Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph

+30
AnnaEsse
dazedandconfused
keepingmum
Annabel
Autumn
Angelique
NoStone
kathybelle
Loopdaloop
welshy
Lioned
almostgothic
cherry1
cass
pennylane
Karen
Lillyofthevalley
Jahbulon
Sara_Rose_
margaret
Chris
gillyspot
nospinnaker
T4two
malena stool
marxman
ELI
Navigator
jinvta
quickfingers
34 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 6 Empty Re: Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph

Post  dazedandconfused Wed 8 Feb - 16:39

Happy Birthday loopdaloop Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 6 Icon_flower
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 6 Empty Re: Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 8 Feb - 16:44

Spudgun has said a bit more on Facebook, but I'll wait for Tony to update on this.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 8 Feb - 17:32

Is he allowed to talk about it whilst the case has started ?

Why aren't the press reporting About this......are the mccanns ASHAMED off what people will think off them?

I think that if the mccanns win this case then they probably think they will win against mr amaral.....which they won't.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 8 Feb - 18:50

@greenink211 @RingoStarfish regarding #McCanns. Oh dear, you're rather wrong on all counts. Firstly, I never stated that I would be there at Court. I merely posted that I HOPED to be there some weeks ago. I have since made several posts stating that I would not be there.

Secondly, my information regarding the Court procedures came from NOT speaking to Mr. Bennett, (although I HAVE spoken to him) but from the Clerk of the Court herself.

Thirdly, I never stated that the Judge chastised the McCanns. It was their representation, (look it up under 'R' in the dictionary), to whom he directed his concerns.

Fourthly, it was a GOOD day for Tony Bennett in court today, not a bad one as your Tweet suggests.

Just tweeted by Spudgun. I don't know anything else as yet. If I see any more I will keep you all updated.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Wed 8 Feb - 18:53

@RingoStarfish

Not him again!
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 8 Feb - 19:09

Happy to hear that it was a GOOD day for Tony Bennett in court today. Dare I ask why the press is not reporting on this. Could that be because it was a good day for Tony? When I think of all the trivia that is posted on the Mail website (i.e. the 24/7 coverage of the Beckhams) while today's proceedings go unoticed, it is enough to make me scream.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  contrary Wed 8 Feb - 19:31

So it sounds like the McCanns lawyers were told they were being vexatious?! Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 6 929468
contrary
contrary
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 195
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 8 Feb - 19:34

interested wrote:Happy to hear that it was a GOOD day for Tony Bennett in court today. Dare I ask why the press is not reporting on this. Could that be because it was a good day for Tony? When I think of all the trivia that is posted on the Mail website (i.e. the 24/7 coverage of the Beckhams) while today's proceedings go unoticed, it is enough to make me scream.

Suing a pensioner doesn't look too good in my book and I'm quite sure the mccanns know this and don't want It published as it will make tony look like the victim that he is and not the McCanns.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 8 Feb - 19:37

contrary wrote:So it sounds like the McCanns lawyers were told they were being vexatious?! Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 6 929468

Vexatious Litigation is frowned upon and so it is good to see that the Courts are looking at the issue on merit rather than on any other basis.

And this should not escape the attention of any other respondent in other McCarterruck actions - someone needs to ensure Amaral is made aware that this has happened as he should be entitled to refer to it in the context of his own defence.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6