Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Madeleine Face Book Page, to be Investigated....

+27
tanszi
cass
dutchclogs
kitti
pennylane
blossom45
margaret
AnnaEsse
NoStone
Panda
Dimsie
Annabel
kathybelle
ann_chovey
dazedandconfused
Bobsy
quickfingers
interested
Sunflower27
flower
malena stool
chrissie
almostgothic
fred
aqeleega
ProfessorPlum
steve1295
31 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Official Madeleine Face Book Page, to be Investigated.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Madeleine Face Book Page, to be Investigated....

Post  ann_chovey Sun 13 Nov - 8:47

latest.................

Please remember Madeleine is part of a family. We ask that you do not put up videos with pictures of Sean, Amelie or any of the other children in Madeleine's extended family. Out of respect for their privacy, we would appreciate your assistance in this manner. Thanks for understanding and for continuing to support us in our search for Madeleine. ~FM Webmaster
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :
Official Madeleine Face Book Page, to be Investigated.... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Official Madeleine Face Book Page, to be Investigated.... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Official Madeleine Face Book Page, to be Investigated.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Madeleine Face Book Page, to be Investigated....

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 13 Nov - 8:55

ann_chovey wrote:latest.................

Please remember Madeleine is part of a family. We ask that you do not put up videos with pictures of Sean, Amelie or any of the other children in Madeleine's extended family. Out of respect for their privacy, we would appreciate your assistance in this manner. Thanks for understanding and for continuing to support us in our search for Madeleine. ~FM Webmaster

They need to take out 'other,' because Sean and Amelie are not part of Madeleine's extended family.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Official Madeleine Face Book Page, to be Investigated.... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Official Madeleine Face Book Page, to be Investigated.... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Sun 13 Nov - 14:57

"We don't need to hear how you don't want to be a part of a lovely group of people who do care about getting her home"

Official Madeleine Face Book Page, to be Investigated.... - Page 3 87849 THE PROS ARE A LOVELY GROUP OF PEOPLE Official Madeleine Face Book Page, to be Investigated.... - Page 3 23324 Official Madeleine Face Book Page, to be Investigated.... - Page 3 23324 Official Madeleine Face Book Page, to be Investigated.... - Page 3 23324 Official Madeleine Face Book Page, to be Investigated.... - Page 3 613255 Official Madeleine Face Book Page, to be Investigated.... - Page 3 613255 Official Madeleine Face Book Page, to be Investigated.... - Page 3 613255 Official Madeleine Face Book Page, to be Investigated.... - Page 3 613255 Official Madeleine Face Book Page, to be Investigated.... - Page 3 23324 Official Madeleine Face Book Page, to be Investigated.... - Page 3 23324 OMG that"s the last thing I would call them Official Madeleine Face Book Page, to be Investigated.... - Page 3 294124
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Sun 13 Nov - 15:03

tanszi wrote:thought that was against all that facebook was about. jimo

IT WAS until the MCSCUMS joined facebook and took it OVER just like a certain BOOK SITE Official Madeleine Face Book Page, to be Investigated.... - Page 3 303636
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Sun 13 Nov - 15:10

dutchclogs wrote:"We don't need to hear how you don't want to be a part of a lovely group of people who do care about getting her home"

Official Madeleine Face Book Page, to be Investigated.... - Page 3 87849 THE PROS ARE A LOVELY GROUP OF PEOPLE Official Madeleine Face Book Page, to be Investigated.... - Page 3 23324 Official Madeleine Face Book Page, to be Investigated.... - Page 3 23324 Official Madeleine Face Book Page, to be Investigated.... - Page 3 23324 Official Madeleine Face Book Page, to be Investigated.... - Page 3 613255 Official Madeleine Face Book Page, to be Investigated.... - Page 3 613255 Official Madeleine Face Book Page, to be Investigated.... - Page 3 613255 Official Madeleine Face Book Page, to be Investigated.... - Page 3 613255 Official Madeleine Face Book Page, to be Investigated.... - Page 3 23324 Official Madeleine Face Book Page, to be Investigated.... - Page 3 23324 OMG that"s the last thing I would call them Official Madeleine Face Book Page, to be Investigated.... - Page 3 294124

I am one of the group of people who want to know that this case is concluded with those resposible brought to justice, who so ever they be. I don't want to be called lovely for that or otherwise.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Sun 13 Nov - 15:11

AnnaEsse wrote:
quickfingers wrote:Just read on the FB page that the India sighting was discounted after Kate and Gerry looked at a picture of the girl. This is posted by the Official Find Madeleine Page admin.

But it's very odd that the Indian police knew nothing about this.

Spot on Anna
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Sun 13 Nov - 15:47

NoStone wrote:I hope the owners of the FB pages that have been so aggresively taken over, censored and supressed by the Mc's are expressing their anger at the FB adminisrators. If I set up a page about Man Utd can I then get all the Man U pages amalgamated to mine? Is it that simple?? I could go from 0 - a half a million members in a day if that was the case!!

If its not that simple then what special case did the Mc's put to FB to allow this to happen? Do FB have a policy on these agressive take overs if so where is it set out?? If I now set up a MM FB page will it automativally be consumed into the TM censorship or can I have it protected?? - if so how? Official Madeleine Face Book Page, to be Investigated.... - Page 3 857143

On twitter some were looking to complain about having their likes "harvested" but apparently when complaining you have put put a contact telephone number that the McCann page webmaster (offending page) will also have access to as well as Facebook. For obvious reasons this is putting them off given the history of the pro McCann trolls.
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Sun 13 Nov - 15:53

gillyspot wrote:
NoStone wrote:I hope the owners of the FB pages that have been so aggresively taken over, censored and supressed by the Mc's are expressing their anger at the FB adminisrators. If I set up a page about Man Utd can I then get all the Man U pages amalgamated to mine? Is it that simple?? I could go from 0 - a half a million members in a day if that was the case!!

If its not that simple then what special case did the Mc's put to FB to allow this to happen? Do FB have a policy on these agressive take overs if so where is it set out?? If I now set up a MM FB page will it automativally be consumed into the TM censorship or can I have it protected?? - if so how? Official Madeleine Face Book Page, to be Investigated.... - Page 3 857143

On twitter some were looking to complain about having their likes "harvested" but apparently when complaining you have put put a contact telephone number that the McCann page webmaster (offending page) will also have access to as well as Facebook. For obvious reasons this is putting them off given the history of the pro McCann trolls.

So just may as well give address and inside leg measurement then. Has anything like this ever been known before in the years of computers?
The McCanns are taking over cyber space Official Madeleine Face Book Page, to be Investigated.... - Page 3 678246 Official Madeleine Face Book Page, to be Investigated.... - Page 3 678246
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Sun 13 Nov - 16:26

dutchclogs wrote:
tanszi wrote:thought that was against all that facebook was about. jimo

IT WAS until the MCSCUMS joined facebook and took it OVER just like a certain BOOK SITE Official Madeleine Face Book Page, to be Investigated.... - Page 3 303636

They're well on their way to ruling the world at the rate they're going.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 13 Nov - 18:51

Darling no one can understand,
Make it better or feel our pain,
No one can feel our hearts ache,
Or understand the strain,
Maddie you are our baby,
Our world, our joy, our smiles,
Maddie we will never stop searching,
Through our lives and through the miles,
We miss you so much you’ll never know,
And Maddie how we cry,
How every day we refuse to give up,
We’ll never say goodbye,
Darling don’t give up on us,
For we are searching every day,
Darling please know that we love you,
And miss you in every way.

You know something, if some stranger I had never even met wrote that about one of MY children - I would be creeped out. Really, really creeped out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Sun 13 Nov - 18:58

this won't last long I predict.

Did Mrs M take the other little girl with her when she went for help when she found out that the elder, Maddy had gone?I would have as I`d have been scared that they`d have come back for the other one.
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 13 Nov - 19:15

Iris wrote:
Maddie you are our baby,
And Maddie how we cry,
We’ll never say goodbye,

You know something, if some stranger I had never even met wrote that about one of MY children - I would be creeped out. Really, really creeped out.

So a stranger wrote that on their Facebook account? It looks like something Kate would write and post it herself, surely no right minded
person would be so intimate about someone he/she doesn"t even know.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 13 Nov - 19:17

It's either been written by a stranger, or Kate is masquerading as one Dxxxx Hxxxxx. And the second name isn't Healy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 13 Nov - 20:15

Iris wrote:It's either been written by a stranger, or Kate is masquerading as one Dxxxx Hxxxxx. And the second name isn't Healy.

It"s got Kate stamped all over it , that mawkish sentimentality , how many times has she said "we won"t give up on you" "keep searching",
etc, when did they ever physically search Iris.?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 13 Nov - 20:20

Panda wrote:
Iris wrote:It's either been written by a stranger, or Kate is masquerading as one Dxxxx Hxxxxx. And the second name isn't Healy.

It"s got Kate stamped all over it , that mawkish sentimentality , how many times has she said "we won"t give up on you" "keep searching",

Then it is a very elaborate hoax Panda, she's got a very full profile on FB and it doesn't look like a rellie. Who would write that sort of mawkish drivel about a complete stranger's kid, it would worry the hell out of me!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Sun 13 Nov - 20:38

Somebody who writes for Hallmark cards....the 'through the miles' is a giveaway'! Shouldn't laugh but honestly.
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sun 13 Nov - 22:09

ann_chovey wrote:this won't last long I predict.

Did Mrs M take the other little girl with her when she went for help when she found out that the elder, Maddy had gone?I would have as I`d have been scared that they`d have come back for the other one.

Ann, the McCanns have 3 children twins Sean and Amalie and Madeleine. Kate McCann was asked by a Portuguese television presenter Sandra Felgueiras, if the twins were in the apartment and if they were why did she not take them with her to the Tapas Bar instead of leaving them in the apartment, or why did she not shout for help from their apartment. She refused to answer the questions, she changed the subject, so Sandra asked her again and she still wouldn't answer the questions, she changed the subject again.

Before I came to the conclusion that Madeleine wasn't abducted, I wondered why Kate McCann left the twins in the apartment to run for help to the Tapas Bar. I also wondered why she she didn't shout for help from their apartment, after I heard her husband said more than once, that dining at the Tapas Bar was like dining in his garden. Especially as he also said that they could see the apartment from the Tapas Bar.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 14 Nov - 9:11

Iris wrote:
Panda wrote:

Then it is a very elaborate hoax Panda, she's got a very full profile on FB and it doesn't look like a rellie. Who would write that sort of mawkish drivel about a complete stranger's kid, it would worry the hell out of me!

Could it be Philomena? Or kate writing it for a friend of hers to submit? I remember two friends of hers going to Portugal soon after Madeleiene
disappeared
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Mon 14 Nov - 9:36

The Official Find Madeleine Campaign page combined other FB pages with theirs, WITHOUT PERMISSION

https://www.facebook.com/help/community/question/?id=1714704

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Mon 14 Nov - 10:12

Annabel wrote:The Official Find Madeleine Campaign page combined other FB pages with theirs, WITHOUT PERMISSION

https://www.facebook.com/help/community/question/?id=1714704

No answers or explainations from FB yet then?? What is their policy on this as I would like to harvest every single FB page into one and become an Elliott Carver!
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 14 Nov - 10:42

As a by the way, there was a woman on Radio 4 a short while ago, who works for an organisation called EModeration. The company keeps an eye on blogs and Facebook pages, deleting anything they see as inappropriate. I wonder if this company is the webmaster for the McCanns' page.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Mon 14 Nov - 11:27

Iris wrote:
Maddie you are our baby,
And Maddie how we cry,
We’ll never say goodbye,

Isn't it one of the most ridiculous things ever written? Not only a lot of mawkish sick-making twaddle that even a sentimental Victorian would have been ashamed to write, but also full of statements that make no sense at all. The bit at the beginning is especially insulting to Madeleine, dwelling as it does on the writer's pain -

''Darling no one can understand,
Or understand the strain'

Not a bit about what Madeleine would be suffering if she'd been abducted, just about the writer, rather like the 'Woe is me!' thoughts expressed in Kate McCann's diary. Poor Madeleine, none of them seems to care a hoot about HER feelings, if indeed she were still alive. It's as it always was, nothing changes, she's still not deemed as important as her parents and her parents' fans.

While they're busy crying and hand-wringing and writing insulting drivel, who exactly is out there looking for Madeleine? I wish someone would answer that question, one I've asked on other websites too, but it seems that writing poetry, picking songs for a Christmas 'campaign', making daft calendars and getting Madeleine 'trending on Twitter' are a lot easier and/or much more fun for her so-called supporters than actually doing any real searching. You can see why these fans gravitate towards the McCanns - just another example of like calling to like.
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1476
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sun 20 Nov - 19:54

Panda wrote:
Iris wrote:
Maddie you are our baby,
And Maddie how we cry,
We’ll never say goodbye,

So a stranger wrote that on their Facebook account? It looks like something Kate would write and post it herself, surely no right minded
person would be so intimate about someone he/she doesn"t even know.

I agree Panda, I thought this was about Maddy not them, this has Kate written all over it.....

Or understand the strain

ITS ALL ABOUT THEM ISN'T IT!
Kate and Gerry can't help but give themselves away...selfish b******s
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 20 Nov - 20:06

Hi Lillyofthevalley

Dont you think sometimes we are deluding ourselves if we think justice for Madeleine will ever be achieved? Over 4 years on, the chances of Madeleine being alive are about 1 million to one yet the McCanns continue to use all means to keep the Fund going with the pretence that it is to search for her. We know they have used the money for everything but, however, they continue to command support from everyone who
matters so what is it going to take to crack their armour?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 20 Nov - 20:08

They never called her 'maddie'....remember...it was the MEDIA that called her that.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next