Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is what happens in jail when you hurt or kill a child

5 posters

Go down

this is  what happens in jail when you hurt  or kill  a   child  Empty this is what happens in jail when you hurt or kill a child

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 12 Jul - 16:57

Melbourne child killer in jail fight

The man who threw his four year-old daughter, Darcy Freeman, off Melbourne's West Gate Bridge has been in a jail fight.

The Herald Sun reports that Arthur Freeman finally responded to constant abuse from other inmates at Barwon Prison, near Geelong and hit out.

The paper said that Freeman, 37, got into a brawl with several other prisoners and suffered minor injuries before guards moved in to control the violence.

Freeman and his taunters are expected to be moved to separate sections of the prison system.

In April, Freeman was sentenced to life in jail with a minimum term of 32 years.

it proves inmates dont tolerate anything to do with children even if they hae killed children themselves poor little darcy i hope her father gets what he put her though
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :
this is  what happens in jail when you hurt  or kill  a   child  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100this is  what happens in jail when you hurt  or kill  a   child  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

this is  what happens in jail when you hurt  or kill  a   child  Empty Re: this is what happens in jail when you hurt or kill a child

Post  Claudia79 Tue 12 Jul - 17:04

Justiceforallkids wrote:Melbourne child killer in jail fight

The man who threw his four year-old daughter, Darcy Freeman, off Melbourne's West Gate Bridge has been in a jail fight.

The Herald Sun reports that Arthur Freeman finally responded to constant abuse from other inmates at Barwon Prison, near Geelong and hit out.

The paper said that Freeman, 37, got into a brawl with several other prisoners and suffered minor injuries before guards moved in to control the violence.

Freeman and his taunters are expected to be moved to separate sections of the prison system.

In April, Freeman was sentenced to life in jail with a minimum term of 32 years.

it proves inmates dont tolerate anything to do with children even if they hae killed children themselves poor little darcy i hope her father gets what he put her though

Sorry to hear that.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :
this is  what happens in jail when you hurt  or kill  a   child  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100this is  what happens in jail when you hurt  or kill  a   child  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

this is  what happens in jail when you hurt  or kill  a   child  Empty Re: this is what happens in jail when you hurt or kill a child

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 12 Jul - 17:05

Claudia79 wrote:

Sorry to hear that.

im not sorry he deserves what he gets !!!!!!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  princess_leia Tue 12 Jul - 17:14

I was hoping Casey Anthony had been beaten to a pulp fallen down some stairs! You're right though Carly, he deserves everything he gets! I do not condone violence or people taking the law into their own hands but in some cases I would gladly knock the living daylights out of people who harm children.
princess_leia
princess_leia
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 421
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 12 Jul - 17:20

Justiceforallkids wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

Sorry to hear that.

Carly, Claudia meant she's sorry he only suffered minor injuries. (apologies for speaking on your behalf, Claudia)
I agree with you, princess, on everything you say!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 12 Jul - 17:22

princess_leia wrote:I was hoping Casey Anthony had been beaten to a pulp fallen down some stairs! You're right though Carly, he deserves everything he gets! I do not condone violence or people taking the law into their own hands but in some cases I would gladly knock the living daylights out of people who harm children.

there are paramedics are eye wittness to what happned to darcy that day that are still deeply traumatised it was the first day of school so the bridge that he threw her off from was crammed with cars and parents taking their children to school
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 12 Jul - 17:25

wjk wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

Sorry to hear that.

Carly, Claudia meant she's sorry he only suffered minor injuries. (apologies for speaking on your behalf, Claudia)

ahhh oops i read it wrong !!!!!!!! sorry claudia!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Tue 12 Jul - 17:38

wjk wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

Sorry to hear that.

this is  what happens in jail when you hurt  or kill  a   child  83453
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Tue 12 Jul - 17:38

Justiceforallkids wrote:
wjk wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

Sorry to hear that.

ahhh oops i read it wrong !!!!!!!! sorry claudia!!!

this is  what happens in jail when you hurt  or kill  a   child  83453
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 13 Jul - 8:20

appently this bastard also bit a guard!!!!!!!! i hope they turn a blind eye next time and let them at him!!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 13 Jul - 9:36

Sadly he was reported as only suffering minor injuries....
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 13 Jul - 9:46

malena stool wrote:

Sadly he was reported as only suffering minor injuries....

im not a violent person but id kill someome who did that to my child littld darcy suvived the inital fall too she lived for like 3 hours afterwoods

this is the bridge he threw her off

this is  what happens in jail when you hurt  or kill  a   child  V3kjyt

sorry corrected the photo and other
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down