Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creepy Jon Corner

+19
Bobsy
almostgothic
mulberry babe
widowan
zodiac
chrissie
SteveT
tanszi
victor mendez
Panda
marxman
Supersal
wjk
fred
citylady5488
mcscam
bettymops
Dimsie
harryfifi
23 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Creepy Jon Corner - Page 2 Empty Re: The Creepy Jon Corner

Post  Guest Sun 5 Jun - 15:26

Autumn wrote:Interesting that Jon Corner dissolved his former company, Keekoscene Ltd, around the time of Madeleine's disappearance.

Anyone have links to info about this company and others that he was involved with before River Media?

How do you know it was Jon Corner's? It seems to have a history stretching back to the 1990s
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Sun 5 Jun - 15:33

kitti wrote:The mccanns are wasting their money or rather the fund money trying to shut people up, they would best do trying to accumulate as much money as they can to pay off mr amaral.....their going to need it.

They're going to need it for that, of course, but you would think as well, how about spending some of their money - well, Madeleine's search money - on doing something towards searching?

Wouldn't that make people more inclined to think they are innocent than suing people who say otherwise?

They seem to love the attention and are getting hooked on litigation. That's an expensive hobby.

widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
The Creepy Jon Corner - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Creepy Jon Corner - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 5 Jun - 16:20

Let's see what happens when the money runs out along with carter ruck.

It's going to happen sooner or later.

God help them.....the newspapers will be picking at them till every scrap off their being is uncovered.

They will know what it was like for jez Wilkins and the smith family to have to change their telephone nos and move house just to get away from the constant harassment off the press and those who were persistantly harrassed by met3 and who are too scared to this day to go the police.

I hope they don't think that in their deluded minds that the press haven't got any juicy bits off scandal about them....Kate in her book......Gerry had has lots of girlfriends blah blah......yes Kate, and I'm sure they have a few stories to tell some quite embarrassing perhaps.....hotlips Healey ......if they have ONE then they has DOZENS...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
The Creepy Jon Corner - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Creepy Jon Corner - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Supersal Sun 5 Jun - 16:21

I have often wondered how you actually SEARCH for a missing 8 year old?? Do you wander around grabbing every young girl and demanding to know her real name? Do you look behind sheds, under stones, in your neighbour's cellar? She's not going to be at a school, or at a Doctors surgery or in Sainsburys. So how do you LOOK for her?
Supersal
Supersal
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 51
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sun 5 Jun - 16:26

carmen wrote:
Autumn wrote:Interesting that Jon Corner dissolved his former company, Keekoscene Ltd, around the time of Madeleine's disappearance.

Anyone have links to info about this company and others that he was involved with before River Media?

How do you know it was Jon Corner's? It seems to have a history stretching back to the 1990s

It was on Joana Morais's blog.
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Sun 5 Jun - 16:28

Supersal wrote:I have often wondered how you actually SEARCH for a missing 8 year old?? Do you wander around grabbing every young girl and demanding to know her real name? Do you look behind sheds, under stones, in your neighbour's cellar? She's not going to be at a school, or at a Doctors surgery or in Sainsburys. So how do you LOOK for her?

Hi Supersal, well according to Jon Corner's 'fly on the wall' film of the saintly duo, you just spend hours and hours googling on your computer! Gerry is a dab hand at it! The Creepy Jon Corner - Page 2 25346
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sun 5 Jun - 16:38

marxman wrote:
Supersal wrote:I have often wondered how you actually SEARCH for a missing 8 year old?? Do you wander around grabbing every young girl and demanding to know her real name? Do you look behind sheds, under stones, in your neighbour's cellar? She's not going to be at a school, or at a Doctors surgery or in Sainsburys. So how do you LOOK for her?

Hi Supersal, well according to Jon Corner's 'fly on the wall' film of the saintly duo, you just spend hours and hours googling on your computer! Gerry is a dab hand at it! The Creepy Jon Corner - Page 2 25346

Or you go to Huelva, as Kate, Gerry and Jon Corner did, to distribute leaflets when everywhere is closed because its a Bank Holiday. The Creepy Jon Corner - Page 2 294124
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 5 Jun - 16:39

Autumn wrote:
marxman wrote:

Or you go to Huelva, as Kate, Gerry and Jon Corner did, to distribute leaflets when everywhere is closed because its a Bank Holiday. The Creepy Jon Corner - Page 2 294124

didn't JON CORNER OR JOHN MCCANN HAVE A VILLA IN HUELVA?
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sun 5 Jun - 16:55

fred wrote:
Obviously, the make-up game and the photograph were innocent at the time

Why obviously?? it isn't obvious to me, is it to you? We have no idea in which kind of context that the photograph was taken!

Well I would like to know why he thought this would be a good idea for a home video and then go on to release it to the general public. Many have critised the use of such a photo and are wonder why they released an image that could appeal to paedos. As the McCanns keep saying she has been taken by a paedo what were they thinking of, giving their consent to Jon Corner to release the very kind of image that would appeal to the 'paedo abductor' they claim has taken her - absolutely sickening!!
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 5 Jun - 17:13

Picking up a Carmen post on why Jon referred to his "Companion,". maybe it is his age, One thing which has always intrigued me is the £1,800
charged to the Fund for his equipment when he returned to the U.K. Could he have taken back to the U.K. more than his equipment.?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Sun 5 Jun - 17:13

He was a member of a pop band in the 80's. I'll see what I can find. Unsurprisingly some of it has been whooshed clicked.
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  victor mendez Sun 5 Jun - 17:18

Yes, I've wondered the same thing, Supersal. Even with unlimited resources what can private detectives actually do? Apart from flying all over the world to areas where there has been a 'sighting', what can they realistically do? Lurk round schools peering at youngsters as they leave?

A private search may have been feasible in the first couple of years, but now Madeleine has grown it is no longer a sensible course of action. If a sighting supported by photographic or physical evidence (DNA) turned up then this would be worth pursuing. Otherwise, it is rather pointless. I, too would like to know what this expensive detection consists of.
victor mendez
victor mendez
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 252
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Sun 5 Jun - 17:31

"Keeping her name and her story out there" - there aren't going to be SIGHTINGS. Unless someone looks through a fence and sees a tent in the back yard where an 8 year old seems to be living or something, like with Jaycee Duggard. This child is dead, 95% probable, and if she is alive she would not be kept out where people can sight her.

All they can do is promote the fact that she is alive and findable which not uncoincidentally also allows them to further the abduction scenario at a time when they badly need SY to be following that line, And of course, to generate funds for them to use in suing people and in having their lawyer suppress the information that they've been asked and refused to reconstruct and such things if they do happen.

the other thing I suppose you could do is to assume that she was taken by a pedophile ring and ten try to infiltrate that. The way people seem to do that is by posing as one themselves and getting access to their caht rooms and such. Whose job will that be?
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sun 5 Jun - 17:32

chrissie wrote:He was a member of a pop band in the 80's. I'll see what I can find. Unsurprisingly some of it has been whooshed clicked.

Yes, he claims to have worked with The Pet Shop Boys.
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Sun 5 Jun - 17:32

chrissie wrote:He was a member of a pop band in the 80's. I'll see what I can find. Unsurprisingly some of it has been whooshed clicked.

Just to add a link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/3D/6972475837?v=info
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  zodiac Sun 5 Jun - 17:37

chrissie wrote:

Is that him on our right of the picture?

The Creepy Jon Corner - Page 2 23324 The Creepy Jon Corner - Page 2 477442
zodiac
zodiac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1248
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sun 5 Jun - 17:41

chrissie wrote:

'Some Die For Money' and 'A Child's Toy' ..... a couple of songs off the playlist that are probably best avoided.
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sun 5 Jun - 17:43

just had too look - agree with the emoticons
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Sun 5 Jun - 17:48

tanszi wrote:just had too look - agree with the emoticons

In the early days of this case, there were many more 'questionable' photos relating to 3D which have clearly since been removed. We spoke this about in MF and possibly 3A's.
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sun 5 Jun - 17:52

chrissie wrote:
tanszi wrote:just had too look - agree with the emoticons

In the early days of this case, there were many more 'questionable' photos relating to 3D which have clearly since been removed. We spoke this about in MF and possibly 3A's.

HiDeHo has saved a lot of stuff from 3As and might have some of the photos.
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveT Sun 5 Jun - 17:52

Badboy'

From memory, the drugs company that John Mccann worked for had a factory/plant in Helueva. Not heard about him having an appartment there, but I remember that there was a lot of building going on there with rumours that these would be investigated.
SteveT
SteveT
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 602
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveT Sun 5 Jun - 17:57

Really should check my spelling!
SteveT
SteveT
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 602
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 5 Jun - 18:12

jc HAD A CONNECTION TO A BAND? THAT HAD A THOMAS LANG ORIGINALLY THOMAS JONES,ONCE DID A GIG IN MALLORCA FOR A DEBUTEE(SP?)
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  zodiac Sun 5 Jun - 18:12

Autumn wrote:
chrissie wrote:

'Some Die For Money' and 'A Child's Toy' ..... a couple of songs off the playlist that are probably best avoided.

I noticed those titles and I also noticed, Alone.
zodiac
zodiac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1248
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sun 5 Jun - 18:24

Zodiac thankfully the playlist doesn't work

Jon Corner filmed and photographed the leaflets in the boot of the car before the trip to Huelva. Maybe to show/prove there was no body in the boot before setting off? Iv been trying to find that photo but no luck so far - its the one where leaflets are in boxes in the boot of the renault scenic.
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next