Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER

+51
AnnaEsse
chrissie
Lillyofthevalley
Badboy
Loopdaloop
mara thon
fuzeta
Angelina
Annabel
buildersbum
margaret
halfamo
Indigo
docmac
tanszi
Dimsie
Angelique
jejune
fred
Karen
POPPY1
blossom45
lifeisforliving
T4two
SteveT
pennylane
Chris
Alpine Aster
mumbles
zodiac
Wallflower
bootsy
MaryB
Midas
Christine
Fudge
contrary
Roasted Arizona
xtina
frencheuropean
Colonel Fabien
dutchclogs
maebee
nospinnaker
jassi
keepingmum
Carolina
Claudia79
flower
hobnob
fedrules
55 posters

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

Go down

LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 8 Empty Re: LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER

Post  Carolina Fri 10 Dec - 13:49

wjk wrote:He's been granted bail!!

Yeah, he is granted bail and Julian Assange is denied bail.
Carolina
Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Warning :
LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 10 Dec - 13:56

Carolina wrote:

What a joke, eh LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 8 36898
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Fri 10 Dec - 14:09

wjk wrote:
Carolina wrote:

I am sure I heard yesterday that bail was initially granted.... but the South African courts appealed it and won. So bail was denied!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 10 Dec - 14:17

I dont think he will ever be extradited, he has rich and powerful family and lawyers.

They will try but it could take months or years.......
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 10 Dec - 14:23

If the SA police have a strong case, the Government needs to step in and ensure this man is extradited to stand trial. This country cannot be a refuge for every criminally minded slimeball with a chequebook and a publicist.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Fri 10 Dec - 14:27

Popcorn wrote:If the SA police have a strong case, the Government needs to step in and ensure this man is extradited to stand trial. This country cannot be a refuge for every criminally minded slimeball with a chequebook and a publicist.

Well said Popcorn! LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 8 944533
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 10 Dec - 14:42

LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 8 25346 Thanks Pennylane. I'm by no means sure what I think about this case, but I do not believe that our Government should be prevaricating when the person is accused of cold-blooded murder and the Government of the country in which he committed the crime have evidence to support this thesis.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Fri 10 Dec - 14:44

Popcorn wrote:If the SA police have a strong case, the Government needs to step in and ensure this man is extradited to stand trial. This country cannot be a refuge for every criminally minded slimeball with a chequebook and a publicist.

Yep, well said popcorn LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 8 307691

It's going to be interesting to see how this pans out. There's already similarities with the Mcs story so l'm sure their eyes will be on this case to see what happens.

Let's call it a trial run shall we?!
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 10 Dec - 14:46

He has been granted bail, i hope his passport has been confiscated.

If he has not worries then he should go back to SA voluntarilly but off course he will say that they are trying to 'frame him'.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Fri 10 Dec - 14:50

kitti wrote:He has been granted bail, i hope his passport has been confiscated.

If he has not worries then he should go back to SA voluntarilly but off course he will say that they are trying to 'frame him'.

My own feeling is that - unless Dewani does a runner - he will indeed be extradited and charged with his poor wife's murder!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Midas Fri 10 Dec - 14:52

If this has been pre-planned ....... I want to see his phone records for the months leading up to the honeymoon.

If we see his phone records ....... or know them to have been passed through the authoritites here in the UK ....... I would definitely want to know why all the holiday-makers phone records were not submitted pronto after Madeleine disappeared ....... And why there was a block on them ever after.

Of course I would also want all medical records on this guy, to see if he had any history of depression, violence, drugs, alcoholism etc.

Which is something WE STILL HAVE NOT FOUND OUT ABOUT ALL THE HOLIDAY-MAKERS ....... AND MADELEINE'S SPECIFICALLY!
Midas
Midas
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 473
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Fri 10 Dec - 15:01

Yep, because he's following another successful narcissistic couple......
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Fri 10 Dec - 15:12

margaret wrote:

But this time around there is bank account evidence, video footage, and phone calls on the table already. The victim wasn't robbed or raped, and there's no motive other than it being a hit, set up by Dewani. He will never pull off the "I've been framed" defence. Even the stewardess on the flight to SA said the bride was crying and did not wish to sit with her husband......

I am convinced this evil bastard has had it!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 10 Dec - 15:20

pennylane wrote:
margaret wrote:

But this time around there is bank account evidence, video footage, and phone calls on the table already. The victim wasn't robbed or raped, and there's no motive other than it being a hit, set up by Dewani. He will never pull off the "I've been framed" defence. Even the stewardess on the flight to SA said the bride was crying and did not wish to sit with her husband......

And whether he is guilty or not, why can justice not be served by him appearing in court, and all the evidence on both sides being heard? If he is innocent, how can it benefit him to avoid going to court and to live the rest of his life under suspicion of murder and a legal stitch-up? Far better to make his case and be exonerated - unless he has reason to believe that his case is very weak.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 10 Dec - 15:24

pennylane wrote:
wjk wrote:
Carolina wrote:

I am sure I heard yesterday that bail was initially granted.... but the South African courts appealed it and won. So bail was denied!
Hi penny, this was a new appeal today
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Shrien-Dewani-Met-Taxi-Driver-Before-And-After-Wifes-Murder-South-Africa-Honeymoon-Killing/Article/201012215851215?lpos=World_News_Top_Stories_Header_0&lid=ARTICLE_15851215_Shrien_Dewani_Met_Taxi_Driver_Before_And_After_Wifes_Murder%3A_South_Africa_Honeymoon_Killing
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Fri 10 Dec - 15:31

Popcorn wrote:
pennylane wrote:
margaret wrote:

And whether he is guilty or not, why can justice not be served by him appearing in court, and all the evidence on both sides being heard? If he is innocent, how can it benefit him to avoid going to court and to live the rest of his life under suspicion of murder and a legal stitch-up? Far better to make his case and be exonerated - unless he has reason to believe that his case is very weak.

Indeed popcorn .... you have it in a nutshell...... extradition is the only way they will ever get him back over to SA. But I believe it is going to happen, and Theresa May will make sure it does!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 10 Dec - 16:51

Just seen Max on Sky, going on about an unfair trial, the prosecutor calling him a monkey etc.
You can see which way this is going.
The sooner they get him over there the better.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fudge Fri 10 Dec - 16:53

If he employs Carter Ruck we all know where this is going.
Fudge
Fudge
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 500
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Fri 10 Dec - 17:11

wjk wrote:
pennylane wrote:
wjk wrote:
Carolina wrote:

Hi penny, this was a new appeal today
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Shrien-Dewani-Met-Taxi-Driver-Before-And-After-Wifes-Murder-South-Africa-Honeymoon-Killing/Article/201012215851215?lpos=World_News_Top_Stories_Header_0&lid=ARTICLE_15851215_Shrien_Dewani_Met_Taxi_Driver_Before_And_After_Wifes_Murder%3A_South_Africa_Honeymoon_Killing

Thank you wjk! LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 8 Airkiss

These British judges are beneath contempt!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  docmac Fri 10 Dec - 20:14

Don't know if this has been on the net yet. If so, move on by.

Just heard the CCTV footage is in colour and of fairly high resolution - there is no mistaking the 'actors' involved. Early in the piece it shows Dewani handing Tongo a bankie of cash in the lounge of the hotel - he had slipped away from relatives to do so. Let's be generous and assume said cash was the balance of payment owed for the fare. But the footage then shows Tongo tucking the package under his jacket and scuttling off to the bathroom, where he is seen counting the cash.
docmac
docmac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1936
Warning :
LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 10 Dec - 22:10

Thanks for that doc.
How the hell did he get bail? Unbelievable!
I've got a feeling this guy is going to go into hiding, with his family claiming to not have a clue where he is. Like I say, just a feeling.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  docmac Fri 10 Dec - 22:16

wjk wrote:Thanks for that doc.
How the hell did he get bail? Unbelievable!
I've got a feeling this guy is going to go into hiding, with his family claiming to not have a clue where he is. Like I say, just a feeling.
And I echo that feeling. The family is involved here too imo. Sorry, Max - don't do a CR on me, eh!
docmac
docmac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :
LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  docmac Sat 11 Dec - 8:43

Shrien Dewani walked out of a London court yesterday – on bail of R2,7 million. But now Eastern Cape police are investigating whether he was involved in the hijacking and shooting of a King Williamstown doctor four years ago.

http://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/dewani-and-the-eastern-cape-link-1.1000090
docmac
docmac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sat 11 Dec - 9:14

I bet he is already in India by now! One rule for one and another rule for others. Bail?????????
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  keepingmum Sat 11 Dec - 9:25

fred wrote:I bet he is already in India by now! One rule for one and another rule for others. Bail?????????
Yep, a nice little private plane from a nice little private airfield. Engine revving and a big fat bag of cash being handed over.
keepingmum
keepingmum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next