Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RUMOURS/Dr Roberts

+13
interested
marxman
margaret
dutchclogs
Panda
Lillyofthevalley
T4two
kitti
Keela
mara thon
almostgothic
NoStone
Annabel
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

RUMOURS/Dr Roberts Empty RUMOURS/Dr Roberts

Post  Annabel Wed 25 Jan - 5:40

Rumours

Gerry McCann, in Huelva, 24 hours after he claimed to have been incapacitated by a 'viral illness'
EXCLUSIVE to mccannfiles.com

By Dr Martin Roberts
24 January 2012

RUMOURS

"We'd never lied about anything – not to the police, not to the media, not to anyone else. But now we found ourselves in one of those tricky situations where we just didn't seem to have a choice." (Kate McCann in 'Madeleine,' pp. 205-6).

The McCanns have begun litigation against Tony Bennett for alleged defamation concerning, among a variety of other things, an earlier undertaking "not to repeat allegations that the Claimants are guilty of, or are to be suspected of...lying about what happened..."

At issue, in this specific instance, is not whether the McCanns have been unerringly truthful, but that Tony Bennett be prevented from alleging the contrary himself, or repeating such allegations by others, in any way shape or form. I.e., he may think what he likes provided he does not voice his own or others' opinion. 'A still tongue keeps a wise head,' so the proverb has it, although that particular stratagem didn't quite work for Sir Thomas More.

The Presentation of Self in Everyday Life, by Erving Goffman, was a groundbreaking book on the subject of social interaction. Here, in the context of 'reputation management,' we have a clear example of how society functions on the basis of pretences, albeit false ones.

The McCanns have lied. Kate McCann has admitted as much in her very own book, as she goes on to say, talking about the passage of information to the media, "As it happened, Gerry had a mild stomach upset which we used as an excuse to postpone the trip." (to Huelva).

The sales figures for Kate's book, 'Madeleine,' if they are to be believed, suggest that the book's overall circulation probably rivals the number of individuals who might have read any or all of Tony Bennett's apparently repeated allegations 'that the Claimants are guilty of, or are to be suspected of...lying about what happened...,' the global reach of the Internet notwithstanding.

So we have this altogether bizarre paradox in which, for the sake of 'keeping up appearances,' what people do or say, whether alone or in company, is not quite so important as how many other people know about it (the presentation of self, if you will).

But that in itself is not the paradox. The real, and quite extraordinary contradiction in this instance is that Tony Bennett's apparent act of defamation consists of his having broadcast 'allegations' of lying to a wider public; allegations which carry a kernel of truth given Kate McCann's own published admission, to a wider public, that they, the McCanns, were prepared to lie - and did so, however 'badly' they may have felt about it afterwards. Remorse is relative in any case, as 'Madeleine' itself harbours various inconsistencies, and Kate McCann has continued to offer 'accounts of the truth' since.

It would be inappropriate, on several levels, to 'allege' anything at this point but, following upon Kate McCann's unequivocal declaration ('We'd never lied about anything – not to the police, not to the media, not to anyone else.') one has to wonder quite how to describe the ever expanding catalogue of 'errors in recall' on the McCanns' part, and whether such a euphemism is itself legally acceptable. Or whether the preferred option (much preferred no doubt) would be to silence discussion completely.

To friends and family members

'The shutters were 'jemmied open'/'smashed.' (They were not even tampered with).

There was a 'system' in place as regards 'checking the children'

For example, Jeremy Wilkins' third (Rogatory) statement to British Police (08.04.08): 'I assumed that Gerry was off to dine with the group in the Tapas bar, but I cannot precisely say this came from him or if I figured this out from our previous conversations regarding the checking system for the children.'

(The witness testimony of Mrs Pamela Fenn and responses during Rogatory interview of Fiona Payne and Matthew Oldfield indicate that there was no 'system' in place at all).

To the police in Portugal

(Thursday). When her lesson ended at 10:15, she went to the recreation area next to the swimming pool to talk to Russell until Gerry's lesson was over. Afterwards... they went back together to the apartment

The more recently published 'account of the truth' reads:

"I returned to our apartment before Gerry had finished his tennis lesson and washed and hung out Madeleine's pyjama top on the veranda." ('Madeleine,' p.64).

To the general public

(Tuesday) "We dropped the kids off at their clubs for the last hour and a half, meeting up with them as usual for tea." ('Madeleine,' p.59).

(Creche records archived among the case files show all the children signed in at 2.30 p.m., the younger twins signed out again at 5.20 p.m., nearly three hours later).

"Friday 4 May. Our first day without Madeleine. As soon as it was light Gerry and I resumed our search. We went up and down roads we'd never seen before..." ('Madeleine,' p.83).

(Kate McCann can be clearly heard, during an early filmed interview with the BBC's Jane Hill, explaining away the fact that the McCanns themselves did not physically search for their daughter).

"Since July 2008 there has been no police force anywhere actively investigating what has happened to Madeleine." (p.364).

(Leicestershire Police have stated in writing (June, 2011) that they view the investigation as 'on-going.').

"...they commented that the man didn't look comfortable carrying the child, as if he wasn't used to it." ('Madeleine,' p.98)

('They' made no such comment. One Smith family member alone described the child as being 'in an uncomfortable position;' uncomfortable for the child, that is).

Under Oath (to Lord Justice Leveson)

'There were no body fluids.'

(This statement refers specifically to media reports of biological material retrieved from the McCanns' hire car (for which hypothetical explanations are advanced on p.264 of 'Madeleine') and virtually denies the existence of a forensic report concerning an analysis of 'body fluids' conducted by the FSS in Birmingham, which is again on record and discussed, at some length, on p.331 of 'Madeleine,' by Kate McCann).
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
RUMOURS/Dr Roberts Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100RUMOURS/Dr Roberts Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

RUMOURS/Dr Roberts Empty Re: RUMOURS/Dr Roberts

Post  Lillyofthevalley Wed 25 Jan - 9:19

Thanks, another great piece, Ive a feeling( RUMOURS/Dr Roberts 782309) this genius will be helping Mr Bennett out when it comes to his Court Case, imo his help will be invaluble to TB.

Ive previously asked who is Dr Roberts?, Ive come to the conclusion he is a Barrister, he has tobe, he is so on the ball, picks up on mistakes that wouldn't normally be noticed, as seen on TV when the accused are been questioned, these very clever Barristers run rings around them, imo that will just be how it is in real court cases, with the likes of Martin Roberts firing the questions. RUMOURS/Dr Roberts 839934
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
RUMOURS/Dr Roberts Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100RUMOURS/Dr Roberts Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 25 Jan - 9:55

Lillyofthevalley wrote:Thanks, another great piece, Ive a feeling( RUMOURS/Dr Roberts 782309) this genius will be helping Mr Bennett out when it comes to his Court Case, imo his help will be invaluble to TB.

Ive previously asked who is Dr Roberts?, Ive come to the conclusion he is a Barrister, he has tobe, he is so on the ball, picks up on mistakes that wouldn't normally be noticed, as seen on TV when the accused are been questioned, these very clever Barristers run rings around them, imo that will just be how it is in real court cases, with the likes of Martin Roberts firing the questions. RUMOURS/Dr Roberts 839934

Morning Lillyofthevalley, I was just thinking the same thing before I read your post.!!!! Even if Dr Roberts doesn"t help Tony Bennett, his comments ,
which have been authenticated can be used by Tony"s Lawyer. I have a feeling the McCanns are suing Tony for renaging on an undertaking not to print
any more comments about them which they say are untrue. Ergo, he will not be able to use this, just have to defend his reason for disobeying the Court
Order.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 25 Jan - 11:11

He was conned by a person pretending to want one off his leaflets when really this person MUST off been working for team McCann as they found out about it.....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 25 Jan - 11:14

By suing someone for repeating what is in the files and then discussing it does not stop other people disgussing it and writing about it.....apart from the newspapers off course ....there gutless.

They just hope it will put the frighteners on everybody that don't believe them...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 25 Jan - 11:36

kitti wrote:He was conned by a person pretending to want one off his leaflets when really this person MUST off been working for team McCann as they found out about it.....

This snivelling toad does not deserve anonymity. He's Mike Gunnill, based in the Maidstone area. He goes by a variety of other names too, as befitting a lying toe rag.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 25 Jan - 11:41

Not Born Yesterday wrote:
kitti wrote:He was conned by a person pretending to want one off his leaflets when really this person MUST off been working for team McCann as they found out about it.....

This snivelling toad does not deserve anonymity. He's Mike Gunnill, based in the Maidstone area. He goes by a variety of other names too, as befitting a lying toe rag.

And l wonder who put him up to that?

The Mcs are only suing Tony because he has a large following and they know he's dangerous to their cause.

They're treading a very fine line because l wouldn't be surprised if the Express pick up on this story - it's an excuse to put some of their lies under the microscope. for instance, Kate told Jenni Murray on Womans Hour they never searched for Maddie as it was 'too dark' now the bewk says they searched but oh so conveniently no-one saw them!
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Wed 25 Jan - 11:51

[quote="kitti"]By suing someone for repeating what is in the files and then discussing it does not stop other people disgussing it and writing about it.....apart from the newspapers off course ....there gutless.quote]

They are scared Kitti as each time the truth surfaces they find it harder to push back under the water as more and more discrepancies are revealed, more and more is pieced together. They have tried through Amazon to keep Pat Brown'sbook under the surface but are finding resistance in that quarter as well.

I found the discussion of Fair Comment and Honest Comment of the other TB thread interesting. I think there should be another category which is more akin with Emotional Intuition! An example of EI would be if I saw a child being smacked and chastised loudly in public. My emotions would step in reacting to what I felt was wrong. My Intuition would be that these were not good parents, that's not to say a child should chastised in public but it can be done by quietly taking the child aside with some promise of a sanction if the behaviour continues. It does not have to be an obvious public flogging. Each to their own parenting and none of my business unless the child is physiclly harmed that is but my Emotional and Intuative reaction to such event is that this is wrong. Of course I migh bbe completly worng and these might be ood parents - but assessing the situation as a whole - I would say not - based on my inntuition.

So in the same way - in the very very early days after Madeleines disappearence i had an emotional reaction to what had happened and my intuition said to me that there had been a tragic accident.

I think I got to this point possibly the first, maybe the second time I saw Kate on TV. I did not see the anguish of a mother seperated from her daughter but I saw tragedy and fear in her eyes. I did join an internet forum at that point and I think I was probably one of the first to post that I thought there had been a tradgic accident.

Nothing has influenced that opinion since, no news coverage, no newspaper 'tittle-tattle' nothing except the continued actions and behaviour of the parents and those supporting them which has only helped confirm my view.

Is it wrong to experience these emotional reactions? Should I set intuition aside in favour of a written 'version of the truth'??? I think it would be a dangerous thing for a society to get into a position where we have 'thought police' patrolling the boundary of the 'establishment'. Sounds very SciFi I know, but once the world has been gagged from saying what it feels, the next logical step will be to try and stop people even thinking those evil thoughts!! IMO!!!!!
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Wed 25 Jan - 12:02

Hello NoStone,
I read your post with interest, but don't agree. I think that everything went wrong on the 3rd and that panicked Kate, I think she was sedated in some way, because at the start she was like a zombie.
Nothing in the evidence makes me believe is was a tragic accident. There was too much preparation. I do believe that Kate was shattered, perhaps by the realization that what had been just a plan was now reality.
Nothing she has said or written since convinced me that she ever loved that child. Kate's anguish, imo, was all for herself.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 25 Jan - 12:05

Surely it must be an abuse of the legal system for an agent or known supporter of TB's legal protagonists to deliberately entrap, with considerable pressure and guile it seems, and by using a pseudonym - the sole purpose of the exercise being to lure someone into breaking an undertaking?

almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Wed 25 Jan - 12:48

It has always been quite beyond my understanding as to why the changing stories and inconsistencies in stories and statements have never been challenged by any of the authorities, I truly do not understand it.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 25 Jan - 12:57

mara thon wrote:It has always been quite beyond my understanding as to why the changing stories and inconsistencies in stories and statements have never been challenged by any of the authorities, I truly do not understand it.

I rather think you are by no means alone in your lack of understanding.

I am by turns perplexed, curious, flabbergasted, incredulous, resigned, bemused, indignant and exasperated with the tortuous (possibly torturous, even!) way the entire farrago has developed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Wed 25 Jan - 13:04

The End Is Nigh wrote:
mara thon wrote:It has always been quite beyond my understanding as to why the changing stories and inconsistencies in stories and statements have never been challenged by any of the authorities, I truly do not understand it.

I rather think you are by no means alone in your lack of understanding.

I am by turns perplexed, curious, flabbergasted, incredulous, resigned, bemused, indignant and exasperated with the tortuous (possibly torturous, even!) way the entire farrago has developed.

Well, that's at least 3 of us who don't understand why no-one has challenged the various changes to the stories. Lies and contradictions have appeared in Kate's tome, these can't be swept under the carpet as they are there for all to see in print. Not like verbal changing, this can't be ignored. The inconsistencies alone would hang this pair but as it seems that someone is looking out for them, they go on their merry way.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 25 Jan - 13:57

I can't understand either ....a child has lost her life and KNOWONE.....apart from strangers who have NEVER met her, are the only ones that care ...the parents don't care, the leicester police don't care, the newspapers don't care, the mccanns friends don't care and IF the relatives off Madeleine REALLY do care, why aren't they questioning there inner feelings about what is going on around them.

The people who are supposedly doing a review on the case....will they care ?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 25 Jan - 14:18

almostgothic wrote:Surely it must be an abuse of the legal system for an agent or known supporter of TB's legal protagonists to deliberately entrap, with considerable pressure and guile it seems, and by using a pseudonym - the sole purpose of the exercise being to lure someone into breaking an undertaking?

I wonder too. I remember when my cousin was killed, a really deranged woman was all over the internet making up all sorts of vile stuff about him the police didn't want to know and moaned at us for looking at the stuff!! They told us to ignore it so why is it any different for that pair?

Who says Tony supplied what he did when Mike Gunnill says? Unless CR put Gunnill upto it and were listening in on the conversation it could have happened at any time.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Wed 25 Jan - 14:33

margaret wrote:
almostgothic wrote:Surely it must be an abuse of the legal system for an agent or known supporter of TB's legal protagonists to deliberately entrap, with considerable pressure and guile it seems, and by using a pseudonym - the sole purpose of the exercise being to lure someone into breaking an undertaking?

I wonder too. I remember when my cousin was killed, a really deranged woman was all over the internet making up all sorts of vile stuff about him the police didn't want to know and moaned at us for looking at the stuff!! They told us to ignore it so why is it any different for that pair?

Who says Tony supplied what he did when Mike Gunnill says? Unless CR put Gunnill upto it and were listening in on the conversation it could have happened at any time.

... and if they did put him up to it, it would be interesting to know whether he was remunerated for his part in the deception.
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Wed 25 Jan - 15:52

Panda wrote:
Lillyofthevalley wrote:Thanks, another great piece, Ive a feeling( RUMOURS/Dr Roberts 782309) this genius will be helping Mr Bennett out when it comes to his Court Case, imo his help will be invaluble to TB.

Morning Lillyofthevalley, I was just thinking the same thing before I read your post.!!!! Even if Dr Roberts doesn"t help Tony Bennett, his comments ,
which have been authenticated can be used by Tony"s Lawyer. I have a feeling the McCanns are suing Tony for renaging on an undertaking not to print
any more comments about them which they say are untrue. Ergo, he will not be able to use this, just have to defend his reason for disobeying the Court
Order.

RUMOURS/Dr Roberts 306321 Panda, found this on FB, Debbie Butler posted this but dosen't say who posted it.
Seems that this guy Mike Gunnell is the problem by getting TB to send him the 60reasons booklet, when TB wasn't suppose to be selling or pushing the book in anyway, Gunnell supposedly wanted it for research, and must have passed this on to TM, lets hope TB can prove he was set up!!........

THIS TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE - INTERESTING POST

MCCANNS v BENNETT - The committal to prison trial will take place for 1 or 2 days, sometime in April or later

This situation makes me angry. It's rare that I agree with Kate McCann, but she's right, you have to pick your battles. I can assure the McCann's and Carter Ruck that if Mr Bennett seriously suffers a a consequence of their actions they'll have a battle on their hands that they'll regret for the remainder of their days.

This action isnt about justice, its about revenge, and its about attempting to silence anyone who dares question their ludicrous verion of events. They might silence Mr Bennett, but there will always be someone willing to take his place.

Mr Bennett has the truth on his side, serious questions concerning the possible death of an innocent child need to be asked. The only words of encoragement that I can offer is that he doesnt need to lie in court, and that may well be all the advantage he needs.

Last edited by Lillyofthevalley on Wed 25 Jan - 15:54; edited 1 time in total
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 25 Jan - 15:54

margaret wrote:

Hi Margaret, as I understood, it was Tony"s book that was sold to Mike Gunnill at Gunnill's request and Tony asked Gunill to make the payment to his Wife's account. Anyway, we are off topic here, this should be on the tony thread. RUMOURS/Dr Roberts 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 25 Jan - 16:04

Lillyofthevalley wrote:
Panda wrote:

Order.

Thanks Lilyofthevalley. The nub of this is Tony renaged on an undertaking, now whether it was a Court undertaking I don"t know.

RUMOURS/Dr Roberts 306321 Panda, found this on FB, Debbie Butler posted this but dosen't say who posted it.
Seems that this guy Mike Gunnell is the problem by getting TB to send him the 60reasons booklet, when TB wasn't suppose to be selling or pushing the book in anyway, Gunnell supposedly wanted it for research, and must have passed this on to TM, lets hope TB can prove he was set up!!........

THIS TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE - INTERESTING POST

MCCANNS v BENNETT - The committal to prison trial will take place for 1 or 2 days, sometime in April or later

This situation makes me angry. It's rare that I agree with Kate McCann, but she's right, you have to pick your battles. I can assure the McCann's and Carter Ruck that if Mr Bennett seriously suffers a a consequence of their actions they'll have a battle on their hands that they'll regret for the remainder of their days.

This action isnt about justice, its about revenge, and its about attempting to silence anyone who dares question their ludicrous verion of events. They might silence Mr Bennett, but there will always be someone willing to take his place.

Mr Bennett has the truth on his side, serious questions concerning the possible death of an innocent child need to be asked. The only words of encoragement that I can offer is that he doesnt need to lie in court, and that may well be all the advantage he needs.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Wed 25 Jan - 16:26

As the saying goes, "Ya can't take trousers of a bare arse"
but this seems exactly what CR/mccanns are attemping to
do with TB. I would imagine that Tony hasn't got significant
loads of dosh, so why would they target him with this unrealistic
legal action? unless, it is simply to shut him up, and other
lone voices out there.
It was evidently more profitable to go after the media which
has vast amounts of money but this action against TB must
rate as scrapping the barrel with very little return.
I hope Tony rides this 'paper tigger' and goes all the way to
court, as I think the Mccanns/CR see their strategy as
a publicity stunt and fear this being aired in court and will
seek a settlement beforehand.
Brinkmanship is a dangerous game.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 25 Jan - 16:33

marxman wrote:As the saying goes, "Ya can't take trousers of a bare arse"
lone voices out there.

Hi marxman,

Tony Bennett has sought legal advice and Legal costs for a Barrister are prohibative. He admits he cannot get legal Aid because he has savings in excess of £8,000. He has broken the undertaking made to the Court so my guess is he will settle out of Court unless the McCanns want their pound of flesh and
insist on a Court case.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 25 Jan - 16:43

Panda wrote:
lone voices out there.

Hi marxman,

Tony Bennett has sought legal advice and Legal costs for a Barrister are prohibative. He admits he cannot get legal Aid because he has savings in excess of £8,000. He has broken the undertaking made to the Court so my guess is he will settle out of Court unless the McCanns want their pound of flesh and
insist on a Court case.

So, what we need is a Support Fund. Something open and above board which has the sole purpose of paying for TB to be represented by an Advocate.

I feel sure I've come across a similar idea already ................. RUMOURS/Dr Roberts 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Wed 25 Jan - 16:50

You are not alone I don't understand that at all RUMOURS/Dr Roberts 371436
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 25 Jan - 18:09

Panda wrote:
Thanks Lilyofthevalley. The nub of this is Tony renaged on an undertaking, now whether it was a Court undertaking I don"t know.

Panda, did you say the above?

In any case there WAS a court undertaking not to distribute the booklet anymore and Tony was technically wrong to do so... HOWEVER, he was clearly put up to supplying one by unscrupulous means. Shame Tony didn't have the funds to pursue this as vigourously as finding a link to Mike Gunnell and CR before that phone call.

At least Tony is honest, he could have said no l didn't send the booklet and it would have been his word against Gunnills......
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Wed 25 Jan - 20:14

Panda wrote:
lone voices out there.

Hi marxman,

insist on a Court case.

Hi Panda, I really don't believe that the Mccanns are
contemplating taking this before a court. They may
motion that way, but I would suggest that the threat
of TB opening up a huge can of worms would make the
gamble too distructive both financially and personally
for them.
The media both in UK and Portugal would have a field
day and the plight of Tony's rugged individualism against
the economic might of team mccann would provide TB
with a platform similiar to David v the giant.
I may be wrong but I think this will be settled before
it reaches any court room door. The mccanns will hail
it a victory as in gagging another dissenter.
I hope Tony can find the means and the way to continue
on his path for justice for Madeliene and for freedom
of speech and thought.

Just my opinion, until thats removed.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next