Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook Page, States McCanns Must be Investigated

Go down

Facebook Page, States McCanns Must be Investigated Empty Facebook Page, States McCanns Must be Investigated

Post  kathybelle Wed 16 Jul - 0:56

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kate-and-Gerry-Mccann-must-be-investigated-for-Maddies-disappearance/356246221145335?fref=ts

I've put a few posts on the page, but I have a feeling that Team McCann will get the Facebook page removed.

The Facebook page is there, but my posts have been removed. I take it Team McCann are monitoring the Facebook page.

My posts haven't been removed, I had to press the content button, to see them.  Facebook Page, States McCanns Must be Investigated 554636 Facebook Page, States McCanns Must be Investigated 25346 

Last edited by kathybelle on Wed 16 Jul - 1:19; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Additional Information)
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :
Facebook Page, States McCanns Must be Investigated Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Facebook Page, States McCanns Must be Investigated Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Facebook Page, States McCanns Must be Investigated Empty Re: Facebook Page, States McCanns Must be Investigated

Post  Guest Wed 16 Jul - 5:01

I can't see any posts more recent than 10th June.

I don't know why the McCanns would be more concerned about this rarely accessed page (set up a year ago) than they are about others which are more active.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Facebook Page, States McCanns Must be Investigated Empty Re: Facebook Page, States McCanns Must be Investigated

Post  kathybelle Wed 16 Jul - 8:46

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I can't see any posts more recent than 10th June.

I don't know why the McCanns would be more concerned about this rarely accessed page (set up a year ago) than they are about others which are more active.

Good morning N.B.Y.

I thought my posts had disappeared and I was going to complain. When I pressed the comment button underneath the small picture, my comments appeared. I've just checked and my posts are still there.

I do agree with you that the Facebook page is rarely accessed and maybe it is because Madeleine supporters, think there is no point in making comments because they will be removed. Which is what I thought when I made my comments. Or maybe it's because posters aren't aware of it's existence.

I only found the Facebook page, after watching a You Tube video, were the author was stating that no one is allowed to put anything on there where the McCanns are criticised. To see if it was true, I typed something in the Facebook search box, which was similar to the title of the page, that's how I came across the page.

However I'm not concerned whether my posts stay or go, I'm just amazed that Facebook have allowed the page at all.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
Facebook Page, States McCanns Must be Investigated Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Facebook Page, States McCanns Must be Investigated Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 16 Jul - 9:27

I've finally found the comment button!

I can't see though why you are surprised that Facebook allows this page when there are so many others which are raising the same questions about the McCanns.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Wed 16 Jul - 9:34

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I've finally found the comment button!

I can't see though why you are surprised that Facebook allows this page when there are so many others which are raising the same questions about the McCanns.

I know but it's the first time I've seen a page where the title states that the McCanns should be brought to justice.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down