Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Daily Mail

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Daily Mail

Post  Guest on Mon 19 Mar - 15:20

Panda wrote:
Karen wrote:
Panda wrote:
Karen wrote:Hi Panda
Yep - I have been scratching my head over the fact the Maddie is a WOC - surely it would have been or is still the responsibility of Hoggs (ms) to step in for the best interest of the child - any child for that matter up until the age of 18yrs I beleive. This astounds me, I have no idea how it works in the UK but in South Africa a ward of the court means the parents no longer have ANY rights over the upbringing of the court unless the parents - re-apply and then its determined what is in the best interest of the child.

Does it work on the same basis in the UK? I am suprised that NO-ONE has stepped in, perhaps thats what Lady Kate meant by Theresa May and her "fluffy words" as surely Theresa May would have the final WOC say?

I think the sh*t will hit the fan BEFORE or DURING the 8th - 9th April civil trial, as Lord Gerry states over and over and over again "we just need the one piece of the missing puzzle" I have a feeling the Yard and PJ have it!

Apparently, a CUE C (the cue is not working for some reason ) suggested Madeleine be made a WOC in the event the McCanns were arrested.
it was also thought that the McCanns would be privy to all information the LP had and made an appeal to the High Court for release of their Files.
However , the Chief Constable stepped in saying the case was ongoing so the Mccanns had to settle for 8 pages of info......probably copies of the
Tapas 9 interviews.

Panda how frustrating the q not working - my U was missing on my last laptop, so I know how you feel, at least we will get the gist of it! lets hope you are not a typist - typing business doc all day - like I was! ;)

Hi Kare, Luckily the only typing I do is on MM and occasional letters.....how did you solve your problem , I'm loath to try to lift it up a bit in case I dislodge it .

Try getting a drinking straw and blowing under it.

Alternatively you will have to use a KW like thye used to in the 1850's telegraphs, because they didn't have a Q either! Cooke and Whetastone's Electric Needlegraph was the first long distance message system to catch a murderer, because he was DRESSED AS A KWAKER (Quaker!) IN A LONG COAT AND HAT.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mail

Post  Panda on Mon 19 Mar - 15:24

chrissie wrote:Panda how frustrating the q not working - my U was missing on my last laptop, so I know how you feel, at least we will get the gist of it! lets hope you are not a typist - typing business doc all day - like I was! ;)

Hi Kare, Luckily the only typing I do is on MM and occasional letters.....how did you solve your problem , I'm loath to try to lift it up a bit in case I dislodge it .
[/quote]

Hi Panda, is there something wrong with your N too? Just joking [/quote]

That's too subtle for me chrissie....what does it mean?

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mail

Post  chrissie on Mon 19 Mar - 15:31

Panda wrote:
chrissie wrote:Panda how frustrating the q not working - my U was missing on my last laptop, so I know how you feel, at least we will get the gist of it! lets hope you are not a typist - typing business doc all day - like I was! ;)

Hi Kare, Luckily the only typing I do is on MM and occasional letters.....how did you solve your problem , I'm loath to try to lift it up a bit in case I dislodge it .

Hi Panda, is there something wrong with your N too? Just joking [/quote]

That's too subtle for me chrissie....what does it mean? [/quote]

Sorry Panda, just in a silly mood today. You missed the N off the end of Karen's name.

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3285
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Daily Express 'Have Your Say' (I know this thread is about the Mail but...)

Post  comperedna on Mon 19 Mar - 15:33

On the March 17th, before the pink T shirt run, the Daily Express accepted two comments only in 'Have Your Say'. Both were sensible and the second one was mine... Often 'sensible' comments are not accepted by the tabloids, and frequently 'Have Your Say' is mysteriously (not!) not available for anything to do with the McCanns. My comment was added quite late on. This time all that was censored was Madeleine's name, but the topic and context made the point obvious. The two comments are still there and have not been whoosh-clucked. Is this progress? Three steps forward and two steps back?

comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 855
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mail

Post  Panda on Mon 19 Mar - 15:43

chrissie wrote:
Panda wrote:
chrissie wrote:Panda how frustrating the q not working - my U was missing on my last laptop, so I know how you feel, at least we will get the gist of it! lets hope you are not a typist - typing business doc all day - like I was! ;)

Hi Kare, Luckily the only typing I do is on MM and occasional letters.....how did you solve your problem , I'm loath to try to lift it up a bit in case I dislodge it .

Hi Panda, is there something wrong with your N too? Just joking

That's too subtle for me chrissie....what does it mean? [/quote]

Sorry Panda, just in a silly mood today. You missed the N off the end of Karen's name. [/quote]

I'ts not my day is it chrissie. Don't mock the afflicted.!!!

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mail

Post  Sponsored content Today at 0:28


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum