Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER

+51
AnnaEsse
chrissie
Lillyofthevalley
Badboy
Loopdaloop
mara thon
fuzeta
Angelina
Annabel
buildersbum
margaret
halfamo
Indigo
docmac
tanszi
Dimsie
Angelique
jejune
fred
Karen
POPPY1
blossom45
lifeisforliving
T4two
SteveT
pennylane
Chris
Alpine Aster
mumbles
zodiac
Wallflower
bootsy
MaryB
Midas
Christine
Fudge
contrary
Roasted Arizona
xtina
frencheuropean
Colonel Fabien
dutchclogs
maebee
nospinnaker
jassi
keepingmum
Carolina
Claudia79
flower
hobnob
fedrules
55 posters

Page 21 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next

Go down

LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 21 Empty Re: LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER

Post  Angelique Wed 13 Jul - 0:29

Yes I watched the Dispathes programme as well and agree with the SA Police that Dewani is faking illness to avoid extradition. They mentioned that the window of the taxi through which Dewani was supposed to have been pushed only opened about a third. I doubt he could have been pushed throguh it!

Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :
LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 21 Empty as above

Post  halfamo Wed 13 Jul - 14:10

Dewani just does,nt come over as genuine to me , i find the whole thing suspect if he is innocent then he should go back to SA .His wifes family need and deserve some answers.
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Warning :
LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 13 Jul - 16:01

What I don"t understand is why he had to have Anni killed?????? She had misgivings before the Wedding and probably he admitted he was Gay on their
Wedding night which is why they had a big row. How could he find someone so quickly, who knew someone who would do the dirty deed?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Thu 14 Jul - 1:17

A lot of gay men in the past used to marry to cover their real sexual orientation. Maybe they also fought mentally to be normal. Is it possible that this is still the case and even though Dewani is probably aware that being gay is acceptable in other countries/religious beliefs it is not acceptable in his sect or so I understand. So he may have been determined to show his family that he was a heterosexual and "normal" and when Anni found out he couldn't cope with this becoming known. He did what he thought would protect his sexuality from being discovered.

Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 14 Jul - 1:34

Angelique wrote:A lot of gay men in the past used to marry to cover their real sexual orientation. Maybe they also fought mentally to be normal. Is it possible that this is still the case and even though Dewani is probably aware that being gay is acceptable in other countries/religious beliefs it is not acceptable in his sect or so I understand. So he may have been determined to show his family that he was a heterosexual and "normal" and when Anni found out he couldn't cope with this becoming known. He did what he thought would protect his sexuality from being discovered.

He didn"t live in India though did he so his Family need never have known.......to take someone for a wife to hide one"s sexuality is so selfish and then
have no compunction about arranging her death is unbelievable.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  docmac Thu 14 Jul - 1:42

Panda wrote:
Anni is not from a Wealthy Family.
She was, actually. She was well on the way to being pretty well off herself, too.

Having said that, I do hope Shrien is coming to CT. For a very prolonged stay.
docmac
docmac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1936
Warning :
LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Fri 15 Jul - 1:09

No - it does not fully explain why he arranged for Anni to be murdered - it's too horrific to contemplate that he was 'mentally sane' when this was happening. I think this was what I was trying to say that he may have been under some form of mental instability during this period.

If you think about it he was arranging to marry Anni for a year before the wedding. Imagine trying to live a lie for this long and then when the marriage finally took place - it could have unhinged him. Anni's reaction at finding out could have pushed him over the edge. I remember reading/watching something about Anni being upset on the plane out to SA and sitting apart from Dewani and crying. Maybe he decided it on the plane. It is possible having finally managed to marry - he then faced it all falling apart. Some ego's denied their goal react in a fatalistic way.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 21 Empty Shiren Dewani - Unfit to Stand ?

Post  Loopdaloop Mon 18 Jul - 15:06

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/jul/18/shrien-dewani-unfit-trial-barrister
A British man accused of arranging for his wife to be murdered while they were on honeymoon in South Africa would be considered unfit to stand trial if he was facing a British court, his extradition hearing has been told.

Shrien Dewani faces being sent back to South Africa to be put on trial for allegedly conspiring to kill his wife, Anni, in a fake carjacking in Cape Town. However, he has been diagnosed as suffering from severe post-traumatic stress disorder and his barrister, Clare Montgomery QC, argued that if he was facing domestic proceedings he would be "simply unfit to stand trial".

Dewani, who is being treated in a medium secure hospital, was excused from staying in court to hear proceedings after Montgomery claimed it would be "inhuman" to force him to remain.

Montgomery said Dewani had had to begin his journey from the Fromeside hospital in Bristol to Woolwich crown court in east London, where the extradition hearing is taking place, at 4am every morning he was required to appear. Travelling by car, being exposed to loud noises and the presence of other people exacerbated his condition, Montgomery said. Dewani sat in the dock looking dishevelled and confused as Montgomery asked for him to be allowed to leave.

District judge Howard Riddle accepted that Dewani's health was "fragile" and agreed that in the "exceptional" circumstances he could be excused from attending. Dewani was led from the dock looking unsteady on his feet and disoriented.

At an earlier stage of the hearing in May, the court was told Dewani would be particularly vulnerable to attacks in prison because of his good looks, the fact that a woman was his alleged victim and allegations – denied by his family – that he is gay.

I think this man is having the court system on and making a mockery of justice, however shout the proverbial shit hit the fan I imagine this is the same route that the Mccanns will go.

'Particularly vulnerable to attacks in prison because of his good looks' shows the psychopathic grandiose traits which led this man to think he could get away with all of this in the first place. He was evidently initially one of the 'successful personality disorders' hence his success in business however now the manipulation is really showing through.

After watching the episode of dispatches the other days his subsequent actions to the event did not appear to be a man with 'severe' post traumatic stress disorder, I'm impressed that the lawyer has developed his own specific qualitative gradings of PTSD now however one might argue that if he does have PTSD the traumatic event is actually people seeing through him and him getting caught.
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  halfamo Mon 18 Jul - 15:12

He,s conning the courts imo this man is a coward if he has nothing to hide go back and face his accusers .
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Mon 18 Jul - 15:13

I wonder how quickly someone ill enough to be said to be 'unfit to stand trial' would recover if all charges against them were dropped? Somehow I think their health would take a sudden turn for the better once off the hook - but maybe that's just me being cynical.
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1476
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  docmac Mon 18 Jul - 15:16

Dewani is so fake you could not get 2 quid for him at a busy traffic intersection.
docmac
docmac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :
LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  halfamo Mon 18 Jul - 15:17

Dimsie wrote:I wonder how quickly someone ill enough to be said to be 'unfit to stand trial' would recover if all charges against them were dropped? Somehow I think their health would take a sudden turn for the better once off the hook - but maybe that's just me being cynical.

Exactly Dimsie.
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 18 Jul - 19:36

Dewani has been declared too ill to return to S.A. on the grounds that he suffers from post traumatic stress disorder. The Camera showed him
looking into space, bearded and a tousled Head of hair.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 18 Jul - 19:41

Panda wrote:Dewani has been declared too ill to return to S.A. on the grounds that he suffers from post traumatic stress disorder. The Camera showed him

Oh no! I hoped they would see through his fake stress disorder!
I bet Anii's family are furious!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Mon 18 Jul - 19:48

wasnt it one of the Guinness family that was really ill with i think it was Alzheimers or something and recovered.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 18 Jul - 19:50

wjk wrote:
Panda wrote:Dewani has been declared too ill to return to S.A. on the grounds that he suffers from post traumatic stress disorder. The Camera showed him

Oh no! I hoped they would see through his fake stress disorder!
I bet Anii's family are furious!

There was no indication about whether the case would be reviewed say in 6 months.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  docmac Tue 19 Jul - 1:58

Panda wrote:Dewani has been declared too ill to return to S.A. on the grounds that he suffers from post traumatic stress disorder.
No he has not.
docmac
docmac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 19 Jul - 2:25

docmac wrote:
Panda wrote:Dewani has been declared too ill to return to S.A. on the grounds that he suffers from post traumatic stress disorder.
No he has not.

Don"t start docmac, I have ignored your insults but I SAW ON THE NEWS TODAY DEWANI BEING LED AWAY FROM THE COURT AND THE REPORT
SAYING HE WAS DECLARED UNFIT TO GO TO S.A BECAUSE HE IS SUFFERINNG FROM PDST.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  docmac Tue 19 Jul - 12:25

Panda wrote:
docmac wrote:
No he has not.

Don"t start docmac, I have ignored your insults but I SAW ON THE NEWS TODAY DEWANI BEING LED AWAY FROM THE COURT AND THE REPORT
SAYING HE WAS DECLARED UNFIT TO GO TO S.A BECAUSE HE IS SUFFERINNG FROM PDST.
He was excused from attending the ongoing extradition hearing, actually. That's all. No need to shout.
docmac
docmac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 19 Jul - 13:13

SO, he could still have to go and face justice??
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 19 Jul - 13:39

wjk wrote:SO, he could still have to go and face justice??

Hi wjk, I would suppose he will be reassessed in a few months but it"s been quite a while since he was first admitted to the Clinic.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 19 Jul - 14:27

Just strap him to a chair, put him in an ambulance, take him to the airport, put him on SA Airways and wave goodbye to him as he yells 'vindaloo' from 30,000 feet....what happens to him after that is down to the SA Authorities.

He committed a crime and he needs to be bought to justice....all this fake illness doesn't wash with me so perhaps they could pay me the wages the so called psychiatrist gets as he couldn't see through a glass window !!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  docmac Tue 19 Jul - 14:27

The hearing continues in his absence for the rest of the week. I see that despite his shuffling, robotic and unkempt exterior, it has been put to the hearing that he works out for 2 hours at a time. Hmmm...

Let's see at the end of the week. Dunno where the 'few month reappraisal' idea comes from.

Last edited by docmac on Tue 19 Jul - 14:30; edited 1 time in total
docmac
docmac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  docmac Tue 19 Jul - 14:29

kitti wrote:
He committed a crime and he needs to be bought to justice....all this fake illness doesn't wash with me so perhaps they could pay me the wages the so called psychiatrist gets as he couldn't see through a glass window !!
Good 'wages', I'll bet on it...
docmac
docmac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 19 Jul - 14:30

Panda wrote:

Hi wjk, I would suppose he will be reassessed in a few months but it"s been quite a while since he was first admitted to the Clinic.

Private clinic at that and wasnt he in the Priory where other celebs attend?

He is a celeb, isn't he, after all...that's what he's got a PR man for....as Annies dad has said.....why has he got a PR man for who only does Kiss and Tells.....what's that all about.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next