Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sniffer dogs on the FRONTLINE, meet Mad Brown dog

3 posters

Go down

Sniffer dogs on the FRONTLINE, meet Mad Brown dog Empty Sniffer dogs on the FRONTLINE, meet Mad Brown dog

Post  Guest Sat 6 Mar - 21:40

http://www.labourhome.org/?p=10556

See the picture Sniffer dogs on the FRONTLINE, meet Mad Brown dog 608891 Sniffer dogs on the FRONTLINE, meet Mad Brown dog 608891

Ignore the Sniffer dogs on the FRONTLINE, meet Mad Brown dog 463762 in the Black suit. Sniffer dogs on the FRONTLINE, meet Mad Brown dog 771556 Sniffer dogs on the FRONTLINE, meet Mad Brown dog 771556 Sniffer dogs on the FRONTLINE, meet Mad Brown dog 498776 Sniffer dogs on the FRONTLINE, meet Mad Brown dog 310829 Sniffer dogs on the FRONTLINE, meet Mad Brown dog 258354 Sniffer dogs on the FRONTLINE, meet Mad Brown dog 99240
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Sniffer dogs on the FRONTLINE, meet Mad Brown dog Empty Re: Sniffer dogs on the FRONTLINE, meet Mad Brown dog

Post  Guest Sat 6 Mar - 22:23

Sniffer dogs on the FRONTLINE, meet Mad Brown dog 477442 He's a moron.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Sniffer dogs on the FRONTLINE, meet Mad Brown dog Empty Re: Sniffer dogs on the FRONTLINE, meet Mad Brown dog

Post  malena stool Sat 6 Mar - 22:41

It's an obscenity that such a creature is allowed to represent this Nation, after stealing public funds, being complicit in sending our soldiers into danger without sufficient equipment, lying at the inquiry he trots off to smile and shake their hands.

He's no more than an spluttering, arrogant, obese, overpaid, benefit cheat.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :
Sniffer dogs on the FRONTLINE, meet Mad Brown dog Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sniffer dogs on the FRONTLINE, meet Mad Brown dog Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 6 Mar - 22:49

malena stool wrote:It's an obscenity that such a creature is allowed to represent this Nation, after stealing public funds, being complicit in sending our soldiers into danger without sufficient equipment, lying at the inquiry he trots off to smile and shake their hands.

Hi Malena! You forgot to mention that he has the personality of a wet lettuce. Sniffer dogs on the FRONTLINE, meet Mad Brown dog 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 6 Mar - 23:17

"Cunning stunts ! - written by Tankus."

There used to be a women's band called, "Cunning Stunts." Now, you have to say that very carefully.!!!! I think Tankus is saying something else here!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Sniffer dogs on the FRONTLINE, meet Mad Brown dog Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sniffer dogs on the FRONTLINE, meet Mad Brown dog Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 6 Mar - 23:30

AnnaEsse wrote:"Cunning stunts ! - written by Tankus."

There used to be a women's band called, "Cunning Stunts." Now, you have to say that very carefully.!!!! I think Tankus is saying something else here!

Sniffer dogs on the FRONTLINE, meet Mad Brown dog 294124
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 6 Mar - 23:36

What's the difference between Gordon Brown and Robert Mugabe?
One's a fat idiot who lost control of the country and is wrecking its economy. The other is Robert Mugabe.

And i'll tell you something else...........

I was stopped on the street by a woman doing a survey today. She asked me what I thought Gordon Brown could do for the British people.
Apparently "fuck off and die" wasn't an option.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 7 Mar - 0:06

Lioned wrote:What's the difference between Gordon Brown and Robert Mugabe?
One's a fat idiot who lost control of the country and is wrecking its economy. The other is Robert Mugabe.

And i'll tell you something else...........

I was stopped on the street by a woman doing a survey today. She asked me what I thought Gordon Brown could do for the British people.
Apparently "fuck off and die" wasn't an option

Why ever not??? Sniffer dogs on the FRONTLINE, meet Mad Brown dog 29204
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 7 Mar - 10:16

eddie wrote:
malena stool wrote:It's an obscenity that such a creature is allowed to represent this Nation, after stealing public funds, being complicit in sending our soldiers into danger without sufficient equipment, lying at the inquiry he trots off to smile and shake their hands.

Hi Malena! You forgot to mention that he has the personality of a wet lettuce. Sniffer dogs on the FRONTLINE, meet Mad Brown dog 25346
Hi eddie,
Many thanks for pulling me up on my inexplicable remiss to completely describe our great (obese) leader. As an aside did you see his rather rotund silhouette as he stepped down from his transport yesterday on TV? The word Porcine fades to insignificance, weight problems such as his tends not to make old bones.

The Jabba the Hut look is plainly a result of pigging out on either free food or alcohol or in his case, more likely both.

I do however apologise for my descriptive failures in this instance and will take more care in all future communications.

Yours.....

M. Stool.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 7 Mar - 10:28

I used to love Kenny Everett's character, Cupid Stunt. Sniffer dogs on the FRONTLINE, meet Mad Brown dog 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 7 Mar - 10:47

The Famous Grouse wrote:

I used to love Kenny Everett's character, Cupid Stunt. Sniffer dogs on the FRONTLINE, meet Mad Brown dog 23324

Never came across that! Heeee heeee!!!

My brother used to keep tropical fish and he has never lived down going to buy some Kissing Pinks and getting mixed up!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 7 Mar - 13:20

Laffin,

In response to your observation, I wonder if they detected any offending odours?

Sniffer dogs on the FRONTLINE, meet Mad Brown dog 608891 Sniffer dogs on the FRONTLINE, meet Mad Brown dog 608891
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down