Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Kate McCann Pregnant

+17
Lioned
Bobsy
cass
Oldartform
pennylane
kitti
kathybelle
Loopdaloop
Lillyofthevalley
Angelique
margaret
Badboy
Wallflower
almostgothic
Justiceforallkids
Wintabells
pamalam
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Is Kate McCann Pregnant Empty Is Kate McCann Pregnant

Post  pamalam Wed 30 Nov - 1:30

I have been away and wondered if I have missed something.

I got this message on my guest book, referring to Kate being pregnant obviously they thought my site belonged to the McCanns,

http://users4.smartgb.com/g/g.php?a=s&i=g43-12642-66

My very best wishes to your whole family, always. I really hope you don't look at some of the things I have just had the misfortune to see on a related web site, I am disgusted at the venom that some people vent. If you are expecting a baby, I am thrilled for you both and, how fabulous for Madeleine when she co es home to be a big sister to a new sibling, and, she will!!! Having seen you at mass in skip ton Kate, I so wish I could just give you a big hug. My love to all 5 of you and, of course, your new baby, X
pamalam
pamalam
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 364
Warning :
Is Kate McCann Pregnant Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Is Kate McCann Pregnant Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-11

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Is Kate McCann Pregnant Empty Re: Is Kate McCann Pregnant

Post  Wintabells Wed 30 Nov - 4:05

http://www.itv.com/central-east/leveson-inquiry-mccanns62340/

Hard to tell whether she could be preg or not - her coat seems to be several sizes too large.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :
Is Kate McCann Pregnant Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Is Kate McCann Pregnant Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 30 Nov - 9:15

Oh dear, that quote from the Pamalam site has left me struggling to retain my breakfast. It's true that I would rather hear from what I call the McCann bleeding hearts, candles and flowers brigade than from the foul-mouthed element which rabidly defends the McCanns while appearing to care nothing for Madeleine but it's just so embarrassingly toe-curling that some people (presumably adults) are so gullible!

Last edited by Not Born Yesterday on Wed 30 Nov - 9:41; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sentence added)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 30 Nov - 9:49

maybe too many tapas of a night????? alchol does put weight on you!!!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Wed 30 Nov - 10:00

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Oh dear, that quote from the Pamalam site has left me struggling to retain my breakfast. It's true that I would rather hear from what I call the McCann bleeding hearts, candles and flowers brigade than from the foul-mouthed element which rabidly defends the McCanns while appearing to care nothing for Madeleine but it's just so embarrassingly toe-curling that some people (presumably adults) are so gullible!

Good morning Not Born Yesterday, I for one hope it isn't true that Kate is pregant... for the sake of the unborn child, as well as Sean and Amalie. I genuinely fear for the mental and physical welfare of Sean and Amalie, while they are in the care of their parents. I've seen evidence, of how both of the McCanns lose their tempers, when they are asked questions about the disappearance of Madeleine, that they don't want to answer. I can only imagine what goes on behind the closed doors of the McCanns home.

I bet Sean and Amalie, breath a sigh of relief, when their parents go off on their many jaunts.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 30 Nov - 10:22

I agree wholeheartedly Kathybelle, it would be terrible news if this is true.

Children are known to be accepting of their parents and environment, no matter how bad they might be so it's my belief that Sean and Amelie may be quite happy for the time being.

I always remember an interview with the two oldest of Rose West's surviving children in which they said they hadn't realised that their home life was any different to anyone else's as they had nothing to compare it with.

My own childhood was a little strange (nothing like the Wests' I hasten to add) in that my mother had a problem with me having friends or activities that didn't involve her and it got completely out of hand in my teens. Having boyfriends was on a level with a partner finding someone else and all hell broke loose. At the time though I thought everyone was like that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 30 Nov - 10:52

Nice to know if true that she is spending pensioners money on IVF and not searching.

Believe it...no....it may off been put their to do what Bren and co. Tried to do with the....'smethurst in PDL on 3rd may'...to get people to talk about it then get the site closed for defamation....that's what Bren and her sidekick are all about
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 30 Nov - 11:12

I wish I had a tenner for every time these pregnancy rumours popped up.

I'd now be typing this from my private beach in the Caribbean ......
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 30 Nov - 11:51

Well if she is, isn't wasn't me.

And I can prove it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 30 Nov - 13:03

kitti wrote:Nice to know if true that she is spending pensioners money on IVF and not searching.

Believe it...no....it may off been put their to do what Bren and co. Tried to do with the....'smethurst in PDL on 3rd may'...to get people to talk about it then get the site closed for defamation....that's what Bren and her sidekick are all about

As a matter of interest Kitti, who is Bren's sidekick? I presume that the topic you mention was the one on another forum in which a person supposedly living in Portugal said that Edward Smethurst had a holiday home in PDL. I always thought that it was a hoax (hence my user name Not Born Yesterday!) but I've never heard that Bren was connected with it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wallflower Wed 30 Nov - 13:13

Not Born Yesterday wrote:
kitti wrote:Nice to know if true that she is spending pensioners money on IVF and not searching.

As a matter of interest Kitti, who is Bren's sidekick? I presume that the topic you mention was the one on another forum in which a person supposedly living in Portugal said that Edward Smethurst had a holiday home in PDL. I always thought that it was a hoax (hence my user name Not Born Yesterday!)
but I've never heard that Bren was connected with it.

I would quite like to know who the sidekick is too.... wonder if you will confirm who I think it is Kitti.
Wallflower
Wallflower
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 757
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Wed 30 Nov - 14:50

This is is very odd - I am inclined to think that it is as 'kitti' says. Its an attempt to get unsavory comments posted and then send in the dogs! It has to be remembered that TM will use any way to clear the web of any dissent IMO. HiDeHo has already said that videos are disappearing.

Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 30 Nov - 15:01

Angelique wrote:This is is very odd - I am inclined to think that it is as 'kitti' says. Its an attempt to get unsavory comments posted and then send in the dogs! It has to be remembered that TM will use any way to clear the web of any dissent IMO. HiDeHo has already said that videos are disappearing.

The twins are in the junior school now. Perhaps there is worry that they'll soon be looking things up!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 30 Nov - 15:13

Brens sidekick is.......drums rolling.......guess!

Begins with M and ends with N.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 30 Nov - 15:15

Ah I had heard that mentioned before but I couldn't imagine Bren associating with that thoroughly nasty piece of work. I'd believe it of Bonnybraes though! What makes you think that Kitti?

Last edited by Not Born Yesterday on Wed 30 Nov - 15:18; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sentence added)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wallflower Wed 30 Nov - 15:22

kitti wrote:Brens sidekick is.......drums rolling.......guess!

Moon?
Moron?
Minchin?
Wallflower
Wallflower
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 757
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 30 Nov - 15:29

Wallflower wrote:
kitti wrote:Brens sidekick is.......drums rolling.......guess!

Moon?
Moron?
Minchin?

Try the middle one! Fill in the blanks - M*r*t**n
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 30 Nov - 15:38

The difference between Bren and moron is, moron is on twitter being abusive and as always and Bren goes on their to do her preaching lol.....and brainwashing .
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 30 Nov - 16:03

MURATFAN?
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 30 Nov - 16:14

Badboy wrote:MURATFAN?

Scrub your keyboard clean you bad boy! Is Kate McCann Pregnant 294124
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 30 Nov - 16:18

AnnaEsse wrote:

I SCORED 180!
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 30 Nov - 16:22

Badboy wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

I SCORED 180!

Is Kate McCann Pregnant 23324
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 30 Nov - 16:28

She's taken too many ugly pills and in any event she's getting on a bit now.And the pan faced gerry is a jaffa so she would have had to have some help from somewhere.
No way could she be bothered to get pregnant again,far too much effort to go to if she cant be bothered to look after the kids she's got,and the funds running out so no more baby sitters,oh yeh forgot she dont bother with them anyway.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 30 Nov - 18:04

Lioned wrote:She's taken too many ugly pills and in any event she's getting on a bit now.And the pan faced gerry is a jaffa so she would have had to have some help from somewhere.
No way could she be bothered to get pregnant again,far too much effort to go to if she cant be bothered to look after the kids she's got,and the funds running out so no more baby sitters,oh yeh forgot she dont bother with them anyway.

I'm with you lioned, Gerry was hardly a hands on daddy as we saw from their infamous holiday. Kate wasn't the doting mother either preferring to shove the kids in the creche and abandon them again at night.

I don't think either of them would dare risk having another child, besides l would imagine the only reason they're still together is for S and A's sake l bet they despise each other you can see their display of affection never appear natural.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Wed 30 Nov - 20:20

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I agree wholeheartedly Kathybelle, it would be terrible news if this is true.

Children are known to be accepting of their parents and environment, no matter how bad they might be so it's my belief that Sean and Amelie may be quite happy for the time being.

I always remember an interview with the two oldest of Rose West's surviving children in which they said they hadn't realised that their home life was any different to anyone else's as they had nothing to compare it with.

My own childhood was a little strange (nothing like the Wests' I hasten to add) in that my mother had a problem with me having friends or activities that didn't involve her and it got completely out of hand in my teens. Having boyfriends was on a level with a partner finding someone else and all hell broke loose. At the time though I thought everyone was like that.

Thank you Not Born Yesterday and yes you are right, children are accepting of their parents, no matter how bad they are. I have 3 siblings, the eldest a boy, was treated like lord by my mother, myself and my other 2siblings were subjected to my mother's cruel treatment when my dad was out at work or out fishing. I can't say I was unhappy, because I thought everyone's mother treated their children the way we were treated. It was only when I became a teenager and some of my friends who had witnessed my mother's behaviour, told me that their mother's didn't treat them the same way.

I was the second eldest so I was treated worse than the other two. My mother used to make me do the majority of the housework, which included scrubbing the kitchen floor and the flags outside. She would call me a slut and a skivvy, lol I thought she was giving me a complement at the time. Is Kate McCann Pregnant 294124

I have never let what my mother did to me, eat me away, but my eldest brother who was treated like a lord, turned to drink and eventually walked out of my mother's life leaving her heartbroken. My younger brother is hooked on Cannibis and has turned out to be a pretty horrible person. My sister and I are ok and quite close and we both made the same vow, that if we married and had children, we would never treat them, in the same way as we were treated. We both stuck to that vow.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next