Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lapse Of Memory Or Lack Of Character?/TEXTUSA

2 posters

Go down

Lapse Of Memory Or Lack Of Character?/TEXTUSA Empty Lapse Of Memory Or Lack Of Character?/TEXTUSA

Post  Annabel Tue 24 Apr - 6:23

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
Lapse Of Memory Or Lack Of Character?/TEXTUSA Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lapse Of Memory Or Lack Of Character?/TEXTUSA Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Lapse Of Memory Or Lack Of Character?/TEXTUSA Empty Re: Lapse Of Memory Or Lack Of Character?/TEXTUSA

Post  tigger Tue 24 Apr - 7:38

I've just read both links. Never heard about this man before.

I don't wholly agree with Textusa.

I see this more as Flack trying to fit his sighting in with the supposed abduction.
Say he did see the man, I find his description of the van and the man perfectly believable. But Flack wants this to belong to the day Maddie disappears.Officially that is. So he tries to move the time and the date without losing the actual date and time he saw the man.
We end up with a composite which can't work.

I like the 2nd of May for moving the body. Dr. Roberts has commented on this day being one neither of the McCanns care to remember. Skipping over it in their early and later statements.

So the way I see it, Flack wanted his sighting to be on the 3rd as late as possible, but leaves the morning of the 2nd in play as well.

tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :
Lapse Of Memory Or Lack Of Character?/TEXTUSA Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lapse Of Memory Or Lack Of Character?/TEXTUSA Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down