Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Phone hacking evidence could be televised at judicial inquiry

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Phone hacking evidence could be televised at judicial inquiry

Post  malena stool on Fri 7 Oct - 10:50

lifeisforliving wrote:
malena stool wrote:It might be interesting watching and listening to the McCanns statements of interest and their need to be considered as core participants when their spokesman Clarence Mitchell, publicly stated he did not believe their phones had been hacked. Using that as a guidline I or indeed anyone who lives in this sceptred isle could be given the option to be a core participant.

They are no better than status seeking narcisists and it will eventually lead to their undoing.

When Mitchell said that virtually nobody believed they had been hacked. As the case has developed the Police have informed people that there is evidence they have been hacked. Quite probably that is why the McCanns are now involved. Like everyone else if they have been hacked by journalists (quite likely given the prominence of the case back in 2007 I would have thought) then they have the same right to seek recompense as everyone else.
Recompense for what LIFL? Misplacing a daughter? We see parents on council estates doing prison time for committing very much the same crime of child neglect not making a profit out of the deal.
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13662
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Phone hacking evidence could be televised at judicial inquiry

Post  margaret on Fri 7 Oct - 11:35

lifeisforliving wrote:

When Mitchell said that virtually nobody believed they had been hacked. As the case has developed the Police have informed people that there is evidence they have been hacked. Quite probably that is why the McCanns are now involved. Like everyone else if they have been hacked by journalists (quite likely given the prominence of the case back in 2007 I would have thought) then they have the same right to seek recompense as everyone else.

Yes they made a big song and dance about possibly being hacked which is why l don't for a second believe they've been told they HAVE yet.

Recompense for what? They haven't been shown up in public like the other celebrities, they only showing up they did for themselves i.e leaving their children alone night after night.
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top