Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brian-kennedy.co.uk

5 posters

Go down

Brian-kennedy.co.uk Empty Brian-kennedy.co.uk

Post  Badboy Sat 31 Mar - 0:09

THIS IS THE WEBSITE OF BRIAN KENNEDY THE MCCANN'S BENEFACTOR,DETAILING HIS CHARITY WORKS AND HIS BUSINESSES.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :
Brian-kennedy.co.uk Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Brian-kennedy.co.uk Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Brian-kennedy.co.uk Empty Re: Brian-kennedy.co.uk

Post  Guest Sat 31 Mar - 0:18

May I just amend that slightly to: http://www.brian-kennedy.co.uk/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 31 Mar - 0:28

YOU MAY,I FORGOT TO DO A HYPERLINK.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :
Brian-kennedy.co.uk Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Brian-kennedy.co.uk Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 31 Mar - 11:32

Brian Kennedy is part of a 3 man Consortium bidding for Rangers, which club has for years used Tax Havens for payment to Drectors and Players so he
is well expreienced in this field. He currently has a massive loan from RBS totalling many millions, Kennedy also owes millions to an Australian If I remember correctly) Bank and has renaged on both agreements to repay. He has had two Companies struck off has many "holding Companies" so the
£300,000 supposedly paid to Halligen is a joke.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Brian-kennedy.co.uk Empty Brian Kennedy won’t be blue over Rangers snub

Post  Annabel Sat 31 Mar - 12:39

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 31 Mar - 13:10

Thanks Annabel , I noted Rangers Administrators turned hin down....good for them , they obviously checked him out. Brian-kennedy.co.uk 25346

"What, though, has been Brian Kennedy’s journey from self-confessed “humble” origins to partial bankroller of one of the world’s most high- profile police cases, to being prepared to put his hand in his pocket if it meant ensuring Rangers Football Club didn’t go out of existence?"

So he was only a "Partial" bankroller , must have been Metodo 3 who said they didn't receive the sums quoted in the British Press. The McCanns
promised "Good Governance " of the Fund, yet never once have they disclosed Directors Fees, a breakdown of the Fees paid for searching for Madeleine,
or Expenses.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sat 31 Mar - 13:25

Wonder if the administrators checked out Kennedy past history of buying Companies in financial trouble, and getting them for next to nothing..... and decided to give him a wide berth Brian-kennedy.co.uk 25346
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 31 Mar - 13:43

Lillyofthevalley wrote:Wonder if the administrators checked out Kennedy past history of buying Companies in financial trouble, and getting them for next to nothing..... and decided to give him a wide berth Brian-kennedy.co.uk 25346

Hi Lillyofthevalley, I'm sure The administrators checked him out. they have a duty to the Shareholders first and foremost which would be to find a reputable Buyer who has a genuine interest in saving such a well known Club , I would think an Oligark Ruissian will step forward or maybe an American.

I remember reading not so long ago that Kennedy was worth over £200 million, but the Loans he has would wipe away most of that if they were called
in. What really p***es me off with Banks is that a House owner who is made redundant and can't meet his Mortgage repayments is forced to sell his home , but the likes of Kennedy get away with it .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Sat 31 Mar - 19:29

Panda wrote:

Thanks Annabel , I noted Rangers Administrators turned hin down....good for them , they obviously checked him out. Brian-kennedy.co.uk 25346

"What, though, has been Brian Kennedy’s journey from self-confessed “humble” origins to partial bankroller of one of the world’s most high- profile police cases, to being prepared to put his hand in his pocket if it meant ensuring Rangers Football Club didn’t go out of existence?"

So he was only a "Partial" bankroller , must have been Metodo 3 who said they didn't receive the sums quoted in the British Press. The McCanns
promised "Good Governance " of the Fund, yet never once have they disclosed Directors Fees, a breakdown of the Fees paid for searching for Madeleine,
or Expenses.

Anyone can become rich running their own companies by hard work and a little luck but it doesn't mean you have to have any common sense. Brian-kennedy.co.uk 25346
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down