it together.

Prince William and Kate Middleton are planning a royal wedding April 2011. Prince William personally told the wedding planners to strike the Obama’s from the guest list. He stated, “He did not want Michelle Obama trying to pull her center of attention ploy trying to upstage Kate on Kate’s wedding day”. Sources reveal that William states, “She may run Obama, but she doesn’t run him or England ”. The Democrats and Obama would like to play the race card as they have done so many times in America, but it is difficult when other black heads of states are invited to the wedding and will be warmly received.

Now, what is the future King of England’s reasons for snubbing the Obama’s to the world and making them a laughing stock? It has nothing to do with America beyond being so stupid as to elect such low class imperfection to the office of President and First Lady. The decisions that they make can and will affect the world. Secondly, Michelle called his mother, Diana, an over-sexed clothes horse and further stated that she, Michelle, was more popular than Diana ever was. Thirdly, Michelle Obama showed her butt at every major social function endeavoring to be the Queen in the lime light. In other words, just a lack of class. Fourthly, the Queen Mother, William’s grand mother, also has her reasons. Obama refused to bow to her but a few days later bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia and Michelle manhandled her by becoming too familiar by putting her arm around her. The Queen only shakes hands with gloves on… That is the tradition and it is still honored by the Royals. The Queen said to her staff, “Never allow that woman to be in the same room with me again” and she meant every word of it. The gifts from Obama and Michelle were both tacky and in poor taste… It is all a matter of class. In addition, the Queen Mother supported Prince William in his decision due to the fact that the word is out about the lavish booze parties at the White House, the expensive vacations and state visits that cost the American tax payers millions of dollars unnecessarily when the American people need the resources… We here at True American can’t decide if it is just low class, no class, or all that has just been mentioned.

The Obama’s are desperately trying to make it a slight against America. Every past Head of State has always been invited… This is not a state function and William is not yet a Sovereign. It is just a multi-million dollar private wedding and the Obama’s have been royally snubbed by the British Royals; not America, just the present classless leaders…
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :
The Royal Snub! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Royal Snub! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

The Royal Snub! Empty Re: The Royal Snub!

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 29 Jan - 16:29

Well done Kate and William. It wouldn't surprise me if the Obamas tried to play the race card, even with other black heads of state being invited. So much criticism of them since they entered the Big House, has been put down as racism, but I think those who voted for Obama because he's a black guy, were not only racist, but had no idea what they were letting themselves in for.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sat 29 Jan - 19:21

He's certainly lost an opportunity to better the 'Black American' cause with his constant attempts to destroy the religious aspect of US politics ands refusal to honour the American flag by not saluting it, irregardless of the political changes completely alien to the American way of life he is trying to impose. .

Not forgetting of course his bowing to the Saudi King....who by some obscure chance happens to be a Muslim.

A man such as Colin Powell would have been a far better coloured nominee for the White House...imho anyway.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Thu 3 Feb - 16:34

Well done William The Royal Snub! 944533 He is his own man. I'm sure kate has known for a long time that she and William would be married, but Wills didn't want the same media exposure and pressure that Diana had to deal with. He seems a very caring and supportive spouse, I'm sure they will have a great marriage. (At least I hope so,)
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down