Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creepy Jon Corner

+19
Bobsy
almostgothic
mulberry babe
widowan
zodiac
chrissie
SteveT
tanszi
victor mendez
Panda
marxman
Supersal
wjk
fred
citylady5488
mcscam
bettymops
Dimsie
harryfifi
23 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Creepy Jon Corner Empty The Creepy Jon Corner

Post  Autumn Sun 5 Jun - 12:41

4th JUN
McCann Exposure is subject to defamation, harassment and copyright complaint via Carter Ruck on behalf of their clients Kate and Gerald McCann and Jon Corner. McCann Exposure’s response to Carter Ruck is reproduced in full below.

Interesting that Jon Corner has crawled out of the woodwork to join forces with Kate and Gerry in attempting to silence McCann Exposure.

A reminder of his creepy description of Madeleine
So beautiful, astonishingly bright, and I’d have to say very charismatic. She would shine out of a crowd. So—God forgive me—maybe that’s part of the problem. That special quality. Some ******* picked up on that.

From Joana Morais Blog about Jon Corner:

Jon Corner - the friend and filmmaker who rather strangely videoed the parents in June - some footage of which was shown on the unflattering BBC Panorama programme - is now officially on the Fund's board of directors following the resignation of Kate's old school-friend Esther McVey, and one other.

Jon Corner's contribution included the most bizarre footage of Kate shown to date, and the odd shot of Gerry hunched over his PC with the voice-over explaining that he was 'searching for Madeleine'.

Now why would this good friend of the family and godfather to the twins choose to release to Panorama these rather eye-opening scenes? In the light of yesterday's revelation of discussions with a 'proper' film production outfit, (the ones who made Touching the Void) maybe he is a little miffed. If they burned his company in search of a better offer, he might have decided that "we were so into each other, you know?" and "whoosh, cluck" should be put out there. On the other hand if he is as lacking in self-awareness as G and K themselves, perhaps he didn't see any harm in any of the content of his videos.

More on the fund from their own website:

Two of the directors, Brian Kennedy and John McCann, are members of Madeleine’s family. The other five directors are independent appointments. They were appointed to ensure the Board of Directors had independence and the range of skills required to manage the Fund.
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :
The Creepy Jon Corner Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Creepy Jon Corner Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

The Creepy Jon Corner Empty The Creepy Jon Corner

Post  harryfifi Sun 5 Jun - 12:55

I saw him several months ago in Liverpool One shopping centre. He is creepy looking in real life as well. He frightened the life out of me!!
harryfifi
harryfifi
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 65
Warning :
The Creepy Jon Corner Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Creepy Jon Corner Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-12

Back to top Go down

The Creepy Jon Corner Empty Re: The Creepy Jon Corner

Post  Dimsie Sun 5 Jun - 13:00

'So beautiful, astonishingly bright, and I’d have to say very charismatic. She would shine out of a crowd. So—God forgive me—maybe that’s part of the problem. That special quality. Some ******* picked up on that.'

Yes, an odd way to describe a child not yet 4. From her photos, Madeleine looks to have been a pretty little girl rather than beautiful, and how do you decide that a child of that age is 'astonishingly bright' unless she's already a member of Mensa or playing Chopin on the piano or something of that kind, ie a gifted child? 'Bright' maybe, but 'astonishingly bright' unfortunately makes Jon Corner sound astonishingly OTT. As for 'very charismatic' ... hmm, again not the usual word to describe a child of that age.

The 'she would shine out in a crowd' is just stupid. We saw the footage of Madeleine on the bus, Madeleine going up the steps of the plane, and she looked just as you'd expect - a normal, ordinary little girl. How does this become 'shine out in a crowd'? Where?

I don't know about JC's description being creepy, its more sort of a fawning way of talking. IMO.
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1476
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sun 5 Jun - 13:11

Hiya autumn can you say more about the talks with the filmakers (who made Touching the Void) Ive looked for more info on it cant find it, went to Joana's site, im probably looking in wrong place for it.

Yes, describing so young a child as in the terms he did and as being charismatic makes me feel a little uncomfortable.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  bettymops Sun 5 Jun - 13:30

His description reminds me in a way at KM´s words, how beautiful Madeleine was. Perhaps it is not unusual for native english speakers, but in german you wouldn´t choose such words for your very young child.
I also makes me feel uncomfortable, especially knowing this was / is a friend of the McCanns, and child abuse is in most cases from friends or family.
If you think about the Gaspers statement, the McCanns surely have rather strange friends.
bettymops
bettymops

Number of posts : 7
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sun 5 Jun - 13:39

tanszi wrote:Hiya autumn can you say more about the talks with the filmakers (who made Touching the Void) Ive looked for more info on it cant find it, went to Joana's site, im probably looking in wrong place for it.

Yes, describing so young a child as in the terms he did and as being charismatic makes me feel a little uncomfortable.

Hi tanszi - Jon Corner is the managing director of River Media Ltd, a video company. He is very close to the McCanns and was the first person Kate called after Madeleine disappeared. He filmed the infamous fly on the wall documentary about Kate and Gerry which was screened on Panorama, which included their trip to Huelva.

Also it was Jon Corner who provided the disturbing and highly contravertial photo of Madeleine wearing make up which was shown in the CEOP viral vid.

And lets not forget, Clarence Mitchell himself described Jon Corner as A KEY PLAYER The Creepy Jon Corner 29204
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sun 5 Jun - 14:01

There was massive criticism of Jon Corner's video which included Madeleine wearing make-up.

From The Independent

Can the McCanns be thinking straight?

Three years have passed since the disappearance of Madeleine McCann and her parents are determined that the search for her should not slip out of the world's headlines. To keep the story alive, they have just released a moody video, complete with a musical soundtrack, which includes a photograph of the three-year-old wearing make-up and gazing into the camera. It is that image which, predictably, has featured in the media,

It seems a bizarre and unsettling development. Clearly, Kate and Gerry McCann have been living through a nightmare of unimaginable horror and perhaps, even after three years, they are not thinking straight. If so, someone should surely have pointed out to them that, in a case over which paedophilia casts an obvious shadow, it looks downright weird when a photograph which has the effect of sexualising the missing child becomes part of the campaign to find her.

Obviously, the make-up game and the photograph were innocent at the time but, when the private picture is released into the public domain in these circumstances, something altogether nastier kicks in.

What was the point of this exercise, apart from getting more news coverage? At a time when there is justified concern over Primark selling Little Miss Naughty padded bras for eight-year-olds and allegations that Playboy brands are being aimed at the primary school market, the circulation of this can only feed prurience of the very worst kind.

Maybe it was a misjudgement, but it confirms a niggling sense that the McCanns' publicity–at-all-costs campaign has seriously lost its way.

http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/commentators/terence-blacker/terence-blacker-depressing-clichs-sadly-perpetuated-1961380.html
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 5 Jun - 14:12

From Michelle Thompson's interview:

My companion and I, Jon Corner, were Amelie’s god-parents. Kate is the god-mother of my daughter Charlotte.

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/post689.html#p689

Not 'wife', not even 'partner'.........
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 5 Jun - 14:15

One of his company websites was called Keekoscene. I will leave you all to Google for yourselves, the meaning of the term "keeko".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sun 5 Jun - 14:30

Iris wrote:One of his company websites was called Keekoscene. I will leave you all to Google for yourselves, the meaning of the term "keeko".

Keekoscene Ltd, Unit 3, Millennium Court, Buildwas Road, Clayhill Light Industrial Park, Neston CH64 3UZ

Business Area: Other Business Activities - surprise surprise details have been removed.

Keeko
a tiny metal object, usually stuck into the rectum, when requiring sexual desire. mostly common in the gay community, a keeko can be found in heterosexual activities as well
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mcscam Sun 5 Jun - 14:36

Lets keep a sense of reality here that nasty reference was the only one on page 1 of google the rest is about colouring pads for McDonalds and kids toys and games.

It is easy to fall into a biased trap...

No offence The Creepy Jon Corner 25346

Last edited by mcscam on Sun 5 Jun - 14:37; edited 1 time in total
mcscam
mcscam
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 114
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  citylady5488 Sun 5 Jun - 14:37

Autumn wrote:
Iris wrote:One of his company websites was called Keekoscene. I will leave you all to Google for yourselves, the meaning of the term "keeko".

Keekoscene Ltd, Unit 3, Millennium Court, Buildwas Road, Clayhill Light Industrial Park, Neston CH64 3UZ

Business Area: Other Business Activities - surprise surprise details have been removed.

Keeko
a tiny metal object, usually stuck into the rectum, when requiring sexual desire. mostly common in the gay community, a keeko can be found in heterosexual activities as well

[b]I googled too!! shocking!
citylady5488
citylady5488

Number of posts : 12
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 5 Jun - 14:45

How is it defamation and harassment?

Defamation.I.e. NOT believing in their abduction theory and making it known?

Harassment.......how are people harassing them ....by keeping on with the notion that we don't believe in their abduction theory and won't go away?

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 5 Jun - 14:49

I find it insulting that the mccanns can use the word 'harassment'.....it means that I am threatening them and tormenting them, which I am not

The mccanns seem to be 'harassing' people who won't comply with them by threatening them with carter ruck and tormenting people by telling a pack off lies and know it.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sun 5 Jun - 14:54

Interesting that Jon Corner dissolved his former company, Keekoscene Ltd, around the time of Madeleine's disappearance.

Anyone have links to info about this company and others that he was involved with before River Media?
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sun 5 Jun - 14:58

Obviously, the make-up game and the photograph were innocent at the time

Why obviously?? it isn't obvious to me, is it to you? We have no idea in which kind of context that the photograph was taken!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 5 Jun - 15:05

Didn't corner say .....if she damaged shes still recoverable.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 5 Jun - 15:06

Is this a new complaint from Carter Ruck?
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 5 Jun - 15:07

Even if they we innocent at the time they still should NOT off been out their for everyone to see.

Whatever game she was playing at the time.....she didn't look at if she was happy playing it.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 5 Jun - 15:10

wjk wrote:Is this a new complaint from Carter Ruck?

Yes.......accussing them off harassment etc.

Why bring Jon corner into it at this stage

Seems the mccanns are scrapping the bottom off the barrel by trying to make an example of mccann exposure.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 5 Jun - 15:10

kitti wrote:
wjk wrote:Is this a new complaint from Carter Ruck?

Yes.......accussing them off harassment etc.

Why bring Jon corner into it at this stage

Seems the mccanns are scrapping the bottom off the barrel by trying to make an example of mccann exposure.

Thanks kitti, just read the reply on the other thread! Excellent The Creepy Jon Corner 944533
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 5 Jun - 15:11

Why hasn't Gerry McCann tried to carter ruck people for slandering him and Payne?

Too scared?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 5 Jun - 15:12

kitti wrote:Why hasn't Gerry McCann tried to carter ruck people for slandering him and Payne?

Too scared?
Yeah, the truth may come out!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 5 Jun - 15:14

The mccanns are wasting their money or rather the fund money trying to shut people up, they would best do trying to accumulate as much money as they can to pay off mr amaral.....their going to need it.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  victor mendez Sun 5 Jun - 15:23

While every parent thinks their child is beautiful, I would feel uncomfortable with men outside my immediate family, describing my little daughter in such excessively glowing terms.
victor mendez
victor mendez
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 252
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next