Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invitation to meet Pat Brown at Heathrow Tuesday morning

+17
maebee
almostgothic
pennylane
Karen
Lillyofthevalley
AnnaEsse
Panda
T4two
jd16
margaret
Annabel
jay2001
Loopdaloop
NoStone
Justiceforallkids
jinvta
humanist
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Invitation to meet Pat Brown at Heathrow Tuesday morning Empty Invitation to meet Pat Brown at Heathrow Tuesday morning

Post  interested Mon 6 Feb - 0:32

Pat Brown tweeted (at approx. 3:00 PM EST Sunday) "If anyone is available Tues. morning 10am-12pm & would like to meet with me for coffee (& McCann talk) at Heathrow Hilton/Sofitel, DM me."
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
Invitation to meet Pat Brown at Heathrow Tuesday morning Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Invitation to meet Pat Brown at Heathrow Tuesday morning Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Invitation to meet Pat Brown at Heathrow Tuesday morning Empty Re: Invitation to meet Pat Brown at Heathrow Tuesday morning

Post  Autumn Mon 6 Feb - 1:22

Unfortunately Im over 200 miles from Heathrow but will be there in spirit waving her off.

Wishing Pat all the best in her search for truth and justice over in Praia da Luz and hope she keeps us all updated. Go Pat Invitation to meet Pat Brown at Heathrow Tuesday morning 944533 Invitation to meet Pat Brown at Heathrow Tuesday morning 873702
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :
Invitation to meet Pat Brown at Heathrow Tuesday morning Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Invitation to meet Pat Brown at Heathrow Tuesday morning Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Invitation to meet Pat Brown at Heathrow Tuesday morning Empty Re: Invitation to meet Pat Brown at Heathrow Tuesday morning

Post  humanist Mon 6 Feb - 6:09

Autumn,
200 kms is not very far. I mean it is do-able.
humanist
humanist

Number of posts : 10
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 6 Feb - 6:45

I don't think I would be much help but assume she will meet Amaral. If any of you can tweet to her perhaps you could give her the link folr mccannfiles
where there is a wealth of information she could use.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Mon 6 Feb - 6:51

Mabye Pat can meet with the private investigator, Joseph Moura, who was 100% certain that Jane Tanner never left the table that night. I have always wondered how he came to that conclusion, and if any of his views have changed, as he originally believed that Madleine had been abducted because there was not enough time to dispose of a body.

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t12258-joseph-moura-on-tanner?highlight=moura
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 6 Feb - 7:07

jinvta wrote:Mabye Pat can meet with the private investigator, Joseph Moura, who was 100% certain that Jane Tanner never left the table that night. I have always wondered how he came to that conclusion, and if any of his views have changed, as he originally believed that Madleine had been abducted because there was not enough time to dispose of a body.

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t12258-joseph-moura-on-tanner?highlight=moura

Morning jinvta, I had the 5 videos about Moura but lost them when my computer crashed. I think he relied on OC staff for the information about Jane Tanner. He also said the Tapas 9 did not check on their children as often as they said which made a bigger window of opportunity for Madeleine to be
abducted which he thought had happened. He was commissioned by CBS to go to PDL and because he speaks Portugese got on well with the OC
Staff. He is based in the States so I'm sure CBS could give Pat an address for him.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Mon 6 Feb - 7:17

Thanks Panda,

I didn't realize that Moura was in the US. I suppose Pat could meet with him anytime back in the US if she wanted to. I was just thinking he was in Spain for some odd reason. I couldn't even remember his name at first, but found the above link to one of his interviews. I know that the other interviews that you mention are even more informative, but I haven't seen those in a while either.
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 6 Feb - 7:29

jinvta wrote:Thanks Panda,

I didn't realize that Moura was in the US. I suppose Pat could meet with him anytime back in the US if she wanted to. I was just thinking he was in Spain for some odd reason. I couldn't even remember his name at first, but found the above link to one of his interviews. I know that the other interviews that you mention are even more informative, but I haven't seen those in a while either.

mccannfiles used to have all 5 videos, then it was three but I havn't looked for a long time , unless they are archived on CBS. Moura did say that the
Staff at OC were fed up with all the Journalists because they around all the time asking questions. He succeeded in getting the information because he spoke their language and they told him the Tapas group never checked on their children as often as they said. Hence the hurried timelines written on
the childrens book before the Police arrived presumably.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Mon 6 Feb - 8:46

Not with our train service Invitation to meet Pat Brown at Heathrow Tuesday morning 294124 I hope Pat gets to meet some of our wonderful journos before she goes and her venture gets lots of coverage - some hope.
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Mon 6 Feb - 8:55

They are even looking for Pat's flight details on JATYK Invitation to meet Pat Brown at Heathrow Tuesday morning 371436

So they found her flight

Flight Information
Baltimore (USA) to Lisbon (Portugal)
Departing February 6 2012.
Connecting Flights

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flight: BA 228
Airline: British Airways
Depart: Baltimore Washington International Apt
Terminal:
Departure Time: 21:05, Monday 6 February 2012
Arrive: London Heathrow Apt
Terminal: Terminal 5
Arrival Time: 09:15, Tuesday 7 February 2012
Stops: Non-Stop
Travel Time: 7hrs 10mins
Aircraft: 767 (Boeing 767 Passenger)
Classes offered: Business Economy
Notes:
---- Connecting to ----
Flight: S4 8603
Airline: SATA International
Operated by: TAP Portugal
Depart: London Heathrow Apt
Terminal: Terminal 1
Departure Time: 13:30, Tuesday 7 February 2012
Arrive: Lisbon
Terminal: Terminal 1
Arrival Time: 16:10, Tuesday 7 February 2012
Stops: Non-Stop
Travel Time: 2hrs 40mins
Aircraft: 320 (Airbus Industrie A320)
Classes offered: Business Economy
Notes:

Total Travel Time 14hrs 5mins

Last edited by Annabel on Mon 6 Feb - 9:02; edited 3 times in total
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 6 Feb - 8:59

No surprise there - Maybe it would be a good idea for those who can contact her to do so to warn her that there may be nutters amongst those intending to meet her?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Mon 6 Feb - 9:07

Done!
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 6 Feb - 9:12

Excellent, Annabel.

Forewarned is forearmed, as they say.

I'm sure Pat is perfectly capable of dealing with well-adjusted people whatever their views on the Madeleine Case, but sadly there are some who don't appear to subscribe to decent standards of behaviour and debate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Mon 6 Feb - 9:20

The End Is Nigh wrote:Excellent, Annabel.

I'm sure Pat is perfectly capable of dealing with well-adjusted people whatever their views on the Madeleine Case, but sadly there are some who don't appear to subscribe to decent standards of behaviour and debate.

Surely they would want to be there to wish Pat a safe and fruitful journey, after all anyone who can shed much needed light on what happened to Madeleine, nearly five years on, has to be a great asset whatever side of the fence you are on. Or am I missing something here?

So it's a win win for everyone except the culprits right? Invitation to meet Pat Brown at Heathrow Tuesday morning 25346

Bon voyage Pat! Thank you so much for caring. Wishing you all the success in the world! Invitation to meet Pat Brown at Heathrow Tuesday morning 83453
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Mon 6 Feb - 9:36

pennylane wrote:

Surely they would want to be there to wish Pat a safe and fruitful journey, after all anyone who can shed much needed light on what happened to Madeleine, nearly five years on, has to be a great asset whatever side of the fence you are on. Or am I missing something here?

So it's a win win for everyone except the culprits right? Invitation to meet Pat Brown at Heathrow Tuesday morning 25346

Bon voyage Pat! Thank you so much for caring. Wishing you all the success in the world! Invitation to meet Pat Brown at Heathrow Tuesday morning 83453

You have to wonder at the mentality of people who claim to support The Find Madeleine Website yet appear to be actively doing all they can to deter people who are getting off their buts to go out to Portugal to look for her.
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Mon 6 Feb - 9:41

Autumn wrote:
pennylane wrote:

You have to wonder at the mentality of people who claim to support The Find Madeleine Website yet appear to be actively doing all they can to deter people who are getting off their buts to go out to Portugal to look for her.

It certainly exposes their agenda, and it has nothing to do with discovering what happened to poor little Madeleine!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 6 Feb - 9:51

Pat does not believe that Madeleine could have been taken according to the gospel of Team McCann so, despite her efforts to bring an end to the story, she is fair game for criticism from the hardcore McCann supporters.

I hope that they behave themselves if they turn up at Heathrow but, if they don't, it will only provide further proof (not that we need any) that they are the dregs of society.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 6 Feb - 11:11

Not Born Yesterday wrote:
I hope that they behave themselves if they turn up at Heathrow but, if they don't, it will only provide further proof (not that we need any) that they are the dregs of society.

I'm not sure they can do social interaction and public transport, spouting bile from their armchairs is about the limit of their capabilities. Invitation to meet Pat Brown at Heathrow Tuesday morning 49091
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Mon 6 Feb - 11:14

Panda wrote:I don't think I would be much help but assume she will meet Amaral. If any of you can tweet to her perhaps you could give her the link folr mccannfiles
where there is a wealth of information she could use.

She is definately meeting Amaral - lets hope they will be meeting for lunch having a nice chat over dry white wine and grilled sardines, looking out to sea and discussing this case.
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Mon 6 Feb - 11:17

If Pat is flying through Heathrow that means she will not fly through Lisbon but straight to Faro, my daughter is not far from Portimao I have just smséd her to find out if ANYTHING is on the telly with regards to Pat's visit, I am sure once she has met with Amaral the papers will be all over it! (Portuguese Newspaper) will try and keep you guys posted.
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 6 Feb - 11:43

Thankyou Karen, that would be great.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Mon 6 Feb - 11:44

Answer from Pat:

Hehehe

Well, my, they certainly know how to waste their time! Some of the stuff they is pretty amusing!

Thanks for the heads up. They may be nutters but I don’t see any of them coming to off me.

Pat

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 6 Feb - 13:08

I'd quite like to meet Sans_Souci to thank him or her for all the entertainment provided recently on this site, particularly in the name of Jodel!

Perhaps you could make a name for yourself in the entertainment world as a comic.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 6 Feb - 13:16

Yes, I know one is advised not to feed Trolls, but sometimes it's far more entertaining to throw them a few nibbles - just until their bile and irrationality comes to the fore.

Been a bit quiet on that front recently - perhaps there is only one Troll and it has to spread itself thin?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Mon 6 Feb - 13:37

The End Is Nigh wrote:Yes, I know one is advised not to feed Trolls, but sometimes it's far more entertaining to throw them a few nibbles - just until their bile and irrationality comes to the fore.

Been a bit quiet on that front recently - perhaps there is only one Troll and it has to spread itself thin?

You can be sure they are still here, but with a different approach to disrupt the natural flow of discussions.

I have my own opinion of what the latest tactics are, but I'll leave it to others to make up their own minds. Invitation to meet Pat Brown at Heathrow Tuesday morning 294124
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next