Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday Express on-line 29/4/12

+18
AnnaEsse
kitti
jd16
cherry1
tanszi
matthew
gilly4
Claudia79
mossman
Colonel Fabien
pennylane
almostgothic
Loopdaloop
Karen
wjk
Lillyofthevalley
fedrules
maive
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sunday Express on-line 29/4/12 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunday Express on-line 29/4/12

Post  pennylane Sun 29 Apr - 9:52

Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:Funny how everything is deemed "significant" except the McCanns altering version of events; the blood and cadaver dog alerts in their apartment and on their possessions; and the Smith family sighting isn't it? Not to mention David Payne's perverse conversation with Gerry McCann, as overheard by a fellow doctor Katerina Gaspar on a previous holiday! It's a wonder how Scotland Yard solve any crimes at all if they put no value on any of these alarming red flags.

I've also no doubt Scotland Yard accept Jane Tanner's alleged abductor sighting and alibi for Gerry as credible, even though it falls apart under even a modicum of scrutiny.

I wish it were not so, but all roads lead right back to the parents!

Morning pennylane, I find it quite disturbing that a senior SY Police Officer can act so unprofessionally, especially since SY have been rocked by the Murdoch case and corruption caused senior Officers to resign. I wouldn't be surprised if Redwood has been feeding the McCanns all this info so Clarence can pass it on to the Press which is why they have all this info.

Morning Panda,

It is very disturbing how nothing seems to have changed. It seems SY and journalists have been intimately involved for years, and it's absolutely shocking and disgusting.

Yes I think you are right about Redwood feeding info to the McCanns and then Clarence Mitchell passing it on to the press. It's all so sleazy! SY have been keeping the McCanns well informed it seems.... ahhh how sweet!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :
Sunday Express on-line 29/4/12 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sunday Express on-line 29/4/12 - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Sunday Express on-line 29/4/12 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunday Express on-line 29/4/12

Post  ELI Sun 29 Apr - 10:01

tigger wrote:
Panda wrote:
Morning Tigger, another stretch of the imagination ....the McCanns can find a towel on 4th May with Madeleine's DNA, but have to go back to Rothley
to collect a pillowcase from heer bed???? I have said before now, Madeleine's room was untouched for months so why didn't LP go back to the McCanns house to pick up more items when the FSS tests proved inconclusive?

Hi Panda, even more I didn't know:
http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1956-forensics-dna

It wasn't until after the analysis and conclusions of the report were done that they obtained the blood sample.

I believe that it is important to understand what that means in terms of the analysis and the actual conclusions.

Clearly they found common / familial markers / components in the pillow case sample otherwise they would not have concluded it came from a child of the McCann’s.

But without another reference sample belonging to Madeleine to compare the pillow case sample to, any results could never be conclusive because all they could compare anything to with any certainty were familial components that are common to the parents and siblings.

And it appears that this is exactly what is reflected in the report.

Morning tigger, this is correct, the blood didn't emerge until all the tests and the report were completed.

I posted this on another thread but it is relevant;

In order for an analyst to ‘match’ an evidentiary sample to a particular persons profile sample that person’s unique identifying genetic markers / components have to be present in that sample and correspond with the profile sample.

From the FSS Report ~ “ Departing from the principle that ALL confirmed DNA components within the scope of this result originated from a single source, then these pointed to corresponding components in the profile of Madeleine McCann “

As we can see they clearly appear to have compared this evidentiary sample to the profile sample and identified ALL corresponding components / markers which identify Madeleine, however the writer of the report has 'departed' ? from this fact because the sample contained more components which they say could have come from the parents ?? ....... we all have those Sunday Express on-line 29/4/12 - Page 2 23324

ELI
ELI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 337
Warning :
Sunday Express on-line 29/4/12 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sunday Express on-line 29/4/12 - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 29 Apr - 10:09

pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:Funny how everything is deemed "significant" except the McCanns altering version of events; the blood and cadaver dog alerts in their apartment and on their possessions; and the Smith family sighting isn't it? Not to mention David Payne's perverse conversation with Gerry McCann, as overheard by a fellow doctor Katerina Gaspar on a previous holiday! It's a wonder how Scotland Yard solve any crimes at all if they put no value on any of these alarming red flags.

I've also no doubt Scotland Yard accept Jane Tanner's alleged abductor sighting and alibi for Gerry as credible, even though it falls apart under even a modicum of scrutiny.

Morning pennylane, I find it quite disturbing that a senior SY Police Officer can act so unprofessionally, especially since SY have been rocked by the Murdoch case and corruption caused senior Officers to resign. I wouldn't be surprised if Redwood has been feeding the McCanns all this info so Clarence can pass it on to the Press which is why they have all this info.

Morning Panda,

It is very disturbing how nothing seems to have changed. It seems SY and journalists have been intimately involved for years, and it's absolutely shocking and disgusting.

Yes I think you are right about Redwood feeding info to the McCanns and then Clarence Mitchell passing it on to the press. It's all so sleazy! SY have been keeping the McCanns well informed it seems.... ahhh how sweet!
I agree with you both about passing on info. Whats the betting the McCanns now have ALL the info from the files that they always wanted, courtesy of SY!!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sun 29 Apr - 10:19

wjk wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:

Morning Panda,

I agree with you both about passing on info. Whats the betting the McCanns now have ALL the info from the files that they always wanted, courtesy of SY!!

Oh yes, that's the first thing that sprang into my mind wjk.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 29 Apr - 10:21

In September she will be back in the civil courts in Lisbon for the McCanns seeking more than £1million in compensation in a defamation case against him.

She said: “Every one of the books sold will increase the amount of damages that we will be seeking from him.”

Sunday Express on-line 29/4/12 - Page 2 182123 Sunday Express on-line 29/4/12 - Page 2 182123 Sunday Express on-line 29/4/12 - Page 2 182123
Greedy, grasping parasites, the whole putrid bunch of 'em!
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Sun 29 Apr - 10:22

The McCanns, the pink ponce and DC Clueless (aka Redwood) are going to push the PJ to far, Do Carmo specifically stated that the case will be re-opened if credible info comes to light he also stated that they are STILL working on the case - he knows what he is doing.

With all the "leaks"in the media re: books, dogs the blame to the McCann will certainly open peoples eyes and lead them right to sites like these. I was EXTREMELY despondent and sad last week BUT after reading the latest articles splashed all over the UK newspapers I am consoled in the fact that these "leaks"are even being mentioned. Yes!! again Isabel Duarte is looking like the fool she is - for anyone that watched the BBC panarama programme and reads the lastest newspapers updated, it would not take a rocket scienctist to work out she has shot herself in the foot - re public support for the McCanns in Portugal dogs etc etc.

GA will not give up on this and Lord and Lady McCann will certainly have to explain if the Truth of the Lie is hindering the search for Maddie how come we still have people LOOKING or at least recognising Maddie - latest sightings!

With all the latest info in the press I now have more hope that this case will be - re-opened the PJ will not bow down to the Yard .............the clock is still ticking it may only explode after the 13th September when the idiots have to explain themselves - the dogs the lies etc etc at the Libel Trial wchich GA WILL win.

Patience! Sunday Express on-line 29/4/12 - Page 2 25346

Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Apr - 10:24

wjk wrote:

Long odds ................. the only info they will get will be sanitised and only "harmless" stuff.

I appreciate that there is much reason to be sceptical, but remember the sleazebags are still a minority (albeit a prominent one) and there are actually people serving us who know their job and do it well.

For the most part, we only have what we see and hear in the Media to judge by, but that's only part of the story - and is either sanitised or spun, or both.

Have faith! (No "Wink" Smiley available)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 29 Apr - 10:24

almostgothic wrote:In September she will be back in the civil courts in Lisbon for the McCanns seeking more than £1million in compensation in a defamation case against him.

She said: “Every one of the books sold will increase the amount of damages that we will be seeking from him.”

Sunday Express on-line 29/4/12 - Page 2 182123 Sunday Express on-line 29/4/12 - Page 2 182123 Sunday Express on-line 29/4/12 - Page 2 182123

How much in royalties does she think he'll get from each book? Is she going to make sure she knows the sales figures from every bookshop and add the odd Euro from here and there? The woman once had a good reputation I think!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 29 Apr - 10:27

Morning Eli, I seem to remember there were two Reports from the FSS, the second discounting the first. The FSS were considered very incomperent and
subsequently sold tp an American Firm. Stuart Prior was furious saying 15 of 19 Alelles would have been enough to go to Trial in the U.K.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  ELI Sun 29 Apr - 10:38

Panda wrote:
Morning Eli, I seem to remember there were two Reports from the FSS, the second discounting the first. The FSS were considered very incomperent and
subsequently sold tp an American Firm. Stuart Prior was furious saying 15 of 19 Alelles would have been enough to go to Trial in the U.K.

Morning Panda, the FSS report or John L.'s report /opinions about the results are vague at best. There may have been a ' first ' report which came to a different conclusion, I know there was a letter sent to the PJ, ref. Stuart Prior stating that there was enough genetic evidence to take it further.

ELI
ELI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 337
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 29 Apr - 10:39

almostgothic wrote:In September she will be back in the civil courts in Lisbon for the McCanns seeking more than £1million in compensation in a defamation case against him.

Morning almostgothic, I wouldn't be surprised to find the Publisher suing the Mccanns for compensation , how many months were those books held which meant the Publisher could not sell them?????
Also, Libel cases are apparently very rare in Portugal and it might well be that the Court will drastically reduce the sum if Amaral loses in
consideration for the McCanns depriving him of an income by keeping the Books so long. Sunday Express on-line 29/4/12 - Page 2 23324
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 29 Apr - 10:47

AnnaEsse wrote:

How much in royalties does she think he'll get from each book? Is she going to make sure she knows the sales figures from every bookshop and add the odd Euro from here and there? The woman once had a good reputation I think!

I did wonder why she had taken those books back all of a sudden.
She wants every last coin in his money box.
What a bloodsucker!
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 29 Apr - 10:53

ELI wrote:
Panda wrote:

Morning Panda, the FSS report or John L.'s report /opinions about the results are vague at best. There may have been a ' first ' report which came to a different conclusion, I know there was a letter sent to the PJ, ref. Stuart Prior stating that there was enough genetic evidence to take it further.

As far as I remember, the first report was a match according to Stuart Prior and the second report discounted the first report. Add to this
the FSS not returning samples to the PJ because they said they were not asked to and destroying them and we can understand why the Dept was sold.
It was known at the time that several Police Depts around the U.K. had their own Forensics because of the incompetence of the FSS and you have to
ask who recommended them to the PJ.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Sun 29 Apr - 11:11

Panda wrote:
maive wrote:
Panda wrote:

Now we have Amaral , personal life introduced into the report for no reason, wanting the case re-opened for no valid reason, and Duarte Lawyer for the McCanns admitting the dogs findings. Sunday Express on-line 29/4/12 - Page 2 294124

Sunday Express on-line 29/4/12 - Page 2 23324

It's good for us isn't it Sunday Express on-line 29/4/12 - Page 2 23324

I feel sorry for SY, this all case will hurt their reputation.. All police forces around the world should be laughing at them right now.. What happens is beyond belief, I hope for them that they have something hidden under the carpet.. I really hope..

IF he follows up all 195 'leads' and the 'lead' to nothing it enables them to answer every single one of the MCcann's objections and points, thus leaving them back as the main suspects. Thats my interpretation of all this which is why I have faith in SY still.

I think Redwood should have stayed shtum, that was a stupid thing to say that 195 queries could lead to something....why weren't they investigated
at the time.? There are 28 Police Officers supposed to be doing just that, the 5 Clerical Workers were the ones sifting throught the Files. After 10
months they should have finished all the checking by now. I'm wondering whether Scotland Yard were given access to the shelved files which would
contain important information.
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 29 Apr - 12:16

Three years ago the Sunday Express revealed an elderly British woman living in Praia da Luz saw a Portuguese-looking woman hanging around outside the McCanns’ apartment about an hour before the abduction.

Sunday Express on-line 29/4/12 - Page 2 SNN0705H-280_798002a
Ooops!!!- shum mishtake, shurely?
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Apr - 12:20

almostgothic wrote:Three years ago the Sunday Express revealed an elderly British woman living in Praia da Luz saw a Portuguese-looking woman hanging around outside the McCanns’ apartment about an hour before the abduction.

Sunday Express on-line 29/4/12 - Page 2 SNN0705H-280_798002a
Ooops!!!- shum mishtake, shurely?

Sunday Express on-line 29/4/12 - Page 2 294124 Sunday Express on-line 29/4/12 - Page 2 25346 Sunday Express on-line 29/4/12 - Page 2 613255
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Sun 29 Apr - 14:52

ELI wrote:
tigger wrote:
Panda wrote:
Morning Tigger, another stretch of the imagination ....the McCanns can find a towel on 4th May with Madeleine's DNA, but have to go back to Rothley
to collect a pillowcase from heer bed???? I have said before now, Madeleine's room was untouched for months so why didn't LP go back to the McCanns house to pick up more items when the FSS tests proved inconclusive?

Hi Panda, even more I didn't know:
http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1956-forensics-dna

It wasn't until after the analysis and conclusions of the report were done that they obtained the blood sample.

I believe that it is important to understand what that means in terms of the analysis and the actual conclusions.

Clearly they found common / familial markers / components in the pillow case sample otherwise they would not have concluded it came from a child of the McCann’s.

But without another reference sample belonging to Madeleine to compare the pillow case sample to, any results could never be conclusive because all they could compare anything to with any certainty were familial components that are common to the parents and siblings.

And it appears that this is exactly what is reflected in the report.

Morning tigger, this is correct, the blood didn't emerge until all the tests and the report were completed.

I posted this on another thread but it is relevant;

In order for an analyst to ‘match’ an evidentiary sample to a particular persons profile sample that person’s unique identifying genetic markers / components have to be present in that sample and correspond with the profile sample.

From the FSS Report ~ “ Departing from the principle that ALL confirmed DNA components within the scope of this result originated from a single source, then these pointed to corresponding components in the profile of Madeleine McCann “

As we can see they clearly appear to have compared this evidentiary sample to the profile sample and identified ALL corresponding components / markers which identify Madeleine, however the writer of the report has 'departed' ? from this fact because the sample contained more components which they say could have come from the parents ?? ....... we all have those Sunday Express on-line 29/4/12 - Page 2 23324

Thanks Eli!
The FSS cleverly worded this to make whoever forced their arm on the first report to think there was no ambiguity in the second report. But there is, in spades.
The big red flag of destroying the samples is another. An outrage imo.
The bloodsample mentioned was the heel-prick? Done at birth I believe. So that should have been 'kosher'. So where is that information now, one wonders. It should have been on file as early as May.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 29 Apr - 15:32

What's a Portuguese-looking woman?
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Apr - 15:36

Claudia79 wrote:What's a Portuguese-looking woman?

No idea, it's all Chinese to me

(Joke)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sun 29 Apr - 15:38

The End Is Nigh wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:What's a Portuguese-looking woman?

No idea, it's all Chinese to me

(Joke)

Might be Chinese to you, but it's pure Greek to me Sunday Express on-line 29/4/12 - Page 2 294124
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 29 Apr - 15:40

It's just that I'm curious. I'm a woman and I'm Portuguese so I'd like to know if I qualify as a Portuguese-looking woman.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Apr - 15:42

We need Evidence - a Picture perhaps (Anything will do, really, judging by recent efforts close to this Forum's heart!)?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Fabien Sun 29 Apr - 18:37

AnnaEsse wrote:
fedrules wrote:The McCanns gave the police a towel used by McCann to help the sniffer dogs follow Maddie's scent ?!! How weird and suspicious it that ?

There seem to have been lots of suspicious things happening that week. People were 'loitering,' around a holiday complex, there were Portuguese people there in that village and lots of folks in the area were.......making phone calls. Eeeeek!

Scary, isn't it? I sometimes see the same things going on in my town. Should I be worried?
Colonel Fabien
Colonel Fabien
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 347
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 29 Apr - 18:43

Colonel Fabien wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
fedrules wrote:The McCanns gave the police a towel used by McCann to help the sniffer dogs follow Maddie's scent ?!! How weird and suspicious it that ?

There seem to have been lots of suspicious things happening that week. People were 'loitering,' around a holiday complex, there were Portuguese people there in that village and lots of folks in the area were.......making phone calls. Eeeeek!

Scary, isn't it? I sometimes see the same things going on in my town. Should I be worried?

Well, I just saw my neighbour suspiciously making a phone call. But that one won't go unpunished. I called the Police right away! Sunday Express on-line 29/4/12 - Page 2 25346
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sun 29 Apr - 18:54

Panda wrote:
to collect a pillowcase from heer bed???? I have said before now, Madeleine's room was untouched for months s
o why didn't LP go back to the McCanns house to pick up more items when the FSS tests proved inconclusive?

if pillow from pdl was tested hair would have shown signs of drugs?
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next