Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Sighting of Madeleine in India

+21
wjk
FreddieFireHog
Chris
Badboy
Claudia79
halfamo
Justiceforallkids
AnnaEsse
malena stool
Autumn
mara thon
flower
ali1966
pooh
Annabel
kitti
pennylane
Sigismund
liz83
SteveT
maebee
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 2 Empty Re: New Sighting of Madeleine in India

Post  Autumn Sun 24 Jul - 12:36

Dimsie wrote:
ali1966 wrote:Here in all its glory.....The mindset of Madeleine's Army

Take from their facebook page

Just hoping that the girl in Leh turns out to be Madeleine, it just goes to show that Madeleine still remains in the heart and minds of many people and we will never stop looking for her. At least these people didn't just walk away then called the police they actually stopped and held her until the police arrived. I would rather be proved wrong and apologise than miss the oppotunity to bring her home.

Now that truly is incredible, actually encouraging people to grab hold of a child and detain her, then thinking all they have to do when found to be wrong is apologise. Maybe the police need to be alerted to the fb page and the encouragement by some of the posters there to committing illegal acts against children. If the McCanns can't or won't monitor their own page and remove such posts, then perhaps the authorities need to take over.

Another instance of the mind-set that prevails there (or was it on Amazon?) was when someone actually proposed getting their boyfriend to do some 'legal hacking' if it would help. It's incredible that anyone would propose such a thing, but a total disregard for the law doesn't seem to faze some of the faithful.

Couldn't agree more Dimsie. The police need to take a vwery close look at the McCanns' website and FB activities. Encouraging people to go chasing and trying to grab children is sheer madness and totally unacceptable. The latest distrubing incident in India brings home, yet again, the urgent need to stop the McCanns actively encouraging people into intimidating and harassing young children.

A reminder of how the McCanns are encouraging students to get involved.

Support: Students for Madeleine

Reaching out to all students……………………Can you help?

We are launching a new initiative for students to help us in our search for Madeleine. To increase our chances of finding Madeleine, it is vital that we maintain awareness of her in as many places as possible worldwide. 1 in 6 children are found and returned to their families, simply because a member of the general public has recognised them after seeing their face on a poster!

We know that many students travel over the summer, often to places off the beaten path. Others may decide to take a ‘gap-year’ before continuing on to university.

If you are a student and would be willing to help with this initiative, we would be very grateful if you would fill-out the form below. Our ‘Students for Madeleine’ Program Manager will then make contact with you to suggest ways in which you can help.

If you have any questions regarding this aspect of the Find Madeleine Campaign, please send an Email to sfm@findmadeleine.com.

Thank you.

Sign-Up

Name:

Email Address:

University/School:

Member of Student Union: Yes No

Member of social networking sites (check all that apply)?:

Facebook
Twitter
MySpace
Bebo
Digg
Reddit
Flickr
StumbleUpon
YouTube

Are you travelling this year?: Yes No

If yes, where are you going? (example: Country1, Country2, Country 3):

When?:

____________________________________________________-

PEOPLE WHO GO ON TO HARASS CHILDREN AS A RESULT OF BEING ACTIVELY ENCOURAGED BY THE MCCANNS ON THEIR FACEBOOK AND WEBSITE ARE VICTIMS TOO IN THIS GROTESQUE CHARADE.

Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :
New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 2 Empty Re: New Sighting of Madeleine in India

Post  mara thon Sun 24 Jul - 12:54

I really do not understand why all this encouragement to harrass innocent families is being allowed. Why, especially in view of the NSY "review" aren't the Mccanns being told to put a stop to all this. It will reach the stage where some people will be afraid to leave their houses or go anywhere if they have little girls. Now we have the Indian police looking to gain gold stars, how much harrassment are this "new" family going to experience? Cameron intervened and gave them their "review" now Cameron should be insisting they stop this continual harrassment of other families.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :
New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sun 24 Jul - 12:58

Michael Griffiths posted

Just hoping that the girl in Leh turns out to be Madeleine, it just goes to show that Madeleine still remains in the heart and minds of many people and we will never stop looking for her. At least these people didn't just walk away then called the police they actually stopped and held her until the police arrived. I would rather be proved wrong and apologise than miss the oppotunity to bring her home.

It might be a good idea to gather together posts such as the above in the hope that it can be demonstrated to the police how the McCanns are using their FB and Website to cause potential danger to children.
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 24 Jul - 13:03

'Stopped and held her'. I think my oh would deck anyone who'd have done that to our daughter!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Sun 24 Jul - 13:54

Iris wrote:One of their latest "suggestions" - and I am not making this up - is that they put Madeleine's picture on condom wrappers. I think somebody left the doors of the looney bin unlocked and they've all got out.

Good 'eavens! whatever next.

Now here is a sensible suggestion.........

this really pulls my hearts strings as a mother of 3 but all u tha sayin there willin to help gt on the plane then n voluteer to search

translation: this really pulls my heart strings as a mother of three, but all you that are saying they're willing to help, get on the plane then and volunteer to search.

(preferably a plane to Faro)!
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 24 Jul - 14:37

wjk wrote:'Stopped and held her'. I think my oh would deck anyone who'd have done that to our daughter!
Me too wjk, and if they tried it on my grand kids.....the McCanns are showing themselves to be positively dangerous as far as children are concerned.

Last edited by malena stool on Sun 24 Jul - 14:50; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 24 Jul - 14:40

malena stool wrote:
wjk wrote:'Stopped and held her'. I think my oh would deck anyone who'd have done that to our daughter!
Me too wjk, and if they tried it my grand kids.....the McCanns are showing themselves to be positively dangerous as far as children are concerned.

If anyone tried to grab a grandchild of mine, I'd floor them and call the cops immediately! Nae bother!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Sun 24 Jul - 14:44

I was telling my husband about this latest bit of lunacy and he said it's lucky for those people they didn't try grabbing hold of anyone's daughter here where we live, they'd need a whole new set of teeth if they did! He's right, of course, we're not exactly known for peaceful resolution of disputes over here and even the mere suggestion that someone's child wasn't their own would result in something a bit more painful than being told something short and to the point. As for grabbing the disputed child - not something I'd ever advise anyone to try.

This whole thing has got so badly out of hand and has the potential to cause enormous harm to children; it has already done so in several cases and those are just the ones we know about. Apart from the plainly gullible, it also gives paedophiles a good excuse to get up close to little girls, to try to grab them on the pretext of thinking they're Madeleine. Parents aren't even allowed to take photos at school sports day or Nativity plays, yet here we have tacit encouragement for strangers to take photographs of other people's children. Where are CEOP when you need them? And what about SY who're doing the review - shouldn't they be keeping a close eye on all websites connected to the McCanns? Surely they don't approve of all this following and photographing and grabbing?
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1476
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Sun 24 Jul - 14:44

AnnaEsse wrote:
malena stool wrote:
Me too wjk, and if they tried it my grand kids.....the McCanns are showing themselves to be positively dangerous as far as children are concerned.

If anyone tried to grab a grandchild of mine, I'd floor them and call the cops immediately! Nae bother!

you could do like murdochs wife did hahah
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Back to top Go down

New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 2 Empty as above

Post  halfamo Sun 24 Jul - 15:04

Is,nt there a law re grabbing and taking photos of other peoples children and a law for the people who encourage this kind of behaviour , another example of the McCanns guide to fake abduction and how to get away with it.
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Sun 24 Jul - 15:13

halfamo wrote:Is,nt there a law re grabbing and taking photos of other peoples children and a law for the people who encourage this kind of behaviour , another example of the McCanns guide to fake abduction and how to get away with it.

I think it's called 'assault'.......are the McCanns aiding and abetting? Seems so.
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 24 Jul - 15:24

If anyone tried to grab a child close to me, they would need to eat through a straw for a couple of weeks. Only then would I call the Police. I once kicked a moron's groin because he was throwing stones to a dog.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 24 Jul - 15:47

ann_chovey wrote:
Iris wrote:One of their latest "suggestions" - and I am not making this up - is that they put Madeleine's picture on condom wrappers. I think somebody left the doors of the looney bin unlocked and they've all got out.

this really pulls my hearts strings as a mother of 3 but all u tha sayin there willin to help gt on the plane then n voluteer to search

translation: this really pulls my heart strings as a mother of three, but all you that are saying they're willing to help, get on the plane then and volunteer to search.

Thanks for the translation, ann. New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 2 294124
What language was that in? New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 2 294124
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 24 Jul - 15:50

wjk wrote:
ann_chovey wrote:

Thanks for the translation, ann. New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 2 294124
IT IN THE SHORTENED LANGUAGE THEY USE ON MOBILES
U=YOU
C=SEE
R=ARE
ETC ETC
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Sun 24 Jul - 16:12

Badboy wrote:
wjk wrote:
ann_chovey wrote:

U=YOU
C=SEE
R=ARE
ETC ETC

I know BB, but I am old and set in my ways, so I even text in Queen's English. New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 2 294124

ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sun 24 Jul - 17:14

If another child who looked like Madeleine had disappeared and following her parents' campaign someone had tried to grab Madeleine in some foreign part I wonder what the McCann's reaction would have been. Perhaps they need to think about it and advise a little caution to some of their "supporters".
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Sun 24 Jul - 17:17

facebook comment: Leh is located in the Indus river valley at a crossroads of the old trading routes from Kashgar, Tibet, and Kashmir. it would be a strange area to actually find Madeleine, but it may account for the lack of sightings over the past three years. Fingers crossed still awaiting the latest news.

nothing from K and G, or Clarrie, wonder why.
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sun 24 Jul - 17:20

ann_chovey wrote:facebook comment: Leh is located in the Indus river valley at a crossroads of the old trading routes from Kashgar, Tibet, and Kashmir. it would be a strange area to actually find Madeleine, but it may account for the lack of sightings over the past three years. Fingers crossed still awaiting the latest news.

nothing from K and G, or Clarrie, wonder why.

Indeed. I for one an not holding my breath but at least it was a girl this time.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  FreddieFireHog Sun 24 Jul - 18:00

I wouldn't be able to recognise Madeleine now if I tripped over her. I am so fed up of the tot type photos. i am not looking for a 4 year old now I will be looking for an 8 year old. So I think more needs to be done on what she could look like
FreddieFireHog
FreddieFireHog
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 92
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 24 Jul - 18:42

ann_chovey wrote:
Badboy wrote:
wjk wrote:
ann_chovey wrote:

U=YOU
C=SEE
R=ARE
ETC ETC

I know BB, but I am old and set in my ways, so I even text in Queen's English. New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 2 294124

Me too! My text messages are so long, there like a book! New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 2 294124
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Sun 24 Jul - 20:39

FreddieFireHog wrote:I wouldn't be able to recognise Madeleine now if I tripped over her. I am so fed up of the tot type photos. i am not looking for a 4 year old now I will be looking for an 8 year old. So I think more needs to be done on what she could look like
I imagine the McCanns will be using the photos of Madeleine aged 3 even in 20 years time (assuming they're free to do so, that is). Madeleine is to be the icon of all missing children, her parents are to be kept in the limelight, and the Fund will benefit no doubt because people look at the photo of a missing 3-year-old and forget that time has moved on. Issuing age-progressed pictures, although they include much guesswork, would seem the sensible thing to do if engaged in a genuine search, but they don't have the same emotional appeal of a real 3-year-old's photo, plus they might actually remind people that if Madeleine's been gone so long the chances are that by now she's probably dead. And no way are people going to be allowed to believe she's dead, because that would be the end of the Fund and the travel and the interviews and the whole sorry circus.

All IMO.
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1476
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Sun 24 Jul - 21:36

Dimsie wrote: I imagine the McCanns will be using the photos of Madeleine aged 3 even in 20 years time (assuming they're free to do so, that is). Madeleine is to be the icon of all missing children,

You are right, she is the poster child of all missing children, forever young like Peter Pan, never allowed to age. The age progression pics weren't great but better than nothing. They seem to have sunk without trace, it's always the toddler in the red dress!
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  hales Sun 24 Jul - 22:21

My cousin's daughter, who has just turned four, is a dead ringer for Madeleine when she was the same age, it's uncanny. But the fact that Madeleine would be eight now (if she were still alive) doesn't seem to register with the strangers who utter shocked gasps when they see her and sidle up to her to get a better look at her face. My cousin and her husband have had many bizarre incidents in the last few months and she has vowed to hit someone the next time it happens. I can't begin to imagine how traumatic it is for her daughter. The stupidity of some people truly astounds me.
hales
hales

Number of posts : 28
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-10

Back to top Go down

New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 2 Empty Yet another silly Madeleine story

Post  Obadiah Sun 24 Jul - 23:27

It seems as if the media in far flung countries isn't much better than in the U K if this story is anything to go by. Thanks to all the conflicting photos that were issued - some of them possibly of different children - I wouldn't have known Madeleine when she was nearly four if she'd jumped out at me, let alone now. Sadly however I think that the chances of her being alive now are virtually zero.
Obadiah
Obadiah
Rookie
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 63
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2