Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The team is following another equally strong line of inquiry that she might now be dead

+8
MaryB
Lillyofthevalley
Loopdaloop
Claudia79
Keela
AnnaEsse
interested
frencheuropean
12 posters

Go down

The team is following another equally strong line of inquiry that she might now be dead Empty The team is following another equally strong line of inquiry that she might now be dead

Post  maive Wed 25 Apr - 18:32

http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2012/04/25/met-calls-for-maddie-case-to-be-reopened/

It's a VERY interesting sentence, isn't it?

Is it just me or NOTHING is ruled out?

«EQUALLY STRONG» The team is following another equally strong line of inquiry that she might now be dead 29204
maive
maive
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 146
Warning :
The team is following another equally strong line of inquiry that she might now be dead Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The team is following another equally strong line of inquiry that she might now be dead Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

The team is following another equally strong line of inquiry that she might now be dead Empty Re: The team is following another equally strong line of inquiry that she might now be dead

Post  Claudia79 Wed 25 Apr - 19:02

maive wrote:
http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2012/04/25/met-calls-for-maddie-case-to-be-reopened/

«EQUALLY STRONG» The team is following another equally strong line of inquiry that she might now be dead 29204

It just means they know jack shit about what happened.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :
The team is following another equally strong line of inquiry that she might now be dead Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The team is following another equally strong line of inquiry that she might now be dead Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

The team is following another equally strong line of inquiry that she might now be dead Empty Re: The team is following another equally strong line of inquiry that she might now be dead

Post  frencheuropean Wed 25 Apr - 19:06

frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Wed 25 Apr - 19:08

maive wrote:

I was starting to feel depressed until I saw that line!

The team is however following another equally strong line of inquiry that she might now be dead.

Perhaps they really are going to start laying the seed that she is dead... and if so... how and who!
This will have to be a softly softly warm the lobster approach as if the mccann's are nicked there will be hell up everywhere!
(And celebrations here from us!)

Equally strong is an interesting turn of phrase!
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 25 Apr - 19:12

"...she might now be dead". ???? Have they just now heard about the alerts from the two dogs???
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  maive Wed 25 Apr - 19:13

Loopdaloop wrote:

Equally strong is an interesting turn of phrase!

Isn't it? The team is following another equally strong line of inquiry that she might now be dead 944533

And they say it publically... EQUALLY STRONG !!! The team is following another equally strong line of inquiry that she might now be dead 25346
maive
maive
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  maive Wed 25 Apr - 19:24

Merci frencheuropean!

"Mes collègues (policiers) au Portugal veulent rouvrir l'affaire", affirme Andy Redwood

Pour moi, c'est positif tout ça!!!
maive
maive
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Wed 25 Apr - 20:46

Heres a link to the sky news interview where Andy Redwood suggests that she may be dead

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/video/news/4278667/Madeleine-McCann-Latest.html#ooid=ZuaWFqNDqnUalzKE9Toc7i21Twe4Nc8J
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 25 Apr - 22:40

Loopdaloop wrote:
Heres a link to the sky news interview where Andy Redwood suggests that she may be dead

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/video/news/4278667/Madeleine-McCann-Latest.html#ooid=ZuaWFqNDqnUalzKE9Toc7i21Twe4Nc8J

She may be dead? Quick! That man is hindering the search. Sue him!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Thu 26 Apr - 16:19

Claudia79 wrote:
maive wrote:

What a wonderful olde worlde Portuguese phrase, Claudia!!!!!! The team is following another equally strong line of inquiry that she might now be dead 23324
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Thu 26 Apr - 16:32

Keela wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
maive wrote:

What a wonderful olde worlde Portuguese phrase, Claudia!!!!!! The team is following another equally strong line of inquiry that she might now be dead 23324

The team is following another equally strong line of inquiry that she might now be dead 294124 Portuguese is such a rich language! The team is following another equally strong line of inquiry that she might now be dead Icon_flower
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Sun 29 Apr - 11:12

maive wrote:

I really think this is key as the uk will never report this!
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sun 29 Apr - 14:28

maive wrote:

No its not just you Maeve, there is noway that SY are going to be used and made fools of, we were out with friends last night, and they dont really follow the case apart from what I tell them, but even they said Scotland Yard have got to much to lose by happily covering up a case for the likes of Cameron and May the SY reputation is far more important then the UK Government officials anyway they probably will be out of government by the time those resposible for this crime will be in court.

Ive come to the conclusion its a softly softly approach, possble so the McCanns can't shout and ball they have been treated badly by SY just like they did with the PJ, SY will, until proven otherwise imo pretend to go along with the McCanns version of events, also if there was a cover up I dont believe they would use the likes of Redwood he ain't clever enough, you can see that from his interviews just recently imo, either that or he is bl**dy good actor The team is following another equally strong line of inquiry that she might now be dead 192282

Talking of acting, next week you are going to see the best acting of Gerry and Kate McCanns life!!!
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Apr - 14:31

Lily Of The Valley The team is following another equally strong line of inquiry that she might now be dead 307691 The team is following another equally strong line of inquiry that she might now be dead 944533
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Sun 29 Apr - 14:34

Well from the Panorama programme I got the impression that the SY detective was saying Madeleine was abducted by a stranger and that was the line of enquiry that should be followed. They didn't seem to be saying all lines of enquiry should be followed. This would be what I'd say. The Portuguese police didn't think there was an abductor, SY thinks there is one or more or less says there is one as a fact. But how they can say for certain after a quarter of the way through is still puzzling me. Whatever happens we can only hope they get to the truth.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Sun 29 Apr - 14:57

maive wrote:

Oh! The Olive Press!

Perhaps we can agree on suspended animation. Cryogenics? Would that help mr. Redwood? A third way!
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveT Sun 29 Apr - 15:05

I only hope that SY are saying this to avoid the McCann's legal team crying unfair trial. Redwood looks like he is cr*pping himself on the Sky interview and looks like his work has taken a severe toll on him.

I am just about staying positive, but it is very close!
SteveT
SteveT
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 602
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  maive Sun 29 Apr - 15:55

Lillyofthevalley wrote:
maive wrote:

No its not just you Maeve, there is noway that SY are going to be used and made fools of, we were out with friends last night, and they dont really follow the case apart from what I tell them, but even they said Scotland Yard have got to much to lose by happily covering up a case for the likes of Cameron and May the SY reputation is far more important then the UK Government officials anyway they probably will be out of government by the time those resposible for this crime will be in court.

Ive come to the conclusion its a softly softly approach, possble so the McCanns can't shout and ball they have been treated badly by SY just like they did with the PJ, SY will, until proven otherwise imo pretend to go along with the McCanns version of events, also if there was a cover up I dont believe they would use the likes of Redwood he ain't clever enough, you can see that from his interviews just recently imo, either that or he is bl**dy good actor The team is following another equally strong line of inquiry that she might now be dead 192282

Talking of acting, next week you are going to see the best acting of Gerry and Kate McCanns life!!!

Well, I hope you're right!

I am with you, I still trust SY although their attitude looks weird.. I keep my fingers crossed The team is following another equally strong line of inquiry that she might now be dead Icon_flower
maive
maive
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 29 Apr - 16:08

SteveT wrote:I only hope that SY are saying this to avoid the McCann's legal team crying unfair trial. Redwood looks like he is cr*pping himself on the Sky interview and looks like his work has taken a severe toll on him.

I am just about staying positive, but it is very close!
I know what you mean Steve. That is my biggest hope (avoiding the McCanns legal team). The only doubt I have about that is Dr Amaral saying SY are going with the abduction story only.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down