Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER

+51
AnnaEsse
chrissie
Lillyofthevalley
Badboy
Loopdaloop
mara thon
fuzeta
Angelina
Annabel
buildersbum
margaret
halfamo
Indigo
docmac
tanszi
Dimsie
Angelique
jejune
fred
Karen
POPPY1
blossom45
lifeisforliving
T4two
SteveT
pennylane
Chris
Alpine Aster
mumbles
zodiac
Wallflower
bootsy
MaryB
Midas
Christine
Fudge
contrary
Roasted Arizona
xtina
frencheuropean
Colonel Fabien
dutchclogs
maebee
nospinnaker
jassi
keepingmum
Carolina
Claudia79
flower
hobnob
fedrules
55 posters

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

Go down

LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 20 Empty Re: LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 21 Apr - 13:22

Panda wrote:
docmac wrote:
Panda wrote:
His lawyers argue that he is suffering from severe post-traumatic stress disorder.
Bullshit.

They claim his human rights would be breached if he was sent to a South African prison as no psychiatric care would be available.
Bullshit.

Docmac

There was a photo with this article and he looks a broken man, for the Cameras no doubt.

I am in no doubt about this Panda. I think he's throwing the mother of all tantrums so that he doesn't have to face being confronted with what he has done.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 21 Apr - 13:38

Dewani was not present in court but he will have to attend his extradition hearing at Woolwich Crown Court on May 3.

Will the Court grant extradition I wonder?

Britain seems to be the place to be, we have Halligen , the Wikileaks guy, now Dewani all on the Wanted list for extradition.

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 21 Apr - 13:43

Panda wrote:

Dewani was not present in court but he will have to attend his extradition hearing at Woolwich Crown Court on May 3.

Britain seems to be the place to be, we have Halligen , the Wikileaks guy, now Dewani all on the Wanted list for extradition.

Don't forget 'Hookie,' Hamza, whom the US is trying to extradite, but the European courts think he might face harsh punishment in the US!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 21 Apr - 13:54

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:

Don't forget 'Hookie,' Hamza, whom the US is trying to extradite, but the European courts think he might face harsh punishment in the US!

None of these are British Citizens yet the cost of all these hearings to the Taxpayer must be huge!!!!

On the News today, the facility in Australia for holding asylum seekers and visa applicants was set on fire because the applicants say it is taking too long to process their applications!!!1 It really is a crazy World we are living in.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 5 May - 15:44

wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 5 May - 15:56

I feel sad for them too. They probably thought their daughter was making a good marriage and was set for a happy married life with 'the man of her dreams.' Unfortunately, the man of her dreams is possibly gay and was pushed into the marriage by his parents who didn't want the shame of having a gay son. And he didn't want to be disowned and cut out of the family money I should think.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 5 May - 15:59

It's looking that way, Anna.
A greedy coward!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 5 May - 16:26

LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 20 306321 wjk

Yes, the latest allegation of Dewani being Gay, although he does lolok like a "pretty boy" must be devastaing to Annis
Family, is Dewani still in the Priory, the Barsteward wants hanging for the way he is trying to manipulate everybody.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 5 May - 16:31

Panda wrote:

Yes, the latest allegation of Dewani being Gay, although he does lolok like a "pretty boy" must be devastaing to Annis
Family, is Dewani still in the Priory, the Barsteward wants hanging for the way he is trying to manipulate everybody.

His lawyers are trying to stop the extradition, saying that if he were to be housed in a SA prison, he'd be assaulted because of his boyish good looks and rumours that he is gay.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 5 May - 17:12

Panda wrote:

LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 20 306321 panda,
No he's not in the Priory, you can read it here on the link Anna posted.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3522077/Shrien-Dewani-arrested-in-Priory-bust-up.html
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 5 May - 17:37

Thaks wjk, methinks acting might be another of his Talents. If your"e going to do a job, do it properly, that"s what I
say. Don"t pay a couple of ragamuffins who will out you to save their own skin , with apologies to Anni"s Family.x
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Fri 6 May - 0:21

There was an interview with Anni's family this evening on Channel4 News - so sad - they discussed the homosexuality thing. They believe that it is true and wonder why the family did not say something before the wedding.

They also reiterated that if Shrien is innocent then why not return and face the Court and prove it for his own honour.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Sat 7 May - 6:36

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 7 May - 7:23

Thanks Annabel, this is why Dewani is so "ill" , but if the Baroness finds the existing evidence overwhelming she will
have to agree to the extradition. Not just to maintain good relations with South Africa, but for the sake of Anni"s
Family to know that justice will be done.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Mon 4 Jul - 21:01

Have just seen there is a programme on Channel 4 Dispatches next Monday at 8 p.m. It's called "Murder on Honeymoon" - this is the Dewani case.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 4 Jul - 21:28

Angelique wrote:Have just seen there is a programme on Channel 4 Dispatches next Monday at 8 p.m. It's called "Murder on Honeymoon" - this is the Dewani case.

Hi Angelique, Yes, I was watching Dispatches tonight and it was announced that the case would be investigated. Is there any News about Dewani, the last I read was he was in a Clinic being treated for some imaginary illness.

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Mon 4 Jul - 21:57

LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 20 306321 Panda

I have not seen anything anywhere so he still must be holed up in the Clinic.

Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 4 Jul - 22:05

Angelique wrote: LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 20 306321 Panda

I have not seen anything anywhere so he still must be holed up in the Clinic.

Should be interesting viewing then.Dispatches was investigating Rogue Landlords tonight , Landlords renting sheds to illegal immigrants.No wonder
the Country is in the state it"s in.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Mon 4 Jul - 22:18

Panda

Yes - I watched it as well. It's almost as though the immigrants are in control! I wouldn't be surprised if this is how they carry on in their 'mother country' and seem to think that flouting the law here is something and nothing.

Well, it is really - as it seems we don't enforce even the most modest border controls anymore.

I hope the Meridian Foundation gets a good going over. Snow said he wasn't letting it go - it would be followed up.

We are most definitely in a "mess" if it takes Dispatches to uncover this vicious treatment of tenants for which the taxpayer is ultimately paying.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 5 Jul - 1:37

Angelique wrote:Panda

Yes - I watched it as well. It's almost as though the immigrants are in control! I wouldn't be surprised if this is how they carry on in their 'mother country' and seem to think that flouting the law here is something and nothing.

Well, it is really - as it seems we don't enforce even the most modest border controls anymore.

I hope the Meridian Foundation gets a good going over. Snow said he wasn't letting it go - it would be followed up.

We are most definitely in a "mess" if it takes Dispatches to uncover this vicious treatment of tenants for which the taxpayer is ultimately paying.

Angeliqe,

It also shows how lax our Border Patrols are that all these illegals can come into the Country unnoticed.It was a good Programme and these Landlords
should be deported with the illegals.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 12 Jul - 14:55

I watched the Dispatches programme last night and it was obvious that Dewani lied. The Police have CTTV evidence of Dewani handing an envelope to
Tonga the Taxi Driver who arranged the hit. Dewani IS gay, one witness said he had casual sex with him after meeting him at a Gay Club and another
said he had an ongoing relationship with him for a while. Anni had told her Friend that Dewani told her he wanted to wait until they were married
before having Sex, Anni"s Sister said the couple had a terrible row on their Wedding Night, and her Sister said Anni had told her she didn"t want to
marry Dewani but he talked her round.

Without telling the Family, Dewani had Anni cremated and her Sister said that while Anni was lying "in State", Dewani tried to take a ring from her finger but because it was too tight, he almost threw her arm back down, everyone was shocked. I didn"t know Anni was brought up in Sweden , but anyway,
her family scattered her ashes in a lake there where Anni used to go swimming,

I don"t think he will be able to fight this extradition Order and hope he gets what he deserves.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 20 Empty as above

Post  halfamo Tue 12 Jul - 15:32

Afternoon panda this has never sat right with me i find Dewani,s mental collapse very suspect , as its such a high profile case i,m dubious about claims this man would,nt get a fair hearing in SA:
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 12 Jul - 16:14

halfamo wrote:Afternoon panda this has never sat right with me i find Dewani,s mental collapse very suspect , as its such a high profile case i,m dubious about claims this man would,nt get a fair hearing in SA:

Hi, halfamo,

A South African Police Officer was interviewed and he said Dewani would get a fair Trial and that he was faking his health problems to avoid extradition.
I must confess I never took much interest in the case but I do wonder why, if he is Gay, he wanted to marry. It certainly wasn2t for Money because
Anni is not from a Wealthy Family. Why go to such an extreme method of resolving the problem when Anni must have realised he was gay on their
Wedding night ? they could have led seperate lives until divorcing later.

The CCTV footage in the Hotel is quite damning, but did he know thw Taxi Driver previously, you don"t just pick someone off the Street and ask if they
know someone who will murder your Wife.!!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 12 Jul - 21:35

Being gay and Indian is an embarrassment I'm afraid.....I think he told her in SA and that is what she was going to tell her dad when she got home.

The marriage was a sham as at his age his family decided that it was time to find a wife, and he did, but he didn't bargain on anni spilling the beans.

She wasn't going to sit back and spend her life with a gay man who trawls gay pubs and prob will still do that when they were married , after all, he did it when they were engaged ...no, the penny prob just dropped for her in SA but unfortunately her fate was well and truly sealed BEFORE she went to SA.

After all, dewani DID mention his plot to someone in the uk....

You have to ask yourself why he got married......he had to.....to save face then you have to ask yourself why did he have her killed.....only HE knows that , we can only surmise.....anni said he was a MONSTER....she was right.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 12 Jul - 21:51

Kitt, I don"t know if you watched the Programme but you had to feel sorry for Anni"s family, they are such nice people and sbe was so beautiful, but I do wonder why, when she had her doubts, she didn"t have the courage to break off the relationship.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next