Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller

+12
fred
Panda
HiDeHo
gillyspot
jay2001
Claudia79
Oldartform
comperedna
malena stool
dutchclogs
Badboy
kitti
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 Empty Re: Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller

Post  Guest Wed 28 Mar - 18:56

Oldartform wrote:
fred wrote:
And ye know the officer kind of laughed at us and said “you know this isn’t you know we don’t have a Royal Navy"

Err.. Portugal doesn't have a Navy? What utter Bullshit.

Ah .... but is it a ROYAL Navy ? Don`t hit me please ... only highlighting the psychology of this man.

I guess it would have been a Royal Navy when Portugal had a Monarchy. Some would argue that in that respect they are actually further advanced than us! Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 613255
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 Empty Re: Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller

Post  Claudia79 Wed 28 Mar - 19:32

Iris wrote:
Oldartform wrote:
fred wrote:
And ye know the officer kind of laughed at us and said “you know this isn’t you know we don’t have a Royal Navy"

Err.. Portugal doesn't have a Navy? What utter Bullshit.

Ah .... but is it a ROYAL Navy ? Don`t hit me please ... only highlighting the psychology of this man.

I guess it would have been a Royal Navy when Portugal had a Monarchy. Some would argue that in that respect they are actually further advanced than us! Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 613255

We solved that in 1910! Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 Icon_flower
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :
Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  jay2001 Wed 28 Mar - 20:51

Panda - is it really going to be a sequel? What the hell will be in it? Updates on the running, travelling the world promoting the new bewk, that means no time for actually searching. But then, they never did, neither did their dubious PI's. What will the title be 'madeleine the sequel'
jay2001
jay2001
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 403
Warning :
Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Wed 28 Mar - 21:18

dutchclogs wrote:
tigger wrote:I don't think helicopters with heat-seeking equipment are exactly standard procedure in the UK either. Besides, it would not be at all useful in such circumstances.
Certainly not with masses of people beating the bushes to find the child.
I doubt whether the remark about the 'Royal Navy' ever happened. The Portugese do have a navy and the country has a long history of seafaring. Perhaps more so than the UK.

It's just one of those infuriating remarks from Gerry to make sure we know how backward the PJ is. If Gerry had half the brain of Amaral, he'd never be in the position he finds himself in at present.

Just once more for the record: the Portugese are not stupid, backward or tolerant of paedophiles. Got that Ger?

GERRY MCCANN has made a utter fool of him self on this one Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 847843 Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 847843
" The Portuguese Navy (Portuguese: Marinha Portuguesa, also known as Marinha de Guerra Portuguesa or as Armada Portuguesa) is the naval branch of the Portuguese Armed Forces which, in cooperation and integrated with the other branches of the Portuguese military, is charged with the military defence of Portugal. The Portuguese Navy also participates in missions related with international compromises assumed by Portugal (mainly with NATO), as well as missions of civil interest. Today, the Portuguese Navy assumes a dual role capacity: Naval combat missions to assure Portugal's sovereignty and international commitments, and coast guard operations in its territorial waters and areas of influence."
GERRY FFS Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 36317 YOU BL**dy IDIOT Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 157799

Don't worry, I'm in the middle of getting the video ready for uploading and I am sure I can find a little space in between the clips to show there IS a Navy... Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 192282
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 28 Mar - 21:21

jay2001 wrote:Panda - is it really going to be a sequel? What the hell will be in it? Updates on the running, travelling the world promoting the new bewk, that means no time for actually searching. But then, they never did, neither did their dubious PI's. What will the title be 'madeleine the sequel'

Hi jay2001..........It will probably be "STILL SEARCHING FOR MADELEINE" (Leaving no stone unturned). as for content, the Fund raising at Richard
Branson,s Restaurant, Running, Auction of donated Celebrity Handbags, how the twins are missing Madeleine promoting her first beek...more drivel.
Doubt it will be 384 pages thoug. Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Wed 28 Mar - 22:01

As far as I understand this "new" book was to be an "updated" version of the old book "Madeleine" was to be coming out in April if I recall. I wonder if Kate thought the review would be cut and dried by now?

I imagine the new bits so far will be the review of the case by SY but I doubt she will include the book and libel saga against Amaral (not good Mcspin). Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 25346

gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Thu 29 Mar - 5:19

HiDeHo wrote:
dutchclogs wrote:
tigger wrote:I don't think helicopters with heat-seeking equipment are exactly standard procedure in the UK either. Besides, it would not be at all useful in such circumstances.
Certainly not with masses of people beating the bushes to find the child.
I doubt whether the remark about the 'Royal Navy' ever happened. The Portugese do have a navy and the country has a long history of seafaring. Perhaps more so than the UK.

It's just one of those infuriating remarks from Gerry to make sure we know how backward the PJ is. If Gerry had half the brain of Amaral, he'd never be in the position he finds himself in at present.

Just once more for the record: the Portugese are not stupid, backward or tolerant of paedophiles. Got that Ger?

GERRY MCCANN has made a utter fool of him self on this one Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 847843 Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 847843
" The Portuguese Navy (Portuguese: Marinha Portuguesa, also known as Marinha de Guerra Portuguesa or as Armada Portuguesa) is the naval branch of the Portuguese Armed Forces which, in cooperation and integrated with the other branches of the Portuguese military, is charged with the military defence of Portugal. The Portuguese Navy also participates in missions related with international compromises assumed by Portugal (mainly with NATO), as well as missions of civil interest. Today, the Portuguese Navy assumes a dual role capacity: Naval combat missions to assure Portugal's sovereignty and international commitments, and coast guard operations in its territorial waters and areas of influence."
GERRY FFS Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 36317 YOU BL**dy IDIOT Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 157799

Don't worry, I'm in the middle of getting the video ready for uploading and I am sure I can find a little space in between the clips to show there IS a Navy... Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 192282

Wilyboo had uploaded the video before I managed it but I used my download to produce this: Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 25346

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Thu 29 Mar - 7:02

Gerry says that the officer (he asked for heat seeking helicoptors) laughed at him and said we dont even have a navy! So it was the officer who was ignorant - either that or this is another one of Gerry's made up stories. He seems to love telling them doesn't he?
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 29 Mar - 7:46

NoStone wrote:Gerry says that the officer (he asked for heat seeking helicoptors) laughed at him and said we dont even have a navy! So it was the officer who was ignorant - either that or this is another one of Gerry's made up stories. He seems to love telling them doesn't he?

Imagine if you were one of his patients! Could you really believe a single word that came out of his mouth as he's sat there discussing your scans?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 29 Mar - 8:30

Havn't the McCanns got a facebook account? I think one of you Members ought to post that video on there. Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 29 Mar - 9:23

NoStone wrote:Gerry says that the officer (he asked for heat seeking helicoptors) laughed at him and said we dont even have a navy! So it was the officer who was ignorant - either that or this is another one of Gerry's made up stories. He seems to love telling them doesn't he?

The heat-seeking helicopters would have found all those people out looking for Gerry's daughter.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Thu 29 Mar - 9:37

AnnaEsse wrote:

The heat-seeking helicopters would have found all those people out looking for Gerry's daughter.

Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 307691 Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 307691 Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 307691 Shows he lives in a fantasy world Anna! He should do the decent thing and donate his brain to medical research!
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Thu 29 Mar - 9:57

Until a couple of years ago all males had to do National Service in Portugal, so how can an officer be so ignorant not to know or be able to choose between the Navy, Airforce or Navy?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Thu 29 Mar - 14:52

NoStone wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 307691 Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 307691 Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 307691 Shows he lives in a fantasy world Anna! He should do the decent thing and donate his brain to medical research!
earch

There wouldn't be a lot of research done !!!!!!! Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 25346 Besides which don't the medical researchers want parts of the body which are useful. Useful, a word which wouldn't describe his brain.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 29 Mar - 15:21

Keela wrote:
NoStone wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

earch

There wouldn't be a lot of research done !!!!!!! Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 25346 Besides which don't the medical researchers want parts of the body which are useful. Useful, a word which wouldn't describe his brain.

If any of Gerry's friends or relations are handy with knitting needles, they could do some good work for him!

Knit a Neuron

Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 Knit+cell02+small

AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Thu 29 Mar - 18:30

AnnaEsse wrote:
Keela wrote:
NoStone wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

earch

If any of Gerry's friends or relations are handy with knitting needles, they could do some good work for him!

Knit a Neuron

Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 Knit+cell02+small

My Uncle tells me there was a children's comic strip years ago called The Numbskulls!!?? Apparently the brain of the poor man was run by lots of little men (and women?) in different compartments of the brain!!!! You dont think Gerry.....................or even Kate!!??....
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 29 Mar - 19:21

The Numskulls used to be in the Beezer, but now they are in the Beano.

http://www.beano.com/characters/the-numskulls

I think maybe the brain department staff in Gerry's skull have all gone out for lunch.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 29 Mar - 19:30

Iris wrote:The Numskulls used to be in the Beezer, but now they are in the Beano.

I think maybe the brain department staff in Gerry's skull have all gone out for lunch.

And here's the rest of the Tapas Crew! The "Blockheads."

Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 Blockheadlist_thumb
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Thu 29 Mar - 19:38

Iris wrote:The Numskulls used to be in the Beezer, but now they are in the Beano.

Ha Ha HA Ha HA!!! Brill...thanks for that! I am going to buy 2 copies on Sat - one for Me and one for my Unc! If its really good I might even subscribe weekly Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 23324 Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 23324 Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 23324

I see they have different names!!?? Cruncher 'has the hardest job as he is in charge of the mouth!..My god...this sounds so much like the McSkulls already - mouths not connected to the rest of the brain sounds about right!! Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 613255 Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 294124 Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 613255 Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 294124
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Thu 29 Mar - 20:18

Claudia79 wrote:We don't have a Navy? Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 23324 Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 23324 Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 23324
Oh dear, Gerr, you really are stupid.

I think you should let the Portuguese know they have no navy - it'll be quite a surprise to them.

As to helicopters, I hope the Portuguese Navy have replaced the British Lynx helicopters by now, since the damn things spent more time on the ground than in the air.

But at least the navy does or did use British helicopters, that would have made Gerry happy, foreign ones wouldn't be anywhere near as good for him.

Xenophobia - there should be a word for a person who believes his own nationality to be superior to all others?
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 29 Mar - 20:39

NoStone wrote:

Ha Ha HA Ha HA!!! Brill...thanks for that! I am going to buy 2 copies on Sat - one for Me and one for my Unc! If its really good I might even subscribe weekly Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 23324 Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 23324 Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 23324

I see they have different names!!?? Cruncher 'has the hardest job as he is in charge of the mouth!..My god...this sounds so much like the McSkulls already - mouths not connected to the rest of the brain sounds about right!! Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 613255 Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 294124 Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 613255 Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 294124

I can't remember them all,, there was Brainy, Cruncher, Blinky, Radar and Snitch... kind of like the seven dwarves, but living inside your head....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Thu 29 Mar - 20:50

Iris wrote:
NoStone wrote:

I can't remember them all,, there was Brainy, Cruncher, Blinky, Radar and Snitch... kind of like the seven dwarves, but living inside your head....

I cannot wait to get hold of a copy Iris!! I wont get anywhere near a decent newsagent tomorrow but will Saturday! I hope they have not sold out! I think I am going to find this so entertaining - pity I cannot do a McSkulls spoof on here!! Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 23324 Report on Swedish Programme by A Miller - Page 2 23324
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2